[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My GPA is fucked atm and I want to transfer out of the shitty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1451176566250.jpg (44KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
1451176566250.jpg
44KB, 709x765px
My GPA is fucked atm and I want to transfer out of the shitty state school that I'm at currently. I'm a sophomore with a CS degree plan and a 3.1 GPA. This last semester was very tough on me and I had to drop most of my courses. Not due to partying or anything, but because my father recently passed away and I haven't been able to cope really well with it.

The thing is, I want to try and get a job in finance. Is there anywhere that I can transfer to that offers a good program in finance? Or am I SOL? Money doesn't matter, as my father's estate will pay for it.
>>
selfless bump
>>
>>1017832

>3.1 GPA
>fucked
You, uh, you do know that most bosses don't look at your GPA, right?
>>
>>1017890
I meant to transfer to a reputable college with; not to get a job.
>>
>>1017832
I'm fucked, aren't I?
>>
>>1018379
Why transfer?
>>
>>1017832
listen nigger finish your CS degree then get an internship then get your MBA, oh yeah and stop being a nigger.
>>
>>1018417
or your masters in finance if your GMAT sucked like mine did, and again don't become a nigger.
>>
>>1018418
Is MSF < MBA - F?
>>
>>1018417
nah nigger, I'm trying to be that big IB on wall street. Gordon Gekko boyz ya feel? I need to at least get into a place like UNC or CUNY Baruch so I can persuade Martin Shkreli to team up with me to become the Gekko Boyz of Wall Street 2015.
>>
>>1018417
P.S. There's no reason to acquire an MBA with CS.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.