[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Even a strengthening bitcoin can't hold it down. Where

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 17

File: image.jpg (82KB, 640x773px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 640x773px
Even a strengthening bitcoin can't hold it down.

Where is ETH heading now?
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 635x748px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 635x748px
Google trends shows huge increase in interest in ethereum.
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 636x863px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 636x863px
In the meantime interest in bitcoin is flat.
>>
>>1093662
>>1093665
This literally means jack shit unless you have the number of times each was searched or some kind of scale. Bitcoin could be flat at 1 million searches whereas your shillcoin could be increasing to a 100 thousand.
>>
Penny stock...looks like there's a pumper looking to dump shares!
>>
>>1093676
Yes but interest is flat so, you cannot extrapolate an increase in price. In the meantime interest in ETH is rising quickly.
>>
File: image.jpg (56KB, 640x870px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 640x870px
Litecoin flat
>>
File: image.jpg (55KB, 634x866px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 634x866px
Ripple flat
>>
The anti-ETH shill brigade of the butthurt bitcoin army is fighting back.
>>
File: oh_look_its_this_thread_again.jpg (41KB, 460x500px) Image search: [Google]
oh_look_its_this_thread_again.jpg
41KB, 460x500px
Interesting ponzi scheme. But this is a business and investment board.
>>
>>1093657
Can you even read your own chart shill? It's a head and shoulders top pattern. Your scam coin is about to crash.
>>
File: image.jpg (80KB, 639x783px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80KB, 639x783px
>>1095168
That chart is from two days ago and it now looks like pic related.

Looks like an uptrend to me.
>>
>>1095149
And cryptocurrency
>>
File: 1320813769830.gif (2MB, 300x242px) Image search: [Google]
1320813769830.gif
2MB, 300x242px
>>1093657
>where is ETH heading now?
towards intrinsic value
>>
>>1093662
>>1093665
This is bullshit and you know it.

Those trends are only for searches. Obviously there would not be as much growth in searches for "bitcoin" since most people have already heard of it.

Ethereum has been in the news a few times and if you look at that huge spike, it correlates with the price increase. Clearly, people are hearing more about it or have seen the price and want to search to learn more. That's all it means. It doesn't mean that Ethereum is somehow good. For example, I wanted to know more about ETH because of the shills, so what did I do? I fucking googled it.
>>
>>1095492
And now you know about it. Not many cryptocurrencies can get spikes like that to appear on a google trends chart.

Look around here, shitloads of people asking how to buy ETH. You think they won't buy ETH again?

People love ETH because it's a pretty cool project and makes other cryptos look terrible in comparison.
>>
>>1095545
This, throwing out some stats for the skeptics.
>>
>>1096334
>>
>>1096337
>>
File: TheGod.png (612KB, 1658x1530px) Image search: [Google]
TheGod.png
612KB, 1658x1530px
>Even a strengthening bitcoin can't hold it down.

Fucking lol. Daily reminder and a smack to the head for the delusional altcoin bagholders. This is what happens EVERYTIME the king wakes up.
>>
File: Deprecation.jpg (30KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Deprecation.jpg
30KB, 320x240px
>>1097499
>>
>Military wants an embargo
>Takes out hidden espionage secrets and breaks Bitcoin and Ethereum in two
>All you buttcoiners pucker your anuses
>>
BUY THE FUCKING DIP
>>
>>1098058
this desu, I've been literally trying to sell all my belongings to buy the fucking dip
>>
steady decline as the "marks" gradually break free from the psychological grasp of the gambling addiction memes
>>
D-do y-you think ETH will ever reach $200?
>>
>>1098097
Yes, and it will be before July.
>>
>>1098097
Yes, very reasonable within 10 years.
>>
File: uptrend.jpg (313KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
uptrend.jpg
313KB, 1920x1080px
>>1095201
>uptrend

It's giong back down to 0.008 to 0.006
>>
>>1098435
POOPED ON

BUY THE FUCKING DIP
>>
>>1098438
it'll go back up in a week or two, when the next announcement is made.

Also IBM announced this today:
http://www.ibm.com/blockchain/
probably caused the dip to worsen...or get better for me
>>
Buy the fucking dip, you fucking fags.
>>
If you would have listened when I said buy the tip, you would be 25% richer right now. You just had to listen.
>>
>>1098460
Inm blockchain will be a permissioned ledger not open to the public and won't have tokens. Its merely a network not comparable to bitcoin or ethereum at all.
>>
Anyone can help me by donating 3 ETH?

0x6073cd691a89b1f3ce178b54729bb33877eda6f7
>>
>>1099414
3 eth is a lot of money to be giving away to a beggar
>>
Just buy the fucking dip.
>>
If you bought the dip 2 days ago, you would have heavily profited. Why didn't you listen?
>>
Geez ETH is so fucking dead lol.
>>
>>1101098
the better dip is yet to come
>>
>>1097976
>Unevitible

Your retardation is showing.
>>
>>1093657
to the moon let me forextrade for yoy and invest your profitsin ether [email protected]
>>
Do you guys think Ether will go down at all? I was waiting for it to get a bit lower to buy in but it doesn't look like it's necessarily going that way.
>>
Reminder that you are lossing money on ETHshitrium while BTC rises lmao.
>>
>>1102430
it might dip down again but its hard to tell, keep an eye out for news surrounding the project or companies investing, these will likely bring the price up and you should invest in ETH beforehand
>>
This is clearly a pump and dump and before long it will crash and everyone will lose interest. The reason is that there is nothing about ethereum that can't be done with bitcoin, and since bitcoin has a far more secure blockchain, it is the objectively better choice. So while ethereum might have introduced some cool stuff, it is no longer necessary and will go the way of all the other dead altcoins eventually. But oh well, spam a bit more and I'm sure you can make some money off the rally if you sell at the right time.
>>
BTC bagholders frantic about a 9% rise.

It's quite pathetic really. Merely a pump caused by people taking profit from the ETH rise and scared Chinese miners and bagholders trying to make the halving a self fulfilling prophecy.

At the halving there will be no rise in price and BTC will be a bloodbath.

Invest in Ethereum before it's too late.

Ethereum has done more to penetrate crypto in to new markets in the 6 months of it's existance than BTC managed in 6 years.

Ethereum will inevitably overtake Bitcoin as the de facto blockchain thanks to the openness of it's development team and the superior technical foundation it is built on.

BTC was a saturday afternoon project. A mere proof of concept. Ethereum takes that concept to the logical conclusion

Invest in Ethereum before the chinese sell bitcoin en mass to buy ETH and leave you holding the bags
>>
File: moops.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
moops.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>1093657
>not buying vaniila
>>
>>1102739
The fuck is vanilla?
>>
File: image.jpg (213KB, 640x777px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
213KB, 640x777px
That was the dip you should have bought.
>>
>>1102474

>The reason is that there is nothing about ethereum that can't be done with bitcoin, and since bitcoin has a far more secure blockchain, it is the objectively better choice.

Of all the hundreds of claims I've heard on this board about Ethereum, these ones are the most retarded I've ever seen.
>>
File: mc.jpg (822KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
mc.jpg
822KB, 2048x2048px
>>1104588
>Implying I had money at that time
>Implying I didn't buy today at 0.0104
>Implying I didn't make an instant 0.0002 profit
>>
Just a friendly reminder for those fools who did not buy the dip - you missed your chance of doubling money. Good job fools. Keep being poor.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.