[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HELP ME

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: sattelites.jpg (154KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
sattelites.jpg
154KB, 1280x720px
I'M BEING REMOTELY TARGETED BY THE CIA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuOSi3Mi76E
>>
>>1148278
help its getting worse
>>
File: asdasd.jpg (59KB, 490x519px) Image search: [Google]
asdasd.jpg
59KB, 490x519px
theres only one thing you can do to get rid of this.

you have to blow it out of your ass
>>
>>1148333
they are going to kill me long before i get the chance to do so
>>
File: breaking-news.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
breaking-news.png
1MB, 1280x720px
ITT: a schizophrenic has a migraine, the end
>>
>>1148278
CIA here.
Fuck you. We aren't wasting our valuable time on your sorry ass. Who the fuck do you think you are?
Nobody. That's who.
>>
Ex-Bog agent here I worked for the bogs which are above the CIA I can assure you that you are not being hunted by them but you are being targeted by the bog brothers, they will stop at nothing to obtain the information they need.
>>
>>1149404
Illuminati here. Pay no attention to that Bogger. Bogs couldn't collect their own mother's underpants from the rotting pile of laundry in their parent's basement.

Nobody is watching you. Fuck off.
>>
>>1149438
NSA here. Don't worry, we're watching.
>>
File: captcha.jpg (4KB, 300x57px) Image search: [Google]
captcha.jpg
4KB, 300x57px
>>1149492
Domino's here, did someone order a pizza?

pic related: it was LITERALLY my captcha so you know i'm legit
>>
>>1149492
NSA is effeminate girly mans. Only watching. Russian children have hacked your American sissy computers and your American sissy proxies and shitpost at will. Russian grandmothers will come and beat you senseless.
>>
>>1149388
pls stop torturing him and me too. it hurts
>>
>>1149592
Some of us are watching you. The rest of us aren't.
>>
thisisgaythisisgaythisisgaythisisgaythisisgaythisisgaythisisgaythisisgay
>>
Legit insanity isn't amusing, it's depressing
>>
>>1148278
kill yourself
>>
>>1148278
You came to /bant/ to post this? Bantfags aren't a threat to the CIA, everyone knows the CIA lurks at /pol/. They know /bant/ is too autistic to be a problem.
>>
>>1150220
/pol/ is pretty autistic too my dude
>>
File: 1428867556838.png (185KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1428867556838.png
185KB, 480x480px
>>1149388
>tfw they pay you idiots to monitor /pol/ while you instruct them how to be operators and track terrorists and liberal celebrities for shits and giggles
>>
Hey John, stop going on 4chan will ya?
>>
>>1148278
If you see a CIA nigger then run them over. They're easy to spot at night, they glow in the dark,
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.