[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>TFW You didn't grew up with melee because your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Sad.jpg (93KB, 640x905px) Image search: [Google]
Sad.jpg
93KB, 640x905px
>TFW You didn't grew up with melee because your disk was broken
>>
>>2179637
brawl better
>>
>>2179637
>Tfw you grew up with melee, seamlessly transferred into its blossoming competitive community, watched it grow into something beautiful

>>2179642
Better single player modes but it's so slow and tripping is so gay

Not to mention it was entirely unsuited for competitive play and obnoxious kids tried forcing it when they should have just enjoyed it how it was meant to be
>>
I had memory with that game,
In 2003, when i was 9 some faggot playing as samus and i played with him
I never played nincuck game except mario lart so I'm just shit at game.

At that time game cube was not popular in here and have to charge to play game in front of stationary store
(18 minutes for 0.5usd)

I constantly. Lose and lose also lose my momey after that make a huge fight with him, it was really terrible, so fuck that piece of shit.
>>
>>2179637
Resi Zero was way worse than that game for constant crashing. You didn't fear zombies going from room to room, just whether or not it would actually load! And changing to disc2 mid-way through. Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
>>
>>2179637
you missed out OP
>>
>>2179734
Tbh I'm glad your country never got into melee because they'd probably whip everyone else's asses so bar once they learned fox exists
>>
>>2179637
>tfw grew up with a snes in the 90s
>>
I was a Tekkenfag as a kid tho
>>
>>2179770
Tekken is sick
>>
File: 10040886.jpg (88KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
10040886.jpg
88KB, 540x405px
peach was the best in melee
>>
>>2179797
Hate that bitch my friend uses her and he just whoops my ass

Best player in the world uses her so yk she's ok
>>
>>2179883
Too bad Armada is the only one who can use Peach well anymore. Even MacD has fallen pretty low after his hiatus
>>
>>2179637
I grew up with Brawl. I know the popular opinion is that it's inferior to Melee, and technically it is, but nostalgia speaks to me. And damn if that Subspace Emissary plotline wasn't the most intense, epic thing ever as a kid.
>>
>>2180104
Absolutely this, also fuck melee
>>
>>2180062
There's this big group of peaches that aren't armada that are all like vying for 2nd best peach rn

Macd, bladewise, mafia, trif, llod, VA...
>>
>>2180104
My nigga
>>
>>2180104
Yes i also grew up with brawl
I could not even defeat level 6 cpu and i did not know about the glitches
>>
>>2180104
Fucking love subspace emissary

Brawl wasn't perfect but that was so cool
>>
Melee > brawl

suck it, newfags; underagefags
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.