[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im working on my resume and im having a few issues. Mainly Its

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

Im working on my resume and im having a few issues. Mainly Its 3 pages long! I know that's too long. I would never read a full page when I was hiring. Here is the issue, i've trimmed, and trimmed, and trimmed... I really cant lose much more.

Another issue I have run across is a few people have told me I come off as arrogant and entitled after reading it. However if I take out the "favorite project" section, I feel it lacks soul or personality.

Id love to post it here but converting RTF to JPEG is only showing the first page. Any help on that?
>>
>>1031350

Got that nailed... I think its a major reason my resume is so big. They say include the last 5 years of work history. Problem is, just work history for me is a page and 3/4
>>
>>1031320
They're not hiring you for your soul or your personality. They're hiring you to kiss their ass. If they even bother to do something stupid like ask for your bestest favoritest thing, you better put on a shit eating grin and make something up related to the job, because that's all they care about. Cut relevant work history last.
>>
>>1031360

I will not work for a company like that again. If it is not a Tshirt and Jeans kind of place its really not for me
>>
>>1031320
fn + printscreen

Do that 3 times. Problem solver.
>>
File: 1.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>>1031374
>>
>>1031374
Did the big boys bully you for your soul and personality?
>>
File: 1452199216430.jpg (40KB, 555x560px) Image search: [Google]
1452199216430.jpg
40KB, 555x560px
>>1031320
Honestly, if you are seriously getting into some cv sending rumble just have 1 page cv, do NOT write application letter or anything retarded like that. They will get 500-5000 resumes for any open job so they will not read anything just quick check your age, and maybe school. Other than that it's just random shit. Send 100 resumes without application letters and wait, somebody always calls for some shit job. Do the shit job well and you might get a better job kek.
>>
>>1031320
>"favorite project" section
wat
>>
Nigga this is the current year, you don't put garbage like skills and education on your resume.
You put your gender, age, sex, sexuality, and ethnicity. That's all employers care about these days.
Just look at Google
>>
>>1034525
Ayo holup, Google is hiring based on ethnicity?
Sounds like bs
>>
>>1031320
Just separate it into a 'resume' section and a 'portfolio of work'(favorite project) section.
>>
>>1034869
Being a black woman will at the very least get you an interview.
They're big in to diversity
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.