[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we finally start taking some action to get rid of this menace?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: kpoopgeneral.jpg (38KB, 845x174px)
kpoopgeneral.jpg
38KB, 845x174px
Can we finally start taking some action to get rid of this menace? At first it was nice having them because they kept /pol/ at bay, but now that this board is beginning to stabilize we need to ask ourselves how much longer we'll tolerate them. They have their constant general on >>>/mu/75187831 and they also have their thread on >>>/trash/11572447 so why do they need a 3rd one here?
>>
Its just one moderately bumped thread, hide it and you wont see any kpop posters anywhere else, its really a tiny issue
>>
>>2183187
People hiding/ignoring cancer is what allows it to grow.
>>
>>2183187

I remember I campaigned HARD to get these guys kicked off r9k, about six years ago. They're cancerous in the sense that really all they all are photo dumps with very minimal conversation--- AND they were constantly being bumped to stay on the front page.

If that's what you want, I'm behind you 100%, But I personally just hide them nowadays.
>>
>>2183266

THAT.

Is also very true. Especially in this case.
>>
>>2183266
It doesnt grow though, it literally stays in its single containment thread and doesnt affect anyone, they should get a fucking discord instead because its fucking stupid to do this here but as long as it doesnt really do anything to anyone, eh
>>
>>2183187
Exactly what I do. Learn 2 hide op.
>>
>>2183304
Maybe not the KPOPfags, but if other generalfags see it they'll get the idea that we're pushovers who will tolerate their shitty generals. It's already kinda happening.
>>
i never understood why that thread is here. it doesnt make sense considering this board was made as off-topic /pol/
>>
they're nice and don't spam outside, just hide the threads.
>>
>>2183162
>why do they need a 3rd one here?
because they don't really talk about the actual music rather just post artists and talk amongst each other. they literally don't bother anyone else on this board
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.