[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anti-intellectualism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 11

During the past several years,we have witnessed a huge coordinated attack by (((powers that be ))) on chans and other previously obscure online communities.
This mass media brainwashing, relativization of everything and rabid anti-intellectualism have taken over what seemed to be one of last bastions of intelligent thought and free speech on internet.
Left wing and right wing communities have undergone the same neutralization process.Left wing became SJW's and Right wing became alt-kikes.There is clear neutralization pattern for anykind of non-conformist movement that emerges and starts gaining fraction. What we have witnessed happen with 4chan/gg also happend with /pol/. And it seems to be overall blueprint for controlling dissent on the internet.
>>
File: [email protected] (52KB, 774x528px) Image search: [Google]
P2DvSbS_VB2aSBruj7ZnKPfeZcc@774x528.jpg
52KB, 774x528px
>hyperreality is seen as condition in which what is real and what is fiction are seamlessly blended together so that there is no clear distinction between where one ends and other begins. It allows thee co-mingling of physical reality with virtual reality (VR) and human intelligence with artificial intelligence (AI). Individuals may find themselves for different reasons more is tune or involved with hyperreal world and less with physical real world.

So there you have it , AI ,"meme magic" echo chambers and everything else in one package
>>
The toilet cleaner is right and the fact that this thread will be ignored only proves his claim
>>
>>1234526
HAHA AREN'T THOSE ALT RIGHTS JUST AS BAD AS SJWS GUYS
>>
File: ship_e12.jpg (101KB, 1000x618px) Image search: [Google]
ship_e12.jpg
101KB, 1000x618px
>In his analysis of the spectacular society Debord notes that quality of life is impoverished, with such lack of authenticity.human perceptions are affected and there's also a degradation of knowledge,with hindering of critical though. Debord analyzes the use of knowledge to assuage reality : the spectacle obfuscates the past imploding it with the future into an undifferentiated mass ,a type of never ending present ; in this way the spectacle prevents individuals from realizing that the society of spectacle is only a moment in history one that can be overturned through revolution.

And here we have constant shilling with irrelevant garbage,fake news and reality tv politicians.

Constant influx of millennials which got raised on this is not helping either. Basically the fight between "Leftists" and "Rightist" that is centrally spun narrative today is fight between 1984 and Brave New World.
>>
>>1234725
>>1234751
thank you , I didn't expected anyone to even read my post.
>>
>>1234526
Your over complicating things. The simple truth is that stupid people are loud and they also attract other stupid people. Moderates lose interest if they cannot have intelligent conversations, so they leave. I don't think this has anything to do with the (((powers that be)))
>>
>>1234877
Im trying to say that people become more and more stupid and easy to control.
most of you are perceiving yourselfs as "Redpilled" or "awoken". Im trying to say that its all part of a plan.
/pol/ controlled opposition is all abut making you feel """""Awoke""""""" by not consuming MSM/hollywood, and instead consume another layer of deception (internet,anime,games etc)
>>
>>1235009
The "redpill" used to mean accepting truths that are less than comfortable, and and continuously edifying yourself. Now its just a set of prepackaged beliefs That any retard can pick up. However if you think old /pol/ was dumbed down to this point you would be wrong. They simply left.
>>
>>1234764
yes.
anyone who identify as an alt-rght is just as bad as SJWs.
(((they))) named you to categorize you and control you.
alt-right is controlled opposition and if you unironically consider yourself as controlled opposition you are even worse that sjw
>>
>>1235340
>Now its just a set of prepackaged beliefs That any retard can pick up
this 100%
>However if you think old /pol/ was dumbed down to this point you would be wrong. They simply left.
they simply left so they dont exist now . not on 4chan anymore. they were forced to leave by (((powers that be)))and this place became even more controlled opposition
>>
File: %22redpilled%22.png (29KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
%22redpilled%22.png
29KB, 1000x800px
>>1235343
forgot pic
>>
I should be posting this on /pol/ but this board is literally definition of hyperreality and anti-intellectuallism.
this thread will die soon anyway
>>
File: 1495507587726.png (684KB, 1209x842px) Image search: [Google]
1495507587726.png
684KB, 1209x842px
good thread
>>
File: 1498760125155.jpg (47KB, 430x430px) Image search: [Google]
1498760125155.jpg
47KB, 430x430px
>>1234526
>>
>>1235624
>oh look how smart I am let me jerk of my smart cock some more auuh I'm such a great person and better than everyone.
You got some massive Dunning-Kruger going on dude. See
>>1234877

That's it m8. Jesus Christ
>>
>>1235811
>>oh look how smart I am let me jerk of my smart cock some more auuh I'm such a great person and better than everyone.
I never said that im smart/ better than everyone, i just used termim "anti - intellectualism" few tiems because thats the topic of my thread.
I m trying to tell you to think for yourself and be less conformist.
>>
>>1235624
Maybe "anti-intellectualism" is just peoples response to fake intellectualism.
>>
>>1234526
a bump for you, based pole op
>>
Thread theme:

https://youtu.be/iRA82xLsb_w
>>
File: 1496808429625.gif (2MB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
1496808429625.gif
2MB, 500x372px
>>
>>1234526
If your dissent can be controlled you aren't really all that intellectual, now are you brainlet?
Protip: Dunning-Kreuger zone
>>
>>1236692
>>1235870
>>
>>1236692
He never claimed to be intellectual, faggot. Real intellects can be spotted by lesser minds because truth is potent and unmistakable when it's revealed.
>>
>>1234526
Remember, Israel is a part of the Illuminati, the 1% and global elites of every nation are collaborating to enslave us and put themselves up to be hailed as unchallengeable gods, they don't want the people to have intellectual freedom and non-bias points of view, otherwise the people grow and free themselves. Through cultural marxism they can supplant an original culture and dilute a country's identity, you can see that with refugee immigration and marxist culture in general, we must work together to ensure the future of our people, we can't sit idly by and allow western civilization to be destroyed, the future of our children depends on it.
>>
>>1234526
I'll bump this thread. Good work OP.

Plus it's not a fucking Cirno/Horoscope thread.
>>
File: 1498255146504.png (693KB, 587x595px) Image search: [Google]
1498255146504.png
693KB, 587x595px
le shit nigger
>>
>>1235802
>>1236692
>>1235811
I could be fat "different kind of genius" virgin fedora wearing brainlet basement dweller
but does that makes my arguments invalid ?
Do you have better arguments than ad hominem?
>>
>>1236822
that girls father needs to smack that headband off her head and stick that stupid rock far enough up her ass that it'll take horse laxatives to dislodge it
>>
this board and pol is hyperreality and you are being programmed even now. there are many psyops like
>Trump-anime
>7777777 with text "Trump will win"
>Trump is Pepe, Pence is Wojak
>meme magic
>mandela effect,timelines
>and much more
Hyperreality shilling is everywhere .
>>
>>1235343
>>1235506
>states the obvious
>while missing the meme
So you've been here less than a year my friend?
>>
>>1235009
Part of what plan?
>>
>>1237140
(((global elites))) plan to enslave, reduce critical thinking and control the goyim.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.