[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>just checked the rule of law-index >my country in ranked

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 6

File: sc.jpg (53KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
sc.jpg
53KB, 800x450px
>just checked the rule of law-index
>my country in ranked in 4th place among the four nordic countries
>also ranked 4th globally

typical day in scandinavia
>>
Finland is Winland
>>
Denmark >>>
>>
File: taxi.jpg (16KB, 351x459px) Image search: [Google]
taxi.jpg
16KB, 351x459px
>>745541848
This only proves how subservient to authority your population is; this certainly isn't something you should be proud of.
>>
>>745541907
Indeed
>>
>>745542310
But we are the authority. If we all agree that the laws are just, why would we not abide by them?
>>
>>745542310
Freedom index:
Sweden 100
Norway 100
Finland 100
Denmark 98

USA 90
>>
>>745541848

>Norway: patriotic and unsophisticated fish-eater with lamentable manners and muddy boots.

>Sweden: very tall, slender, beautiful and blond with blue eyes but arrogant, unfriendly, a little boring and somewhat drunk.

>Finland: depressed and emotionless vodka drinkers that swear all the time.

>Denmark: reserved and constantly complaining about everything, plus somewhat drunk.
>>
>>745543079
Are you stupid or just retarded?
>>
>>745543079
USA: Patriotic, big and loud. Takes pride in their own ignorance.

Btw. You can add "ruled by femanazis" to Sweden.
>>
nords are fags
>>
Skandinaviska bröder, vad dricker ni ikväll?

Jag avnjuter ett glas Laphroaig samtidigt som jag ser på Skins.
>>
>>745541848
As a Norwegian, please kill yourself,
smug piece of shit.
>>
File: 133615.jpg (59KB, 780x457px) Image search: [Google]
133615.jpg
59KB, 780x457px
>>745541848
Ok cuck
>>
>>745547062

Go back to /pol/ and meme about how muslims are taking over Sweden.
>>
>>745541848
who gives a shit?

you have no military, the US could take a dump and destroy you
>>
>>745547651

Why should we have a proper military when we have no enemies?

We are allies of every western country and other countries we are not official allies with are indifferent to us. We have no enemies at all.
>>
>>745547651
ooo so strong
>>
>>745547731
enemies can change at a moments notice, russia or the US could be your enemy one day

or who knows, maybe even germany
>>
>>745547799
i mean we have cities bigger than all of scandinavia put together
>>
>>745547651
We actually have a pretty decent military considering our size. Sorry to disappoint you.
>>
>>745547382
Yeah because your rape hasnt been spiked at all right
>>
>>745547830
You have 25million population cities?
>>
>>745547897

Rape has increased, correct.
You won't get raped the moment you put your foot outside, that's incorrect.

/pol/ makes it sound like if you walk outside there's a 103% risk of getting raped and mugged, which is bullshot. It's higher than 10 years ago, still low though.
>>
>>745547885
the US has more military and political power in its little finger than all of scandinavia has in its entire body

>>745547932
well i mean the BosWash area has like over 50 million, much less 25

granted that is a metro area, but still
>>
>>745548035
To be fair, reported rapes have risen, but given that most rapes were NOT reported in the past, rapes as a whole most likely hasn't gone up.
>>
>>745541848
I want to go be a kind and decent person with my precision machining and composites skills in a country that isn't the worlds center for ignorant aggressive assholes. Also I like snowshoeing and skate skiing and riding a bicycle in the summer and volunteering with animal shelters and the needy, but am not religious. ...And I speak a little Italian and French, if that helps. And I want to pay my taxes (I don't care how high they are) to a country that takes even minimal care of its people.

Yeah I don't know why I still come to this site either.

...but where should I go anon?
& plz don't send me to Australia.
>>
File: 1447415280782.gif (1MB, 499x281px) Image search: [Google]
1447415280782.gif
1MB, 499x281px
>>745542506
Yeah dude it's crazy here, you can rape the girls and they just let you if your brown
>>
>>745544625
>being this butt hurt about freedom across the Atlantic
>>
>>745548153
>he US has more military and political power in its little finger than all of scandinavia has in its entire body

We have a bloated expensive military. Smarter countries whose economies don't rely on military spending have a tightly focused efficient forces. Learn the difference.
>>
>>745548313
what difference does that make? the point is that our military dwarfs every other military, especially that of the nordic states

i could also mention we are either the first largest or the second largest economy in the world (depending on who you ask). but i figured that would go without saying
>>
>>745548035
>Muslims stated mass parking lot fire in insurance scam
>grenade attacks occur in Sweden now
>can get fired for speaking negatively about Muslims
Norway was always better anyways
>>
>>745548313
Don't count on political power anymore either. The U.S has trashed its soft power by electing Republicans. Be surprised if we could negotiate an appetizer.

It'll be worse after Trump shows what an idiot he is in front of the U.N.

"mah America so great! We can just shoot all of our problems."

Thanks for further endangering me and my family.
>>
>>745548153
>we have an enormous military that has taken over our entire culture and economy to the point our country relies on a continuous state of war to survive

Thats all you have. And your "society" reflects it. When you realize what your country has done since WWII and sacrificed to have that giant war machine, you'll realize why no one else in the world does what you do, and why all your bragging about it was not met with awe, but with pity.
>>
>>745548391

No shit a country of 350 million people have a more powerful military and economy than a country of 9 millions at most. What does that have to do with anything?

>>745548411
Ok, muslims are shitty people. Still doesn't remove the fact that you don't get blown to bits and raped the moment you step outside. I live in one of them problematic neighbourhoods and other than looks from spooks and ragheads it's mostly fine. Once they threatened me but I've only had 1 incidence the 15 years I've lived here.

That "you can get fired" bit hasn't really been true for 2 years or so. People's attitude towards SD and such has started to turn.
>>
>>745548240
An island in the Caribbean, probably. Hang out on the beach, listen to island music, fish and have perfectly legal sexo with 16yos all day and night, and be cool like everyone else.

Just, build a concrete house.
...with a waterproof interior and air tanks.
>>
>>745548618
well i mean we also have one of the biggest economies in the world, and we also have a huge amount of cultural and political influence

people in other countries listen to our music and watch our media, they keep up with our government and our politics, why? its not because we are unimportant, thats for sure
>>
>>745548618
kek "I allowed my constitution and bill of rights to be trashed, but look, I get to work all day to raise tax money to pay for more awesome fighter jets, and make 1/3 of the worlds population my enemy dedicated to destroying me!"

lol yayyyyy!
>>
>>745548153
>the US has more military power...
And how does that affect your daily life, anon?
>>
>>745549083
it means i can go on 4chan and own nordic faggots who talk about how great their country is, when in reality it could be crushed by the US in an instant
>>
>>745548891
>people in other countries listen to our music and watch our media,

lol
if you only knew how old that idea is, and how true it hasn't been in so long.

ProTip: Take that outdated one, and retire it. It only reveals you haven't traveled and have no idea how other cultures beyond your own live.
>>
>>745549141
well i mean 4chan is an example of US culture, and here we are

germans speak english better than they speak danish or swedish, why? because of the US
>>
>>745549300
Please be bait...
>>
>>745548821
>All these white countries still battling for medieval claims of military supremacy and domination
>half a century after everyone got nukes and the entire idea became locked in a stalemate
>carribean negros just hang out enjoying life in paradise

>they don't have AR's, nightvision & F22's tho!
>nor do we want any of that garbage, thanks

>but all you do is enjoy music and art and poetry and shit
>yes

>stupid niggers!
>ok then you have a nice day
>>
>>745549485
english is by far the most widely spoken language on the internet, why? because of the US and its vast cultural influence on other countries

sure some of this can be attributed to great britain, but great britain has been in the shadow of the US since the start of the 20th century
>>
>>745549133
We're allies and friends, stop being butthurt on 4chan. We've backed you up in several wars by now, which you have started.
>>
>>745549602
oh we're friends now, 10 min ago you were talking shit about how the US is a fucking joke and how retarded we were

the US looks after numero uno, just like every other country

countries don't have "friends" each country is looking out for itself (realpolitik), each country would kill another country to survive, as it should be
>>
>>745548891
>Suburban white boy located.
Dumbshit, the only countries that consume US media, consume media WORLDWIDE, on a daily basis. Their news covers she that happens in every country on earth. No one worships your country but you, regardless of what your political masters tell you.
>>
File: None Of My Business Pepe.png (169KB, 488x349px) Image search: [Google]
None Of My Business Pepe.png
169KB, 488x349px
have fun with those 100,000+ rapefugees who got their last year
>>
>>745549690
When did i talk shit about the US? America is pretty cool. I simply responded to your military bragging by asking you how it affects your daily life.
>>
>>745549732
i can very easily and clearly see the influence of US culture on things like foreign music, movies and television

not to mention the small fact that english is by far the most spoken language in europe
>>
>>745549816
and i simply responded by saying it allows me to come on 4chan and talk shit

just like the OP basically, except my country is actually the strongest and is actually worthy of being bragged about
>>
>>745548991
Your Newfag is showing
>>
>>745549585
After two world wars, European cultures did a 180 and chilled the fuck out.
In the US, the pre-war cultures continued unabated, and after waltzing in late and stealing an easy win WWII, only poured fuel on the fire of that miserable old worldview.

Now today, European whitefags are determining if their pendulum swung too wide and correcting for it a little. ...while USA is completely off the fucking rails destabilizing into chaos. If it doesn't explode escalating shit into a nuclear war against Asia, it will burn itself alive in another civil war. kek

All countries have to learn at their own pace that being a bunch of stupid assholes isn't the way.
>>
>>745549859
Your superiority complex is showing. I think you're a little insecure about yourself, Anon.
>>
>>745550203
i mean russia seized crimea like it was the fucking 18th century

i felt like i was playing europa universalis when i heard the news

so much for european culture doing a "180" right? or is russia not part of europe anymore?
>>
>>745549819
>English is the most spoken language in Europe.
>proof that the US's influence Europe.
>English.

>English.
>>
>>745550264
ive got a 7.5 inch long dick and big low hanging balls
>>
>>745550295
right i guess because it has "english" in the word all credit must go to the UK right?

its not like the US was instrumental in establishing english as the global lingua franca through imperialism and finance

that must be it
>>
>>745541848
I wish I spoke enough languages to become one of you.
>>
>>745550287
>is russia not part of europe anymore

ok then
>>
>>745550383
lol
thread delivers
>>
>>745550422
the crisis in yugoslavia in the 90s is also a clear picture of the "180 degree turn in european consciousness"

hell spain was facist until the 1970s
>>
>>745550203
even "kek" is an americanization
>>
>>745550383
English, French or German would have been the global lingua franca regardless of Americas existence, due to imperialism.

Great Britain is responsible for spreading the English language throughout the world, including to the Americas. America played a part later, sure, but the outcome would have been the same.
>>
>>745551141
even if that were true the US has far eclipsed the UK in terms of global influence and has done so since probably before the start of the 20th century

not to mention things like 'rock and roll music" and "blue jeans" are literally worldwide staples of nearly every culture, which originated in the US
>>
File: Cgus5_oXEAANXCj.jpg (68KB, 600x715px) Image search: [Google]
Cgus5_oXEAANXCj.jpg
68KB, 600x715px
>>
>>745551141
if germany had defeated the UK in ww2 (imagine if the US never existed) then german would be the language of europe and not english

furthermore, i dont think the allies could have beaten germany without the aid of the US
>>
>>745542381
Well, we don't do we
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.