[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone ever get into buying and selling watches? Is it profitable?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: Rolex_SkyDweller_YG_LG.jpg (3MB, 2000x2624px) Image search: [Google]
Rolex_SkyDweller_YG_LG.jpg
3MB, 2000x2624px
Anyone ever get into buying and selling watches?

Is it profitable?

Any stories, advice, or guidance?
>>
>>1014846
also interested in this
>>
>>1014846
If you have enough capital to start buying £5k+ watches
>>
Buy fake Rolex for $50. Sell on eBay for $2,500
>>
>>1014970
Illegal much?
>>
Good profit, but you need to know a lot about them.

Story: When my dad was little he found a Rolex in a gutter, he gave it to his mom to keep, his mom gave it to some cousin in India and my dad never saw it again.
>>
>>1014982
oh no
>>
>>1014987

>trusting women
>>
>>1014969
Assume that's not an issue. Should I stick with $5k+ Rolexes? Shoot for 500-1000 profit per watch?
>>
>>1015037
If you're okay with 10% profit. It's usually not worth the effort because you may end up stuck with it. There's good profit in buying replica (fake) rolexes and selling them as better quality replicas. Still very legal, and profit is about 1000%. You'd be surprised at how many people fall over themselves trying to look rich. Another good profit avenue is get a credit card with about a $4000 limit, buy all the cracked screen iphones you can and the screens for them, fix them, pay back the credit card, and have $4k cash profit.
>>
>>1015041
I just did some research, and supposedly selling anything fake even as a specified replica is illegal
>>
>>1014846
I've flipped a few watches and the profit isn't really all that great. People who buy used luxury watches tend to do their homework so any profit you get will be based on pure luck and you knowing how to not get scammed by fakes.
>>
>>1015029

>trusting an indian
>>
>>1014970
>$50

I can get them for $15
>>
>>1015257
do tell
>>
>>1015264
It's called Alibaba.com lmao.
/BIZ/ has no idea do they?
>>
>>1015407
nigga im not about to buy in bulk
>>
>>1015411
You can talk out MOQ's with the suppliers.

Put in some fucking effort man.
>>
>>1015415
you know what fuck your shit mang ill just put some jlc dials in a shity timex and call it a day
>>
>>1015418
Have fun man!
>>
>>1015257
$15? Try $8. Alliexpress
>>
>>1015518
How is it legal to sell fakes in the US? Not even claiming them as genuine, but even if you explicitly state they are replicas.
>>
>>1015584
You won't be arrested for it, but the company might try and sue you
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.