[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I be a stock trading success story? How can I read

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: Wolf-of-Wall-Street1.jpg (139KB, 676x380px) Image search: [Google]
Wolf-of-Wall-Street1.jpg
139KB, 676x380px
How can I be a stock trading success story? How can I read stock charts.
>>
>>1014562
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=How+to+read+candlestick+charts

Worthless moron
>>
>>1014579
There's more to it than just reading charts
>>
>>1014583
Okay expert. Then you sure as fuck don't need to be asking questions here.
>>
>>1014589
I'm asking what tools can I use to find up and coming stock that is likely to rise. I know that the longer the candle stick is the higher the buying pressure is and visa versa. Know any good Stock news sites?
>>
>>1014562
>How do I become a stock trading success story

Dumb luck. Trading stocks is little league bullshit gambling that's completely rigged in the banks favor.

Go get a finance degree if you want to play with money.
>>
>>1014592
Buy what you see, what you think people are using. If you know people prefer shopping one place to another place, buy that. If you want to put a lot of money in and not worry about losing it all just buy some safe etfs. If you have like 500 bucks and just want to fuck around and get a feel for trading, get on Robin hood and do a little research on yahoo finance. Read some news reports, learn some basic terms, and watch Bloomberg and look up terms you don't know. But if you are trying to beat the stock market I will tell you this: a monkey throwing darts at a board will have the same long term success as the average financial advisor.
>>
>>1014609
Oxygen seems to be pretty popular, I mean everyone breathes right? How can I get in on this action.
>>
>>1014620
pee is popular too. everyone pees.
>>
File: cheers_leonardo_dicaprio.gif (911KB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
cheers_leonardo_dicaprio.gif
911KB, 500x200px
>>1014592
>>1014609
>Follow robinhood threads
>look up things that are popular
>keep track
>meanwhile read the /biz/ recommended books
>get a finance/accounting/investing degree
>???
>Profit
>>
>>1014630
What about poop?
>>
>>1014562
You can't. Most of the money is made by tricking other people and by exploiting unregulated new markets.
>>
>Write CFA charter level 1 an 2
>Get a graduate degree in Finance or Investment Management
>Save up 100k seed capital or borrow some from relatives
>Start a growth fund investing in small caps
>The point is to build a track record managing your own capital.
>Apply to Asset Managment firms
>Work a few years
>Leave and start a family office.
>>
>>1014562
Did you even watch that movie? Don't buy stock, sell it to morons. Use whatever convoluted lies you need to make the numbers sound good to someone who has no idea about it.
>>
>>1014688
This
>>
>>1014663

How do you start a fund?
>>
>>1014754
File the proper incorporation paperwork with your local Secretary of State. Collect a few investors. Start investing. Pay your taxes.
>>
>>1014655
girls don't poop dumb ass. You're ruling out half the population by investing in poop. Moron.
>>
>>1014635
What are the /biz/ recommended books?
>>
>>1014635

>follow robinhood thread

Literally the worst advice I've ever heard.
OP look up Trading supply and demand zones.
>>
>>1014870
Kek, you just violated about a thousand state and federal securities laws. Enjoy your prison rapes.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.