[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, I just recently acquired a job that pays more than 9 bucks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: the_lion_king_cover.jpg (155KB, 506x700px) Image search: [Google]
the_lion_king_cover.jpg
155KB, 506x700px
So, I just recently acquired a job that pays more than 9 bucks an hour.

Having an extra hundred a week or so, I've been blowing it. I bought another gun, a few new video games, a computer, a big bedroom TV, and a second car.

But, now I'm thinking more longterm and would like to make more money with my money.

Give me some basics, some ideas, and some help.

I don't even have a bank account, I handle everything wish cash.
>>
>>1018359
>Extra hundred per week
>Recently
>Buys ~$8,000 worth of crap
Anon you're already spent for the next year, maybe 8 if that car wasn't used and a good deal.
>>
>>1018364
gun was 200, new games were maybe 100, computer was 100, tv was 200, and the car was 1000.

1600, and I don't have the money for the car yet, but will this paycheck.
>>
>>1018368
how old are you?
>>
>>1018384
>>
Start Stacking and building your warchest. a decent warchest starts at 25k.
>>
>>1018364
I agree with this. You're spending was kinda frivolous on paper.. Idk maybe they were necessary. Start putting away money now. Get a bank account, and collect interest.
>>
File: ToeJam_&_Earl.png (67KB, 275x390px) Image search: [Google]
ToeJam_&_Earl.png
67KB, 275x390px
The greatest return you'll have where you're at is using your extra money to invest in yourself...education, development, moving to a more prosperous area, etc.
>>
>>1018413
I'm not really an education guy. I dropped out in middle school.

I really just want to retire before I'm 40.
>>
>>1018428

"Education"..."training"...a way for you to learn new skills...often in exchange for money...or lack thereof e.g. apprenticeships, internships, informal exchanges of learning shit from someone who does something and charges consumers/businesses more money than you make now for some service.
>>
>>1018429
I'd rather just work my 40 hour week, and invest with returns.
>>
>>1018401
ok this is what you'll do.

sell you piece of shit Xbox one and buy an Xbox 360 for 30 on craigslist j tag it and play all the old school games till your sick of them, never buy shit video games again ever fuck that noise, those things drop their value every day.

you bough a computer for a hundred I wonder what kind that sounds like a grate deal desu but then; do you share internet?

to be honest in this time of the mobile phone I don't even know why people buy computers anymore, I have 2 laptops that I barely use at all anymore.

a thousand dollar car is always necessary so is an investment

and when you say another gun that can only means you already had one, I never understood people's obsessions with guns but to each their own.
what the fuck are you going to do with the other gun sell it or do something with it.

from now own you become frugal until you save 10,000 dollars you can invest 10k on many ideas but if you keep buying crap you'll be stuck on the circle forever.

trust me once you get some money saved up you'll get good ideas, right now you don't have idea cus you don't have money.

remember to always invest by buying shit that you can re sell for the same amount or for a profit, never buy shit that devaluates. so far your doing good, the car can be sold, the guns can be sold, the computer and the games are a money pit in 2 years that computer will be obsolete and the game I will be able to pick up from a land fill and refurbish not to mention the fucking games are a cash hog.

your fucking 23 years already is time for you to "invest" that wasted video game time on the gym and play with pussy and booty holes instead of joysticks

use condoms cos you don't sound too smart for some reason and learn the money cycle and economy

that's it that's all you can do there isn't much for a broke as but I'll give you a pro tip.

bitches can smell money from a thousand yards easily, once you get some money saved up you'll make new friends guarantee
>>
>>1018428
we're living to over 100 these days.
Do you think your extra 5k a year is going to get you what you need for the remaining 60 years.

5k*(40-23)=85k
assuming you need a small 1M to retire,
you're 1176% short. take the 17th root of that and you need 15% per year if you got all that extra cash up front today. 30% if you paid the 5k like clockwork.
>>
File: ed7.jpg (47KB, 596x628px) Image search: [Google]
ed7.jpg
47KB, 596x628px
>>1018445
>bitches can smell money from a thousand yards easily

Top kek
>>
>>1018445

I'm a video gamer, and if I pay for one thing that makes me happy in my down time, it's going to be that.

Same with the computer, I emulate older games on that, and that's why I got a cheap rig with basic capabilities.

By another gun, I should say a replacement gun. Mine got stolen by an ex-roommate.

I dig the 10k idea, but as far as the gym and pussy go I'm in a committed relationship for the past 3 years so I don't care too much about that any more.
>>
>>1018458
how much does this person weigh/eat. hot girls are a significantly better investment b/c of food consumption.
>>
>>1018465
This is my first time on this board, but I get this feeling everyone tries to be the dude from American Psycho or something.
>>
>>1018359
>an extra hundred a week or so,
>I bought
>>another gun
>>a few new video games
>>a computer
>>a big bedroom TV
>>and a second car.

Fuck m8, you sure know where to snag a bargain
>>
>>1018476
>Gun
Local gun show every other month
>video games
Full price new relase, not much saving there.
>computer
Cyber Monday Newegg deal
>bedroom tv
40 inch walmart black friday deal
>second car
Craigslist, my nigga.
>>
>>1018481
Yeah I just read >>1018368 and felt bad for you
>>
>>1018488
I'm fully satisfied with those purchases.

I have low standards.
>>
>>1018359
>another gun
>a computer
>a second car

Good investments.

>a big bedroom TV

Only useful for showing off, television is trash. If you're playing vidya I hope it's on your new PC.

>I handle everything wish cash

Good, banks pay nothing back anymore.
>>
>>1018473
your on 4 chin kid every one is trying to be more edgy than the last one.

ok then you do what successful people do and try to make money from your spending.

video games are a money pit but if you record your games and load up to YouTube set a channel and make funny noises maybe your time won't be completely wasted, those gamer channels always attract people for some odd reason, if you don't want to do that you could buy and sell video games if you stack games like most people do your just wasting money, that shit never pays and people always end up selling the whole system at one third the original price they paid, adding the amount of time invested playing the games themselves that's a huge spending.

if your goal is to get to retiring with out education, with out skills, with out self sustaining and being forever employee while wasting all your time and money on frugal shit then the math simply doesn't add up.

if you buy lottery tickets that's just another waste of time and money
>>
File: Retirement in chains.jpg (468KB, 1248x1664px) Image search: [Google]
Retirement in chains.jpg
468KB, 1248x1664px
>>1018473
Nope, the dude from american psycho was an idiot. killing a dude b/c of a business card. Only a useless networker could see ROIinvestment from this, but RORisk is insanely small.

A good woman is a rare find, who can drastically reduce expenses and risk over generations. She understands, money, securities, trusts, all kinds of property, and the responsibilities of ownership. She is a steward for future generations, and the bulwark of comfort and stability for a family.
Most of these characteristics are priceless.
food however, is an ongoing expense that needs to be accounted for in any ledger.
>>
>>1018359
shove the cash up your ass
>>
>>1018404
And don't call it a war chest because that's fucking retarded. Go to school instead
>>
>>1018499
>car
>investment

Never change /biz/
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.