[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>What kind of pricing you want senpai? >JUST What will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

>What kind of pricing you want senpai?
>JUST

What will happen to brent crude's pricing in 2016?
>>
>>1019885
It'll start doing well, then get fucked by Saudi Arabia again. They can sell bank notes and also go into 16 trillion dollars in debt before this is over and they'll still be financially better off than the US.
>>
>>1019891
>implying investors will keep lending to a country which produces nothing but oil and dates if oil stays low for years on end

Their deficit is crazy and their work ethic stinks.
>>
>>1019891
>they'll still be financially better off than the US.
A diversified economy of 330million+ with a VARIED abundance of natural resources vs a nation which imports virtually all of its Labour force and only exports oil.

Don't tell me they're in a better financial position than the USA if they had that level of debt.
>>
>>1019915
Anyone and everyone will bail them out for favors in the middleeast. Especially the US.

Middle Eastern Foreign Politics 101: Do you mind jews?

>No
Support Israel
>Yes
Support Saudi Arabia
>Option C
Support anyone else and the US will eventually fuck you for it.
>>
>>1019907
>their work ethic stinks.
This is a valid point, they're essentially third world unskilled laborers but raised like spoiled children. Combine that with the fact that they have beheadings over religion and you've got the worst of every society all rolled into one.
>>
>>1019928
Holy shit I never thought of it like that
>>
>>1019938
I blame Laurence of Arabia for this.
>>
File: Chart3 Export.jpg (81KB, 1208x667px) Image search: [Google]
Chart3 Export.jpg
81KB, 1208x667px
China will hold us back.
>>
US domestic tight oil producers are desperate to hedge the fuck out of their future oil production at $50/bbl. And I mean "fucking desperate". And they'll do it for 5 years out too.
if they can
>>
>>1021081

I dont see that at all. The connection between their financial tomfoolery and their demand for oil isnt that strong. China is still producing a metric fuckton of new cars.
>>
File: 1304080911001.png (882KB, 455x1381px) Image search: [Google]
1304080911001.png
882KB, 455x1381px
On the topic of price dumping in SA, a thought:

They're currently trying to push competitors as well as renewable technologies out of the market. That means they're running a deficit which they have to get out of within a couple of years or crash their entire economy, due to the reasons stated in other posts.
HOWEVER, Iran is currently sitting on a fuckton of oil and recently got their sanctions lifted. My guess would be that once SA is forced to increase their prices again or crash, Iran simply has to flood the market to really fuck SA over (you know, because of Shia-Sunni conflict). This means that the oil price should stay this low for the forseeable future (i.e. couple of years).

Any thoughts on my assessment?
>>
>>1021432
Change "couple years" to five years.
>>
Don't see it getting above 55.

Shale completion costs have dropped. Producers know the sweet spots of the major shale formations, and drilling efficiency has shot up. Add to that the backlog of drilled but uncompleted wells.

Even if someone else cuts production it will only be replaced by shale.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.