[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some good side business or operations to run while working

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Pool.jpg (154KB, 940x560px) Image search: [Google]
Pool.jpg
154KB, 940x560px
What are some good side business or operations to run while working a full time job? It doesn't have to overly successful but enough to contribute towards monthly living expenses.

I want to maximize the amount of money I save now to go towards investments.
>>
>>1014802
I have a base salary and sales big bonuses every 3 months. What I do is I live off bonuses and invest/save my bonuses. My way of investing is forex/commodities and buying undervalued cars, basically washing them or fixing some things over the weekend and selling them with +10% profit. I have around $10k invested in forex, making 5-10% returns monthly (sometimes less than 5% sometimes more than 10) and a camry sitting next to my house waiting to be sold.

It's been like that for over a year. I never spend my money on stuff I don't need. Everybody at work spends their money on expensive clothes, watches, they take loans to buy better cars they can't afford and I just keep making more and more money every month. I wish I can do trading full time in a couple years and quit this shitty job.
>>
>>1014811
Live off my salary and invest bonuses, that is
>>
>>1014802

You'll need something that can generate passive income on its own. Investments, creating your own product, etc.

You'll go insane if you spend a lot of extra time on a side gig on top of a full time job.
>>
>>1014811
>I have around $10k invested in forex, making 5-10% returns monthly (sometimes less than 5% sometimes more than 10)

so you make 50% - 120% profit annualy or what?
>>
>>1014811
Which currencies are in your rotation? I'm buying CAD and GBP right because of the low value vs USD.

I'm also interested in learning more about selling used vehicles. What's your cut off year and where do you find them?
>>
>>1014811
>hurr make more money and invest that extra money

Way to not answer the question at all and pat yourself on the back at the same time retard
>>
>>1014825
i have 10k, I use 1:200 leverage... so could go up to 120%. I once did 50% in one day but that was back when i had $500 and didn't care much. No problem with that leverage.
Long term 50% a year isn't a problem. 5% a week isn't a problem. It's just a matter of how much you can risk. For me the risk/reward is good so far, I will decrease my risk when I hit 20k.

>>1014826
EUR/USD mostly. I sometimes do GBP/USD. For commodities it's mostly oil.

Well, I look for cars at auction sites. I don't live in the US, but I guess you could find them at e-bay or craigslist. I buy cars from 2000 to 2007 (passat, golf, i had a peugeot 407 recently).
I am a salesman so talking to people always goes smoothly. You just have to wait for a right person and be patient. Preferably a woman or somebody that doesn't know shit about cars. The most important thing is the looks. The car should look nice. So good, shiny paint, no rust and so on. Also make it really clean, make it smell good.
I sometimes buy cars that people have smoked in (if there are no burns), clean the seats, clean the windows, cleain the outside, take some nice pictures (get a good camera and get a good angle, make your offer stand out from the rest) and put it on a HIGHER price than it's value. This way you can negotiate. Buy a car for $4000 or less, it's worth $5000 (on average) so you should put $5500 - $6000 on auction.
>>
>>1014839
Well, I invest my bonuses, you can invest your minimum wage, cumfart. Just think of a good excuse that won't make your parents mad cause you're not paying for living in their basement.
>>
>>1014845

what broker do you use?
>>
>>1014848
admiralmarkets
>>
>>1014845
do you declare your car selling antics to the tax man Pablo
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.