[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you find a frugal girl? It seems nowadays 99% of them

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 6

File: 1442855782999.jpg (51KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1442855782999.jpg
51KB, 640x360px
How do you find a frugal girl? It seems nowadays 99% of them are too brainwashed by consumerism and too obsessed with displays of status.

Should I join a church group or something? Are small town girls more frugal?
>>
Find a black woman that went to college and got out of the ghetto. They are the best mates.
>>
>>1016616
I'm in Europe there's not many black people here.
>>
>>1016612
Join a church group and find a nice wholesome girl you can force to be frugal.
>>
>>1016612
That same brainwashing is the one that makes you think you have to have a girl
>>
>>1016618
steal one from africa like your ancestors did

she'll probably go apeshit (kek) over just having clean water, doubt she'll be materialistic like most hos
>>
>>1016624
Oh that's a good point. By no means do I feel like I need a girl. I'd never get married, unless she were super rich maybe. But I thought living together with a decent girl could be nice and cut some expenses.
>>
File: 1440190216678.jpg (14KB, 294x273px) Image search: [Google]
1440190216678.jpg
14KB, 294x273px
>>1016625
t-thanks for the advice
>>
>>1016627
If you don't need a girl, and only want to live with one because it would "be nice" and cut living expenses, why would you not just find a male roommate that's not an imbecile?
>>
>>1016616
Ha that's what I did. Got lucky.
>>
>>1016618
Lucky
>>
>>1016704
Pheromones, anon. Living with a girl longterm keeps your T up and keeps you productive. Living with a dude longterm does not.
>>
Theyre all retarded, OP.
>>
>>1016747

Men in relationships produce less testosterone

Also living with a woman is a FUCKING NIGHTMARE, why put yourself through that?
>>
>>1016757
Being in a relationship lowers your T because you're her bitch and only fuck one woman. Living with a tolerable female roommate doesn't give either of those issues.
>>
>>1016757
>Also living with a woman is a FUCKING NIGHTMARE, why put yourself through that?

(missed this one) I've lived with guys and girls and living with guys, imo, is a fucking nightmare. Most of them punch walls, miss the toilet, hit on my girls, eat my food, and don't clean after themselves. It's fucking abysmal, and they have the will to fight you on it if you try to evict them.

Living with girls has been better a majority of the time, for me at least.
>>
>>1016769

Sure just the bitch bleeding on your shit, she combs her hair and leaves strands of hair fucking everywhere,

women are gross
>>
>>1016776
I live with my two best friends, (who are both male), and it's great. We fuck chicks, all keep the common areas clean, never late on payments, and mostly, they leave me alone when I need to do something. It's great. I think you've just had bad personalities, or they just don't respect you. I lived with my ex and it was torture. She always had to have things a certain way, spent most of the day being unproductive and she'd whine when I would leave to go to the gym or something I needed to do.
>>
It's never a surprise that most 4chan users only find shit tier women. I would probably hate them too if I had to dig from the bottom of the barrel.
>>
You don't I guess. There's so much god damn money out there now I don't think there's a real reason to be very frugal.
>>
>>1016814
Well yeah living with a spouse is hell. And yes my friends are broke so they can't be trusted with rent.
>>
>>1016779
>sticking strands of hair on shower wall and leaving them
>knocking their leg and pubuc hair out of their razor on shower wall and leaving it there

Absolutelydusgusting.jpg
>>
>>1016625
african slaves were captured by africans and sold to white slavers.
>>
File: 1234.jpg (63KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1234.jpg
63KB, 300x300px
>frugal
>girl

pick one

Women are biologically designed to consume and conform to ensure the security and comfort of their offspring.

As a man you will always be the more frugal partner in a relationship because your biological programming makes you less sensitive to hardship and discomfort.

If you want a frugal girlfriend, find a gay dude and dress him up like a girl.
>>
Find a girl who loves anal. She'll understands risk management.
>>
>>1016612
There´s some overlapping between frugal girls and somewhat "esoteric" girls. Not necessarily the "I do reiki" kind, but anything that´s even remotely hippy.

Look out for self improvement coaching seminars, emotional development, spiritual whatever and shit like that.

They usually have a thin layer of crazy, but if you´re careful you can get something quite nice.
>>
>>1018114
She also loves anal, so maybe there´s some correlation >>1017201
>>
find an asian girl. they are raised to be cheap as fuck
>>
>>1016612
>Should I join a church group or something?
>Amerifat detected

How about finding a girl that does not believe in imaginary entities for a start?
>>
>>1016618
Lol, spoken like a true non-European. They are fucking everywhere. They're ruining this place too
>>
>>1017073
How about tampons and bloody toilet paper over flowing the trash bin. I lived with two female roommates for a year, and I will never get to unsee those ghastly sights
>>
>>1018196
no they aren't

find poor girls OP.

source: i used to be poor and now that i have spending money, i'm still frugal

>>1016747
m'broscience
>>
File: 1370916586383.jpg (7KB, 198x200px) Image search: [Google]
1370916586383.jpg
7KB, 198x200px
>>1018257
>>
Date a first gen Asian.

My girlfriend is ultra frugal, never argues with me, does what i want and i even get butt stuff. It's great.
>>
>4chan is a site filled with closet homosexuals who are frustrated with their sexuality and can't come to terms that they're fucking gay
>>
>>1018295
the correlation is real
>>
>>1016618
Move to Sweden.
>>
>>1018378
Holy shit i just read the rest of the responses.
The correlation is v real
>>
>>1016612

Just date someone that grew up poor.

/thread
>>
>>1018631
This is moronic. My grandma grew up poor as fuck in rural Kentucky and all it did was give her no concept of wealth. She gives away hundreds to every family member who asks, and this isn't just something she started with old age, she's been dangerously generous her whole life. Her and my grandfather are about to live exclusively off social security partially because of it.
>>
Get involved in far left actions and groups.

Anarchist or Ecologist girls usually have very little interest in consumerism, for obvious ideological reasons.
They are also more prone to have actual intellectual faculties, compared to gold diggers.
>>
>>1018667
>They are also more prone to have actual intellectual faculties

>Leftists having "actual intellectual faculties"

If they did then they wouldn't be leftists... This is an oxymoron.
>>
>>1018631
>Implying poor people aren't the worst with their money
>>
>>1018667
>far left
>intellectual

Lel no. Maybe if you're into the intellectuals fetish.
>>
>>1018677
Yes and all Right Wingers are just inbred hillbillies going blind on moonshine. So there are no intelligent people in the whole country.
>>
>>1016612
Just find a girl and spend how you see fit and if she leaves, find another. I'm an asshat who didn't buy his wife an engagement or wedding ring, never bother with bday presents/xmas and wife is fine with it all. She prefers we both use money for shit we actually need or don't use it at all
>>
>>1018667
>implying the attractive ones won't grow up and find a salaryman to support them while they work at a useless nonprofit and congratulate themselves for making their husband buy them a new prius ever couple years.

Women don't do self sacrifice out of ideology nigger. It's all posturing outside of extreme circumstances.
>>
>>1018808

Nailed it
>>
>>1016612
Find a jew
>>
>>1016616
No, bs. They live beyond their means to keep up.
>>
Date a Jew. It's been working out fine for me.
>>
File: 20 year laugh.jpg (57KB, 620x670px) Image search: [Google]
20 year laugh.jpg
57KB, 620x670px
>>1018196

Oooohhhhh booooooyyyyyy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zf2--TJYuxc
>>
>>1018808

this

Gloria Steinem didn't fuck her fellow flower children, she fucked actors and business tycoons.
>>
>>1018295

The new money asians are materialistic as fuck though.
>>
>>1018990
>>1018994
This. When she saw my circumcised dick for the first time, she asked me which of the 12 tribes I belonged to.
>>
>>1018700
exactly. ONLY IF YOU KNEW MY MOTHER LOL... practically blew up the entire family, while worked for 0.

poor dad, sad dad.

Atleast I can learn from his mistakes xD

1 never marry (and if you do)
2 never let the pussy control you regardless of married or not.
>>
>>1019807
Not to mention they divorced because she blew up HIS MONEY after 20 years of marriage (and my mom wanted to become a cougar, but she can't, too ugly and a little picky aswell - psychology helps me make my mom my best friend when i want. she's super easy could even bend her over and punish her from behind if i wanted)
>>
>>1019808
simply she's full of EGO.

thats the key guys. find one with the less ego as possible and never forget to date/fuck other girls in her back, so that time with your "special" other is not lost when she decides.
always hide one Ace on your shoe so you can pull it off and win the game in the long run if this turn ugly towards you. never trust these bitches and keep them off business.

done.
>>
>>1019811
OH OH OH SORRY i have to tell you this one too.

if she ever tells you "one guy kissed me" go insane (even fake it if you are a cuck for the love of god) and break her slutty clothes if she have and more if possible but the slutty ones YES OR YES, and dont talk to her for 2 days, be distanced, stay away from her and home and tell her you're going with your brother/family hang out with them. oh and when that happens; push her to the bed, go have balls like my father did, if he didnt do this i know 100% sure he'd be cheated on. simply because after divorce and nailing other guy for 2 daughters (now being child supported because she dumped this guy) she told me she wanted to be a slut simply because they are treated better (and I reckon this is because of her slutty influences of ONLY 1 prostitute worker friend, so keep her away from prostitutes if you know they are, influences are big key factors if she sees she'd had what she wants by doing something you dont like. remember; the pussy is here to serve the king, not the other way around LOL, so value yourself and make her your bitch)

My mom could have gone further and cheated on my father if my father didn't take action and show masculinity/sexual dominance. (though my mother was pretty much suggesting what to do with money/family financial status control - simply because she worked in real state, and bohoohoo 2008 blew up everything in late 2010 and divorced not guilty dad who worked for her while she stood home being full time house wife)

ok done for real now, happy new year anons.
>>
File: image.jpg (141KB, 1080x622px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141KB, 1080x622px
>>1019823
Well then
>>
>>1019808
>>1019811
>>1019823
This is some high fucking quality trolling.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.