[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Easy money. Guaranteed to work. >go on Tor >go to credit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_20151225-023451.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20151225-023451.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
Easy money. Guaranteed to work.

>go on Tor
>go to credit card marketplace
>buy amazon gift cards
>$500 card = $200 USD
>pay with bitcoin

>go to McDonalds
>go on amazon
>find a product that you have listed previously (a pen or something small)
>buy it with amazon gift card
>ship product to post office far from you

>you don't have to pick up anything
>wait for amazon to release funds to you

>now your money is "clean"
>>
>>1014712
Why go to McDonald's?
>>
>>1014715

So you're using the random public IP address instead of your own at home.

Just an extra safety precaution
>>
there are video cameras at macdonalds retard.
>>
>>1014720

>implying amazon is going to get McDonalds to show their cameras footage without a court order and McDonalds is going to just hand it over and then each person in the store at that time has to be located and questioned.

Lol
>>
>>1014721
pfff you are dumb kid do this one time and nothing might happend but do it many times and know it, you are stealing money from very bright people that do have the means to track you down.
>>
>>1014712
I hope someone actually takes this seriously and does it
>>
>>1014712

no comprendo
>>
>>1014712
Wouldn't it be suspicious if you buy a pen for $500.
I know it's a placeholder item but still.
>>
>>1014859

You can buy cheap knock off pens, like a Mont Blanc, for $15 - $30 on Ebay or something

And just say "Replica Mont Blanc"

And list like 3, 3 different colors, then buy each one for $150 or something, lol

Or you could just buy actual things you need with the gift card, and ship it to your house, if you want haha
>>
Why would a $500 card cost $200?
>>
>>1014867

Um... Because... The card was probably bought and filled with a stolen credit card, and the credit card skimmers on the Deep Web are trying to unload the cards quickly so they can make money selling Amazon cards, and it makes it harder to book them for Credit Card theft, etc etc

You can also buy PayPal accounts, like a $1000 account will sell for $300, and they'll give you an entire guide that teaches you exactly how to use the PayPal account to pay for things and they'll set you up with a good VPN and all that and walk you through the process.

But Amazon cards are the easiest I guess since it's just a gift card code.
>>
>>1014871
Have you ever purchased things on the deep web? I feel like it would be very easy to get scammed, how do you if a service is reliable?
>>
>>1014872

Yes, I have it's not a scam lol. Purchase from reputable stores, there is sites to check reviews of people and providers and shit. Most of the bigger stores are very reliable and trustable. In fact, doing business with Deep Web sellers is usually less of a hassle than clearnet sellers since reputation is everything online, and you do anything you can to protect it.
>>
>>1014875
I don't understand how Amazon releases funds to you.
>>
>>1014877

Um, you're listing an item right, so you list an item today.

Then you buy the gift card, and go to McDonalds or something in 3-4 days.

Then you buy the item, from that place, so it "looks" like you're someone else.

So you're basically buying the item, from yourself, but making it look like there are two parties involved in the trade.

See how it works?

Also by release funds I mean, you don't get paid on Amazon instantly, it takes like a month to get paid.
>>
>>1014878
I'm having trouble following this whole scam. I'm out.
>>
>>1014879

K dude you're actually so god damn retarded, has anyone told u that? man ur stupid
>>
>>1014720
>>1014733
>pfff you are dumb kid do this one time and nothing might happend but do it many times and know it, you are stealing money from very bright people that do have the means to track you down.

False.

You do realize that to get this done it would take EASILY $10,000's in legal fees and law enforcement involvement to catch your ass? Unless you're doing it repeatedly for $100k+ nothing will happen...

They first of all need to get interested in actually catching you, which is unlikely a company with Amazon's stature will even care when you're doing <$10k shit, then they need to get a court order, which is incredibly difficult/time-consuming... And if you're in another country, defacto impossible. THEN they need to use the court order to find out the IP that was used to and to track down which McDonalds it was at, which if you're using a proxy/vpn, is, again making it very very hard. ...

THEN they need to try to time the time at which this took place with the camera footage and detect which person did this out of all the people in a McDonalds(hard when there's 10+ and the camera footage is shit-tier), at this point if they are successful/still interested, they need to somehow put a shit-tier quality image to a name and address to identify you then arrest you, and then proceed with charges, which again costs them an additional $10k's in legal fees.
>>
>>1014881
You'll go far in life with that mentality. Good luck with your amazon scam faggot! LOL
>>
Btw op there is more effective and reliable methods.

Why not cut out the middleman and not have to deal with the amazon bullshit?
>>
>>1014927
Explain one example of said method
>>
>>1014902
Uh no. True.
Most of these credit card thieves are not lone wolves they work in complex sophisticated rings.
They steal said credit card number.
A police report is filed.
Said credit card is used to buy various items (I.e. your gift cards)
The bank or place of retail is notified when said card is used, the bank/store clerk then in turn reports it to law enforcement.
That amazon card number is now flagged because there is a digital receipt of the transaction in the stores system.
Said card gets used on Amazon at "mcdonalds".
Law enforcement is notified by amazon.
Law enforcement gets warrent for mcdonalds video tapes. (Most of the time they don't need it because people are more then willing to help when it comes to things like this)
They think YOU are part of the theft ring and threaten you with everything they have, and use it.
Tyrone goes to town on you.

You're not the first person to think of this kiddo. I work at a grocery store and am in charge of the whole front end, (lots of money services, western union, etc.)
We see this kind of shit all the time and these guys usually get caught.
My clerks who are paid $8/hr have the ability to see when a stolen credit card is being used, they call the cops immediately.
And as far as "hur hur $10k worth of police work", no.
I'm always more than willing to let an officer go over my video. We work very closely with leos because this shit happens all the time.
So stop posting online and go get a job.
>>
>>1014902
And by the way, If you're so petty to be going through all of this to "wash" $200, you must have never worked a real job in your life most people make that in a day.
>>
Come to /biz/ to give an actual way to make some money, very safely

>get shit on for stupid idea
>while this is a billion dollar industry

fuck this board, literally full of losers
>>
>>1014962
>Most of these credit card thieves are not lone wolves they work in complex sophisticated rings.

This is a scaretactic meme.

These so-called "rings" are just people selling/buying them. Nothing more, they're not related in any way.

>Law enforcement gets warrent for mcdonalds video tapes. (Most of the time they don't need it because people are more then willing to help when it comes to things like this)
>They think YOU are part of the theft ring and threaten you with everything they have, and use it.

That's why you hire someone else to cash them out for you and pay him a percentage of it. (Of course there is a chance he takes it all and scams you but that is the risk you have to take to add another layer of safety). - As in he takes 60% of the money for taking all the risk and wires you 40% or whatever.

>hurr durr $10k worth of meme work, no blahblah

Actually yes, do you realize how much effort it takes and how much money it costs for law enforcement to get off their ass? They're not going to be doing investigations that cost $10k+ for some little $500 dollar shit, especially when it involves other countries which means now they need to somehow apply US laws to Bangaldesh or whatever the fuck the person is from, which is not possible and IF possible costs tens of thousands in translator costs and top-tier lawyers working in this shit in both countries to somehow collaborate and work together.

Protip: Law Enforcement works VERY slowly and very poorly UNLESS it's a very big important case which piques their interest, which would require a significant amount of money. Anything else is simply not worth the trouble, they just write it off and don't bother considering it would cost them many times more for court and LE costs.

>>1014967
I don't do any of this shit and never have. I was just reading the thread and responding to the post saying you'll essentially get arrested within minutes and fucked by Tyrone and Jamal for 35 years. It's simply not true.
>>
>>1014973
People here are just edgy until it comes down to actually doing something.

They'll make threads about how they want to hire slaves and don't care about morals, only interested in money blahblahblah all that shit but when it comes down to actually getting money they shit their pants.

But OP, what is the point of doing this when you can just buy easy to sell items with stolen memes then sell it for cash? Much easier and doesn't require dealing with some gay amazon bs. (If you're going to be doing it anyway)

Realistically though I wouldn't do this at all but it seems like a poor idea, unnecessary middleman that serves no purpose.
>>
>>1014712
bump
>>
>>1014878
>it takes a month for $500

I'm not poor enough to risk going to jail for $6000 a year.
>>
>>1014974
Pro tip: law enforcement sitting on their ass or going after you ends up being exactly as expensive either way. Unless there is a big case they can go after, they'll still go after you.
>>
>>1015206
Point was that it's not worth the trouble in most cases especially when you do something like what OP suggested(using a public wifi).
>>
>be me
>2 months ago
>found a clearnet site which uses bitcoin for cheap gift cards
>bought a $25 brookstone card for $4
>bought a $23 head massager from brookstone.com
>1 week passes, it comes in the mail
>itworked.zip

And now recently (about 2 weeks ago) the site said that it needs govt ID and such for all sellers, so no one sells giftcards or anything anymore.

That was the one and only thing I bought from there, but I hope its not something to worry too much about, as it was first/last time i did it
>>
Can i do this in europe? I think the danger is lesser in european countries + i'll go in wifi parcs
>>
>>1014902
>the company with metal detectors and mandatory employee frisking to prevent a stolen $3 toy car isn't going to car about credit card scamming

Nice try FBI. Ur not gonna get me that easily.
>>
I don't think this would work. Here's how it'd go:

>stolen credit card gets used to buy gift card
>stolen credit card reported and all purchases are traced
>you buy gift card that was traced
>that gift card gets used and gets traced back to you
>you get in trouble

I could be wrong though.
>>
>>1014973

the only thing i can think of is if amazon notices that either the same amazon account is buying all your shit from you, or if different brand new accounts are buying shit from you from the same mcdonalds IP.

new method: buy amazon accounts, use a good VPN while using the mcdonalds IP for double anonymity.
>>
>>1015258
But according to the OP you can't have your Amazon account traced because you're doing everything in McDonalds.
>>
>>1015260

Good idea. Also don't drive to the McDonald's because they could get your license plate if there is an investigation. I'd also wear your fedora, which I'm sure OP always does when he leaves home.
>>
OP, what .onion are you referring to? every single one of those fucking things is a scam that eats your money. You are just shilling for your own scamming site.
>>
>>1014712
i believe tor marketplaces are there to sell shady shit to people like you op, who are willing to take the bigger risk. that shit ain't worth it if u ask me. if u really want to make money easy then order something from china/india and resell it on ebay. and guess what? u don't have to do illegal shit!
>>
>>1014878
your cashing out account that sells those cheap pens for $150 which you later buy will get flagged due to too many buyers(you) buying with gift cards that are bought with skimmed cards.
>>
File: goofed.jpg (215KB, 940x626px) Image search: [Google]
goofed.jpg
215KB, 940x626px
>>1015258

No this isn't how credit card loss prevention works. If a credit card is used to purchase an Amazon gift card, and then that credit card is reported stolen, Amazon is not out the money for the gift card, otherwise they would just cancel the gift card code. The CC provider takes the hit, who then gets reimbursed by their insurance company, and or goes after the thief.

Credit card companies are just as worried about people racking up purchases and claiming the card was stolen as they are about cards being stolen. The vendor rarely takes a hit when charging a stolen CC.

t. long time id thief / convicted device access fraud guy

AMA
>>
Or you buy a paypal 500 dollar account, with that you buy things from an accomplice who lives in a east european country via ebay, he cash the money and when you come see him for a week end you take the cash

better if this accomplice is family
>>
But this only cleans your money....
>>
>>1014902

Jokes on you. The legal requirements for a financial institution to investigate money laundering (which is what this whole thread topic is btw). Is MUCH lower than 10k. Please keep doing this so I have a job.

t. Someone who works in money laundering investigations for a major financial institution.
>>
>>1014720
You don't have to be inside a mcdonalds to access their wi-fi. I don't know about the rest of his plan but with the right precautions it would be damn near impossible to find a public wifi user.
>>
>>1015633
You can even build cantennas to increase the range of your laptop's wifi, so you could quite literally be a few blocks away from McDs and use their connection
>>
File: image.jpg (145KB, 1900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
145KB, 1900x1200px
Everybody flexing here.

Why not use the stolen CC for amusement?
Buy 500 cardboard boxes and send them to someone's house you hate. FedEx has to deliver it and so the people are stuck with a shit Ton of boxes in their garage.
>>
bump because i don't want to slave away in a shit job for a shit pay like my parents did and continue to do, bringing them a lot of stress and no time for themselves or their children + coupled with antidepressants and alcohol in the case of my father made him beat us like dogs just like his father did to him resulting in the complete destruction of my will, hope and joy of life, friends etc ...

I want my life to have a meaning
>>
>>1015501
how'd you get caught?
>>
>>1015598
What would be the minimum that you would go after?
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>1015761
Motivational

L
M
A
O
>>
>>1015598
>Please keep doing this so I have a job.
>t. Someone who works in money laundering investigations for a major financial institution.

so tell us what we must do to not get caught, don't worry you're on an anonymous cambodgian image board
>>
>>1014712
>clean

>Sir, how can you justify Amazon giving you $100.000 ?
>muh money iz clean m8, u kant proove shit I was at McDonalds. Anon nevar forgive, nevar forgut.
>>
>>1015726
cardboard boxes are free from usps though
>>
Is this the scam thread?
What does /biz/ think about blackmailing husbands trying to cheat on their wives on hookup apps?
>>
>>1015886
Yeah or do that but sometimes they have a limit on USPS or the boxes aren't folded so
>>
>>1015913

this can results on suicide if you blackmail someone weak
>>
Im pretty sure one of my IRL freinds did this. But im not sure how he laundered the stolen credit cards but im certain he actually dident, just bought retarded shit with it.
>>
>>1014712
>ship product to post office far from you
Why would you even need to ship it at all?
>>
>>1015828
By being a stupid lying faggot. He's wrong, amazon certainly does cancel gift cards once they realize they were purchased with stolen cards.
>>
>>1016898

For what?
>>
>>1017009
for matt
>>
>>1017058

For who? Who tf is Matt
>>
Youd get caught instantly...they just go 'oh shit a stolen card used to buy shit from this seller OH LOOK heres another stolen card used to buy from this seller" Bam you're fucking caught
>>
>>1015598
Soo how many of these types of guys lurk on /biz/? I bet there's people on here that investigate insider trading.
>>
>>1015761
Try going to school and getting a STEM degree like every immigrant Indian. That's why Indians make the most money on average.
>>
>>1015201
It takes a month for 1000$ as well. Or 10000$.
>>
>>1014712

1. buy 2nd hand cheap laptop.
2. use linux.
3. learn to change mac address.
4. buy prepaid credit card
5. use vpn.
6. Use Tor
7. buy credit card info.
8. create or buy ebay accounts. sell multiple shit on auction e.g samsung phone.
9. buy phone with credit card on amazon. send to ebay buyer.
10. get money from ebay
11. buy bitcoin with said money
12. put bitcoin into wallet.

Notes:
1. dump accounts and laptop every 15 grand or so. buy new account, cheap laptop. consider this a business expense.
2. remember to create new accounts do not use any old ones.
3. change the products the amounts you sell. keep it around 250 to 300 mark, dont use the same figure each time.
4. do this whilst traveling. hit multiple countries i.e coach trip around europe.
5. act like a tourist. hit tourist spots. visit old coffee shops with wifi and no cameras. plenty of places liek that still exist.
6. do not scam in every country. keep it random.
7. do not use your phone or email whilsts travelling. be offline. contact your family / friends everyweek. buy a temp sim card in every country. buy a cheap $10 phone. When you contact them, do it in a a place that nots the smae area that you scammed from.
8. logistically you are a ghost. yes you were travelling in the smae countries as the scammer, but you didnt scam in every country, nor were you in the smae areas as said scammer. law enforcement.. multiple countries.. multiple cities.. no one is goign to deal with that shit.
9. Don't get greedy.
>>
>>1019012
>implying its this easy to buy shit from amazon.
>>
>>1019012
>All this fucking work to make less than a decent salary.
>>
>>1019036
its not difficult unless you're a retard. You fuckign retard.
>>
>>1019043
less then 2 hours work to make $15k. while on holiday. Pre planing not included.
>>
>>1014967
This
If you scam, make it no less than 10k
200$ is just not worth it
>>
>>1019052
okay post proof that amazon have even shipped 1 or 2 of these orders
>>
>>1019062
Jesus fuckign Christ that extra chromosome of yours does you no favors

as per my example.

You know when the bidding on your samsung phone has stopped.on ebay.

you set up an account on ebay and you buy the samsung phone from amazon and sehipi it to the ebay buyer for next day.

Setting up your amazon account and using the cc to buy and ship the product at the You get a CC, register an account on amazon. time narrows the time for your card to be flagged, it's too late.

ebayer is happy. has received his goods and pays with legit cash.

It's not difficult, it's just creating an account on amazon, which millions of legit people do.

Why are you so potato?
>>
Anyone on this thread actually do this? Post results.
>>
heres a better way to get money but works only for yuropoors

1. go on tor
2. go to some dark market like where a certain bulgarian person is selling counterfeit 50€ bills, you get 10 of them for 180eur. kikery yes but they are pretty high quality and cant be recognised as fakes without closely inspecting specific details
3. find some amateur criminal person/junkie selling stolen goods and buy them with the fake money, because he is an amateur he wont have a portable banknote scanner and wont suspect anything
4. when he gets caught nobody will believe his story about not knowing the money was counterfeit because he is a criminal
5. sell the stolen goods for actual money = PROFIT
>>
>>1014933

he's telling you to steal credit cards.

it's a trap.
>>
>>1015235

the stop loss prevents 15 of those cars alone going missing
>>
>>1019183
How can someone who has never scammed, give scamming advice? Mabye you should talk about your day job.
>>
>>1019190
Ive got some good ideas for scams from this con man special on the history channel

this shit is real and do-able

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iwe8fxjsq3Q
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.