[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>looking for a roommate how the hell do you describe yourself

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

>looking for a roommate
how the hell do you describe yourself to strangers who might live with you in the same apartment? o.o
should i be funny?
dont want to sound creepy lol
>>
>>745535943
or boring >.<
>>
Where at fam? And also just literally say you're not a creep and then it will be ok.
>>
>>745536890
"Student of (uni) from (city-of-birth), i am not a creep" xD
>>
>>745535943
No blacks or woman otherwise you're in for a rough time.
>>
>>745537088
Lmao yeah basically. And mmm try to find some other nerds
>>
Dont say anything about being creepy, show whoever considers being your roommate that you arent, you 'tism ridden cuck
>>
>>745537168
why no woman roommate?
going out with a woman wingman must be awesome
>>
>>745537383
From other stories I've read they're pigs and it wouldn't take much for her to start fabricating lies about you and get you kicked out.
>>
>>745535943
>age
>occupation
>area
>a hobby or 2
>what you're looking for such as
Clean person. Non smoker or 420 friendly depending on your preferences you fucking mong
>>
>>745537475
women are pigs?
i would understand hair everywhere...
>>
Tell them you like smash4 and want to room with someone who also plays smash4
>>
>>745537553
i cant say 420 friendly, i dont live in america lmao
>>
>>745537650
Then don't say it retard that was just an example of possible preferences
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.