[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/biz/, judging the way the US economy has been going for the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20151203-140649.png (421KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20151203-140649.png
421KB, 1080x1920px
/biz/, judging the way the US economy has been going for the last eight years let's dispel this fiction once and for all that Barack Obama doesn't know what he's doing. He knows exactly what he's doing; he's undergoing a systematic effort to change this country and make America more like the rest of the world. When I'm elected president we'll re-embrace what makes America the greatest country in the world and leave our children what they deserve; the greatest nation in the history of the world.
>>
File: 53654789.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
53654789.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>1081668
Obama saved the shittiest part of the economy and left the rest to fend for itself. His economic gains will mostly be lost in another downturn because investment toward expanding industries just hasn't materialized. Instead we had state credit creation for insolvent investment wings of banks that would have in any other decade been cut loose. As far as him knowing what he's doing, from the statements he made it does sound like he knows that he's only strengthening the finance sector and works with them to get their goals met. He appointed a guy who said his qualification for being a regulator is that he, "Has never been a regulator", and then let him systematically change the country so that his buds at Goldman Sachs could make a killing.

Admittedly most of his energy for radical change got eaten up just getting the incredibly compromised healthcare reforms through and he didn't have much clout left over to do anything else. I don't think his foreign policy was any different than George Bush though, and his attempts to keep the cold war 2 going are pretty disgusting.

Overall he was just like Clinton 1 and very similar to Bush in that he favored the powerful rich and kept them happy at the expense of the rest of the population. You're right that he didn't have no idea what he was doing, most of his supporters had no fucking clue what he was up to though.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.