[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I started watching stock tv channels today. They've successfully

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: decision.png (322KB, 480x726px) Image search: [Google]
decision.png
322KB, 480x726px
I started watching stock tv channels today.
They've successfully convinced me that Activision, Macys, Sony, and Smith&Wesson are good to get into.
How can I tell if these are good stocks to get into?
>>
>>1027546
If you have and friends that work for one of the companies, you should try asking them for some questions regarding moves that said company will make in the future.
Only suckers watch stock tv channels, all the pros make their move long before any information gets released to the common plebs
Don't be a sucker anon.
>>
>>1027546
There's no way to "know" all you can do is control your risk.

there are two extremes. here. Warren Buffett went and met with leadership personally of his first major investments. There were many companies that he crossed off his list b/c the people sucked. Then he went Balls deep and put 70% of his money in Ben Graham's company.
He knew his Metrics and he knew the people and made the most educated bet possible on the best people with the best metrics.

if that's beyond you right now

learn tastytrade's methods.
Movements are 99% random events, 50/50 shots. So take many high probability small bets and manage your risk at order entry.

Warren Buffett is a high level strategist, while the Tasty trade guys espouse high level execution.

A few points, Warren Buffett uses high level execution when he invests. The Tastytrade guys, say that not everyone is the king, but with good execution you can get 10/10 bets wrong and still make money 7/10 times.
>>
>>1027546
S&W was good to get into... last week.
>>
>>1027546
Activision definitely. They just bought MLG and have multiple best selling franchises. Video games will only get bigger.
>>
>>1027638

mlg was a failure though, so what's the hype about buying a dying platform?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.