[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When the market crashes, im going to penny stocks.... Why not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 6TC9CF_T.jpg (17KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
6TC9CF_T.jpg
17KB, 400x400px
When the market crashes, im going to penny stocks....

Why not just buy a few hunderd dollars of some stock at .0001-.0003 and see what happens?
>>
>why not bet a few hundred dollars on 13 black
>>
your money would be better spent on a good pair of knee pads
>>
>>1060144
>>1060146
so you don't think that buying $200 of a stock trading at .0001 then put a limit at .0002 to get $400 is not a reasonable strategy?
>>
>>1060156
>>1060156
if it was, everyone would do it and become millionaires
>>
Don't succumb to desperation logic. Put in the time to understand assets and make real investments.
>>
>>1060156
You know this stock will go up to .0002 how?
>>
>>1060163
is this what you say to everything?

>>1060212
just been watching some of these stocks go from .0001-.0002 all the time and sometimes hitting .0003

>>1060194
not desperate here.. but if the main indices start falling hard, ill gamble a little in penny stocks.
>>
>>1060218
>ill gamble a little in penny stocks.

And all it is is gambling. You'll never be sure you're going to make money, and in fact you'll be orders of magnitude less sure than you could be with actual investing.
>>
>>1060223
>You'll never be sure you're going to make money

same can be said about alot of "investments"
>>
>>1060232
We're talking about 80% chance vs. 8%

I think others would put penny stocks at even higher risk than that.
>>
>>1060235
wonder why they say high risk high return
>>
the only two pennystocks right now that are in that price range and have a potential for real valuation are quiksilver and american apparel, but both are in monstrous debt.

read about all the other penny stocks, you'll find out they are companies basically ran out of their parent's basement
>>
>>1060765
Your knowledge on the markets is very extensive anon.

Kek

OP, there are some decent OTC tickers out there. But, generally it is a good idea to stay away from the pink sheets.

If you are in the mood for a gamble your best bet is micro/small cap biotechs that trade on the normal markets. High risk high reward without the OTC stigma.

$ATNM
$SGYP
>>
>>1060344
because we monetize risk as interest on an investment which is paid up front due to the transfer of risk from one party to another you dumbass
>>
>>1060773
OP is talking about stocks literally in the fractions of a single cent, i'd say that my suggestions are a little more along the lines of something he's looking for (1 cent a share) than a stock that is $2-$3/share like what you have suggested, imo.
>>
>>1060344
Pour money through your window. There's a high chance you'll never get that money back. Is there a higher associated reward?

Of course not, you inbred mongoloid!!
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.