[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think about pic related? I've realised that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

What do you think about pic related?

I've realised that my latex autism could be profitable. I have a pet project, where I converted a medieval book into a nice looking pdf. I'm around 2/3rds done and since I have intended to print it as a real, well bound hardcover book, I wonder if there are people who would buy it. What really makes it stand out is that I've redone a lot of illustrations in the book with vector graphics and it looks really beautiful.
It costs less than 15$ to print, too, so if I could sell it for 30$ it would create some decent profit.
>>
File: occupations6a.jpg (397KB, 700x569px) Image search: [Google]
occupations6a.jpg
397KB, 700x569px
>how the original looks like
But my version is perhaps even better.
>>
Do it
>>
>>1089464
what is "latex autism"
>>
>>1089464
>latex autism
You must mean *latent autism*
>>
>>1089464
I actually read $100 startup, it's a good book. Mostly for supplemental income than primary, but there are some good tips for starting an actual business if you're open-minded.

A little of subject but just wanted to throw that out there.
>>
File: aWJ9v.png (229KB, 1240x1754px) Image search: [Google]
aWJ9v.png
229KB, 1240x1754px
>>1089503
Will do.

>>1089526
>>1089540
LaTeX is a programming language of sorts for text editing. It's quite different than Word, and much more powerful. Only people who use it out of academia and book publishing are total autists though, it allows you to tweak shit very precisely so if your autism level is high enough, you can produce some truly beautiful shit. For example, some nigger made pic related, a 16th century Bible.
>>
>>1089549
Could you explain what do you mean by supplemental income? Obviously my example isn't something that's insanely profitable nor can it scale up very well, but selling a copy a day would be enough.
>>
>>1089553
>tweak shit very precisely
>autism

That's OCD, nigga. Autism is when everything is too loud, you can't stop punching yourself and have to wear a helmet all times of the day.
>>
>>1089569
Supplimental income like selling Avon or some kind of multi level marketing think in your free time to help with tax season, or to provide Christmas to your family.

You have to be incredibly realistic with these kind of things if you want to make it your primary income, like instead of working 40 hours a week. Either way, put all that you've got into it, take massive action with it and at worst you won't get fucked.
>>
>>1089569
Also if you're already doing it, don't wonder if there are people who will buy it, make it your full time job to find these people, take them by the hand and shove a book down their throat. Your plan isn't risky, but it won't be profitable unless you really sell it, and don't be afraid to invest in selling it.
Website, meetings, publication applications, be loud about it.
>>
>>1089578

Anything is called autism nowadays. Anyone that deviates a bit from the norm is automatically dubbed autist.
>>
>>1089578
>>1089639
How can you be on 4chan and not know that autism is a meme word?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.