[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>TFW you realize there's no benefit to coming to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: image.png (32KB, 688x578px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
32KB, 688x578px
>TFW you realize there's no benefit to coming to this site anymore
>>
tbqh i think it's slowly ruining my life
>>
>>852159
It's time to leave.
>>
>>852159
It's time to leave.
>>
>>852159
stay. I dont want to be alone.
>>
>>852159

It's time to leave.
>>
>>852169
>>852179
>>852185
>>852206

i dont want to be a social outcast NEET with zero friends and no real skills anymore.
>>
>>852207
Then make the choice to stop and work on yourself?
>>
>>852207
This is all you have. If you leave, you wont get anything else, you'll just have nothing.
>>
>>852151

There was never any benefit to coming on 4chan at all.
>>
>>852151
https://youtu.be/S0gJZMx79pA
>>
>>852218
my biggest obstacle to that is my anxiety anon.
>>852224
DELET
>>
>>852151

Mate, I've been here eleven years. Eleven years.
And it is my hobby. I love reading so much that I am addicted to this site. I take in information and memes like Kilojoules of energy.

If this ain't ya hobby, if ya don't like reading, move on. There are better things for you.
>>
>>852234
You should stick to what you know. Change only ever brings disappointment. You might realize that youre not who you thought you were, but that youre much less. If you tell yourself that youre satisfied with this. You will be.
>>
>>852265
>I like reading
>my hobby is reading shitposts by 4chan virgin wizards
>if you don't like reading like me then gtfo
Nigger you are legitimately retarded
>>
>>852271
>How to be a loser: 101
>>
>>852271
i want to turn my life around so bad
>>
File: LazorKeewee.jpg (84KB, 1910x1000px) Image search: [Google]
LazorKeewee.jpg
84KB, 1910x1000px
>>852279
The amount of information I have absorbed is amazing. I love this place and shall continue until such time as I cannot.

Also LURK MOAR FAGGIT ya make the place look untidy.
>>
>>852308
So do it? Why wont you just do it if you want to
>>
>>852331
>The amount of information I have absorbed is amazing
i admire your positivity i've been here a similarly long period of time and i'm never sure if it ruined my life or not
>>
>>852332
crippling anxiety hinders me from progressing forward.
>>
>>852340
That's just an excuse
>>
>>852286
im not depressed. just really really really anxious
>>
>>852331
>I've learned so much from 4chan
Nigger you are proving just how stupid you are, what boards? /b/, /pol/, /r9k/? Just admit you are a stupid faggot. Read a fucking book.
>>
>>852342
there's this one time i went back to uni to clarify something , in the end i went home and didn't achieve anything.
>>
File: LAZORZKWEEE.jpg (33KB, 412x430px) Image search: [Google]
LAZORZKWEEE.jpg
33KB, 412x430px
>>852337
In the end brother, this is what makes us happy.
Embrace it, keep it to yourself (Rules 1 and 2) and live on.
>>
>>852352
Sounds like you really want to turn your life around. Keep making excuses pathetic faggot. You're going to turn 40 one day and realize you kept whining about anxiety and how you wanted to change your life but were too lazy to do so.

Fuck you. Stay a loser fgt.
>>
>>852352
you will never be anything more than you are right now. Life is a steady downhill progression after you turn 20 and theres nothing you can do about in. accepting this fact is one of the first steps to finding happiness.
>>
>>852365
i dont think i'll make it to 40. i'd be dead by then
>>
>>852364
>(Rules 1 and 2) live on
I unironically hope you die
>>
>>852374
I think this is bait now. abandon thread.
>>
>>852365
i wish i had your guts.
>>
File: Desumuthafucka.jpg (12KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
Desumuthafucka.jpg
12KB, 259x194px
>>852380
But good sir, we all die.

May your wish be granted.
>>
>>852351
Well, /R9k/ and /pol/ are recent additions in terms of my time here, so no. Nigger I bet you weren't even here before the old home page style.

Fuckin Oldfags
>>
>>852365
I wish i had a friend like you anon. Telling me to snap out of it.
>>
File: homer tells it like it is.png (443KB, 800x1182px) Image search: [Google]
homer tells it like it is.png
443KB, 800x1182px
>>852151
>anymore
was there ever a benefit?
>>
>>852443
asian nigger! why are you still talking? drink yourself stupid and come back when you have something entertaining to say.
>>
>>852429
So you sat on /b/ for years where you learned how to torment teenage girls, before moving to /new/,/r9k/, where you learned how to be an even bigger faggot
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.