[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>one chance at life >you could have been born as a primitive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 20

File: Makes you think.jpg (794KB, 1279x752px) Image search: [Google]
Makes you think.jpg
794KB, 1279x752px
>one chance at life
>you could have been born as a primitive tribesman with no knowledge of the world
>You were born in the west and have it better than 95% of the world

be grateful
>>
>tfw born in the Middle East but still made it here and got a gf

feels good man
>>
>>846706
>Makes a statement
>bumps
>>
I am personally under the belief that those are NPCs anon
>>
>>846704
Ignorance is bliss, if I'd been born as a primitive tribesman I'd currently be fucking my little brown wives or hunting with my little brown kids instead of bickering about politics on a Bolivian dragon-boat appreciation image board
>>
>>846704
I could habe been born as sn african watlord with a mandion and 10 million slaves
>>
>mfw born in the richest most free nation on the planet on the right side of military aggression
Feels good man. Especially being a first generation American. These idiots have no idea how good they have it.
>>
File: IMG_2592.jpg (93KB, 718x404px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2592.jpg
93KB, 718x404px
>>846704
I could be born as a african warlord and live as a westerner thus what matters is the common man and not how bourgeoisie live.
>>
File: IMG_2593.jpg (40KB, 357x253px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2593.jpg
40KB, 357x253px
>>846712
Doesnt matter where youre born only if youre bourgeoisie or not, it's the same in africa and Usa, only difference is the lives of ghe common people between africa wnd usa.
>>
>>846704
>naked lolis and no jews
>no naked lolis and jews
>>
>>846704
>one chance at life
>could have been born a blissfully ignorant tribesman whose daily life consists of constant progress and achievement through securing food, shelter and firewood for his family and tribe
>instead was born in the west and have to live in an information dense urban hellscape where no actions have any meaning and you will sit in an office or in a shop that produces something for someone else and use the pittance you are given to eat joyless meals and live in a concrete block.

Yeah truly I'm so glad to be a westerner.
>>
>>846704
>mfw changed companies
>new company hired me as a white collar guy
>mfw got promoted in hardly 6 months to a high position in corporate
>mfw new profile is just about slacking off with barely 1 hour of real work everyday
>mfw colleagues get jealous to the bone that the new guy is their boss now
>mfw I'm clueless what to say during meetings
>mfw they still respect me as if I've served some value to the company
>mfw they're literally paying me for doing nothing
>>
>>846712
>>846713
I've lived as a rich bourgeoisie in both Australia and Guatemala, regardless of how rich you are living in a rich, white country is far nicer than living in a shitty brown country
>>
>>846707
>Bumps
>>
File: IMG_0788.png (401KB, 960x952px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0788.png
401KB, 960x952px
>>846704
>one chance at life
>you could have been born as a primitive tribesman with no knowledge of the world
>You were born in the west and have it better than 95% of the world

>mfw born right in the middle middle of this
>>
>>846716

>no real work
>Indian

Let me guess, director of loo cleaning
>>
File: IMG_2596.jpg (66KB, 400x242px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2596.jpg
66KB, 400x242px
>>846717
A rich life in guatemala is better than
the prole or common life in so called rich countries.

Guatemalan mansion

Rhe only difference between poor and ruch countries is the luves of the common man, as both have rich people.
>>
>>846715
Boom...
>>
File: 61LtStB3MUL._SY450_[1].jpg (22KB, 335x450px) Image search: [Google]
61LtStB3MUL._SY450_[1].jpg
22KB, 335x450px
>>846704
>be grateful
>>
File: IMG_2597.jpg (48KB, 415x285px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2597.jpg
48KB, 415x285px
>>846721
There are richer people in poor countries than in rich countries the way they are differentiated is the lives of the median person, thats it.
>>
>>846721
Being grateful for being born in a rich country is not what to be grateful
for as you could be born richer in a poor country, what matters if bourgeoisie or not.
>>
File: 1472822537464.png (1MB, 784x757px) Image search: [Google]
1472822537464.png
1MB, 784x757px
>I wasn't born a nigger, sand or otherwise

I am grateful, friend.
>>
File: Alejandro_Sosa.jpg (14KB, 250x207px) Image search: [Google]
Alejandro_Sosa.jpg
14KB, 250x207px
>>846721
You could even say the rich have it better in poor countries where they can buy off anyone and get away with anything.
>>
>>846721
When I first moved to Australia my family lived as dirt poor proles and our lives were still better than they were in Guatemala, you have no idea what you're talking about
>>
>>846727
This, muhabe is king in zimbabwe.
>>
>>846704
yeah but if you were born a primitive tribeseman you wouldn't be a virgin, would have a job, would have friends and family, and would have moved out of your mother's straw hut before 25.
>>
>>846728
Yes the lives of the median is better in aus than in poor countries, this is what differentiates them.
>>
>>846731
Shit skins drags the median to a lower level, allowing bourgeoisie more dominance.
>>
>>846715
really gets the old brain strained
>>
>>846704
REPORTED TO THE AUTHORITIES FOR CP FAGGOT
>>
>>846715
bingo
>>
Those apes are probably happier and healthier.
>>
>>846718
>Thinks I didn't saged
>>
File: macarthur.jpg (117KB, 970x1280px) Image search: [Google]
macarthur.jpg
117KB, 970x1280px
>>846706
pathetic
>>
File: IMG_2598.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2598.png
1MB, 640x1136px
>>846734
Like looking in a mirror arg?
>>
primitive tribes in south america are homogenous
>>
>>846705
>sees flag

Government mandated cum dumpster?
>>
>>846704
Be grateful for what? I am what I am. My biology is not a dice roll. I am white. I could be nothing else.

I don't have to put myself in a black tribesmans shoes because I could NEVER BE one.
>>
>>846739
>phone screenshot
eww
>MetroPCS
poorfag detected
>iPhone
Just. Get. Out.
>>
>>846704
i am unfortunate to live amongst you 1st world, western european, mental illness champs, deeply sick human looking things. it is like living amongst jehova witnesses - fucking living a lie and in hope none disturbs your fragile mental state. i think those natives around the world, from whom you been stealing for past 200 -400 years, live a better and more honest life then you.

the day i get out of anglosphere, will be a great day.
>>
>>846704
>>846706
I'm thankful, but "chance"/luck is probably the wrong way to look at it. I was born in the West beacuse my parents had me here. The fact that I am white is also due to my parents' decisions, circumstances, and genetics. Of course, my parents' choices, circumstance, and biology were greatly affected by *their* parents' choices, circumstances, and biology, etc. One the one hand, you could look at this chain as the result of luck, but on the other hand, you could look at this chain as the exact opposite of luck, i.e. human choice influenced by the natural world and God. But your point is well-taken.
>>
>>846704

I mean, I've been tortured, raped, poisoned, stabbed, shot at, shocked and drowned.

Grateful isn't really the right word.

I am appreciative, though.
>>
I am sure I'd be happier as a tribesmate
>>
File: indian.jpg (288KB, 1199x800px) Image search: [Google]
indian.jpg
288KB, 1199x800px
>>846789
> tfw no primitive gf
>>
File: 1491070888841.jpg (62KB, 539x960px) Image search: [Google]
1491070888841.jpg
62KB, 539x960px
>>846897
>>
File: pol is brainswashed.jpg (417KB, 1403x992px) Image search: [Google]
pol is brainswashed.jpg
417KB, 1403x992px
>>You were born in the west and have it better than 95% of the world

>Spend this blessed privilege on shitposting on an imageboard for Chinese cartoons.
>>
File: comfy pepe.jpg (365KB, 750x725px) Image search: [Google]
comfy pepe.jpg
365KB, 750x725px
>born in america
>live a pretty good life, get girls, ok job opportunities after college, nothing special
>always been interested in developing asian economies (wrote my undergrad thesis about this)
>take an internship in vietnam
>their currency is so weak i have more in my pocket coming off the plane than most vietnamese make in a year
>start living like a pimp on the monthly salary of a starbucks barista
>tip cab drivers like a whole day's worth of salary if i like them
>buy my gf a violin for her birthday, a fucking violin lol
>started buying my weed from a local friend, a month later he quit his job, he makes more as my personal dope boy anyway
>when my internship finishes i decide to stay cause i love it here (not just the money thing honestly)
>ask a friend to introduce me to ESL schools so i can make money how most whites in asia do
>start getting calls from school owners, THEY ARE APPLYING TO HIRE ME
>pick a company and tell the boss i want to be a manager
>ok anon im giving you a raise and making you foreign staff coordinator
>do that for a while and then tell him i want another promotion
>in september i will have exclusive rights to teach the police of an entire district of ho chi minh city, as well as my own english center for when im not doing government work

Being American in the third world is like being a Hollywood A-lister if you're well dressed and can speak the languge.
>>
>>846709
truth
>>
File: 1481705871128.png (2MB, 1504x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1481705871128.png
2MB, 1504x1000px
>>846704
I kinda wish I was born in Norway or Iceland to be honest.
>>
>>846704
>be primitive tribesman
>live in tight, close-knit community
>make a living providing for the community, working hard to hunt, build homes etc.
>no alienation and depression
>marry a young virgin
>have seven kids
>grow old and die surrounded by loving family and friends

>be Westerner
>live in deracinated, atomized community, try to ignore the steady replacement of your population by hostile aliens
>work in cubicle punching keys all day so your boss can buy a third yacht, try to avoid malicious notice of the HR department run by proud black womyn hired for diversity
>the country you live in no longer resembles the country you grew up in, regular regimen of anti-depressants to cope
>marry a busted-up roastie past her prime
>two abortions and a dog
>die in an old-age home and shunted off to a public crematorium

Y'all have it made
>>
File: IMG_20170601_182132.jpg (168KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170601_182132.jpg
168KB, 540x960px
>>846743
>Metro paisa
>Poor
You damn right. Iget unlimited eveything including 4Glte for$60 pesos\month
Enjoy your verizon data caps and dropped network coverage all for 120 usd\month pleb
>>
you all need God

>
Nearer, my God, to thee, nearer to thee!
E'en though it be a cross that raiseth me,
Still all my song shall be,
Nearer, my God, to thee;

Though like the wanderer, the sun gone down,
Darkness be over me, my rest a stone;
Yet in my dreams I'd be
Nearer, my God, to thee;

There let the way appear, steps unto heaven;
All that thou sendest me, in mercy given;
Angels to beckon me
Nearer, my God, to thee;

Then, with my waking thoughts bright with thy praise,
Out of my stony griefs Bethel I'll raise;
So by my woes to be
Nearer, my God, to thee;

Or if, on joyful wing cleaving the sky,
Sun, moon, and stars forgot, upward I fly,
Still all my song shall be,
Nearer, my God, to thee;
>>
>>847689
makes me wanna pull an office space
>>
>>846723
thats how its spelled u retarded mong
>>
>>846704
Replace the left image with a picture of yourself and ask the person in each if they are happy.
>>
>>846704
Could have been a western hobo. Or even become one
>>
>>847538 here

All of you first-worlders wishing you were born into a jungle tribe are fucking ignorant. I grew up in America and now live in a very poor country. The families are strong, the marriages are traditional, and the communities are homogenous. But if you had to live one week as these people live you would be begging to go back. People here live with their parents until the parents die. They can't afford to take care of themselves and you can't afford to get your own house, so you, your wife, and your kids all have to live in the ancestral home, as will your kids. My neighbors get up at four in the morning to do a ten hour shift at the factory. Then they go home, eat, and smoke meth so that they can do another ten hour shift without a sleeping break. As for farmers, I don't think I need to tell you what a hard life that is. The urban "middle class" lives in cockroach-infested one-room apartments and breathes in pollution every day on the way to work, which lasts all day here too but at least allows you to sit down.

Oh, and that traditional non-feminist brown wife you want? She's either ugly and fat as fuck or is pretty and only even considered you because your family has decent money.

Poverty is not cozy and cute.
>>
>>847900
>Poverty is not cozy and cute.
Tell that to the young people today and they won't believe you.
>>
>>848141

>tell that to the young people today
>the young people today
I bet you're like 26, max
>>
>>846708
40 kekes
>>
>Wake up in your hut
>Fuck your ignorant young wife that you married as a virgin
>Cum inside her without protection
>Farm, hunt, or fish all day
>Come home with food
>Wife cooks for you and family
>Fuck her again, beat her savagely without repercussion if she declines
>Fall asleep without your head full of politics, pop culture bullshit, news, (((Netflix))), bills, loneliness, bills, taxes, war
>Laugh at some American that thinks there's a better formula for happiness than this

I really have considered cashing out all my earthly possessions and booking a one way flight to Africa
>>
>>847689
>try to avoid malicious notice of the HR department run by proud black womyn hired for diversity
That is more difficult than you can imagine. Does bitz's b' evr'where!
>>
>>846704
>with no knowledge of the world
this is why people are depressed

maybe it's not worth knowing
>>
>>849655
>Africa
Was catching aids part of your plan?
>>
File: 1496283570953.jpg (162KB, 634x952px) Image search: [Google]
1496283570953.jpg
162KB, 634x952px
>>846704
>tfw not born as primitive tribesman
>>
>>846744

Where are you originally from and where do you want to go?
>>
File: IMG_3805.png (239KB, 700x563px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3805.png
239KB, 700x563px
>>846704
I don't have to be grateful. I don't give a shit about 95% of the world. They don't deserve the life westerners have anyway. They can all die from AIDS for all i care.

Fuck you and your guilt tripping bullshit.

Cuntfag.
>>
>>850385
>mfw kys t b h
>>
>>846704
Actually I never could've been born as a primitive tribesman, since I only came from my paremts family line, both of which grew up in the west. It would be literally impossible for me to be born as someone or something else besides who I am today. I'm not related to the tribesmen. I would've either been born as a western citizen or I wouldn't have been born at all. I was my dad's sperm. Not some primitive retard who live in the jungle's sperm.
>>
>>846704
I think primitive tribesmen probably had a lower suicide rate than we do now.
>>
File: 1495826835115.jpg (57KB, 641x773px) Image search: [Google]
1495826835115.jpg
57KB, 641x773px
>could have been born as one of the humans picked to be an observer by the alien race enslaving us
>instead born as a commoner with no knowledge of the universe
>>
>>846705
I'm not surprised you live here
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.