[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

'Sup guys. I have a question. I live in a post-soviet country.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: putin cute.gif (251KB, 250x182px) Image search: [Google]
putin cute.gif
251KB, 250x182px
'Sup guys.
I have a question.
I live in a post-soviet country.
Loans here are quite high %. (but so are your interests)

I have a question.
Is there any way to make an international contact with someone from US to give me a loan with yearly 10%?

I tried American websites like that, but they only give to American/Canadian ones.
>>
>>1077622
Another post-soviet retard here.
To make it short to you anon no,the risk it way to big to start making any money with anyone,law is not applicable,there will be scaming on both sides not to mention banks will skin you for money transfer.
>>
>>1077627
yeah, money transfer is the only problem i could of.
How much is it?
>>
>>1077669
It depends on how you will justify importing money.
Here we have free economic areas where if you get foreign partners the state gives you special benefits in taxes and help with the banks.
That and political corruption can bring you a lot of money.
I dont see any other way how you would get money and not pay tax/bank shit,except minimize the effect by playing the law.
>>
>>1077679
eh, we don't have to pay any taxes for that shit.
i don't want that huge money.
like 10k loan.
>>
>>1077689
Doesn't matter,I suggest you do some research because I think any bank transfers bigger than 7K raises red flag and brings IRS or equivalent at your front door.
>>
>>1077694
why 7k specifically?
>>
>>1077697
Dunno just local law thats why i said you should do your research and figure out whats your local limit since it varies from country to country.
>>
>>1077702
well, I can handle my side.
I'm just asking how do I handle the trust side.
>>
>>1077708
So you say but how the other side will trust YOU when you don't seem to grasp the basic flow of money in the baking system?
Or you are one of those will solve problems as they come.
That shit does not work buddy,10K is not a small money for an investor,how you will convince me to give you money.
Just asking for it does not cut it.
Well thats it from me.Take care and good luck
>>
>>1077717
nah mate, I know from experiense that government does not take taxes for that.
I was asking about transferring fees specifically, which is paid from the sender;s side.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.