[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me /bant/ :(( I just met this girl on omegle. She is so

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: tải xuống (1).jpg (8KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
tải xuống (1).jpg
8KB, 284x177px
Help me /bant/ :(( I just met this girl on omegle. She is so sweet and cute but suddenly some asshole interrupt the convos with her. This is all I know about her:

-her name is Bri. She lives in Missouri. She is 16 years old and has a 15 years old brother. She has brown hair and is in Junior Highschool in some city and she loves rock.

Pls anybody can help me find her :( I want to meet her again so if anyone willing help me I will send you a duck pic :)))

(Pic not really related)
>>
>16 years old
>>
>>2185110
>vietnam
>>
Don't lie. You are actually after the 15 yo brother, you Fucking pedo faggot
>>
>vietnam
>searching for a 16 years old girl
>in usa
>>
>>2185120
>She lives in Missouri
>>
>>2185085
so is this reverse mail order bride?
>>
I fucking beg you /bant/ just help me to find her I am so desperated :((
>>
File: laughingemoji52.jpg (20KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
laughingemoji52.jpg
20KB, 540x540px
>>2185458
>Desperated
>>
>>2185487
Nigga. I fucking tired of puting the fake mask and begging for help here. You wanna know the truth ? I don't know her. I don't know anything about her. I just fucking put the info here because my boy was talking with her but my dumbass interrupted the convos. So now I feel bad about it. Now I want to find her back for him. So if you don't help me then just get the fuck out -sincerely, newfag
>>
>>2185529
If it's in omegle no one can help you bro, Your best bet is to remember what you wrote in the common stuff thing in omegle and search for her again OR you could remember which state she is in and track her down from there

From just an age and a name as "Bri"
It'll be very hard bro
Just give it up

Also it's illegal
>>
>>2185585
No. If I can't then I'm gonna ask /b/ I own my boy once and I need to repay it
>>
File: 15000923013.jpg (12KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
15000923013.jpg
12KB, 300x300px
>>2185585
>using omegle
>>
File: 1505211985179.jpg (51KB, 595x441px) Image search: [Google]
1505211985179.jpg
51KB, 595x441px
>>2185645
>my boy
gay
>>
>>2185667
>inb4 banned in uae
>>
>>2185681
So should I call him a faglord that's can't talk with girl anon ? If you can not help pls get out of my thread
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.