[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /biz/, I need a $2,000 loan but I have no credit. How do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: i came in like a dragon ball.jpg (139KB, 1488x2048px) Image search: [Google]
i came in like a dragon ball.jpg
139KB, 1488x2048px
Hey /biz/, I need a $2,000 loan but I have no credit. How do I go about doing this?
>>
Let OP be a lesson to all the other /biz fags who schill "hurr herr dur, always pay in cash, buy house in cash, why use credit cards.
>>
File: 1403967898271.jpg (80KB, 960x533px) Image search: [Google]
1403967898271.jpg
80KB, 960x533px
>>1053793
>>
>>1053793
>always pay in cash, buy house in cash, why use credit cards
What exactly is wrong with that?
>>
>>1053793

I can't tell if you're for me or against me

I have a feeling you're w. me

How do I know what I'm going to do with this money? It's almost as if you already know I'm going to invest it to make more money.

Odd, because I could just as easily have been trying to get a loan for hookers and blow.
>>
>>1053793
i have 0 credit and own my own house, cars, and business

i'm not even 25 yet
>>
2k isn't too much. Do you have a stable job that you've held for a while? Anybody to co-sign? Lived in the same area for a long time? If yes, I'd ask a bank. Worst that can happen is they say no.
>>
>>1053778
My brother went through this. Only credit he had was a school loan and even that was brief. Rate was going to triple, so my parents paid it off, and he pays them now but off the books. At one point he had something like $35K in the bank and that same bank wouldn't give him a car loan.

I think the way he got around that was to get a credit card, use it for a few purchases, and pay it off every month to build a credit history. He could've bought the car outright but he was looking ahead to a day when he had $100K in the bank of derp and couldn't get a mortgage from them either.
>>
>>1054148

I asked my bank already and they said no
>>
File: drunk_pig.jpg (46KB, 486x383px) Image search: [Google]
drunk_pig.jpg
46KB, 486x383px
>>1053778

>go down to the poolhall
>ask Vinnie
>keep in mind the integrity of your kneecaps correlates with your creditwhortyness
>>
co-sign
>>
>>1054285

Well, not sure where you're located, but where I live, you can get someone to guarantee for your loan, for example your parents. They have to be credit worthy of course, and you need two of these "safeties" for the bank to be at ease about it. Basically, if you don't pay the loan, they have to. So the bank doesn't lose, and you get your money.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.