[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im not sure what to do. What would you do? >be me >20 years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

File: FB_IMG_1453791797635.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1453791797635.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
Im not sure what to do. What would you do?
>be me
>20 years old
>Just quit job
>unemployed for almost a month now
>pregnant girlfriend baby due in April
>3000 dollars saved
>no car
Should i take out a loan? Or what im lost
>>
Abortion clinic or coathanger
>>
>>1078714
Here's some advice, get a job.

Go buy an abortion with that 3k.
>>
>>1078715
She nearly broke up with me when i brought up abortion
>>
>>1078720
So break up then.

Having a child is suppose to be a mutual agreement, not forcing the other one into it by force.
>>
>>1078714
go to alaska and work for 15000 a week or hit me yo ill trade that 3000 for you in forex and make you enough money to be ok [email protected]
>>
>>1078720
You fucked up big time OP, this is why you never EVER trust women who say they're on birth control or if they bring the condoms. Use your own, make sure they aren't tampered with. Too late for you now, I guess.

Anyway, try harder with the abortion route. Explain to her how horrible of a life this child will lead: parents who can't support themselves, let alone a child. Welfare will be the only thing keeping you afloat. You won't be able to spend time with your child because you'll be too busy looking for work or working two minimum wage jobs just so you can make the rent payment.

You need to explain to her how awful life will be for this kid. It's imperative that she terminate the pregnancy, because it will ruin both of your lives and will only introduce another life to suffering.
>>
You have two choices here, OP.

You raise this child with your what is your soon to be wife and raise the child well with love and care etc.

or...

You tell her that you absolutely do not want to be a father yet and you don't want to fuck this kids life up by being a terrible father.

By choosing the latter, you will be basically condemning this child to a shitty life by having no father in the first place, if she decides to have the kid and can't find another man to raise this child with that actually cares about it.

This is your fault, OP, just so you know. She can have the kid if she wants based on her religious views or whatever in the hell because it's her body, but you not being there WILL fuck this kid up and he/she will always have that scar of having no real father there.

The only non-POS options is to either "get lucky" in your case and she decides to have an abortion by her own choosing, or you raise this kid with this woman and be a good father and husband.

There might be some shitty replies to this, but it's the truth.
>>
>>1078714
uhm, get a job? dumbass

Life on lifes terms buddy, guess who gets to man up and stop being a little bitch for the next 18 years? you
>>
>>1078765
To be more specific,

1.) idk the situation with the babies mom but it might be a more utilitarian choice to stay with her until the kids old enough for daycare (old enough to tell on daycare weirdos really) so age 3, unless she's a real psycho then see if you can at least make it that long , raising a baby is fucking taxing (I have a 4 month old, I'm married and its hard)

On that note, for the first 2 months when its gonna need food every 2 hours or its blood sugar drops? yeh it sucks ass, mine was colicky (luckily otherwise healthy) and thankfully me and the wife have parents willing to help but even then - I went 9 weeks of 5 hours a night sleeping (work + school + baby) - It was rough enough so I have a vasectomy planned (not even worried about the cost financially or what it did to my social life, im 29 , what social life? i've done everything I wanted in my youth)

also dont shake the baby - this causes brain damage (this seems like common sense but seriously dont shake the god damn baby)

ok 2.) Finances : So you need decent money and you need it fast, regardless of who else can help and what happens with the babies mom welcome to 2016 where you - the one with a y chromosome who didnt get a say in this matter will be breadwinner - yay feminism right?

Ok so sales - You can start today as a door to door kirby salesmen and have enough experience by the time the babies due to get yourself hired at a car lot - I know that from experience but working 60 hours a week for maybe money is kind of bunk

alternatively real estate , basically you need something fast and both of these offer career oaths where you can slowly build up clientele and repeat customers and do ok for yourself in the near future.
>>
Here you go, OP

http://en.lmgtfy.com/?q=how+to+force+a+miscarriage
>>
>>1078776

if youre under age 26 and a US citizen google "jobcorps' its free tradeschool and they likely have one close to you - its like 8 months turnaround for even a plumber though so you kind of waited until last minute on that one.

Then we have the nuclear option, you can join the military - this almost guarantees that you and the women breakup and she'll get almost all of your money initially (she'll be spending your earning whether or not you 2 break up) - However, on this end you yourself are coverd with free room and board so whatever she doesnt take you can squirrel away - its also not hard to make yourself "career" military and then have a halfway / semi decent pension in 20 years. Good luck
>>
>>1078720
rip life
>>
>>1078714
Stop being such a manchild nigger and spend 14 hours a day bettering yourself. (8 hours working and 6 hours devoted to studying/nightschool in a relevant field, not a meme one).

Then with the money you save go to university after 2 years with a 3.8GPA+.

You should spend your weekends studying/planning as well.

Do fafsa and take out student loans while your girlfriend works and takes care of the child, and finish school making 70K+ a year starting (take placement tests for credit that you study for in the summer).

You can finish in 1.5-2 years of University. Make sure you go to the best state school in your area or Ivy league if you can get enough scholarships.

Then, when the child is 4 you will be making 70K+ a year, while your girlfriend says she is living elsewhere and collect benefits from the government, effectively raising your kid on the equivalent of a 100K income.

If you don't have the discipline to do this, buy a trailer and be trash for the rest of your life.
>>
>>1078813
Also, delete your Facebook or any distractions that impede your goals.
>>
>>1078717
This
>>
Well OP you're fucked

Should have used a condom lmao
>>
File: image.jpg (283KB, 1067x1600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
283KB, 1067x1600px
>>1078714
>pregnant girlfriend
>>
>>1078714
Time to man up and find a better job OP. So depending on what you know, tomorrow you'll walk a 2x2 block all around your place and give resumes/fill out applications everywhere, or online, again depends what youre applying for.

Don't be a roodypoo for your kid, be someone they can be proud of.
>>
File: Get Married LOL 2.jpg (417KB, 850x888px) Image search: [Google]
Get Married LOL 2.jpg
417KB, 850x888px
>>1078714

>What would you do?

I'd have beat my dick instead of consigning myself to a life of gyno-slavery.

As a man you have no reproductive rights in the eyes of the "law". This is the future you chose. Enjoy being the host to a parasitic fuck hole.

>Niggas need to go back to the OG penitentiary days and start jackin' off, cause if we don't don't we gonna end up killin' each other. We gotta start sayin' "fuck these bitches mayne."--Tupac
>>
>>1078714
"Accidentally" throw her down the stairs.

It will save you thousands and if you're lucky they will both die.

Also why does a 20 year old have that Facebook photo saved? Creep.
>>
File: Part2.png (1MB, 699x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Part2.png
1MB, 699x1050px
>>1078714

Run

Move

Brasil? Spain? Ecuador? ThaiLand? (good ladyboys)

Your life is over if you plan on staying with her, should have pulled out.
>>
>>1078714
>pregnant gf baby due
There-s your fkn problem
>>
>>1078714
Get into trade school asap. Scrape by until you graduate. Develop a drinking problem. Work for decent salary for a few years only to see it all siphoned off by your family. Slowly earn more, get yourself almost out of debt. Buy a fully loaded crew cab pickup on loan and go back into the hole for $40k. Cheat on your wife. Get a nasty divorce. Manage to see your kid graduate high school. Liver failure.
>>
Daily reminder that this is ihaz making shitty bait threads
>>
>>1079423
>implying iHaz has nothing better to do than banter with 16 yr old retards from pol.
Whatever knowledge he wanted to distill on this board, he did it already. He's unlikely to be back.
>>
>quit job without another one in line
I never got why people do this. Literally retards
>>
>>1079469
he's back whenever a thread pops up that allows him to brag, and as far as i know his "advice" has been to dump money into vanguard index funds.
>>
>>1078720
And? The likelyhood of your relationship at the age of 20 going anywhere is stupidly low.

Get the abortion, or say goodbye to your life.

She'll break up with you soon enough anyway, and you'll be paying for the baby.
>>
>>1079517
did you guys scare him off. wtf biz the one good tripfag on this slow sad board.
>>
>>1079832
>good
>tripfag
Pick one.
>>
>>1078776
>also dont shake the baby
This is harder than it sounds. You will be at wits end. Tired and delirious. Mentally, emotionally, physically destroyed. Try notn to shake the baby. Have fun! Shoulda wrapped your tool! You knew what happens when you rub naughty bits together.
>>
>>1079413
underrated post
>>
>>1078714
>What would you do?

I wouldn't get myself in this situation in the first place
>>
>>1078714
How stupid are you? I could get quitting a job when you have no responsibilities, but when you have a kid on the way? You must be retarded.

Pray you can get another job...fast.
>>
>>1078728
She won't care about the kid's life bruh

She needs to be told how awful HER life will be on welfare. How both of them will be working the rest of their lives at menial positions trying to support a single child.
>>
>>1078813

Well this is the true,you should get a job and your girlfriend too,maybe if the parent's of both support yourselves you will manage to end an university career,but it's hard op
>>
>>1078714
Join the Military. You wont need a car and if you get married you'll be making around $4500 with your dependents, plus you'll get to live off the base with your woman. Get married dumb ass.
>>
>>1078720
Damn dude. I'm so glad I'm not you man.
>>
>>1078714

Buy a gun!

In my mouth!
>>
>20
>girlfriend having a baby

you fucked up son, didn't your dad teach you to use a condom?
>>
>>1078714
military
>>
>>1081048
This is youre only hope, go air force
>>
>>1078739
>implying it's his fault that she goes through with the pregnancy

Here, an analogy:
Her:
>"I really want this new car."
Him:
>"We can't afford that. It's too expensive up front (child birth), the gas for it is too expensive (food, clothes, etc), and the maintenance is absolutely atrocious (medical costs, daycare, etc)."
Her:
>"Yeah but I want it."
>Proceeds to go buy the car
>retard legal system forces him to pay for it and sends him to prison if he can't/doesn't want to

I hope you're trolling because I don't know how you could possibly think this is HIS fault.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.