[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> launched a new app > we poll customers and sports fans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5106.png (82KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5106.png
82KB, 750x1334px
> launched a new app
> we poll customers and sports fans
> Companies get user feedback in seconds and final results in an hour
> we target local politicians, sports teams, and stock companies and media sites (such as Marketwatch)

My app wants to charge companies $300 per poll. Is this too greedy?
>>
>>1003302
Only if you have enough people using the app to justify that, nobody's going to pay $300 for 10 people's opinion.
>>
>>1003305
The goal is to get an active userbase of 1k or so before we go for the sales.
>>
why would people answer questions for your shitty poll?
>>
>>1003352
They get coins that could be redeemed for gift cards, cash, tickets, etc. Plus, no one wants to deal with surveys or polls that are not binary. They waste the users' time and they're more complicated than they're worth. They can also see the results within seconds from voting.
>>
>>1003302
You should wait longer before releasing your poll results desu. At least keep the appearance of your shitty poll being extensive and worth something.
>>
>>1003302
charge companies based on how many answers received and pay out users 50% of that.

Good luck getting users though because they'll need to answer 200 polls to get a $10 amazon gift card.
>>
I downloaded
>>
just installed. this is honestly a really good idea OP
>>
Umm how are you gonna get the demographics? Is the user gonna have to offer personal data such as age/wealth etc.?
>>
This is actually a pretty decent idea, as long as the prizes are legit and realistically achievable.
>>
>>1003628
People can set up their accounts via linking their Facebook profiles. It's best if they do that since we'll get a good idea on the demos. Atm, most of our users are Male 18-25, though we're happy to expand (or narrow) pending on the demand.
>>
>>1003681
wouldn't that be problematic with polls like the one shown in the example? I mean you'd only have 18-25 year olds answering that question which wouldn't be representative at all. For more targeted stuff it might make sense but for broader polls this could lead to some trouble, just something to think about
>>
"Google opinion rewards"
>>
>>1003704
So OP takes this idea to the moon
Google is interested
????
Profit
>>
>>1003302

why would anyone want to use your app? do they get anything for voting? you should implement a point system or someshit
>>
>>1003712
why would anybody bother reading the thread, there's like 12 replies in here amirite?
>>
dont listen to the haters. great fucking idea
>>
>>1003692
Okay, will bring that up. However, there are younger people of voting age who do wonder if Trump will be a good president or not. That's why we have different topics people can subscribe to. What we have atm:
> Politics
> News
> Tech
> Food
> Sports
> Stocks
> Fun
> Music
>>
This is a kick ass idea, wish I thought of it th h f am
Downloading
>>
>>1003768
Mind telling me what you coded it in?
>>
>>1003712
This. I don't take polls for free. Shit I hardly even do it for game credits.
>>
>>1003443
>>1003620
>>1003645
>>1003711
>>1003726
>>1003768
>>1003772
All this disgusting samefagging. It's a stupid idea.
>>
>>1003302
Do you do any value add services like data analysis or do you just spit raw data at clients?
>>
Ever hear of showofhands
Same concept, larger user base
>>
>>1003794
>samefagging
>with IDs
Its more likely its just a bunch of his friends.. While the apps not a terrible idea, its far from being successful right now.
>>
>>1003302
I see you purchased a 4chan™ banner ad.

OP no one wants your shitty polls
>>
I'd buy a global ad OP. Most people on /biz/ would see this thread anyways, plus we're slower than alot of other boards, and I doubt you'd get many people from here anyways. Ad looks good though.
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 295x259px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 295x259px
>>1003827
/thread

OP, you and your autistic college friends are late to the party.
>>
>>1003772
Python.
>>
These polls would be worth nothing to those paying. It's a voluntary response survey with basically no variation in demographic response, so it would be very biased. I'm sure companies would rather carry out their own research/use a more professional company for better results than people being tempted with prizes to answer questions to which they don't even need to respond honestly to.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.