[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's monday, so that means school for alot of us Collegefag

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1505666637195.jpg (112KB, 451x604px) Image search: [Google]
1505666637195.jpg
112KB, 451x604px
It's monday, so that means school for alot of us
Collegefag here, i know theres some of you in college, or even highschool, that are stressed about the assignments due. I literally just had to write a 4 page essay within 2 hours, and fucking did it, well. But damn im stressed, get the fuck off 4chan and do your shit, dont /b/ me
>>
>>745525311
>alot

What the fuck is an 'alot'?
>>
Highschooler here, not that it's hard, there's just lot of shit to be done.
You're probably right Anon. I'll sleep a bit then do shit.
>>
>>745525311
>4 page essay
i do those for breakfast you mook
>>
>>745526108

Agreed with this

4 pages is nothing
>>
>>745525311
Bitching about homework... Tomorrow I have a phone migration for a large client who is moving into an office, I have another client who wants a phone line ran that I will have to tell to fuck off so I can handle the migration. Both of which are preventing me from working on a new build where a drop was missed and I have no way of running it now without ripping out three rooms worth of drywall. This is all in the way of the three new builds I have to start and finish within the month. Fuck your four page essay.
>>
>>745526600
Butthurt?
>>
>>745525311
I have a report due at the end of the semester. The professor says a typical A range project will be somewhere in the area of 400-500 pages.
>>
>>745526795
Meh, about the missed line yeah. The rest is just how work goes. Just pointing out "I had to write stuff" is a pussy complaint.
>>
>>745525311
>I literally just had to write a 4 page essay on 2 hours

1) ohmygod, wow, 4 whole fucking pages. You must be in agony. Seriously kid, I used to do that in a class period in high school.

2)no you didn't need to. You chose to. Even if you got the assignment Friday, you chose to wait until 12:30 Monday morning to start. Glad you seem to have learned that lesson.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.