[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>accidentally reveal power level to friend by mentioning 4chan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1497548786266.png (1MB, 748x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1497548786266.png
1MB, 748x1000px
>accidentally reveal power level to friend by mentioning 4chan
>they google it and want to "make an account"
what have i done
>>
All you have to do is say you use /vg/ exclusively for the League of Legends general and nothing else and it'll all blow over.

Seriously, that's THE most normalfag excuse possible in your situation.
>>
>>2187041
they don't know anything about lol, it won't work
>>
>>2187027
>power level
What are you, 12?
>>
>>2187069
>flag
opinion disregarded
>>
>>2187061
>they don't know anything about lol
they don't have to. They know that it exists, it's the most popular game in the world currently. All they need to know is that that's what YOU use the site for exclusively.
>>
>>2187081
no anon, I know they'll hop straight into /b/, their fragile mind will not be able to handle it, I don't want to see the same thing that happened to me to happen to them
>>
>>2187077
>worse flag
Go out and eat some more burgers.
>>
>>2187112
rather taste burger than mussie cock
>>
>>2187027
Tell them

"That isn't how it works, just lurk."
Never speak to them again. They'll figure it out eventually.
>>
>>2187090
Who cares what the fuck happens to them? You just have to protect your reputation. They go
>your site is fucked up anon what's wrong with you
and you go
>you guys are retarded I only use it for videogames

Also /b/ is tame as fuck now. I remember when /b/ was actually RANDOM, and people did all kinds of retarded shit with photoshop, and took pictures of themselves cumming on their food and other retarded shit.
>>
>>2187127
is it? haven't been on in years, also, normies should be protected anon, they have fragile minds like children, and we must guide them
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.