[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT We discuss how shitty of a country India is and attempt to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 230
Thread images: 62

File: squatters.jpg (178KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
squatters.jpg
178KB, 1024x768px
ITT We discuss how shitty of a country India is and attempt to summon the eternal bitter Pajeet.

Starting with the basics: Poo in the loo.
>>
>>73634
For real though

Why do they have a fucking wheel on their flag
>>
>>73655
indians invented wheel and moved forward civilization
>>
>>73655
it's not a wheel, it's an anus
>>
C'mon guys. Can't we just get along together.
>>
>>73744
POO
>>
>>73753
IN
>>
File: Scarlet-Mansion-Girls.jpg (350KB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Scarlet-Mansion-Girls.jpg
350KB, 2000x1500px
DESIGNATED SHITTING STREETS
>>
>>73744
LOO
>>
I'm programmer and did some work in USA a few years ago. As you might know, the whole IT industry there is filled with Indians.

I shit you not, this one time in some meeting where we were all dressed formally some pajeet that was either named or called himself fucking Kevin came to the room wearing a suit and sandals.
>>
File: fhuoxhbtzyiy.png (512KB, 1548x1534px) Image search: [Google]
fhuoxhbtzyiy.png
512KB, 1548x1534px
>>
File: Poo+in+loo_aa3358_5806815.jpg (74KB, 780x573px) Image search: [Google]
Poo+in+loo_aa3358_5806815.jpg
74KB, 780x573px
superpower by 2020 goys
>>
File: pajeetmyson.png (468KB, 485x723px) Image search: [Google]
pajeetmyson.png
468KB, 485x723px
>>
>>73820
Isn't using the internet haram?
Please check your mail for the fatwa.
>>
File: pooinloo.png (197KB, 719x489px) Image search: [Google]
pooinloo.png
197KB, 719x489px
>>
File: b0f.png (448KB, 629x454px) Image search: [Google]
b0f.png
448KB, 629x454px
>>
>>73869
>all pakis are mudslimes
>>
File: 1493464967039.jpg (35KB, 680x446px) Image search: [Google]
1493464967039.jpg
35KB, 680x446px
REEEEEEEEEE etc.

I'll have you know India has the highest GDP in the world, a young population, an increasing working class, monocultural society, a democracy, media that keeps check politicians, and we have an Indian on every single continent. Our genes, may I remind you, is also dominant.

World power by 2030 reporting in.
>>
>>73696
No doubt ancient Indian philosophy is incredibly advanced, but what have they given us lately.

They are like the Greeks, or the Rolling Stones: first few albums were great, but they've put out nothing but shit since.

t. greek heritage

>>73913
This photo will never not be funny. It think it's the chipped smile
>>
>>74102

>Our genes is also dominant

> "street > toilet"

nc b8
>>
>>74155
Whatever mang I can't even recognise your flag you are irrelevant to me
>>
Indians are fucking stupid.

I had two Indian room mates once. They were really chill and fun to hang around, but god damn were they stupid.

One of them thought it was a good idea to iron his shirt on my desk made out of glass. It shattered.
The other one always left out food in the open so that flies started to invade the kitchen.

One of them also brought bedbugs to my apartment through one of their trips to India.
>>
File: 1472729709120.png (174KB, 925x720px) Image search: [Google]
1472729709120.png
174KB, 925x720px
>>74102
>>
>>74225
Do you know the story behind this video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM
>>
File: D E S I G N A T E D.png (8KB, 450x120px) Image search: [Google]
D E S I G N A T E D.png
8KB, 450x120px
>>74225

>not pointing cursor on flag

srsly
>>
>>74225
>he can't recognize the flag of the Phillipines
Man, that education system you've got sure is shitty.

Also,
>Indian on every continent
>>
File: sNcXKOW.jpg (115KB, 720x901px) Image search: [Google]
sNcXKOW.jpg
115KB, 720x901px
anyone have the original screengrab to this?
fuckin classic
>>
>>74102
Enough, Pajeet. It's time to admit we live in an ass- backwards country with a shit culture and below average IQ citizens who'll never amount to anything life.
>>
>>74411
>you will never hate india as much as pakistan does
feels bad
>>
hi :3
>>
>>74411
kek √
check √
>>
File: Designated eating street.jpg (230KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
Designated eating street.jpg
230KB, 1200x800px
>>74316
pls respond
>>
>>73634
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YYNPnql9YI
>>
File: 1493475939855.jpg (7KB, 250x198px) Image search: [Google]
1493475939855.jpg
7KB, 250x198px
>>74316
No, I don't know the story behind it. I assume it's an idealistic fantasy some Indian made due to a sense of patriotism.
You'll be surprised to know many Indians are highly nationalistic and delusional.

But that doesn't mean you should take a shit on India, we've been raped by colonialism, we participated in the world war without any repartitions, man made famines occured here due to Churchill; I'm actually amazed we've progressed this far desu.

>>74322
So what? Still irrelevant

>>74329
Nice b8, good generalisations. I may be dum when it comes to the geopolitical situation worldwide but not every Indian is. I'm just a frog poster that migrated from the depths of despair (/r9k/)
>>
>>74436
Join the club.
>>
>>74675

How are you even allowed access to the internet, where you can view women without veils?
>>
>>74735
Please don't report me.
>>
>>74666
>raped by colonialism
>nuclear power
>adopted smokeless powder before their overlord did
>was the only reason britain stayed relevant forever
>won a war against china twice
>to this day owns at least 1/3rd the worlds gold

face it pajeet, your country didnt get raped by colonialism, your country actually did really well

and still
STILL
your country is basically a giant outhouse
it even looks like asia spread its cheeks to try and shit something out, and thus india was born
>>
>>74675
I've been to KSA. At least your country is a lot cleaner, has 24/7 electricity, great food. India is shitty in every category.
>>
>>74436
>Below average IQ citizens

No, no, YOU stop it. Stop perpetuating this self defeating idea that Indians are idiots. We are not. We've been broken, marauded, humiliated, and left for dead. But here we are again, rising from the ashes.

Most Indians were subjugated in our own cages (i.e. caste) the lower caste have been thought not to think for themselves, and to obey their overseers. In order for true revolution to happen, we must unite under the banner of Indian fellowship with every Indian regardless of north verses south, or whatever other bullshit divisions we've made. And we must NOT put ourselves down. A people that is fighting against itself will not be able to withstand the test of time.

/End rant
>>
>>74783

Fuck off, Indian food is great.
>>
>>74783
I would argue otherwise, but I am afraid.
>>
D
>>
>>74816
>>74816
>Indian food is great
There are literally like 5-6 dishes that taste good. Everything else is awful.

If you look at what goes on in an Indian restaurant, you'll probably never eat again.
>>
>>74816
indian food, prepared in restaurants located outside of india, is great, you're right
>>
>>74666
Nice trips.
I think India's problem is that it's full of opportunists, there's no attempt to build the country up, the people in power are even more obstuse than your regular politician.

I mean look at the Formula One debacle, here they had this international event which was bringing tourists and prestige to the country. So what do they do? They decide to put import taxes on the race cars.
ON the fucking racecars that will be out of the country in a week!? Why? Because fuck you, that's why!
Now, years after the event was stopped because the teams would rather race in a no-name shithole like Azerbaijan than fucking India, the Indian Tax Office decides to retroactively tax the three races...YEARS LATER!?

We're talking about a country of like a billion people, and they want to squeeze a few million out of a sport that doesn't even participate in the country any more?

Vodafone suffered similar, I won't call it 'bureaucracy gone mad' because Bureaucracy is mindless adherence to the rules, this is ad-hoc. That's the kind of culture, which I assume permeates internally in India as well is holding them back, it means they can't get foreign investment and it means that no one wants to start a business because they'll have the piss taxed out of them.
>>
>>73784
>i shit you not
Very funny anon
>>
>>74808
>will not be able to withstand the test of time

My initial thought was that if only we could be so fucking lucky, but then no other country is quite as fun to pick on as India so I would admittedly miss you, but I would also enjoy the feeling of knowing all streets would be safe from poo
>>
>>74808
Too bad the majority of Indians (even those from middle class families) will never learn to think for themselves when you have your parents making all the decisions.

Heck you morons still live with your parents even when you're well into your 30s.

Be honest. How many Indians do you know who are even partially scientifically literate? Forget the caste system practiced in rural areas. Even the urban cities like Bangalore are full of morons into Ayurveda, Vastu, Astrology and big believers in the 9/11 conspiracy and the Moon Landing Hoax.
>>
File: porki.jpg (72KB, 457x640px) Image search: [Google]
porki.jpg
72KB, 457x640px
>>73820
>>
>>75033
Nice dubs and you're a retard.
>>
>>73939
But, all porkies are goat-fuckers right??
>>
>>74832
afraid of what?
>>
File: hello, muslim friend.gif (965KB, 288x162px) Image search: [Google]
hello, muslim friend.gif
965KB, 288x162px
>>74832
THIS?
>>
India's a fucking dump of a country.

My families from Indian, third generation migrant, having visited India, I can say three things: 1) Food is eh, there's some highlights and some low lights, it all depends on where you go. 2) At least where I went (mostly visited family, family mostly is land owning farmers of decently rich), designated shitting streets weren't common. 3) India is a litteral shit of a country;

Barely any workers rights that are actually enforced, police hardly do anything - not necessarily corrupt more lazy, power ran 24/7 which was fine, however, internet was absolute shite, even in internet cafes, it wasn't much better, and the people can be so fucking backwards. I don't speak much punjabi (most of the time we were in Punjab, not that I know any hindi or other language), so many people tried to use me to get money in various ways, i.e. taximan tried to refuse to stop detaining my luggage unless I paid him a fair bit of emone - family had to step in there.

So no, I doubt India will be a super power any time soon, not only due to shitty people and streets, but also due to shitty infrastructure.

also, Indianans are mostly pretty dumb. Mostly. You either get those who're more inteligent, more capable of design, more capable of programming etc, or those who are thick as shit.

In terms of equally as poo countries, Pakistan and saudi arabia (having visited these countries) are equally as poo.
>>
File: 1493592454676.jpg (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
1493592454676.jpg
9KB, 259x194px
Summoning the Eternal Bitter Pajeet. I have argued with you many times. Come now, I am the one who visted your country on the naval ship. I came from lands afar to lay mine eyes upon the shit-stain that is Mumbai. Hear me, Eternal Pajeet, and put fire to tongue!

DIGITS SUMMON THE ANGRY POO
>>
>>75167
Edgy.
>>
>>74816
eh, some stuff is some stuff isn't. It depends, some people say stuff like dahl is nice (dahl dishes are mostly curried lentils), I mostly disagree but dishes made with certain cooking styles, such as tandori or tikka is often a lot nicer.

>>74969
This sums up my views on India.
>>
>>74969
> they can't get foreign investment and it means that no one wants to start a business because they'll have the piss taxed out of them.

It doesn't stop at taxes, either. For a foreign company to operate in India, their Indian subsidiary must be atleast 51% owned by an Indian company. This is a dealbreaker for many companies.

Many companies do want to launch products here because we're suckers for anything that's "imported". It's funny how many failed products in other countries are a luxury product when it comes here.
>>
>>74666
Dude. Seriously. Just fucking chill.
People on the Internet won't harm you. Just start making change from inside your country instead of complaining to some anon in a brand new shitposting board managed by some random cute japanese man.
>>
>>75397
*don't
>>
File: 1493459972404s.jpg (5KB, 250x151px) Image search: [Google]
1493459972404s.jpg
5KB, 250x151px
>>74761
>Your country did well

Yes, despite our adversity we did well. That is not to say, we're perfect, but we're working on it.

>>74969
I think with the new government in place, which is more conservative in nature, we'll have a reduction and simplification of the tax laws. Or we should anyway.

Idk I can't really pinpoint and say, *this* is what's wrong with India. There's many things. Corruption being the most perverse.

>>74985
t-thank you anon (I think?)

>>75033
As time passes the country will become more secular. I see it already happening with the youth. They think God is dead, are sexually promiscuous, smoke weed on the weekends. Etc etc. Whatever, that's another discussion.

Point is, superstitions will pass as India becomes more urbanised and are exposed to the global culture. Hinduism will slowly fade away into obscurity (I give it three more generations) or be transformed into some sort of new age spiritualism without the idol worship.

It's bound to happen. And with that you'll have a reduction in the social evil that is caste (which is strangely still present inconspicuously in the cities). Urbanization will also bring a breakaway from the joint family structure into the nuclear family. So more Independence.

I see it happening and the future is exciting.
>>
File: 1463627901667.jpg (78KB, 700x789px) Image search: [Google]
1463627901667.jpg
78KB, 700x789px
>>
>>75246
I am here. Square go ya radge
>>
>>75397
>Many companies do want to launch products here because we're suckers for anything that's "imported". It's funny how many failed products in other countries are a luxury product when it comes here.
I remember reading how Johnny Walker is like a prestige item over there. I mean this happens a lot of time time, did you know in hipster bars here in Australia you can get tins of PBR... I've never tried it, but from what I understand it is the most working-class, shitty pleb beer the US has to offer, yet they import it here so people can feel like they're in fucking Portland or something.
The mind boggles.

But yeah, sorry to go off topic, that 51% thing is just insane from a globalism perspective.
>>
>>75446
>I think with the new government in place, which is more conservative in nature, we'll have a reduction and simplification of the tax laws. Or we should anyway.
>Idk I can't really pinpoint and say, *this* is what's wrong with India. There's many things. Corruption being the most perverse.
Interesting.

>Point is, superstitions will pass as India becomes more urbanised and are exposed to the global culture.
Just to play devil's advocate, Chinese are notoriously superstitious still
>>
I expected this to be Australia. I am not from Inda nor would I prefer to be.

The portion, or the center of the flag actually represents the eye. That';s cool I guess. It's not a wheel at any rate. Seeing it as a wheel is obviously representative of a lower IQ. That's an eye.

Hold my dick while you think about it.
>>
>>73634
This should be required viewing for anyone looking to learn about india.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17DE2krqQMg
>>
>>75687
W-wait
Are you telling me Johnny Walker isn't a prestigious product???
>>
>>73761
THE
>>
>>75561
Fuck you poo, your country sucks dick.
>>
Warning (NSFW)
https://www.chinasmack.com/filthy-india-photos-chinese-netizen-reactions

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2910274/More-100-bodies-including-women-children-washed-India-s-holy-River-Ganges-families-struggle-pay-cremations.html
>>
>>74666
>progressed this far
Your entire nation looks like Hell to outsiders, a miserable, filthy pile of rotting garbage.
>>
File: 1442203543777.png (12KB, 560x407px) Image search: [Google]
1442203543777.png
12KB, 560x407px
>>75033
>live with your parents even when you're well into your 30s.
Yes yes you should be taking more loans and buying those flats and apartments,why not just stop breeding like rats for once.
> Ayurveda, Vastu, Astrology
You can still not believe in that shit and be a moron.
>9/11 conspiracy and the Moon Landing Hoax
lolwut leave your home for once man non of the common man believes that and besides when did being skeptical about 9/11 is considered moronic the whole chan sites is based on conspiracy theories and even memed trump to be president of usa.

>>75446
>superstitions will pass as India becomes more urbanised and are exposed to the global culture
>Hinduism will slowly fade away into obscurity
>social evil that is caste
Wishful thinking much and you sound awfully like some teenager,those things will never fade away tribalism is a human trait and you seem like some muh oneworld globalist marxist.
>idol worship
It's just a symbolism to concentrate while praying and what is wrong with that ? what are you a follower of some abrahamic faith?
>>
>>75854

Think, for one moment what it could become. Look in the eye.

Oh, that.
>>
>>74237
These people have nukes
>>
>>75884

Well then, let's be rid of you and do what the British Empire already wanted.

You either want civilization or to fuck off. I;ll play either game, just for fun.
>>
>>75794
We don't have raging homosexuals and sjws trying to convert everyone around them so, no. YOUR country on the other hand...

Kek

>>75721
But the social problems in China aren't necessarily tied to their religious beliefs, right? India would be better secular, and I don't say that lightly.

>>75736
New age spirituality, is all tied to Hinduism innit?
>>
File: typical shart-y.jpg (45KB, 680x501px) Image search: [Google]
typical shart-y.jpg
45KB, 680x501px
>>75794
>when you're too retarded to argue with a pajeet or run outta facts..
>>
>>75748
In the UK, Johnnie walker is seen as an eh off the shelf whiskey, not awful more just eh.

More prestigious whiskey is glenfiddich but still, I don't think it's all that special over here.

a 700ml bottle of black label johnnie walker is £22, but more often than not it's on sale down to about £15, about 1250 INR.

Question: how much is an average days work's wages in India? like around here, it varies but the minimum someone's usually payed is like £8 an hour
>>
>>75987

Not really.

The oldest religion on the planet is not Hinduism. Look, I love your ieas and all but if you even dare to go to war of it, you've got a problem.

Keep your sleepy, unoriginal religion. It doesn't bother anybody and why should anybody care.
>>
I love pajeet.

He is my greatest ally.
>>
>>74760
its too late. the goatfuckers are coming to your hut now. you need a flight plan
>>
>>75948
Well, nuke in the loo, then
>>
>>76014
I'm sleepy now. I will fight you another day Salty Pajeet. I must slumber in my warm home, enjoy your dumpster home.
>>
File: 1493972270188.jpg (177KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
1493972270188.jpg
177KB, 1252x1252px
>>73718
>>
>>73744
Shut up and shit on some street pajeet
>>
>>76122
I don't know how to fly.
>>
>>75884
>You can still not believe in that shit and be a moron.
Which is exactly why I said most Indians are morons.
>>
File: 6f6.png (32KB, 853x665px) Image search: [Google]
6f6.png
32KB, 853x665px
>>
>>73655
cause all the sideways crosses were taken mo.
>>
File: 2D.jpg (15KB, 336x276px) Image search: [Google]
2D.jpg
15KB, 336x276px
>>73744
>pakistan
>>
File: pepe2.png (416KB, 902x389px) Image search: [Google]
pepe2.png
416KB, 902x389px
>>74124
>Philosophy
>advanced
>>
>>73634
I think it's officially settled that no single country has ever been so thoroughly and eternally BTFO as India in the past few years. I don't know how anyone can recover from such collective arsehurt and extensive pooinloo jokes.
>>
>>76146
Really manly of you to invite someone for a fight on an anonymous image board.Sleep well my fat american friend.
>>
File: bants.jpg (72KB, 963x475px) Image search: [Google]
bants.jpg
72KB, 963x475px
>>73634
>>73655
>>73696
>>73718
capped for light bants.
>>
>>75884
>when did being skeptical about 9/11 is considered moronic
Belief in ridiculous conspiracies is the hallmark of a moron
>>
>>76466
So entire /pol/ then?
>>
>>76419

I disagree. China is guilty of far worse offenseves. Sure, you can shit on the street, but on a train?

China is the Dr, Suess of shit. They just don't have anyone to throw up a piece of counter.

Yet.
>>
>>75748
Nah it's middle market. If you're having a lot of people over and it's not a special occasion, that's the whisky you pull out to serve guests: not as working class as Southern Comfort or Jack Daniels, not the expensive flashy stuff either.

>>75987
>But the social problems in China aren't necessarily tied to their religious beliefs, right? India would be better secular, and I don't say that lightly.
Was just playing devil's advocate, don't know

>New age spirituality, is all tied to Hinduism innit?
In the 60s it was, but now it's nothing. I mean Yoga is seen as a fitness regime, not as a spiritual practice. New Age now is just a vague mismash that's really been permeated by the American Dream i.e. capitalized
>>
>>76466
>>76518
>>Belief in ridiculous conspiracies is the hallmark of a moron
>>So entire /pol/ then?

These jokes write themselves eh?
>>
>>76576
>>76598

If you're willing to write them, then you've already done it. Or not.

What does it mean to you?
>>
>>76466
>>76518
keked.

Though /pol/ is about the memes mostly.
>>
>>75196
To be honest the vast majority of ordinary intelligent Indians move to another country. Britain, America and Australia probably have about 75% of India's best and brightest between them, which is good for everyone but India as a country. It's unfortunate, but all the Indians I see over in Sydney would rather work shit hours and pay at 7/11 then move back to India, the same as chinks coming over here for work.
>>
File: 1482738052303.jpg (253KB, 1188x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1482738052303.jpg
253KB, 1188x1280px
This hemisphere is done. I hand it over to the Australians. Who, I am sure are ten times more retarded and have no reservations at all.

Vicious bastards that you are.
>>
>>76522
That's partially true, I was talking about 4chan specifically when I said India got BTFO though.

China has basically been a joke since the beginning of the 19th century, and even before then they weren't really that well respected or powerful on an international scale. China's true heyday was thousands of years ago (like the greeks), and even though they're doing relatively well now, they still have a gargantuan list of problems and it's likely to come crashing down within the next decade, at the most.
>>
>>73744
Not until you get rid of that creepy manlet molester Prime Minister of yours, Ranjit
>>
>>74808
>complains about getting "raped" by colonial Britain
>admits that the caste system fucks your own people worse than anything

The British haven't ruled your lives for decades, yet you still can't seem to stop flooding your streets with human feces and bathing in the foulest river in human history cuz muh traditions.
There's nothing holding you back at this point but yourselves and your own cultural shortcomings.

Admit it; if the British still ruled India, you'd be in MUCH better shape.
>>
>>73634
credit where credit is due
>be India
>surrounded by Muslims
>stand their ground
>fuck off Muslims we Hindu
>Europe cant even do that
>still cant work out how to use a toilet
>>
>>73744
how do you have access to the internet? i hear its expensive and hard to get there
>>
>>76973
125 Mbps is just $50 per month here.
>>
>>76943
>>still cant work out how to use a toilet
That's how they keep Muhammad at bay?

>>76653
I mean that they didn't follow through with a good punchline, it was low hanging fruit.
>>
File: Flag_of_Indiawiki.png (37KB, 782x175px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Indiawiki.png
37KB, 782x175px
>>73655
do a little research
>>
>>76943
You have it wrong, my aboriginal friend. We wanted to separate from India, they were being clingy as hell and didn't want us to leave. The Muslims knew there was no getting along with Pajeets, that's why they wanted to separate. Also, India's Muslim population is 300 million (equal to the population of the US), a huge chunk of the country, and greater than the population of Pakistan (estimated 220 million).
>>
File: images (1).png (14KB, 327x450px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).png
14KB, 327x450px
PREIS KEK
>>
>>73773
It's not fucking funny if you say it over and over again.
>>
>>76973
I got my internet free for the last six months.
PRAISE JIO
>>
>>77035
>We wanted to separate from India
>India's Muslim population is 300 million (equal to the population of the US), a huge chunk of the country, and greater than the population of Pakistan (estimated 220 million).
u just went full retard
Aussie Aussie Aussie, Oi Oi Oi!!
so proud to be a Strayan away from all the sand niggers
>>
>>76973
It's not expensive. I have internet free for a year, after which I pay 303 rupees per month, which is about 5 dollars.

But that's just my data package with restrictions (1GB per day of 4G speed, after which the speed drops to 280kbps). It's not bad I guess.
>>
>>77174
Motabhai ki jai ho
>>
>>77164
Their ancestors wanted to leave, but obviously the Indians wanted to hold on to some land, so they're Indian Muslims now.
>>
File: 3f3.jpg (39KB, 452x659px) Image search: [Google]
3f3.jpg
39KB, 452x659px
>>77133

Fart on whoever Jio's face is. Play the fiddle and fuck off.

I swear to any god you pray to that you're a piece of shit, whoever jio is is going to play ping pong pocket pool with my dick, and I'm going to fuck that she-her in the face.

>b-but

Cool, let's do it.
>>
>>77204
I am goan I don't speak hindi
>>
>>77028
All you've really done is confirm that it is in fact a fucking wheel
>>
>>77221
Tf nigga u high?

Jio is gay I have cable
>>
>>77035
I dunno man, it seems the Pakistani army really seems to have an eternal erection for Kashmir. In the off chance that you do meet any of them please tell them to kindly fuck off.
>>
>>77258
>Mfw I'm going to Kashmir for vacation

How ded am I?
>>
>>77254

All the better.
>>
File: shit.gif (2MB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
shit.gif
2MB, 360x360px
>>76741
>>
>>77305

Hindu gods are probably cool with it. Just let the good times roll.
>>
>>77221
You're just jelly I get free internet while you are stuck with assholes like at&t and verizon
>>
>>77258
Honestly, Patel, I agree with you. Fuck Kashmir, none of our business. You are treating Kashmiris like shit, but it's not our problem. They don't even want to join Pakistan, they want to become independent (lol)
>>
File: india pol.jpg (198KB, 657x685px) Image search: [Google]
india pol.jpg
198KB, 657x685px
>>73634
>>
>>76825
Poor paki thinking he's allowed to have opinions..But still, I must agree that he is an idiot.
>>76973
Man, I've been using free internet for like half a year.thanks to jio.and other companies have lowered their charge to match jio's plans.so, no, it's not expensive.
>>77035
yes, it might be true that mudslimes wanted their own country and hindickeheads didn't want them to leave(y tho, they should have murdered them terrorrists)).but, deep inside, every porki now realize it was a mistake to leave cuz your country is getting raped by almost every others..
>>
>>77223
I didn't know Vijaybab posted on 4chan.
Congrats on winning the tcp ministry.
>>
>>77362
>You are treating Kashmiris like shit
They aren't doing themselves any favors by pelting stones and then crying "Human rights abuse" after the army retaliates.
A referendum would be the ideal solution, but we both know that's not gonna happen.
>>
>>77611

Hey fuck you. Some of my favorite people are Sikh and Hindu. I'm Jewish and it's like "hey you're just doing your own thing, bless."

I love them, and them love me. Relax.
>>
>>77028
The saffron colour represents the anus ring that we never wipe
The white represents the spotless and clean toilets we never use
The green represents the leaves we eat to survive.
The wheel represents a wheel , the wheel is the focus and ambition of India to one day accomplish this technology
>>
>>77221
You just jelly.
>>
>>77861
Who are you responding to?
>>
>>77863
Jokes on you mini-Pakistan because we gonna survive.
>>
>>78288

The constant boiling point in India, I guess.

Stop beating up Christians, they're just choosing something you didn't.
>>
File: images-1.jpg (11KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
11KB, 300x300px
TUNAK TUNAK TUN
TUNAK TUNAK TUN
TUNAK TUNAK TUN
TA NA NA
>>
>>79130
>Stop beating up Christians
That's easy to do since I'm one myself.
And for fucks sake don't believe all the media reports, I live in Goa where we are free to consume beef, pork and booze. I haven't faced any problem of conversion or any religious discrimination so far.
>>
>>79213

My hope goes out to you as a Jewish person. I respect your religion and it's cause.May you have many blessings.
>>
File: 1493473729486.jpg (16KB, 203x240px) Image search: [Google]
1493473729486.jpg
16KB, 203x240px
>>77863
very funny..laughed so much..bretty sure everyone else did too..now back to the cage..
>>79130
I don't think hindus have problems with us christians..At least, not in the state that I live in (kerala)..But one thing for sure is that they can't stand the sight of Muhammads..
>>
>country has issues with people shitting in the open
>government actually takes steps to remedy this
>toilet use actually increases
i never understood what the issue is. its like making fun of a fat person who is dieting and going to the gym every day and actually trying to do something about their problem.
>>
>>79448
It's a meme. Combine the meme with our ability to not take a joke and you have a winning combination.
I always thought the original 'designated shitting streets' poster was being sarcastic, but that's just me.
>>
>>79448
There is no other issue than some of us pajeets getting butthurt every time someone mock them with those outdated poo in loo jokes.Honestly I don't think this trend is going disappear anytime soon and butthurt pajeets are the main reason for that.If only they could learn how to ignore bullies....
>its like making fun of a fat person who is dieting and going to the gym every day and actually trying to do something about their problem.
Most Europeans have a savage sense of humor I guess.
>>
>>79690
>>79746
i used to do the POO thing but it got old for me a long time ago. there are places in africa that have it far worse but you never hear anything about them.
>>
>>79847

I think he can banter with the best of you, Canadian.

I'll lend myself to your wish to be a part of North America.

Let's play.

>1812
>England fuck us up
>Canada- YOU SAW IT RIGHT? DADDY? DID YOU SEE IT?

How about now?
>>
>>79847
That is becuz they poo in bush
>>
>>80098
>poor people shitting in the bush because they cant afford toilets
you dont say?!?!

bigger issues in the world. namely the muslim hordes.
>>
>>80144

Better than shitting on leafs.

Get out.

We don't even want Canadians for states, just go away. You are awful.
>>
>>79847
like this guy said >>79690 us Indians don't know how to take a joke, hence easier to troll.The only reason this meme is still going is because at least 1 Indian loose there temper every fucking time.
Also, I don't see much africans here so, what's the point in trolling them anyway.
>>
>>80144
We all know you ain't gonna do shit.
Hell, the fact that you do not have 5+ children is telling.
>>
File: IMG_0542.gif (284KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0542.gif
284KB, 250x250px
POOP!!!!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHH FUNNY POOPIES!!!!!!!!!!!

XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXXDDDXDXXXXDXDXDXXD ELELELELLELELELELELELE
LLELELELELELELELEL PPPPPPPOOOOO

OOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYY

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

YYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAH AHAHAH

AHAHAHA FUNNY POOP! POOP FUNNY! WEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY FOR POOPIE! GOOD POOPIE! POOPIE FUNNY! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

DDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

DDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDD POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP uPOOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP

POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP

POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP LELELELELELELELELELELELLE XDXDXDXDDXDXDXDX

POOPY FUNNY! YAY! FUN FUN POOP

! TEE HEE XD POOP! POOPY! YAY! POOP MAKE ME HAPPY! HAPPY HAPPY P

OOP POOP! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

HDXDXDXDXDXDDXDXDXDX DXDDXDXDXXXXXDDDDDDD

UH OH< I THINK I MADE A POOPIE :))))))):):)))):::

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA HAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POOP IN PANTS! NO DIAPER! THAT'S FUNNY! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

OOPSIE! POOPY UNDERWEAR NOW! TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE EE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE

WE WANT POOPIES! WE WANT POOPIES! WE WANT POOPIES! AHAHAHAHAHA HAHHAH AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH HHHHHHHH :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) AHA

POOP!
>>
File: Rfu1VaT.jpg (26KB, 523x383px) Image search: [Google]
Rfu1VaT.jpg
26KB, 523x383px
>>79690
>I always thought the original 'designated shitting streets' poster was being sarcastic

Some people are proud of doing it and claim it's their god given right.
>>
>>80216

It's only too true.

>make a delicious dish
>aw, this is just too decadent I might have to kill you for the recipe
>You WHAT?

They seriously can't speak irony. Of course you can have the recipe you ridiculous, brown teddy bear! For fucks sake.
>>
Check my flag you niggers
>>
>>80245
>dont hire muslims
>dont rent my basement to muslims
>>
File: 1448567569226.png (390KB, 716x717px) Image search: [Google]
1448567569226.png
390KB, 716x717px
>>74102
>world power
>designated shitting streets

pick one
>>
File: Robert Hill.jpg (5KB, 223x226px) Image search: [Google]
Robert Hill.jpg
5KB, 223x226px
>>74808
>India has a lower mean IQ score than Nigeria
>>
Why do the indians that come and live in the philippines so attractive?
>>
>>80300
>>
>>80440
doughnut curry?
>>
>>80383

That's reported IQ.

Tell me you showed up for an IQ score. I dare you.
>>
File: 1493984449063.jpg (23KB, 203x240px) Image search: [Google]
1493984449063.jpg
23KB, 203x240px
>>79361
>>
File: 1493826121043.jpg (59KB, 853x640px) Image search: [Google]
1493826121043.jpg
59KB, 853x640px
>>
>>80459
I'm sure there are Indian restaurants in Canada :^)
>>
File: image.jpg (8KB, 125x83px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
8KB, 125x83px
>>80438
> Indians
> attractive
>>
File: 1493817114260.png (22KB, 290x371px) Image search: [Google]
1493817114260.png
22KB, 290x371px
>>
>>80508
my town has like 2 indian restaurants and 3 chinese ones.
>>
File: 1493817147856.png (101KB, 366x391px) Image search: [Google]
1493817147856.png
101KB, 366x391px
>>
>>80440

>/bant/
>actually a higher level of cultural understanding

]I can drop that shit in a curry as well.
>>
File: 1493825513171.png (743KB, 960x646px) Image search: [Google]
1493825513171.png
743KB, 960x646px
>>
>>80640

Totally regretting the wedding photo I took with my sisters now...
>>
>>80472
They showed up for the money.
>>
>>80684
Change your settings you imbecile.
>>
File: 1479685814163.jpg (41KB, 259x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1479685814163.jpg
41KB, 259x1024px
>>
File: 1479686839667.png (247KB, 489x847px) Image search: [Google]
1479686839667.png
247KB, 489x847px
>>
File: 1479687049753.png (266KB, 705x823px) Image search: [Google]
1479687049753.png
266KB, 705x823px
>>
File: 1482389496466.png (1MB, 1095x794px) Image search: [Google]
1482389496466.png
1MB, 1095x794px
>>
>>80738

Not me, but that would be pretty fucked

My biggest criticism of myself was that I had dickface. I was so hammered in my tuxedo that I was about to fall into the lake.

I (with as much grace as possible) dived the fuck out and sat down. Meanwhile the best man got a DUI and it took a lawyer to get that retard out ofthe drunk tank. DUI and why? We offered to call him a cab not AW NO, idiot had to drive his POS Audi to the hotel.
>>
File: t3_4ynb03.jpg (58KB, 720x584px) Image search: [Google]
t3_4ynb03.jpg
58KB, 720x584px
>>80766
I kekd
>>
>>80278
holy SHIT this guy gets it!
>>
File: cancer.png (154KB, 500x591px) Image search: [Google]
cancer.png
154KB, 500x591px
>>80278
>>
File: 1493916181343035.png (98KB, 1313x239px) Image search: [Google]
1493916181343035.png
98KB, 1313x239px
POO'D
>>
>>81495
One more
>>77777
>>
File: Cannot-unsee_cat.jpg (45KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Cannot-unsee_cat.jpg
45KB, 600x400px
>>73718
>>
>>73655
its a butthole, to celebrate shitting
>>
>>76825
>pajeetstan

KEK
>>
>>73634
There are Poo in my country. HELP!
>>
File: 1489770870401.jpg (69KB, 699x485px) Image search: [Google]
1489770870401.jpg
69KB, 699x485px
>>77028
i've heard that the green represents banana leaf, the white represents rice, the yellow is sambar and the wheel is appalam
>>
>>74102
why arent you busy calling old people telling them that they need to reply to this post or their mother will die in her sleep tonight, no immunity?
>>
>>73634
I like chicken curry, other than that..uh..Poo in loo.
>>
File: 1486728962316s.jpg (5KB, 249x249px) Image search: [Google]
1486728962316s.jpg
5KB, 249x249px
>>76825
> when even pakistan starts joining in on the action
>>
>>74436
For once, I agree
>>
File: 1461161857602.jpg (41KB, 434x339px) Image search: [Google]
1461161857602.jpg
41KB, 434x339px
>>84068
>>74436
Reminder:
>>
>>74102
The United States has the highest Gdp Pajeet
>>
File: hqdefault-3.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault-3.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>73634
Look, India is very hygenic, ok.

https://youtu.be/dKkryfdtMNQ

As you can see in the video, in India the left hand is used to wipe your bottom.

Washing with water cleans much better than toilet paper, it's more hygienic, and cools the lower chakras at the same time. In any case you probably (hopefully!) clean those areas when taking shower without even thinking about it.

After passing stool, while pouring water from behind with the right hand, you clean the area with the middle finger of the left hand. Just keep pouring water and using your fingers till it's clean. For most people from the west this is really difficult to do, but the sooner you get used to it the better. Beside toilet paper is often not available, even if you can get it, toilet paper tends to clog the drain quite easily.

Some people still like to use paper to dry themself. Of course afterwards you should, as with paper, wash your hands with soap. Rub the soap in the right hand (your clean hand remember :-) ), put back the soap, and clean the left hand with the right. And do you know how much forest is cut, just for toilet paper? My experience was, that after getting over my initial aversion, I feel better using water, and actually feel kind of dirty if, for any reason I can't use water to clean afterwards.
>>
>>85362
Trying too hard friendo :^)
>>
File: 10000.png (135KB, 1066x593px) Image search: [Google]
10000.png
135KB, 1066x593px
Never forget
>>
>>77002

So... It costs a year's pay?
>>
>>80278
poop
>>
File: 1478744675061.jpg (772KB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
1478744675061.jpg
772KB, 3024x4032px
>>85362

How about taking a shower after you are done shitting.

Didn't touch my ass with my hand, which is fucking clean. Clean with paper and after that a moist hygienic paper.

Only shit in the morning and not anywhere else then your house.

I fucking win.
>>
>>74666
indian rape and street shitting enthusiast pls.

you people are the reason india is a giant hellhole. you throw dead bodies in your own drinking water, and shit in the street. what the fuck is wrong with you people? not even the english could civilize you after hundreds of years. you're a nation of gypsies.
>>
>>74816
its vegetarian dog food Mohammad.
>>
>>76272
yeah, you BIG GUYS are all about crashing the planes with no survivors.
>>
>>76466
>superpower by 20/20
>>
>>88656
The fire rises.
>>
>>73634
This is a very bait is more POOer than an average american
>>
>>73634
I like india, i have yet to meet a single douchebag from india, they are all very kind, smart and redpilled.

The only problem with india is the hygiene and once thats out of the way we re up for middle east domination.

RISE OF THE POO IS NIGH
>>
This thread is still going on because Europeans love us
>>
>>77028
>Our leaders must be indifferent to material gains and dedicate themselves to their work
Except they aren't and they don't.
>>
File: 1493862346275.jpg (50KB, 720x524px) Image search: [Google]
1493862346275.jpg
50KB, 720x524px
>>73784
>sandals
This is how I know your story is true.
>>
Why is there so much deformity in India?

>>85362

But there is nothing to dry your ass with or your hands. Plus, that soap is used by all of the other poos. You guys at least need toilet paper to dry your ass but your sewer system is shit.
>>
>>90223
I have hand shower installed rt beside the shitter
>>
>>90267

But your butt and hands are still wet.
>>
>>73655
it's chakra anon

they using it to shadow clone an extra 1 billion people
>>
>>90267
So, is it a fire hydrant on the street?
>>
>>74969
Poo In Loo's are basically opportunist like the Jews who wouldn't bat an eye at killing their grand mother or children......but have IQ's only slightly above that of niggers
>>
>>90297
Its a very elaborate process even I don't understand fully
kek

>>90424
What do u know about fire hydrant u filthy beaners don't even get steady water supply
>>
>>76825
Did he molested your mother? Porki
>>
>>75948
his roommates have nukes?
>>
>>80747
these replies aren't much different from when a big titty femanon posts selfies on 4chan
>>
>>84232
i hate the british now wtf
>>
I got admitted to NYU.
Should I stay or should I go?
What are the grills like?
>>
>>73784
>came to the room wearing a suit and sandals.
casual friday nigga
>>
How does the Indian space program even work? Where do they shit? Are there designated shitting craters on the moon?
Thread posts: 230
Thread images: 62

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.