[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's have an honest discussion, put your bias aside.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_2911.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px)
IMG_2911.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Let's have an honest discussion, put your bias aside.

Who has it better, women or men?
Please use real arguments
>>
File: women in war.jpg (78KB, 704x741px)
women in war.jpg
78KB, 704x741px
women are literally above the law and are worshipped like deities by most men , and we have only america to blame for it
>>
Attractive women > men > unattractive women > exceptionally unattractive men
>>
women
>>
File: DICE.jpg (32KB, 643x407px) Image search: [Google]
DICE.jpg
32KB, 643x407px
>>2180022
> men > unattractive women
literal trannies get away with more and receive more assistance and adulation than any man ever will
>>
>>2180022
>Attractive women > men > unattractive women > exceptionally unattractive men

No, put your values right if you are a dude
Attractive women > men > unattractive men > exceptionally unattractive men > unattractive women
>>
File: IMG_1670.png (446KB, 386x579px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1670.png
446KB, 386x579px
>>2180022
>>2180045
>>2180038
>>2180020
ugly men = exceptionally ugly men = men = women = exceptionally ugly women = ugly women
>>
Obviously men has it better than women, period.
>>
>>2179991
>>2180022
>>2180035
>>2180038
>>2180045
>>2180079
Do ya'll motherfuckers really believe any one group has it "easier" than another? Everyone's hardships are equal, no matter how different, once you understand this your life will improve.
>>
>>2180038
Fucking misogynist vegetable growers. Carrots, cucumber, zucchini = phallic =patriarchy. Bring down big veg!
>>
>>2179991
Men have it better because we have a brain.
>>
In Scoiety: Women, they are favored over men almost anywhere and get special privileges, also in social situations they dont have to initiate anything themselves, they get basically spoonfed by society

If we are talking about anything not affected by society, then obviously the man, being objectively superior physically, and being more mentally stable due to less hormonal influence

Tldr: Woman have it easier in this day and age than men by far, but only due to being treated better in almost every way
>>
Naturally I like being a man, but that's probably because I am a man; I'm also quite masculine, and women like me.

Women are generally happier. It's like being a child for your whole life. Can't say I'd want that, but most women seem to like it.

The way women rip mens' hearts out on a whim makes being a man hard if you can't take it as well I guess. Women dump men more than vice-versa.

I'd be more inclined to say women have it better than men overall, even though I wouldn't really want to be one.
>>
>>2180227
we're not doing this to complain though, just by boredom

do you really believe that any difference between two individuals wouldn't change a thing in how their lives play out ?
>>
>>2180227
You are silly
>>
>>2180227
Nope, learn some life
>>
Women are weak and the weak should fear the strong.
>>
>>2180227
Hardships are definitely not equal, but what you have between your legs is not the leading variable. Race, socioeconomics, personal beliefs, mental health, ethics, etc. All of that can decide whether or not your life is shit
>>
>>2180831
With the exception of extreme situations, I tend to think you have two types of people: optimists and pessimists. Optimists can be depressed, but they'll always soldier on. Most people adjust to the life they live and accept it, even if they aren't as happy as they could be.
>>
>>2180869
but by the same dichotomy, optimists are all the easier to crush since theyre always looking up without looking where theyre going (figuratively), while pessimists would soldier on because they know better and know that life is foul anyway so may as well just carry on with it
>>
>>2180961
Actually pessimists may be more resistant to physical and emotional pain come to think of it. But optimists live a more fulfilling life.
>>
All I can say is that I'm proud to be a man and wouldn't want it any other way. Woman do have it easy in society in pretty much every way, but I'm content having to forge self-discipline, self-respect, and having to prove my worth when needed. Facing challenges head-on is what makes life worth living.
>>
>>2181146
Women enjoy nurturing those qualities in men and children; the support role. Whether you realise it or not, women played a major part in sculpting you into the man you are today.
>>
>>2179991
Starving
>>
>>2181158
Say it with the voice of Louis CK.
>I'm starrrving
>>
>>2180227
>t. woman
Women literally get away with things that would get men fired/jailed/expulsed etc. and then we are not even at the whole relationship thing where women are litrally treated like goddesses and again, we are not even at attractive women, they are literally unassailable by anything in society. The only way for a man to have it easier in life than any women is to either be born rich, become famous or be literal chad thundercock.
>>
>>2181801

This. /thread
>>
>>2179991
Both men and women traditionally have their objectifying roles to play in society. Men are treated like wrenches and women are treated like china sets. Men traditionally have a job to do (contribute to society) while women traditionally are to look pretty. This plays into male disposability, which is typically engrained in our societies, as well the roles we traditionally place women in give them a sense of infantilization and lesser expectation of being accountable, responsible, or even logical. Granted this is all very old school sounding shit, and our roles have drastically changed over the years. But I personally feel like more of these traditional expectations remain on men than does for women. We still have to sign up for the draft in order to gain the right to vote. We still make up 80% of workplace deaths. We outnumer women three to one in successful suicide. We recieve harsher sentences for the same crimes. Family court, the Duluth model, circumcision, victims of all violent crimes (especially rape if we include prison rape and/or were to actually value male consent). The only reason I prefer to be a man is because I'm not straight and therefor am not particularly expected to be able to fall back on outdated behavioral memes
>>
>>2181801
Yes. Absolutely correct. Women will Never, Not Ever accept full equality. It would strip them all the weapons they have. Not only agains men but Especially against all other women also.
>>
>>2179991
Both have pros and cons. Women can get away with more stuff, but are often never accepted as equals professionally.
>>
>>2182180
They CAN be if they adopt masculine traits. Business is competitive, men are competitive, therefore men are usually better businessmen. But look at people like Judge Judy and tell me anything held them back.
>>
>>2179991

Neither.

Life is shit for everyone, that's why you don't see regular people talking about this often in real life.

>Muh life is easier as a female meme

If you wanna be female, that's on you. I wouldn't trade even if I could.
>>
>>2182274
>life is shit for everyone
Not really. That's just what people say when you dump all your problems on them.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.