[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you work as hard as she does, /biz/?http://www.bloomberg

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: 750x-1.jpg (88KB, 750x563px) Image search: [Google]
750x-1.jpg
88KB, 750x563px
Can you work as hard as she does, /biz/?http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-02-25/how-an-undocumented-immigrant-from-mexico-became-a-star-at-goldman-sachs
>>
>>1014505

>suck dick to get ahead

oh she works so hard!
>>
>>1014528

hey, sucking dick is much harder than it looks.

Sometimes the dick might be too big for your jaw
sometimes the dick is dirty and makes you wanna throw up
sometimes its like blowing the Sasquatch down there.

I know all about the dick sucking business, been doing it for 20 years.
>>
Well the thing is, as a run-of-the-mill white man, I wouldn't get the opportunities she did. She had every door opened for her because muh oppressed spic worker :(

I went to school with someone similar (guy who was born to migrant farm workers) and every firm was nearly literally sucking his dick.
>>
>>1014547

Nevermind that if they don't fucking wash their fucking pubes, if they don't shave or at least trim!
>>
File: 1450977329980.jpg (64KB, 600x789px) Image search: [Google]
1450977329980.jpg
64KB, 600x789px
>>1014505
I'd have to work harder became white man
>>
>She was afraid of what could happen when one of the world’s most sophisticated companies examined her fake green card and Social Security number, took her fingerprints, and ran a background check.
>But Goldman never did discover her secret.
kek
>>
>>1014547
>I know all about the dick sucking business, been doing it for 20 years.
OK, so what is it like working at Energy Transfer?
>>
>>1014505
>>1014505
>lifelong liar joins financial firm during height of derivatives shilling
>foreign female marries US citizen for green card
I am astonished.

Also she claims to work our fervently. I don't see it.
>>
>>1014505

I'm sure she had amazing drive for a women but with all the reparations and coddling women get it's not as impressive as a man doing the same.

What's fucking hilarious to me and really gets me though is in that picture in particular (the headline picture) they are obviously more concerned with her looking attractive as a women than they are showcasing her accomplishments.

Her posture and the angle of the picture isn't lewd at all but it showcases all of her feminine traits. By having her knees point inward you get a half decent view of her ass and it shows shes vulnerable. Her stare is a tiny bit worried but confident and she's pointing her toes.

It's like we get it you're female. That's what the whole article is about i bet, i didn't bother to read that tripe.

On a personal note in my mind i've been struggling with the issue that women always gauge their value on how they look rather than what they do. And re-affirm their perceived worth by seeking validation but that's another subject, probably for r9k.

Would bang though.
>>
>>1015263
I'm certain you wouldn't go tearing apart a picture of a some hapless male sap in the same position.

You know women and minorities wouldn't even need affirmative action if you all didn't look at them and immediately start shitting on them and assume the only possible way for them to have succeeded is because they got some kind of handout.
>>
>>1015274

The story wouldn't even have been posted on bloomberg if it was a male. Men do shit like this all the fucking time, it's called being a man.

Everyone gets shit on all the time. The difference between white males in america and everyone else is; everyone else gets an umbrella.
>>
>>1015274
>I'm certain you wouldn't go tearing apart a picture of a some hapless male sap in the same position.
Businessmen don't put on makeup, hire a photographer, and sit on the fucking floor.
>>
>>1014505
>She likes The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People and How to Win Friends & Influence People and is eager to explain, without irony, why they’re illuminating. She does CrossFit

she sucked dick
>>
>>1015263
>On a personal note in my mind i've been struggling with the issue that women always gauge their value on how they look rather than what they do.

Because autists like you judge shit like

> Her posture and the angle of the picture isn't lewd at all but it showcases all of her feminine traits. By having her knees point inward you get a half decent view of her ass and it shows shes vulnerable. Her stare is a tiny bit worried but confident and she's pointing her toes.
>>
>>1015282
>Businessmen don't put on makeup, hire a photographer, and sit on the fucking floor.
This.

>>1015274
>I'm certain you wouldn't go tearing apart a picture of a some hapless male sap in the same position.
Nope, pretty sure if there was an article about some male employee beating the odds at an investment firm and he was pictured legs apart hands framing his cock and balls through his trousers everyone would (rightly) be tearing into the picture.
>>
sucking dick isnt enough to get a bloomberg article about you , she must have taken two fists up her ass , maybe some golden showers and scat too
>>
>>1015282
Theres your answer.

Having worked for investment banks for many years i can tell you the only way to get on top for the blokes and the girls is suck dick and shamelessly prostitute your soul.
>>
>>1015282
>>1015449
so you think businessmen aren't as vain with expensive suits, shoes, watches/etc. also the interviewer probably set up the photoshoot themselves, so it's completely retarded to be picking at every little decision that upsets you like an autist.

>>1015281
It's obvious that she's an exception and that is the fucking point. No one wants to read 5,000 stories about how Johnny got his job through a mix of networking and nepotism.

> muh whites are the REAL persecuted ones
i can understand how people think it's unfair when minorities get too much special treatment, but you're absolutely delusional if you think anyone looks at a white man and instinctively thinks " this person is obviously lazy, can't possibly be qualified, and any evidence to the contrary is obviously a lie " despite knowing nothing other than their sex
/ skin tone.
>>
>>1015535
>It's obvious that she's an exception and that is the fucking point.

The point is that the article is misleading. She did work hard but she also sucked dicks. Im pretty sure there must be several guys behind all her achievements. We just pointed out this fact because thats how things work in this investment banks business.

>> When she followed up with a handwritten thank-you card at the end of the summer, the managing director told her to expect good news.
>>
>>1014505
>undocumented immigrant
She's fucking illegal
>>
>>1015667
And you're native American. Oh wait her bloodline belongs there more than yours
>>
>>1015535

So she's an attractive female with a little bit of brains and drive. Oh wow it's like she was born with things a lot of people in her class were not. Sounds familiar. Unlike a white guy though there's hundreds of support programs, accelerated learning programs, scholorships, and groups focused solely on her demographic. Then of course there's a fundamental biological need for men to pay attention to her for some mysterious reason (it's her holes).

It's almost if she played her hand perfectly and came out on top. What a shocker. You know the majority of americans live paycheck to paycheck or worse? Most people don't benefit from nepotism above getting some average job?

>Muh racial and gender stereotyping first impressions meme

Be attractive; or present yourself well.

No what actually provoked my response was the social agenda almost all media is pushing nowadays. Cherrypicking the few statistical outliers as a PR campaign for an entire group of people who frankly don't really deserve it. All the while maintaining that the average white male is ruining everything.

Anyway that's enough of that for me. We all know she sucks a mean dick and i wouldn't blame anyone too much for letting her get ahead a little.
>>
>>1015700
> /pol/ the post
k
>>
>>1015687
This might be true if her ancestors didn't sell off the land for shiny beads
>>
>>1015717
>dismissive shitposting that leaves no room for dialogue

At least I can polite-sage you fucking philistine.
>>
>>1015717
I don't see anything incorrect in that post
>>
>>1014505
>>
>>1015263

this guy gets it
>>
>>1015736
>>1015737
what's to address in that asinine response?

> hurr men are capable of the same , she only got there because of her fuckholes
again, how could you possibly know this?
oh yeah, because all women are entirely incapable and this is inarguable fact and anyone who disagrees is a SJW.

> and the majority of people live paycheck to paycheck
what did this even have to do with anything all?
we're obviously talking about people with successful careers.

> hurr just be attractive
> but if you're a woman and attractive you're just a filthy slut who sucks dicks

> we're LITERALLY being BOMBARDED with THE JEWS' agenda and this is why I'm unsuccessful and making below 6 figures
it's one article , obviously fluff, and literally no one but you and other /pol/acks cares about it. not to mention it says nothing bad about white men.

> in closing, she suk muh dick ooga booga bix nood
Ace post. I really look forward to your next reply calling me cuckold or a jew.
>>
>>1015763
>she only got there because of her fuckholes
Would she have been as successful as a man? Who knows, maybe. The point was that her gender was a big help because of the current political climate, so we don't know how much of her actual skill went into the equation.

>we're LITERALLY being BOMBARDED with THE JEWS' agenda and this is why I'm unsuccessful and making below 6 figures
This is true. We live in a world where some muslim kid was recognized by Facebook, Google, the White House, etc, for taking apart a clock and putting it in a box. My own alma mater has two portraits and accompanying bios of ex-students in the engineering building: a woman and a black man. I'm arguably more successful than both.

>I really look forward to your next reply calling me cuckold or a jew.
Your a cuckold or a jew
>>
>>1015763

I'll concede to the fact that i was veering off the subject.

My point was that she definitely, and i mean DEFINITELY used her sex to gain an advantage at some point. That's not much of a stretch. It's what a smart women would do.

I also admitted that she must be intelligent and driven.

This is a rags to riches story that's racially/gender charged and you brought up nepotism as the main reason most people achieve the things this woman has and how nobody would want to read it if that were the case. What you really meant is nobody wants to read about another white guy going from rags to riches. That was the subtext and you know it.

I said be attractive or present yourself well. Not 'just be attractive'. You know, dress the part, adopt mannerisms of people that you want to become, normal successful shit.

But you know and i know exactly why this article got published, it's because she's a woman of color, an illegal, and she achieved some great things for herself. They took some pretty photos and blew it up to however many thousand words. The article could've read "Illegal Mexican woman now rubs shoulders with goldman sachs execs through her sheer cunning and bravery with a bonus of these old white bankers are being progressive" and that could've been it.

My problem with you is that you refuse to see that and accept it for what it is, all the while putting words in my mouth and accusing me of being a /pol/fag.

Also cmon we're on 4chan, mention of dicks is obligatory. Fucking dick.
>>
>>1015282

Women could get a lot more done if it didn't take them 3 hours to get ready for the day.
>>
>>1015807

also sorry my IDs keep changing. I'm on stolen fucking xfinity internet and keep changing my mac address to access their 1 hour free sessions.
>>
>>1014505
>Arce got a 2004 internship through a nonprofit called Sponsors for Educational Opportunity, which places Hispanic and black students into summer roles at banks.

the article is pretty interesting actually, sure she had one of the easiest ways into a summer internship with less than a 1% acceptance rate but she made the best out of it

until she quit of course... she made it to VP and then literally stopped working and did nothing for years until she ended up at some migrant-helping-nonprofit
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.