[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I make millions off of the misery of college graduates

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1448972225744.jpg (54KB, 599x400px) Image search: [Google]
1448972225744.jpg
54KB, 599x400px
How do I make millions off of the misery of college graduates who are $100,000 in debt?
>>
>>1017907

In general?

You get them before their loans are in repayment while they are exploiting their parents' money.

You aren't allowed to carry weapons on most college campuses, so most college students can easily be robbed at gunpoint.
>>
Advertise around campus that you've opened up a new company.
Tell everyone that this company will pay off their debts for them, and all they have to do is pay you a commission rate of whatever the loan's interest rate is, plus 2% every month.
>>
>>1017914
You might as well be a silent partner in a bunch of campus bars it amounts to much the same thing without the illegality.
>>
get college girls to suck your dick for $300 each and sell the tapes illegally
>>
>>1018050
How do you get girls to pay you $300? The most I've gotten is $150
>>
>>1018087
Lol, you must retarded levels of ugly radiating from your face. I really get girls to pay me 1 cold g to just touch my schlong. Make some changes, bro
>>
>>1017907
refinancing loans and bankruptcy?
>take out loan on yourself
>legally lend it to them to pay govt debt
>now its a personal loan
>you set up so they go bankrupt
>>
>>1017907
Make merchandise that appeals to the Tumblr crowd. That "White Male Tears" shit was a gold mine for some savvy fucker. Get it on that.
>>
>>1018289

i bet it was a white male who made that merchandise and took home those sweet coins
>>
>>1017907
refinance loans so that they pay slightly less per year but over a much longer period of time such that the time value of the payments are greater than they were previously, you then sell this debt on the market at a higher price to those looking for longer term investments and act as a middleman between the students and the new owners of their debt

hide the fact that they are not getting a good deal with pseudointellectual babble and the front of being a business, you will have to make some token efforts to make it look like you are legit

maybe call it a cooperative credit union and redefine the arrangement as owning part of the business, they believe they have turned their debt into ownership and by doing so "self-actualized" and stuck it to evil corporations or whatever, buy a farm, grow organic vegetables, allow pot smoking hippies to visit to play guitar and laze around all day and claim that land is the most secure investment and they are special snowflakes for realizing this, when really all you own is a few acres and the surrounding area is off limits due to a decades old coal fire
>>
>>1017907
Give them a small loan of a million dollars.
>>
>>1017907
Sell them drugs
>>
>>1018217
Kek
>>
>>1017907

Sell bogus student debt consolidation, but really its just commiting identity theft and fraud....but that would be wrong.

> Earn and produce not earn and reduce.
>>
Have you tried purchasing their labour for wages?
>>
>>1017907

Work for a university
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.