[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RISE FROM YOUR GRAVE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0065.jpg (30KB, 469x313px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0065.jpg
30KB, 469x313px
red ID: smell own ass with finger
blue ID: spread mayo on eyelid
green ID: instant death (no pain)
pink ID: FBI watchlist, waifu department
brown ID: ford foundation fuck you
white ID: cook some meat
purple ID: stop nurturing street cats, they are assholes
yellow ID: claim one perfect punch
other ID: weed lmao
>>
>>1149632
one nothing wrong with me
>>
>>1149632
two nothing wrong with me
>>
>>1149637
>gotcha, chinese toon boy
what are those so called - what are their names again, Evans? - yeah, "lolis"? Are they based on real american underage citizens?
>>
File: 1498169234599.jpg (35KB, 700x505px) Image search: [Google]
1498169234599.jpg
35KB, 700x505px
>>1149674
youll quit investigating if you want to live
>>
File: IMG_0047.jpg (29KB, 463x318px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0047.jpg
29KB, 463x318px
>>1149701
>mfw injustice has been served
>>
I'll take one green ID please.
>>
>>1149632

i mean i'm already probably on the Homeland Security watchlist for my high school graduation project, but ok
>>
Three nothings wrong with me
>>
>>1149632
kill yourself
>>
>>1149632

roll lol
>>
File: IMG_0064.jpg (26KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0064.jpg
26KB, 259x194px
>>1150203
RIP IN PIECES SALTY TURDSTAR
>>
>>1149766
what did you do

also roll
>>
>>1150275

let me greentext it

>be me, senior in HS
>graduation project is required, and it has to be somehow related to your junior paper
>paper was on network security
>have a brilliant idea
>build an EMP-proof fabric that you can simply attach to your electronics, and it'll shield it against semi-powerful EMPs
>talk with my project mentor on it
>he's a computer engineer at Coca-Cola that used to work for the state government
>he says we can totally do it, we have the supplies and the money
>create a blueprint for the fabric
>basically a 1/16 in. fabric made of copper, nanosilver, and cotton
>put that aside for now
>plan a prototype for the generator
>after all, we have to test the fabric against something
>of course it was more advanced, but it was basically three car batteries, a board, a transformer, some condensers, and two modified cavity magnetrons
>total supplies cost: ~$120

let me cont.
>>
File: 1498002808551.jpg (52KB, 500x471px) Image search: [Google]
1498002808551.jpg
52KB, 500x471px
rolé
>>
>>1150405

>about to build it
>mom has the idea that we should contact local police before testing it in the field we were going to use it at
>we go to the sheriff's office
>they refer us to the chief of the bomb squad for info
>the guy is a marine veteran, he's also pretty huge
>ask him if it's ok to test it in the field provided we use radiation shielding to vulnerable areas
>show him the blueprints
>"Yeah, it doesn't seem like it could really do anything too bad, especially with protection in place. I'll refer you to my man in Homeland Security, he'll talk to you about this soon."
>do some research, find the number for my local agency
>ask if i could talk to someone about the project, after all it's for the greater good in the end
>they said they'd get back to me soon

will cont.
>>
File: roll-logo-notagline.png (11KB, 600x204px) Image search: [Google]
roll-logo-notagline.png
11KB, 600x204px
>>
>>1150455

cont.

>be in school
>around 11 AM
>accounting class
>counselor comes in my classroom
>hands me a note, says i need to talk to the vice principal
>wondering wtf i did wrong
>go to his office
>tells me to sit down, someone is coming in in like 5 mins. they're currently talking to my principal
>we talk about my senior project
>tells me how cool it is
>i tell him what it's going to be for
>"i plan on selling the fabric to the private and government cybersecurity sector to protect against electronic warfare attacks towards the USA"
>he's pretty amazed
>the guy comes in, pretty redneck looking dude. beard, orange cap, camo hunting jacket, blue jeans
>he talks to me
>"hello, anon! just wanted to interview you on you project i heard about"
>he pulls out his badge
>Homeland Security Special Agent
>holy fuck

cont.
>>
R-R-R-RISE FROM YOUR GRAVE
>>
Rolle
>>
>>1150538

cont.

>he hands me his card, tells me if I have any further questions after the interview to contact him
>he tells me he's already talked about this to my English teacher and principal
>he'd like to hear about my project from the source
>somehow remain calm physically
>freaking out inside
>talk to him about the purpose of my project
>he thinks it's pretty neat
>we talk about the device i was going to build
>tell him that unless i use it for malicious intent, it's perfectly legal to build
>ask him if i am allowed to test it in an open area with proper protection
>he smiles
>he tells me how dangerous this is
>"first of all, the modifications you'll be making with the magnetrons has like a 90% possibility of releasing radioactive material in the area. assuming you have protection for this, it's still extremely dangerous to be working with that amount of electricity."
>we discuss it further
>i bring up again that i have a project alt plan, but i really have my heart set on this
>everyone in the room agrees that this project has lots of potential, but it's dangerous nonetheless
>i ask him again if it's legal
>"There's not really any solid federal restrictions on the use of EMP devices (mostly because lots of devices naturally give of weak EMPs), so i won't tell you if you can do it or not, that's up to you, because it's technically legal. However, you'll be charged with any damages caused by the device".
>he reminds me that although the device is powerful enough to bypass military-grade EMP protection, and that my fabric can potentially protect devices against this, it still has a range of about 2 miles, even with protection

cont.
>>
>>1150659

cont.

>upon hearing this, the VP tells me that the school will no longer condone this project
>holding back tears on the inside, i've been working on this for 4 months
>the agent asks me what my alt project was
>"Creating a virus, and testing it against my own computers, then creating a protective measure to prevent the virus."
>i tell him it's perfectly legal, because it's on my own devices
>he asks me if i even know how to do that
>"Of course! I'm extremely proficient in computers, and have even been reporting cyber issues in the county school system."
>he tells me that's a felony
>"Actually, i was given written permission by the IT director at the school i'm at, as well as approval from the county IT director."
>he's visibly stunned
>he asks me what i've found so far
>i pull up a real-time list of all the usernames, emails, passwords, home addresses, names, and payroll directories of all high school staff
>he tells me to delete that info
>tell him i can't, it's on the network, and that deleting it also deletes it for the admin staff
>tell him that i already reported the bug, and that we're getting sidetracked
>the agent asks the VP if he approves of the project

cont.
>>
>>1150735

cont.

>the VP approves
>the agent approves
>i approve
>the VP does some quick paperwork, and officially changes my project
>the agent leaves, reminding me to keep it legal, and contact him for any questions
>the VP and i are stunned
>he mumbles something and i get sent back to class
>by now it's like 12 PM
>English class
>the teacher pulls me out of the classroom
>tells me that this is the craziest thing that's happened in her teaching career
>asks if my project topic is confirmed
>i tell her yes
>we continue with class

cont.
>>
>>1150767

>fast forward to May
>project presentation day
>bring in my server, monitoring laptop, and controlling laptop
>the server is the victim, the ML is to monitor network activity, and the CL is for controlling the virus
>do my slideshow for the judges
>set up the demonstration
>before i begin, i tell them one thing:
>"What I'm about to show you is proof that anyone can do this to your computer. Even people like you."
>set the ML where i am
>set the CL in front of Judge 1
>set up the server (it was a laptop) for Judge 3
>Judge 2 is just watching
>show them how to use it
>tell them that once i press the "Start" icon that Judge 1 will have complete control of every aspect of Judge 3's laptop
>begin

cont.
>>
ah fuck
>>
>>1150804

cont.

>Judge 1 is having a blast, despite having minimal tech knowledge
>force ejecting the CD drive, hiding the cursor, making a strobe gif the wallpaper, etc.
>Judges 2 and 3 are in awe
>time to put the icing on the cake
>"Just a reminder that this virus affects EVERY version of Windows, and bypasses firewalls/AV systems that aren't modified against the attack."
>Judge 2 whispers "oh my lord"
>end the demo
>remind them to stay safe online, change your passwords every now and again, and tell them never to underestimate anyone
>dismissed, go home

cont.
>>
>>1150851

cont.

>fast forward to a week later
>got one of the highest project grades in my class
>the same day i receive a letter from my dream college
>i'm in

>fast forward to graduation day
>people announcing scholarships and shit
>about to fall asleep, ignoring just about everyone up there
>hear one guy come to the stage
>average looking dude
>he's talking about how he created this award for those that don't get noticed much, and that he was sick of the same people winning multiple awards
>says he'd like to give this cash award to the one guy in my class that never had really good grades, but proved that he had potential
>wonder if it was one of my friends
>"This outstanding gentleman is now going to Montreat College to study... oh wow... CYBERSECURITY"
>oh shit
>"Cool name, too. Come up here, Anon!"
>in shock
>go up to the stage
>shake his hand, get a wad of 20s
>thank him
>go to my seat, count the cash
>about $500
>not much compared to the guy that got a $120k scholarship, but still extremely grateful
>someone here other than family believed in me
>holy fuck

and that's the story how mistakes can turn into miracles
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.