[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need some help /biz/, lately I've been thinking of investing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 4qxyv4WVRQ.png (307KB, 500x514px) Image search: [Google]
4qxyv4WVRQ.png
307KB, 500x514px
I need some help /biz/, lately I've been thinking of investing in the marijuana industry but I don't know if it's a smart investment or high risk investment. If anybody here is currently following this market feel free to explain. Thanks in advance.
>>
The next boom will be weed cafes where you can lounge around and smoke all day with good ventilation, snacks, tea, and chill music.

Trust me it will be successful once it becomes legal to do so. Get a head start on it and come up with a game plan.
>>
>>1012266
>top tier restaurant food
>drugs
>chill ambience that makes it easy to forget anyone else is there
Have a bunch of rooms that people can hotbox privately too.
>>
>>1012268
>top tier food
>weed
Cmon, you dont even need to try. Just get some half way decent junk and people will buy it when they get high cause hungry.
>>
File: Bourgeois-Pig.jpg (2MB, 3088x2056px) Image search: [Google]
Bourgeois-Pig.jpg
2MB, 3088x2056px
>>1012268

The dream is that someday you'll walk down the street and see a place called "Cannabliss Cafe", and upon entering you'll notice the low dim lighting with various LED colored lights beaming off the walls and see a handful of people sitting on comfy sofas which surround a coffee table in the center. On each table there are bongs and pipes for the public to use, but they have strings attached to ensure no thievery.

The vibe is super chill and the selection of weed is beautiful, clear glass jars all lined up neatly on oak shelving with labels. Each vertical row has signs at the top that signifies a certain mood for that selection.

The eatables there are quite tasty as well, with the usual cookies and brownies, along with candy and such. However there will also be a section for just regular food to nibble on. The tea selection there is very good as well since weed and tea are like chocolate and peanut butter.

The music playing is often Reggae, The Beatles and other psychedelic bands. In the morning they tend to play calm piano or jazz for the morning risers, and as the day progresses it becomes a little more hip and laid back, and just a few hours before closing the music becomes a Yellow Submarine I am the Walrus vibe to it.

This idea of mine will soon be a reality and I cannot wait.

Peace man.
>>
>>1012266
This is were the money will be.

>upcoming text is my response to another from the Robin hood thread.

North Central Washington Orchard owner here. I've pondered myself if any stocks pertaining to recreational or medical Marijuana would pop up; however, I know a few growers in the region that I met at the local community college. The problem is that typically the grows are groups no larger than two dozen people, and they keep to themselves in low-profile buildings or high-fenced in rural areas. Typically the product goes straight from production to store, keeping the chain small and local. I haven't heard of any large corporations dipping their hands into this lucrative business, yet. There is still 40-some odd states and a baggie-full of opportunity ahead in the future. So as always:
>to da moon
>>
>>1012266
>what are hookah bars
>>
>>1012266
>>1012268
Well OP, assuming you are not tunnel visioned on this marijuana industry you want to invest in. Let me be one of the first to tell you: You are being an idiot... Although I haven't been following the "marijuana market" itself, it's extremely evident that weed cafes or stupid shit like it won't be around for a while. Why is that? Well, it's not even legal in many states, and the ones it is legal in require medical cards in order to purchase it. Although marijuana has specific supposed healing properties the reality is that you're not investing in a medicine for people to get better with. You're essentially investing in people with dead end jobs scraping pennies together to get their next fix because reality is just not good enough. And going back to my first point, you won't make much if anything off of it simply because there will not be a "marijuana cafe" for you to profit off of idiots who can't appreciate reality. I was definitely considering doing the same seeing as I have friends that literally can't go a week and some even days without being high and they have little to no cash. Maybe someday OP, but not today. Merry Christmas.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.