[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OK, very few things upset me BUT when people say Down Syndrome

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 246
Thread images: 27

File: RAGEEEE.png (297KB, 497x533px) Image search: [Google]
RAGEEEE.png
297KB, 497x533px
OK, very few things upset me BUT when people say Down Syndrome persons are just as good or better than regular humans, that they are beautiful, smart and that they are blessing...

IT FUCKING PISSES ME OFF BEYOND LIMITS

Like ok I get it, you got stuck with a downie kid so you still love him and tell him he is the best, alright I get it... But why do outside people have to lie their asses out and say shit like
>omg, dont listen to them! He is beautiful and a gift from god:)

Like shit, I don't think any sane human being will go:
>shit bro I hope my baby comes out downie so I am stuck checking he doesn't choke on his cereal spoon until he is 50

Now I cam across this article and it has a little video showcasing downies and their families saying how down syndrome ppl can do anything or sometimes even more things than regular people, wtf? Why promote this kind of retardation
>>
i get shit when i say they should be put down or aborted. think about it. they will never amount to anything. grossly expensive on the parents and tax payers.i mean really. they contribute to almost nothing to society.
>>
>>745508134
>Why promote this kind of retardation
Political correctness, Obama, liberalism, general societal cuckoldery.
>>
and worst of all was a fat down lady saying downies cant work is a myth because she had several jobs before...

Like duhh yeahh, you get them because they have to make a quota of handicapped people hired, if she had just sent her resume with no pic attached and leaving her conditon out, not even mcdonalds would have hired her
>>
i have a cousin with downs. she's fucking maddening to be around. can't piss on her own, can't feed herself, and acts like a fucking lunatic any time you do something she can't. she's 19. like no, you will never drive. no, you will never get married. and yet the parents promise her these things, which sucks because all it does is build her up to disappointment. the parents turned all christian goody two shoes when she popped out and jesus christ i just don't get it. if that were my daughter she'd have been up for adoption after a week.
>>
>>745508233
Yeah I agree, I mean they have ZERO potential to become anything worthy for human race, before some retard says "but you are a weeaboo living in your moms basement" perhaps but the potential when regular humans are born its there

Whereas a down baby syndrome has zero potential and should be anihhilated on the spot
>>
>>745508421
I would smother that baby rather than give it up to be a burden on someone else.
>>
>>745508134
Versus male non-downies who have their bodies medically changed into something resembling a female. Honestly, I'll take a handful of cheerful, easy to please downs children in society over transvestites.
But I agree, the fucking parents need to stop overcompensating with their "MY CHILD IS BRILLIANT AND WILL GO ON TO CHANGE THE WORLD! THEY'RE A BLESSING FROM GOD!" No. They're fucking retarded. Accept it, be a good parent to them, and stop triggering whenever a normal kid at the school calls them a retard or a comedian makes a joke. Your genes are showing...
>>
>>745508134
stfu OP
they have an extra chromosome
that makes them superhuman!

also, abortion, start over
>>
>>745508274
>Political correctness, Obama, liberalism, general societal cuckoldery.

Oh really? Remind me which side of the political spectrum is against abortion and all about calling retards children of god again?
>>
OP is a Labour voting faggot
>>
>>745508502
Weebs can become content creators that bring joy and entertainment to others. That's pretty fuckin' successful, and lots of people have the potential to do it.

A kid with downs can't even reach "weeb content creator".
>>
>>745508502
To add to your argument, I'll say that weeaboos have the ability to choose that direction in their life, as that's what it is. It's your chosen path in life as a fully functioning human being. Downies/retards can't choose fucking shit for themselves.
>>
>>745508421
dude that must be annoying as hell, luckily I dont have any close relatives with down syndrome, but once at the airport I was waiting for my uber outside and this downie chick walks up to me from a side, she looked like 20+, grabbed my hand and kissed it... I wanted to puke but I knew if I said anything all people around me would go into SJW mode and probably record me and upload me to fb saying I was an ass, I just walked away and went to the bathroom and washed my hands really hard

they should be put in a leash when going out
>>
>>745508134
Medfag here. So many myths around Down syndrome. I'm sure there's some cute downies out there that are better human beings than most, but looking at it statistically, they have a higher predisposition towards psychiatric disease and a higher tendency to show violent or agressive behaviour than non-downies.

If I had a kid with Down's I would abort them for sure.
>>
>>745508134
Only the human race would be stupid enough to celebrate a weak link in evolution.
>>
They have abnormal amounts of chromosomes that lead to undesirable permanent effects. Anybody that claims to believe people with diseases like Down Syndrome are equivalent to humans without aneuploidy are either severely in denial or flat out ignorant.
>>
>>745508768
>>745508769
yes I agree with both of you, that was my point exactly... That regardless of how much of a loser any person can become they chose that, while on the other hand a fucking downie has no potential other than to shit himself and be a money dumpster that everyone has to fake to be happy to see
>>
>>745508617
I'm not arguing with you there, but it is overwhelmingly the "everyone is beautiful and gets a star in class" narrative of the PC left that has elevated downies/retards in the media, et cetera. The fact religious nut conservative will go along with them on it is just icing on their cake, not that they really care...
>>
Downies should be put in a zoo for entertainment
>>
>>745508877
Also the same thing with it now being acceptable to be obese.
>>
>>745508682
>OP is a Labour voting faggot
Why do Britfats always think this board has anything more than two of them on it at a time?
>>
>>745508957
Oh yeah I totally was agreeing with you. When I was in high school about a decade ago they had started opening classrooms for praising the downies and basically babysitting them and giving them a diploma. Meanwhile the naruto-huggers in the computer labs looking at dickgirl rule 34 were struggling to get through actual school.

By the time I graduated they had added just as many computer labs as they did tard wrangler rooms.
>>
>>745509006
dude a few months ago I saw some dumb cunt who went instagram famous because she took selfies of her morbidly obese body in a bikini and instagram was blocking them, and people were cheering her to keep uploading them because she was beautiful as she was wtf
>>
File: delet.jpg (193KB, 1055x1350px) Image search: [Google]
delet.jpg
193KB, 1055x1350px
>>745508843
>If I had a kid with Down's I would abort them for sure.

This is literally what any sane person would do. Political correctness is a disease. So is religion.

If you think for a second I WOULDN'T abort a kid with down's you can suck on my fucking asshole
>>
>>745508987
>not that they care
You sound as if this PC narrative is not because they care about people but because of something else. What would be the ulterior motive?
>>
>itt: degenerates that belong on a cross critizing God's mistake
Fuckers were born with it, couldn't have done nothing about it. If you wanna be mad, tell off their parents/guardians for lying to these downies.

But in all honesty, props to you guys bringing that edge back to /b/.
>>
>>745508134

Parents who have a kid with down syndrome and dont decide to terminate are selfish scum of the earth
>>
>>745509158
Must I?
>>
>>745508233
>they should be put down or aborted
well that's a slippery slope though. this is called "eugenics" (a word that academic science replaced with terms like "social biology" after the holocaust showed the world how fucked up it can be)

a more modern example of how fucked up eugenics can be is china —they are funding eugenics a lot now and are having success, their plan is to increase the IQ level of the coming generation of chinese children.

do you realize how fucking horrifying it would be to live in a world where the wealthy elite are so much more physically and intellectually beyond by default that the power chasm cannot ever be bridged for probably the rest of human history?
>>
>>745509256
Hey you fucking autismo, did you take the 10 seconds to read the full thread?

I literally said it is ok if the parents want to keep them and treat them "good" if they want

What is NOT GOOD is that they go around spreding lies and PC through media claiming downies are a gift from god and that they have in equal foot with regular humans, they aren't and any sane person would abort them ASAP
>>
File: 1491884864718.gif (2MB, 266x199px) Image search: [Google]
1491884864718.gif
2MB, 266x199px
>>745509256
>literal downy triggered because his retarded ass should've been aborted
>>
>>745508134
when they say that shit i'll ask them to prove it. ask them if god would be willing to gift them more money for their tard wrangling
>>
>>745509330
Please. I'm genuinely interested in the thought process. Your position seems to be that "the left" is genuinely not interested in what they believe is best for humankind. That all of this talk about love and tolerance is really for something else? I'm guessing revenge against white people or something along those lines?
>>
>>745509256
>If you wanna be mad, tell off their parents/guardians for lying to these downies.
Not OP, but that's more or less the point of the thread. I mean, me personally...if the downie will be taken care of by decent parents, and generally enjoy a simple, happy life, then fine. But fucking christ, stop making 50% of every public school into a downie build-up center, and stop shoving your bad-gene spouts in society's face.
>>
>>745508134
Life uh uh--finds a way
>>
>>745509545
malcom go to bed, you are drunk again
>>
>they contribute to almost nothing to society

So here we go with your competitive culture from american education...
>>
File: human-freaks-banner.jpg (2MB, 3500x2315px) Image search: [Google]
human-freaks-banner.jpg
2MB, 3500x2315px
>>745508997
Back in the day ppl like this was for entertainment
Not in the zoo but in the circus
>>
>>745509456
Votes from the plebs, thus more money.
>>
>>745509545
>>
>>745509274
I could also support this argument, as well, as I feel it's very true. Personally, I think it's better for the kid if they're aborted before ever being born, ever being conscious. Their life will never be fulfilling.
But no, bring them into the world because it's the one fucking thing your derpy trash fat ass has managed to accomplish on your own, and then expect everyone else to yield around it...
>>
>>745509155
>implying i implied you wouldn't abort them

fucking cancer you should abort yourself
>>
>>745509646
More money... for who? And what? Are you speaking about the political elite left of for all individuals who hold a left leaning worldview? While I don't doubt that many/most leftist politicians pander for votes for capital gain, I don't believe that average people with left leaning views hold those beliefs for some ulterior motive for cash.
>>
>>745509646
This isn't me, but that is one small part of it (though not entirely and not the majority).
>>
>>745509641
yeah, and notice how 'the retard' is not featured on that banner.
>>
>>745509158
vanity
>>
I do not get pissed when pathetic people say things to make themselves feel better?

Why would i do that? How is their self-deception hurting me?
>>
>>745508134
You don't have to lie about it, but you had better be willing to stomach the scornful look of a tard's mother when you call out their preshuss baebie
>>
>>745509825
>>745509828
You're intent on making me sit up straight and turn this into a political discussion, aren't you anon?
>>
>>745509825
There is a difference between average left leaning people and sjw's though anon.
The average people will be brought in by the sunshine and lollipop rhetoric, while the sjw's take on the mantle of victimhood in order to gain power.
>>
File: 1502242952782.jpg (73KB, 715x651px) Image search: [Google]
1502242952782.jpg
73KB, 715x651px
>>745509456
Not the guy you replied to but here's the answer:

The vast majority of people "on the left" generally want what's best for mankind. "Most good for the most people" sort of thing.

But the SJWs coopted modern leftism and turned it into a virtue signaling, "look at how good of a person I am" bullshit pissing match that just ends up dividing the rest of the population because they're so fucking tired of hearing how evil white people are.

Two groups: those on the left, and SJWs. SJWs have infected the left like a cancer. SJWs only care about how holy and moral they look to others, they don't actually give a shit about the people they're """"trying to help"""".

>>745509788
fuck you you aren't even a real doctor vlad, go back to your homeopathy clinic in siberia
>>
>>745509951
no, you are pathetic because you purchased a 4-chan pass, just off yourself already
>>
>>745509964
This quote is what started this conversation:
>Political correctness, Obama, liberalism, general societal cuckoldery.

And you're just now accusing me of drawing you into a political conversation?

Still waiting on your response.
>>
>>745508134
It's difficult for 4chan to understand since most here aren't parents and many never will be.

but once you're a parent you see a certain sweetness in the innocence of a child who just wants to help others or make people happy. Sure, children have their moods and tempers, but they're often just very honest and very loving.

and retards are pretty much children all their lives. With the same sweetness and trusting nature. The same desire to make people around them happy.

and while nobody wants to have a mentally handicapped kid, that doesn't mean they don't love one if they have one. Or that the value of the person is measured only in the things they can accomplish. IRL nobody is actually going to care about anything you or I accomplish, it's just a simple fact. People care how you treat them and how you make them feel. Retards are often great at that.
>>
>>745509417
>actually have symptoms of Assburger

>>745509408
>>745509510
>re-read the thread
fuck me my bad, alright, I get yous guys points. But I stand by the fact that these neet fucks think they have "more potential" is fucking pissing me off.
>>
>>745510095

You did not contradict anything i said. Why preface that sentiment with "no,"?
>>
File: 1488947379937.jpg (50KB, 460x454px) Image search: [Google]
1488947379937.jpg
50KB, 460x454px
>>745510118
>an honest to god aspie
oh boy

what is life like, being a demi-retard?
>>
>>745509951
Except it's no longer self deception when it's constantly in your face, your childrens' faces when they're at school, et cetera.
Downies..black people..same shit. Like a modular system just with different styling bezels so it can be sold by two different companies.
>>
>>745510112
feel fine dooming someone to a dissatisfying life of frustration and basic hardships?
>>
Fat people are just as bad as people with downs. They get fat call it a get to use better parking end up getting free money from the government because they become to unhealthy to work. Like you don't see people getting treated better for drinking and doing drugs. But society helps out fat fucks
>>
>>745510077
This is an acceptable answer. The unfortunate part is that many "good people on the left" are buying into the meme that the SJW left speaks for everyone, and they are too weak to stand up and still call themselves liberals for fear of being labeled an SJW.

The true cancer are those on the right exploiting this.
>>
>>745510276
you act like it's a choice. Until very recently it wasn't.
>>
>>745510264

Where are you going that it's in your face?

Because i do not feel that it's in my face. Literally this thread is the first time in months that i was even reminded that that sort of thing exists.

You should probably stop going where it's in your face if you are so disturbed by it.
>>
File: Down_with_usa_mural.jpg (116KB, 355x473px) Image search: [Google]
Down_with_usa_mural.jpg
116KB, 355x473px
>>745508575
this.

downies didn't choose to be down.
trannies chose to wreck their body,

plus, downies don't commit suicide. don't self-hate. don't pretend they're a different gender.
>>
>>745510112
As I said, and your dumb brain was obviously not capable of processing, I don't have any problem with parents loving or giving a good life to their down kid syndrome, hell go for it... What I was pointing out was the retardation of saying downies are at the same level or better than regular humans at many aspects

In the very article I posted one down lady and her relative, pointed out that down syndrome people ARE NOT like kids, and that they are very indepentand and more than capable, and that people should start seeing them as adults and not like kids, so people with actual down kids are promoting the exact opposite of that you are saying
>>
>>745509347

Hitler did nothing wrong you mongloid.
>>
>>745510106
You're right. It was one remark, that you are now wanting me to sit here and type out for you because you A) don't think I'll actually be able to articulate it beyond your idea of someone who would make such a claim, and B) will then want to try and shoot down, because you're already convinced I'm wrong.
I'm honestly getting more satisfaction from not playing along.
>>
>>745508134
OP is butthurt that some downies get more pussy than he does. Get over it faggot.
>>
>>745510527
says the retard shitposting on a downie thread, I am sure you are drowning in pussy, stfu nigger
>>
>>745510340
It's not that they are too weak anon, they're scared shitless.
The sjw's have fostered a wrong think reaction in people that is only rivaled by the nark kids in 1984.
Basically if you try to criticize the sjw's they will give you many horrible labels and make sure you are ostracized from any group they have influence over.
They've taken the cult behavior to an international level, but everyone is too afraid to say the empress is wearing no clothes, because she had the last person who said it publicly raped and then drawn and quartered.
>>
>>745510459
>What I was pointing out was the retardation of saying downies are at the same level or better than regular humans at many aspects
and I pointed out that they are.

like I said, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING YOU ACCOMPLISH IN LIFE WILL MATTER TO ANYONE. You're judging them at a game you are going to lose just as badly as they are.

what they excel at are the exact same things everyone will judge you by when you finally die.
>>
>>745508843
>If I had a kid with Down's I would abort them for sure.

basically you want to murder them.

have you got murder instincts against niggers, jews, trannies, gypsies, traps and shit like that as well?

>>745509138
>Meanwhile the naruto-huggers in the computer labs looking at dickgirl rule 34 were struggling to get through actual school.

gays and closeted gays deserve to be exterminated.
>>
>>745510527

Correction, downies get raped more. They aren't capable of consent.
>>
>>745510219
I was considered one of the smarter kids in grade school.
Enter middle school, puberty and all, shit went downhill fast.
>can't maintain conversations
>can't solve basic maths
>start failling classes
fuck moi now I'm a culinary student instead of my intended ambition of being a pharmacist
>>
autism is on the rise, by design
perhaps downs is as well
they're getting us used to it so we don't notice how abnormal it is
>>
>>745510381
ultrasounds aren't recent
abortion isn't recent
>>
File: 85333292.jpg (179KB, 599x827px) Image search: [Google]
85333292.jpg
179KB, 599x827px
>>
>>745510662
you dumb sjw... Who cares about you neighbour having a bubbly personality because she is a fucking downie, what is important is having doctors to heal you, teachers for your kids, new phones, new games, new medical advances, new technology... Literally a retard will never be able to help in anything that brings any kind of improvement to the human race, nor do they have the potential to do it, wherears a regular human being does and in some cases will

And actually humans are judged by what they accomplished, only their family and close friends care about their feelings and how funny they were
>>
>>745510775

Says a neurotypical shitlord. If it wasn't for oppressors like you the Libertarian MLP epic I wrote would be a best seller and I'd be a millionaire, instead of living in my parent's basement trying to scrub the blood out of my Rainbow Dashie Daki.
>>
The "higher functioning" tards are more reliable than niggers. Their fast food job gives them pride.
They actually take it seriously, which many laugh at. Point being. Some can contribute to society.
Not "pretend work". Make the employer look good. Tax breaks. Can leave the safe open without threat of theft. Yeah. The severely disabled, who can't even do the basics. I don't know. CRISPR. Something to look forward to.
>>
>>745510523
both of you are faggots
>>
>>745511213
I concur: I would hire totally a high functioning Downs over a nigger. If I could choose between eradicating niggers or retards I wouldn't have a doubt and we would all be free from talking apes. Then our funny retarded friends could perform all those simple tasks usually reserved to the blackies.
>>
>>745510776
ultrasounds aren't used to diagnose downs early enough for an abortion.
>>745510960
>Literally a retard will never be able to help in anything that brings any kind of improvement to the human race,
neither will you but we don't complain about it.
>only their family and close friends care about their feelings and how funny they were
the people that 'care' about your accomplishments don't really care at all. They just don't know you well enough to love you for who you are.
>>
File: getshiton.webm (668KB, 470x282px) Image search: [Google]
getshiton.webm
668KB, 470x282px
>>745510276
>"dooming"
The implication here is beyond down syndrome retarded. It implies that parents keeping a down syndrome child is actively responsible for the "suffering" they have, meanwhile the inverse is nonexistence. May as well just kill ourselves off, as clearly you think a hardship is worse than nothingness.
>>
What makes most people think they have done so much great in the world? There is only a small percentage oh smart people inventing your phones,internet your cars and trucks. To them the most people must look fucking retarded.
>>
>>745511480
if they could abort it and didn't, then they're responsible
>>
>>745511480

I wish he didn't piss on her. That perfect pile of shit would have just stayed on her face, cooking.
>>
>>745511470
As I said regular humans have potential to do some good, wether they do or not is not relevant to the FACT that they are able to

Downies do not have any kind of useful potential, you are just in denial man

is like saying a cute puppy with only 1 leg is as good for racing as a healthy puppy with 4 legs... Maybe the healthy dog gets fat in the future or is slow, but he did have potential to be a good racing dog, while the 1 leg puppy is a waste of resources, you are just thinking fairy tales
>>
File: 5th time is the charm.jpg (90KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
5th time is the charm.jpg
90KB, 1000x500px
theyre not downers but pic somewhat related
>>
>>745511480
sometimes not existing is better than existing
life is not sacred requiring unconditional preservation if it's going to be a shitty life
>>
>>745511757
what the fuck was he thinking, these kind of people should be chemically castrated
>>
Am i a psychopath for finding this funny?
>>
>>745511727
>wether they do or not is not relevant to the FACT that they are able to
most don't but I'll let you carry on with your delusions.

in reality about 95% of people are going to do things that simply don't matter. Of the remainder, none will be loved for what they do.

>is like saying a cute puppy with only 1 leg is as good for racing as a healthy puppy with 4 legs
your mistake is thinking the parents are talking about the same "good things" you are. In fact their retarded children are probably much better for society than you ever will be, they don't sit on their hypocritical asses judging others for not doing things they'll never accomplish themselves. Like you do.
>>
>>745511757

Happy Father's Day
>>
>>745511869
they appear to all be the same age. So they probably weren't thinking anything.
>>
>>745511832
Its genuine absence of anything, including a concept of self. If we proceeded with the thought that life is not sacred, and one deemed "shitty" should just not be, most people wouldn't qualify. You really can't say in theory that someone is better off not being, than to experience a terrible life.
>>
>>745510523
I genuinely don't think you can articulate it. And if you did, yes, I would be able to shoot it down. You've more or less proved my point.

There - now we're both satisfied!
>>
>>745512011
alright, you obviously got triggered and you are typing nonsense implying a smiling retard is as good or better than 95% of healthy human beings lol hopefully in the future a retard city is made and you have to get your cable, netflix, pc, phones and everything else fixed by a retard

as well as any food driver and paramedics being retard, since according to you those things are not relevant and do not matter, let a downi handle them lmao....

You are thinking only things like light invention as important, when in reality your daily life would crumble if it wasn't for regular humans doing their share of job, a downie kid mopping KFC floor does not improve society at all, other than to make fags like you feel happy because these lil angels do their "share"
>>
>>745511570
>If your life is hard its your parents fault for not sucking you out with a shopvac.
best argument on B ever. Keep it up kiddo
>>
>>745508233
66% of all Down syndrome fetuses are aborted.

The other 33% are supported with your tax dollars.

HAPPY MONDAY!
>>
>>745512278
I am not him but a hard life, like being poor for instance, has chance of improvement either by the parents getting a better job or the person itself improving himself, retard literally have no room to improve... Whats the best life a down person could get? Cleaning his all by himself? wow
>>
>>745512234
>implying a smiling retard is as good or better than 95% of healthy human beings
No, I'm outright saying they're better than you.

that's all.

The retarded kid mopping the KFC is a much better human than you. I would rather have 20 of him than you personally. Because they're happy and kind while you're miserable and depressed. We could lobotomize you and make you a better person. Or at least one that isn't concerned about how others contribute to society.
>>
>>745512468
cleaning his ass by himself*
>>
>>745512486
you just said 95% of people lives wont matter, now you just say retards are better than me?
Make up your mind...

I am stating FACTS, sure okay I killed myself... that doesn't change the fact regular humans are what make the modern world work, retards literally do not improve any aspect of society, you conviniently ignored that your daily life works around regular humans working (in not important) jobs

If your day depended of what downies could do it would go to shit, no fast food, no television, no internet, no deliveries, no new video games, no 4chan, not anything other than happy and kind retards, but hey! According to you those things are way more important, so its all good! You can live surrounded by downies with diapers full of shit, since I doubt a down person will be smart enough to invent draining systerms, but you will be surrounded by happy kids! Its all fine
>>
>>745512468
>>745512515
It doesn't matter what the best life they could attain is. Its just a fallacy to think that ANY entity is better off having never been self aware than to face a struggle. I'm arguing on the point that no one individual could ever be better off by simply having never been. If you want to argue about societal issues or burdens to others, that's a different issue.
>>
>>745512800
>humans are what make the modern world work,
yes, what is the goal of that society? do you think convenience is its own reward? or do you suppose it's just a means to an end?

Personally I think that convenience and safety exists to keep people happy and able to love. In your case it has failed. You see the tool as more important than the job.
>retards literally do not improve any aspect of society
if they make people feel happy and loved they very directly accomplish the end goal of society.
>>
>>745510165
>hello le /b/tards
>look at my le pass
>i am le /b/tard
>>
>>745512985
not a single argument other than "but but they smile all day! and make me happy" get a puppy, every single fact I stated you "refuted it" with "but they give love"

lmao, a puppy also makes people happy and guards the house and is cheaper than a sack of extra chromosomes shitting himself with a smile

Again, you ignored the fact that you are able to be happy because regular humans are able to work, I doubt you would be happy without being able to travel by car on vacations, planes, see movies, play new games, buy stuff, and a long list that has only been able to exist because non-retard humans work

anyway I am done with you since you are on the same level as religious folks saying their fate is what brings true happines and nothing would change their mind, you claim retards that give smiles and love are the most important thing in the world and life and you are blind to facts
>>
File: cruzon.jpg (33KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
cruzon.jpg
33KB, 400x300px
>>745511869
>>745512083
boy on left is older, others are triplets. statistically, was about a 5% chance all of them would have it. but still... wtf peple
>>
File: troj.jpg (92KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
troj.jpg
92KB, 1000x500px
>>745511757
>>
>>745513316
>you claim retards that give smiles and love are the most important thing in the world and life and you are blind to facts
what have you done today that made someone smile or feel loved?

or have you invented some cars or flown some planes or made some movies?

even if you did (and we both know you never will) nothing you do anonymously that improves my life in some tiny fleeting way is going to mean more to me than a smile from a stranger.

because life isn't about the things you imagine matter. And once you're old enough to afford some of those things you value so highly you'll begin to realize it. Or maybe not, you seem like the sort that will always value things more than people.

which makes you the real retard.
>>
>>745512278
in this case, absolutely
I'm glad you're keeping up
>>
File: abort1395286818443.jpg (51KB, 500x394px) Image search: [Google]
abort1395286818443.jpg
51KB, 500x394px
>>
>>745513675
these ones usually die on their own.
>>
>>745513740
no shit, everyone dies eventually
>>
>>745512166
load of crap
most people are capable; they have no inherent limitation preventing them from performing basic, common functions necessary for an independent life
they have a choice, and we can't see the future
with genetic defects, on the other hand, we know that future: we know their lives will just suck for them and they can't help it; they won't get the satisfaction of doing the mundane things we take for granted, because they're incapable of doing it themselves
by bringing them to term, we might as well have cheated them
it would have been way too easy to just end it before submitting them to an experience we wouldn't want for ourselves
you never miss what you never would have known
>>
>>745513828
within a month of birth usually. Most die in the first week.
>>
>>745512278
Pretty much.
>>
>>745513887
>they're incapable of doing it
most downies can hold simple jobs and live on their own. Ironically enough the same can't be said for most millennials or 4chan users.
>>
>>745512398
what about the other 1%
>>
>>745508421
Whip your dick out and see what she does
>>
>>745513982
>can vs do
>>
>>745514173
sorry, did that trip you up?
just take out "can" and substitute "do."
>>
File: KYS.gif (497KB, 500x240px) Image search: [Google]
KYS.gif
497KB, 500x240px
>>745513633
>cant tell if retarded or edgy
>>
>>745514237
no, I think the basic concept is confusing you
you keep saying can't where the right word is don't
that's especially problematic in a discussion where the distinction is the main point
>>
>>745508233
The point of living is not to contribute to society but to be happy, this is why even prisoners are convinced not to kill themselves. Thats why people still protect their "rights to live"
>>
>>745509139
Props to instagram for deleting that shit
>>
>>745512486
Oh my god what a fucking butthurt.
>>
>>745514386
downies usually CAN hold a job and move out, and usually DO.

millenials CAN hold a job and move out and usually DON'T.
>>
>>745513982
would you want that for yourself?
if you could turn yourself into a downy, would you?
>>
>>745514563
do they?
>>
File: 1457178619036.jpg (45KB, 700x535px) Image search: [Google]
1457178619036.jpg
45KB, 700x535px
>>745510077
Yes.Thank you. Have an internet my man. It's fucking time we clean house.
>>
>>745508134

95% of Downs Syndrome babies are aborted (and it's amazing). I don't think there's a mass embracing of these people.
>>
>>745514671
Fuck, that feels good to read.
>>
>>745514752

Yeah, I'm 100% convinced they'll do the same to faggots when that can be determined prenatally. That will solve a lot more issues than eliminating downs syndrome.
>>
>>745510669
>abortion
>murder
pick one faggot
>>
File: I don't mind.jpg (9KB, 177x249px) Image search: [Google]
I don't mind.jpg
9KB, 177x249px
>>745514570
>if you could turn yourself into a downy, would you?
In a heartbeat.
If I could go back to being happy and stupid I'd absolutely do it. I have too many people depending on me to do it though, it would be selfish.

In time I'm sure I'll get dementia and go back to the good old days though. Until then I just drink myself stupid and happy every chance I get.
>>
>>745508134
Looks like someone's jealous
>>
>>745510443
Genital mutilation isn't uncommon with the mentally retarded. A point for effort though.
>>
>>745514930
cool then
I accept your argument
I couldn't conscionably do it to someone else
>>
>>745514563
do you have any data to backup your claim? I googled it and literally they only info shown is
>a small percentage of adults are able to live on their own!
>with some support and aid from family

So basically they are still baby sitting them but have to walk 2 blocks instead of going down the kitchen to check if they are ok, just so they can say they are living on their own
>>
>>745514930
well you obviously are saying it because, as you say, you are probably in your 40s with a shitty job and family to provide to, but any sane person wouldnt trade his teenage years or 20-30's for retard life

If that was the case, everyone would be wishing for their kids to be retarded
>>
>>745515109
Usually in the US they'll get a caretaker that's not part of the family so they can get more independence. The goal is to get them making money and to let their parents have a break from caring for them.

the reason it's a small percentage is because they don't live very long so they spend most of their lives with their parents, and many that move out wind up moving back in.

but over their lifetime most move out if they survive to adulthood. Which is weird, they may be the only demographic that still does that.
>>
File: IMG_3466.jpg (47KB, 460x347px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3466.jpg
47KB, 460x347px
>>745508603
>>
>>745508682
If you vote anything but labour, I have news for you, you aren't as smart as you seem to think you've been feed paid lies through Facebook advertisements and sky news owned by the murdoch family.
You're literally an advanced downie
>>
>>745512011
Random observer here - it's funny because you're obviously quite redpilled funnily enough and the other guy sounds like a teen who's losing his shit over stuff that really doesn't matter.

I love /b/.

>munches popcorn
>>
Life expectancy is around 50 to 60 years in the developed world with proper health care.[7][8]
>>
>>745515216
>any sane person wouldnt trade his teenage years or 20-30's for retard life
everyone has problems, retards just aren't usually aware of theirs. Which is a blessing I think.
>>
>>745508134
Welcome to emotionality and irrationality.
This is literally what keeps us from ascending to gods.
>>
>>745508768
Earning $5 per hour on twitch you mean? Any retard can do that, literally in this case.
>>
>>745508134
downies are like dogs in human form how can you not like them?
>>
>>745509456
I really thought someone was going to say The Jews.

You know, to weaken the white race. I was just so sure.
>>
>>745515887
Yea but they dont eat at the table do they?

And when ur friend never can go out anymore because his dog gets anxious when it's alone, you think, why did he get that stupid dog?
>>
>>745508134
People will easily forgive you if you're wrong, but they may never forgive you for being right.

Downies and their parents are living a self-fabricated lie, OP. Normies have kind of an unspoken agreement amongst each other to leave that lie intact.

Stop being autistic and just move on while being glad that you aren't stuck dealing with that shit.
>>
>>745508134

So you're upset that someone else has an opinion that differs from you? Man that's fucking interesting, bet this thread is full of meaningful and productive conversations surrounding the politics of mental health.
>>
>>745516121
White race cant get no weaker
>>
I think they are generally better people because they are like kids. I know it's because they are mentally challenged but it's still the answer to this stupid thread. They won't lie to you, kill you, rape you, hate you because of race, politics, gender, sexual orientation, pull off some scheme to take your money etc. And an average "normal" person could do that. They act retarded and they are better because of that.
>>
File: tawd.jpg (22KB, 480x489px) Image search: [Google]
tawd.jpg
22KB, 480x489px
>>745508134
just tryna make the Cindy's feel better imo
lbh they have it shit, they can never hope to have an intellect as strong, or a face as beautiful as a genetic normal, people are trying to alleviate some of this suffering and make them feel better.

Everyone knows deep down, even their parents, that they are a burden and a waste of resources
>>
>>745516317
you literally couldn't even bother to read the very first post and just replied based on the pic and the first line wow, must be a new personal record for your own stupidity, or are you this retarded on a daily basis?
>>
>>745516355
not the point of the thread at all, at least take the extra 20 seconds and read a full post nigger
>>
What if in the alternate universe,downies holds the society making it accomplish great things,while at the same time we 4chinners are the real retards trying to put up an argument to see why the normal ones doesnt contribute to society? I personally think that if i was a downie i had something like schyzophrenia mixed with my blinded insane will to put squares into triangles even tho i know it will never fucking fit in for some reason.

Can also someone post a link to that italian porn video of a cute down girl getting fuckd by a 50yo fat "father" ? Its just for research purposes
>>
>>745516904
Oh come on now, you know that >>745516317
is beautiful and a gift from God, don't you?
>>
>>745511757
At what point do they go. "maybe the 3rd one won't be fucked up?"
>>
>>745514830

fact: abortion is murder.

fact: assassins of unborn babies are murderers in denial.

also, the unborn baby is defenseless, and this makes the assassination even more cruel.
>>
I'd start a moving company and hire downies... Use that retard strength for something useful
>>
>>745513479

"Breeding tards. Beats working."

How much government money do you think they receive?
>>
>>745517178
In all fairness the unborn baby is most likely (51% or greater chance) to be a shithead so abortion is completely justified
>>
>>745517178
Fact: Only people can be murdered.
Fact: The mentally handicapped are not people.
>>
>>745517178

You are being the first selfish one. Why are you willing to put out a kid that will die probably in his first 30's? Just to satisfy your own perception of being finally a father/mother? I tell you fucking why. Because you will never experience their pain,their awarness about the fact that they will probably never make it.

Stop being a selfish cunt piece of shit,and realize it. Would you like being threated as a lab rat (the downie/person w/lethal syndrome) in a fucking laboratory up for expriment (wich is modern society) being constantly filled with pills medicine up to the rest of your sad pathetic life? I dont think so.
>>
>>745517549
this, the sperm I throw into my toilet has a higher IQ than a downie baby, aborting a downie is NOT a murder
>>
>>745517423
you're so retarded you didn't notice you're advocating for your own death

fun fact: people asking to kill "useless" people are the ones whose life is actually useless.
>>
>>745517549
there's a difference between a 1974 Bronco and a 2017 Lamborghini, but both are cars that can go on the highway
>>
>>745517714
>fun fact: people asking to kill "useless" people are the ones whose life is actually useless.

I don't think you know what the word fact means, but then again you are probably a dumb liberal so I will let it pass
>>
>>745517695
it is commonplace to abort babies with down syndrome and recommended. the only people that bring in downies to the world are people who are stupid.
>>
>>745517677

sounds like you think that health problems are a reason to end a life.

that's a weird mindset. we are in XXI century, not in the stone age.
>>
>>745514930

Do tards know they're tarded? Insight? Right, the "ignorance is bliss" deal. Would I trade basic intellect for happiness based upon not being able to be aware of the realities, however grim, around me? No. Then be controlled to varying degrees.
Fuck that. That's why the non-tards drink, smoke, use drugs. To escape reality, "dumb down" the senses.
>>
>>745517764
And the mentally handicapped are the mopeds, which are not permitted on the highway.
>>
>>745517695
>measuring the IQ of his precum
>inb4 "hurr durr nope I said sperm reeeeeee"

you drank too much booze
>>
People say that shit in public/on facebook because it makes them feel better about themselves. They don't actually care about or even respect people with down's syndrome because they're retarded. That makes them feel like assholes, so they say meaningless pandering bullshit to make themselves look good. That's what's going on in the video. And that's what happens on social media.

>So what about the people who really BELIEVE the shit they say?
The truth is, downies will always be a burden on someone. But they are still people with quirks and hobbies and personalities. They are still precious to SOMEBODY, even if it's just their parents. I'm not a faggot so I don't get all weepy and call my family "gifts from god", but I appreciate and love them, even with all their flaws. I'm sure if my child had Down's Syndrome I'd be fucking resentful about it, but I'd love them anyway. Not because "WOAH, SO SPECIAL. WHAT A LITTLE SNOWFLAKE" but because they will still have funny little quirks and personality traits like the rest of my family, and that's what I'll love about them. Even if they do eat all my money and time and patience. I think that's what people talk about when they say downies are 'special princes' or stupid gay shit like that.

Judging from all the comments, I reckon you cunts are just bitter about it.
Having a disorder isn't the end of the world. It's certainly not the end of my fucking world. I know fuck-all downies. My interactions with downies have been uncomfortable but not life-changing. The majority of them need assistance with everything in life, but the few who live 'normal' lives deserve to be praised for overcoming that obstacle.
>>
>>745517859
>Do tards know they're tarded?
I hope so, at least that way they're suffering as much as the people who have to keep up with them.
>>
>>745511757
Aw, they have their mother's eyes.
>>
>>745517782

>" The mentally handicapped are not people. "

that is the opinion of a faggot scared by the mental image of having to support some "mentally handicapped" people, possibly his future sons
>>
>>745517423

you're a confirmed shitead, but you're here because some woman thought her shithead baby deserved to live.

we've all been supported (most of you still get support from their own families), yet some faggot thinks that some hypotetical shithead should be killed.

>your snowflakey faggotry intensifies
>>
>>745518254
These aren't hypothetical shitheads, these are actual deformities.
>>
>>745517927

>deserve to be praised

Oh yeah,lets praise some fucking dowbje just because after 20 years he did finally learnd how to cook a plate of pasta,instead of remembering those who have invented machines and medicines,that keep alive those same fucking downie.

Just because they are little snowflakes doesnt mean they have to be blinded by fake promises. This world is shit and it will forever be. Better know it earlier with an harsh lesson,rather than living a constant lie just to satisfy modern society famine of compassion.

People like you should be aborted the same way for downies
>>
>>745518003
that wasn't even me dumbass, I just find funny that you use the word fact when in reality is just your gay ass opinion

Would you happen to also think gender is a spectrum?
>>
File: downplane.jpg (52KB, 640x626px) Image search: [Google]
downplane.jpg
52KB, 640x626px
>>745508603
D monochrome
>>
>>745517927
i dont think that deserve praising, if anything is just a reminder they are just a waste of time and human resources, if being able to make a microwave pizza is the max they can dream to achieve their lives are a fucking waste
>>
>>745515634
Go suck Corbyn's cock you faggot.
>>
>>745517216

I made reference to this in a prior post. Seriously their are companies that do this, in a non-exploitative way. The tards want to work. Get their own money. Better then niggers imo.

It's "easy" for us to say, yeah, we'd abort them. You don't know that. I'm sure there are parents of retards who thought the same thing. Then something changed. The disabled who are literally suffering with pain, etc. Sure. That's compassion.
1-3% of the population is MR. So they're all useless? What percentage of niggers born contribute to society?
>>
I think it's more insulting to call them normal than to just accept they should be required to have a state assigned tard wrangler (Or in Texas, executioner.)
>>
>>745508134
As a psychologist, I can tell that anger stems from you yourself suffering from a mild case of down syndrome. And you know deep down that you're not better then normal people. So you came here to among your fellow mildly retarded peers, because it posses you off when people tell you you're normal and you know you're not.

My suggestion towards making yourself happy in the long run is to just kill yourself and have done with it.
>>
>>745520156

Are people really still using the psichologist meme to justify their ignorance on the argument? Kek
>>
>>745520384
Careful, I'll tell your wrangled you're on the computer.
>>
>itt, retarded people saying, unironicly, that retarded people should be aborted

Yup, seems legit
>>
>>745514063
they manage to surpisingly perform well enough to get a job that pays for their care.

it's a small group but downies that can perform basic function jobs without issue exist.
>>
Which brings us back to social conservatism where we just want to kill off anyone unproductive and a few who are radically different than ourselves (gays, trannies, liberals)
>>
>>745509158
getting into heaven, as implicitly suggested
>implying either sides morals are based on any uniformly agreeable cornerstone
>>
>>745520960
Right? I don't understand why liberals wish to embrace broken links in evolution. I thought as a species, we should be trying to bring everyone into better shape so we can begin to explore the stars.

I mean what good would a generation ship be if it only contained traps and gay men?
>>
File: upsidown.jpg (33KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
upsidown.jpg
33KB, 300x300px
>>
>>745508233
So should you execute any person who wont pay tax?
Disabled people still need to Eat, drink and live somewhere. Which is all paid for.
>>
>>745518694
Wow you really told me, I can see why you think so highly of yourself with that solid argument
>>
>downie here
>what if we downies planned to abort every non-handicapped unborn baby?
>>
So surprised not one person talking about how thirsty downy chicks are for the d, and how easy they are
>>
>>745508134
I've always hated people that keep tard children, instead of aborting it post-birth like I did. Why would people do this to their families? Surely it's more cruel to let them live?
>>
>>745508233
>they will never amount to anything. grossly expensive on the parents and tax payers.i mean really. they contribute to almost nothing to society.
There's a whole lot more "cleansing" to do than just the down syndrome tards if we're going down that road again
>>
>>745508134
It fucks me anytime someone says someone with a serious physical disability is as good as someone without one. I've met some lovely disabled people in my time, but I'd never say they better based on objective metrics. Pity them but don't raise their spirits. Otherwise they'll start thinking they're equal
>>
>>745521129
Sickle cell anemia, anon.
Sounds bad, right? It's genetic. You get it from both parents. A flaw. Those who have it are weak and not as productive.

But if you get the gene from just one parent, you are virtually immune to malaria. The plasmodium parasite can only live in a certain environment - the environment inside a healthy red blood cell. But when you have one gene for sickle cell anemia, the presence of the parasite causes changes in the chemistry - the environment inside the cell. This change does two things - it causes the cell to shrink and take on a half moon shape, and it kills the parasite.
Those with the gene from one parent feel a bit weak (from anemia) for a day or two, then they're back on their feet and ready to go.
But you can't have this immunity if you get rid of everyone with the gene. Those without this gene are infected for life - if they survive the first attack at all. It hides in their liver and pancreas and proliferates again and again, throughout their life. Each time can kill the host, and often take weeks or even months to fight it off.

On the other hand, those who get the gene from both parents can't exert themselves without triggering a bout with anemia - a condition that leaves them feeling weak and light headed for days at a time. Even moderate exercise must be avoided their entire lives else they become bedridden for days after.

But to get rid of this genetic weakness is to make ourselves completely vulnerable to malaria. This is but one example of several that we know of where a so-called genetic flaw serves a very important purpose.
>>
>>745510523

Holy fuck anon, if you don't want to back the shit that you say up, don't fucking say it. You're just embarrassing yourself with this horseshit. That you're so fucking whiny over having to explain your reasoning based on a thought process you started and threw out into the thread is probably the most disgusting thing in this thread.

You sound like you have nothing to back up your claim and that you really just parrot shit that other people say, making you incredibly stupid. Do us all a favor and take a long walk off of a short pier.
>>
>>745515634
Better dead than red.
>>
Why do all downies look so similar?
>>
>>745523598
This is not to say I want genes proliferating everywhere. The last thing I want is a monogenetic world where everyone has everyone else's genes. Diversity is best served when there are many wellsprings of "pure" genetics which feed their genetic material to the rest of society on an ongoing basis.
And nothing serves to maintain these wellsprings better than racism. This is purely a practical matter, I see no other use for racism. So a perfect world would consist of many diverse, but insular, cultural and genetic enclaves, each keeping to themselves through racism. But people are free to leave their enclave at will, and join the greater society, which has no racism in it whatsoever. They are free to share ideas, and mate as they wish. Thus, the greater society is fed both new thoughts and ideas and new genetic material without fear of too much genetic or cultural homogeneity.
>>
>>745523539
I agree. But there is a tard that can paint like a mofo. Ill try to find this fucker.

Still though hes probably the only tard in all of history to make more money then his parents spent on him
>>
>>745511698
You got to take the bad along with the good my friend
>>
745508233 fuck you anon if your pathetic life of dwelling in your parents basement is worth it then so is everybody else's you don't get to judge who gets to live in the world.
>>
>>745508134
retard, everyone knows downies are infertile
>>
>>745523598
>and not as productive.

are you Jewish?

life actually means ''life'', not ''productivity''.
>>
Tard wrangler here. Worked with Tards for 11 years.
I would have to say that Downs Tards DO contribute to society, in that they create Jobs for people like me, which allows me to go make enough $ to live a debt-free live.
It's a satisfying job and as an aspie I would say that I relate to Tards and I work with them on a level of Close Friend.

While it's true they are living a Government subsidized existence, so are many other folks.

Many Tards can actually do quite alot for themselves, in actual fact it depends mostly on how much energy was invested in them as Children, Down's folks who had a good intervention and upbringing can have much better lives and be far less "disabled" than Downies who were just called retards and left to rot.

It basically comes down to this:
"Do you believe that Human Life has intrinsic value", if yes, continue, if not liquidate them, and other Useless eaters (btw, I would get rid of Blacks, Mudslimes and "Refugees" before I culled tards.

I agree that the tards (not necessarily downs) who can only moan and make noises and wriggle about should be on the first train to Auchwitz.

Pic Related, Downs girl who actually got a good intervention, would bang/10
>>
>>745508805
Should have pretended you didn't notice her and jerked your arm to ack her when she did it. Then play the whole "oh my God I'm so sorry I didn't mean to" move to get out of it
>>
>>745508134
Some down syndrome folks are able to function in the normal world. Just depends on how retarded they are. But at least there not niggers.
>>
I could fall in love with a Girl like this...
>>
>>745524851
Productivity is the standard of the social conservative. They're primarily concerned by taxes paid, economic output, and compliance to social standards.
They couldn't care less if you're happy or not.
>>
>>745525028

>love working with tards
>call them tards multiple times instead of their acronimus Disabled People

Just from there i can see how much you care for them. Just fuck off you hypocrite piece of shit
>>
>>745508134
>implying it lives until 50
>>
>>745525670
He's calling them tards because this is /b/.
You adopt a basic, ape-like lingo to fit in, it doesn't actually reflect your RL personality.
It's like prison, you call everyone a bitch and a faggot piece of shit to seem tough and survive.
If how you express yourself on /b/ is legitimately how you express yourself in real life you might be 10 years old mentally or a deranged /pol/tard with no friends.
Lighten up you niggerfaggot.
>>
>>745525028

Do nigger tards steal from the other tards?
>>
>>745508233
>Taxpayer
Europe cuck detected
>>
>>745525813

>niggerfaggot

By using the same line of thinking you just described to me right now,i can tell that you are one of those drumpftards butthurted faggot than
>>
>>745510077
you are a faggot and so are the two asslickers who replied to you
>>
>>745508274
I literally wrote about the ethics of this. about 4k words titled "To what extent is it ethical to breed out genetic mutations in animals" where 800 of those words are specific to the validation of aborting kids with downs.
>>
>>745511757
The mother looks half-downy as it is. The guy is pretty handsome and looks like he has his shit together, I wonder if he was just drunk at the pub one night, got some rando pregnant and ended up stuck with her?
>>
>>745508233
They contributed the nuts for pudding series.
>>
>>745512468
so you think it's up to someone else, let's say you, to decide if someone's life is woth living? fuck you
>>
>>745508134
Tldr
the show cleared her downs right up.
>>
>>745508134
Why are you so unhappy OP?
>>
>>745525670
This is /b/

>>745525813
This
>>
>>745525670
In fact, it is part of the job to speak to people on their level, use words they can relate to, so no point calling a Seizure a "Seizure" to someone who understands and uses the word "Fit", for example.
>>
>>745527107

If you look closely on the right arm you can see her arms hairs going up kek
>>
I work as an advocate taking care of the retards. They leech off their parents, government and society has a hole and give nothing back. But, hey I got a job from it where I can sleep, browser 4chan and play video games. Not to bad at 11.00 an hour.
>>
>>745527274
Gotta say, would bang man. Wish she had nudes
>>
>>745528041
Same
>>
>>745508502
if a person's life should depend on whether or not it contributes to society, why haven't you killed yourself yet you useless piece of garbage?
>>
>>745508134

Sunk Cost Fallacy, on top of the usual religious bullshit.
>>
>>745525474
Realistically speaking, imaging going out with a semi functional downie. Always so happy and shit, forever grateful. Wouldn't judge you, and would make you feel good all the time. Sounds ideal to me.
>>
>>745526038
plus YOU
Thread posts: 246
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.