[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GPRO, it's fucking cheap. There are a lotta pros and some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (7KB, 235x215px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 235x215px
GPRO, it's fucking cheap. There are a lotta pros and some cons I know, but c'mon how many of you are thinking about buying in.
>>
>>1074011
Little IP, many competitors (both potential and actual), weakening sales and profit margins; people think it's going to earn little in the future and they're bailing.
>>
>>1074011
if the quadcopter product is good and goes for a reasonable price it can have substantial impact on revenue, but it probably won't become a 'common household item', they need work more on marketing and diversifying products, i know that a police bodycam doesn't quite fit with the Gopro image but they should expand in small-convenient-reliable camera sector.
>>
>>1074011
Don't forget no long-term debt. They are 100% equity funded.

It could go much lower though in the short-term. If it drops low enough it might get acquired.
>>
>>1074011
Tough for me to switch gears on this. I rode a short down from almost $100.
That said, I would have an eye to a possible acquisition as well.
>>
>>1074057
never had an experience of acquisition in tech before (been investing only for about 7months) what could be the profit from such situation if I held about 1000 gpros?
>>
>>1074047
>Don't forget no long-term debt
Yes but they also don't own any manufacturing, thus they have no reason to be in debt to begin with.
>>
>>1074061
All depends on the amount the buyers are willing to pay.
I've held companies that were only marked up 20-30%, but also others that almost doubled on their buyout.
If it occurred around these prices, my ballpark would be that your block grosses you somewhere between 3 and 6K. But it also could just sit there and underperform for years to come. Worse, it could drop far enough that the buyout still doesn't get you back to even, so then you'll lose actual capital AND opportunity cost.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.