[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT getting back at ex's. >be me >dating girl for

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 162
Thread images: 22

File: IMG_3541.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3541.png
2MB, 750x1334px
ITT getting back at ex's.
>be me
>dating girl for 18+ months
>we've been happy, hiccups here and there but never anything too bad
>she's a paranoid type
>always thinks I'll cheat on her with someone else
>claims I'm an 8/10 and I love her and see her as a solid 8 as well
>others have told me that my vision was a bit biased, but I ignore them
Anyway
>gf had a recent mental breakdown because I had posted a snap of me and my friends at one of my friend's party and she overreacted assuming my friends sister was some girl I was fucking
>(I was not)
>this wasn't the first of this kinda behavior and being exposed to her paranoia made me kinda paranoid myself
>fast forward to present times
>she goes to music festival
>tell her I'll probably see her at night so she could tell me about her first time being there
>I couldn't go because insufficient funds, required more resources
>walk over to her place around 11:30pm
>let her know I'm on my way, when I'm there, etc.
>all texts go unread and I take it as her preserving battery of phone dying
>see her pull up with her sister and she's making out with a guy in the back
>seeing this I just kinda calmly take my 15 minute walk back home
>have my emotional episode a few hours later, not important
>act normally with her as best I can, tell her we'll be going out for lunch or something the day after to celebrate a good weekend
>go out to expensive food joint that's pretty far away from where we live
>order all the most expensive shit
>she goes to the bathroom
>I get up immediately and tell the people she'll be paying and leave before anyone could understanding what was happening
>she starts texting me when I'm about 5 minutes away from the restaurant
>pic related my response; I wrote the first portion of this text the night I discovered her fuck ass
>idk if it made me feel better, but this is how I got her back
Anyone got anything good in terms of getting back at asshole ex's?
>>
Pls continue
>>
you done great my child
>>
>>745474093
sadly most of the paranoid girls or those who are constantly thinking you are with other girls are always the first ones cheating.
they act so insecure because they are always lying or hiding information, so they think their partner is like them.

you did good OP.

my exgf cheated on me one night, one friend of her told her she saw me hugging a random girl -lie, I was at home that night- so guess what she did. First guy who appeared right in front of her, she took him home.

I didnt know until a month later, and she kept repeating she did nothing wrong all the time.

10 months later she is still texting me. Of course I wont reply.
>>
>>745474093
How did she respond?
>>
>>745474093
Fucking nice one OP.
also this >>745476632
>>
>>745476597

you dumb piece of shit, you let some girl drama ruin your relationship. Your girlfriend didnt fuck up, YOU fucked up when you let her dumb ass friend stir the pot between you two.
>>
>>745476940
How did he fuck the relationship up? She cheated...
>>
>>745474093
>Anyone got anything good in terms of getting back at asshole ex's?
nope. not his fault, likely she is playing him as she was playing you. good work.
>>
it would be pretty epic if the cunt took you to small claims court
>>
>>745476940
lol this has no sense unless you are a cucked femenist husband
>>
>>745474093
Tell me how she reacted retard
>>
put a rope around mailbox, tied to trailer hitch, drove off
>>
>>745477087
>>745477182

You guys are both dumb. The reason she cheated was because her friend made a lie about what he did which then pissed of the girlfriend. Am I agreeing with the gf cheating? No. But I am saying is that he basically said "oh you cheated because your friend Sarah (or whatever) lied to you about something i did so I'm breaking up with you" in which case his ex would've contacted her friend and explained what happened and Sarah would've sat there gloating in all the fucking grade 9 drama she created. Again, yea the gf cheated which is shitty. But girls are psycopaths and all he did was satisfy Sarah for being a dumb cunt who got her way and broke up her friends relationship. Anyone with experience in relationships would immediately notice this.
>>
>>745476940
lolwut?
I realize your statement actually makes sense in your head. Poor fella.
>>
>>745477526
I think you might be retarded and possibly a cuck as well if you believe that
>>
>>745477668
if you don't protect your mate from subterfuge then you are somewhat of a cuck yourself
>>
>>745477526
what the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>745476597
Someone that is always accusing you is usually guilty of the act they obsess over. This is psychology 101.
>>
>>745477526
Girls stir the pot all the time. Nothing new.
I mean, I get what you are TRYING to say, but you're trying too hard to sound "redpilled" that you've keyed in to all the wrong points.
>>
>>745477668
>>745477566

The logic makes sense. Obviously you two have NEVER been in a serious relationship because EVERY girl has that one psychotic friend who hates you and wants to fuck shit up. Like I said, he handled things poorly considered the reaosn she cheated in the first place was because of her deceitful friend who had nothing better to do with her life. It's like saying "oh I lived in hawaii for a year but moved away after i heard somebody gossiping about me and hurting my feelings" like he basically let the shitty personality trait of somebody else ruin something good for him. So who here is the REAL cuck?
>>
>>745478024

im not trying to sound redpilled you fuck im stating where HE fucked up!
>>
>>745477526
If she was worth keeping, she would have confronted him on matter instead of having petty revenge cheat sex. I say good riddance.
>>
>>745474093
dude that's solid as fuck, nice going
>>
>>745477526
lmao fuck off sjw
>>
Women are all liars... You anons should know this
>>
>>745478158
>Virgin.exe
>>
>>745474093
Congrats on dumping that bitch!
>>
>>745474093
Congrats on leaving your borderline personality disorder ex, you're lucky your emotional scars aren't worse.
>>
>>745476597
Fuck girls and guys who are like that for real
>>
>>745478085
Well, can't say I'm the one calling you a cuck. But I still think you're trying to do the whole red pill thing, as evidence by >>745477752
>protect your mate from subterfuge
Again, I get what you are trying to say, but my dude, come on.
>>
>>745478158
sjw or a girl whos retarded

either way fuck off
>>
>>745478346
>>745478483
do you faggots know what a social justice warrior even is?
>>
>>745478158
How did he fuck up if he didn't do the cheating? Are you retarded?
>>
>>745478479

I didnt make that subterfuge post or whatever i dont even know what that is
>>
>>745474093
Nice job man keep your head up. Do yourself a favour and block her on everything so she can't fuck with your head anymore.
>>
>>745478555
nice trips

and yes I do, someone who would try and defend a girl cheating, I don't give a fuck about what context you are trying to put it in. The girl should have confronted the guy about the "drama" before just going out and hooking up. Anyone with half a brain can see this. You're a shitty troll lol
>>
>>745474093
those who are paranoid of their partner cheating are generally the one who is cheating
>>
>>745478616
>>745478555
>>745478483
>>745478479
>>745478383
>>745478346

Are you guys dumb? Is this poor-bait? Calling me a SJW and virgin because I am saying that dude is dumb for letting his girlfriends psychotic friend fuck shit up between them? Seriously, it is OBVIOUS you guys have never had a solid girlfriend before and had to deal with this shit. When my girlfriend and I had been dating for 2 years I had to take a biology class with one of her friends who sat right behind me. Another random girl sat beside me all semester and flirted. My girlfriends friend started making up bull shit like "oh anon went for lunch with ashley they also study together after school" which was not true. So I got my girlfriends friends number an sent her texts calling her a dumb skank and a cheating slut and she never spoke to me or my girlrfriend again. I didnt break up with my girlfriend like a bitch after her friend started all this drama.
>>
>>745477526
You are the definition of a beta male. Grow some fucking balls and accept self responsibility is a thing or kill yourself you piece of shit
>>
>>745478555
Wasted trips!
>>
File: IMG_3058.jpg (11KB, 508x232px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3058.jpg
11KB, 508x232px
>>745476632
>>745477201
She reacted as much as well as you'd expect. She was angry but also she realized she fucked up and started the water works and wanted to get back together. I can't tell much cause I blocked her ass on everything. Dumb cunt paid almost $200 and needed a bus fare with money she barely had cause she didn't work. I can't give more details cause I don't honestly know.
>>
>>745476597
"Suspicion haunts the guilty conscience."
>>
came here for stories

not beta cucks fucking arguing with each other
>>
>>745478977
You are a fucking faggot beta male who is probably a virgin, you do realise feminists and SJW's wont fuck you just because you spout this shit right? Lmao
>>
>>745478836
>>745478977
see

now fuck off troll lol you're not even a good troll
>>
>>745478640
Fair enough. Regardless, you're still taking the wrong mindset. Women aren't as dumb as you take them to be.
Again, you are taking all the wrong points.
>>
>>745478836
the guy knew his girlfriend was lied to, didn't act to prevent her reaction and got cheated on. Maybe instead of passively hoping for his girl to trust him he should have taken action to prevent her strike back.

I wasn't the original poster of defending her, I think she's a piece of shit, but you do have to keep your affairs in order because people aren't perfect. Look at everyone saying good job OP, way to strike back at that whore. She did the same thing, except it was sucking dick. People don't react well to getting cheated on, passively hoping for the best when you know rumors are flying that you she-cucked your girlfriend is not a good strategy if you don't want to get cucked yourself.
>>
>>745478772
I totally did. Deleted and blocked, in process of changing number.
>>
>>745479395

THIS IS WHAT I KEEP TRYING TO TELL EVERYONE. and everyone keeps spamming me with "cuck" and "beta" and "sjw" yet the ADULT thing to do would to not let RUMOURS ruin your relationship.
>>
>>745478977
Okay, now your posts makes more sense. You're still young. That's not exactly a 1:1 example of >>745476597
You won't see the difference now, but when you get older, it'll make more sense.
>>
>>745477526
Blah blah blah. SHE CHEATED. That's it end of story. Yes the friend started it. But only a cunt of a girlfriend would go spend the night with another guy based on the word of her friend, without even talking to her boyfriend.
>>
>>745479395
All you need to do is date a chick who isn't retarded and you don't have to worry about this
>>
>>745479097
Welcome to /b/
>>
>>745479036
Post her nudes to get back at her
>>
Found texts on her phone, was planning on hooking up with a guy that night. That night my buddy sent me a pic of her leaving a local place with another guy.

Wasn't gonna be the loser here so fucked her older sister, snapped her videos, then went to her best friend's 2 hours later and fucked her.

She woke up with probably 20+ videos of me fucking her sister and later her friend.

Her sister had good fucking pussy too. Tight as hell, nice ass. Gave her a cream pie and left. As for her friend, it was decent oussy. Wasn't bad but hey, it's pussy.

Found out later she did end up fucking the guy, he was friends with one of my friends and he had no idea. He apologized and I said no big deal and we hit a blunt or two at a party where we met. He said the Pussy wasn't too good, yeah, i gotta admit she wasn't too good in bed. Always had to have a condom, could never finish inside. Fuck that. Moving on was great.
>>
File: lol6.jpg (48KB, 494x433px) Image search: [Google]
lol6.jpg
48KB, 494x433px
>>745474093
i fucked a chick almost right in front of her face.
>>
File: IMG_2876.jpg (83KB, 749x724px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2876.jpg
83KB, 749x724px
>>745479097
I started the thread for similar stories but this is kinda entertaining for me.
>>
>>745479584
you're more optimistic than I am, but perhaps you are right
>>
>>745479507
Regardless of what you think, regardless of whatever drama, if you let a girl hook up with another guy and you stay with her you are a C U C K. You can try and defend that however much you like but you are retarded if you think otherwise.
>>
So do you really need to be spying on her all the damn time? The right way would be to ask him if he was really hugging a girl instead of cheating on him.
>>
>>745478977
That's not even the same thing dumbass. Let's supposed your girl cheated on you after hearing the rumors. Does that mean it's YOUR fault? No dumbfuck it's her fault for believing it like a dumb cunt.
>>
>>745480270
drop it the niggas trolling everyone
>>
>>745480270
depends on whether the guy knew she was getting lied to
if not, then he isn't responsible
if yes, then he's a lazy cuck who let some stacey ruin his relationship
>>
>>745477526
So, instead of getting confirmation, she goes and fucks around like she wanted to anyway? Sounds to me like the friend thing was made up as an out. She was disloyal over fabricated HUGGING. The revenge wasn't even proportional. I could snuff out a lie like that in seconds with internet history, location history, and a few questions to the "friend".

>where did you see this, what day and what time?
>I saw you hugging some girl at 5 guys last Wednesday at 830 pm
>really, because I was at work, I'll go get a copy of my time card showing that you're a lying piece of absolute shit and I was nowhere near your lying ass.

Anyone not looking for an excuse to fuck around would probably trust their boyfriend more than some stupid bullshit. This day and age, it's really easy to disprove lies about your whereabouts. Receipts, phone records, location history, pictures with exif data, internet history, etc are always around. Bitch friend didn't even have a picture, when she has a camera with her at all times. Again, sounds made up by exgf as an excuse.
>>
Trying to figure out a way to get back at my ex. I have heard from two mutual friends that she is telling people that I raped her. Well she said the same thing about the guy she fucked when we were apart for a month so I know it's bullshit.

The best thing I have done so far is just leave her along to fuck up her own life. She is a consuming abborition, a black hole, living a life of organized chaos while finding happiness in self destruction. I am glad I am far enough away from her.

She ended up being super paranoid with her new boyfriend now ex. She ended up cheating on him twice. So glad I avoided all that bullshit and just cut her the fuck out of my life.
>>
>>745479507
But that's what his ex supposedly did. I bet get friend didn't even "tell her that" until after she was caught.
>>
sorry about that man, good response youre the bigger person in this situation. she can get fucked what a dickhead
>>
>>745479684
What did she text You after? C'mon tell us the aftermath
>>
>Girlfriend and I start torrid love affair during summer break from college, both working in NYC
>Starts out hot, fizzles after about 6 months
>Keep dating anyway, about 8 months in she signs up for a 4 month study abroad program next fall
>I'm like WTF, why would you do that, you know this has a solid chance of ending us right?
>It's what she really wants, fine. I love her and I'm supportive.
>I propose and she agrees that we'll take a break while she's away.
>I immediately start drowning in pussy. Not a joke, I'm very good at rope bondage, the best under 30 in my rather large city. I also hit the gym.
>Say nothing about it, post nothing about it.
>2 months later, she posts this crazy romantic story of her date with this guy, super cute, obvious they're falling in love.
>tfw reminds me of the date we fell in love
>I confront her, she ghosts, we're essentially over.
>Soul crushed, I keep doing the same thing I've always done, just posting it on Snapchat now.
>Rope, pussy, kinky people, festivals, dates with new women more attractive than her.
>Surprise surprise she eventually comes back from study abroad, minus the guy she fell in love with while away
>She gains weight, dies hair purple which bleeds out to a gross gray, gets adult braces.
>Meanwhile I've found a new relationship with a qt3.14 asian gf, better educated than her and significantly hotter.
>Found out her and the guy broke things off just recently because "he wasn't strong enough" after about 8 months of only skype calling.

I turned out the better by far, but there's a lot of little funny moments that went with it. Like when I started posting the occasional date/brunch photo with the gf on snapchat, ex was always the first to see it. Eventually deleted me on snap.

>Pic related is current gf, I'll post ex in a sec
>>
>>745480749
dont even get back at her, let her fuck up everything fam
>>
>>745480582

Hmmm good points. Maybe I am wrong. >:(
>>
>>745474093
ITT angry little boys
>>
>>745480814
OOHhhhh shit I misread it, oh son of a bitch. I thought when he said "a lie" he meant the friend lied, not that it was just his girlfriend lying to him about it after she got busted. Ok, now I get all the trolling accusations.
>>
>>745480928

Far left is Ex, this is her most recent picture. She posts pictures from about a year ago almost exclusively, because she still looks good in them. She's running out of those pictures.
>>
>>745481109
>Pointing out relationships that fuck over men, makes us angry little boys.
It's not like people are saying op should swear off dating forever, he should just avoid crazy.
>>
>>745481252

Ex while we were dating
>>
chin chon chun chin chan
>>
Gf of 8 months wanted to go out with another guy.
I absolutely forbade it.
She goes out with him anyway.
I see them together at a party.
I don't say a word. I leave the party.
She's texting me, I don't answer.
She calls, I don't pick up.
3 days later, I catch her younger sister on her way home.
Run her off the road, she hits a tree.
I find her passed out, so I fuck her and leave her there.
next night, I find her cousin at the C-store where she works.
Knock her out, but she's on the rag. So I ram her rag as far up as possible with a stick.
Set her car on fire, leave.
Call gf up, get her voice mail. Tell her we're through. Block her on everything.
>>
File: IMG_3431.jpg (78KB, 400x389px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3431.jpg
78KB, 400x389px
Is this meant to be a physical or emotional revenge thread?

Physical/monetary is easy.

Goto their house at night
Turn off the water to the property
Undo pipe work at the water meter on the house side
Insert marble just a bit smaller then pipe diameter
Connect pipe work back on
Turn water back on
Leave

The next day they will get up and have fuck all water pressure due to the fact the marble has gone through the pipe work and got lodged at the first bend
This is a fucking hard problem to diagnose and will require plumbers and 90% of the time digging up pipe work

Only real way to get rid of it is to pump water back the other way in the hopes of blowing the blockage out.
>>
>>745481377

dude she is ugly as fuck holy christ i fucking hate when ugly chicks think they can manipulate men like this
>>
>>745480948
That's what I am doing. I am going to be playing the long game. It is guaranteed that she will destroy her new boyfriend's life as well with her cutting and non existent self esteem. The last time we talk she said " Oh I think I am finally at a place where we can text eachother"
Fucking lol. I havent spoken a word to her since. It has been 3 and a half years since we split and I am feeling so much better without her.

On a unrelated side note I am meeting a cute trombonist at a coffee shop tomorrow.
>>
>>745481377
gook
>>
>>745481874
Try to avoid the compulsion to ask her to trombone you anon, it'll sound like a funny joke in your head, but it won't come out like that.
>>
>>745478977
>girl cheats on you
>don't break up with her
We gotta cuck here fellas
>>
>>745478085
You must date some weird sluts
My gf dumped all her friends when she broke up with her bf before me
Where all normal people with No psychotic friends
Stop touting this shit as normal
>>
>>745480928
>0 matches

hey wow ur legit. Well done
>>
>>745481526
kek
>>
File: #MG_1454.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
#MG_1454.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>745481672

Same. I realized after we dated that her teeth look like piano keys but at the time I thought she was cute. Besides, if she had had any real opportunity she would have cheated on me. Not because I'm shit, more because she was the kind of person who would put her sexual gratification first, and justify it whatever way she could.

She also low key hated white people, but worshipped my white cock. pic related.
>>
>>745481601
This is worse than average shit posting
>>
>>745479507
and if there was no time to redirect before cheating occurred?
>>
>>745479563
this
over 9000
>>
https://soundcloud.com/user-370268005/crash-crash-bandicoot-trap-remix
>>
>>745481339
what are you talking about. thread is angry little boys because only mentally stunted manchildren try to "get back" at their ex's.
>>
File: lol2.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
lol2.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>745479097
want to hear the story about how i went and fucked a chick right in front of my ex's face?

>be in relationship 3.5 years
>things are starting to go shit
>a lot of emotional bs
>decide to forget old baggage and truly try to fix everything
>"why are you suddenly so perfect?"
>tell her i really want to make it work
>few weeks later
>big end of the school year party
>she breaks up with me at the party
>rekt
>i want it to end in a good way
>ask if we can agree to not fuck someone else right away
>let's get used to being apart first
>"i can't control how i feel."
>bitch gf translation: "i'm going to fuck the first person that says 'hi' to me."
>she goes to the dance floor and starts grinding and dancing suggestively on literally everyone
>i'm even more destroyed
>everyone knows me, so no one responds to her advances
>2 weeks later
>another school get together at dormitory
>girl who has had a crush on me all year starts flirting
>i'm still sad, but why not
>girl starts hugging me right in front of ex
>ex tries to light her head on fire by glaring at her
>no fucks given
>she asks if i want to sleep in her room
>yes.jpg
>ex sees me walk off to this girl's room
>next day ex is super pissed off
>she doesn't say anything because of reasons
>still have photo of her looking pissed and other girl cuddling with me
>second night
>go to girl's room again
>right in front of ex again
>ex is visibly dying on the inside
>kek level 9001
years later i discovered my ex went on a fucking rampage after that, she fucked the grossest guys simply because i knew them. no fucks given because no one told me until i had gotten over all my feelings for her.
>mfw she fucked absolutely disgusting creeps for no reason
>mfw i later was at another party with my super hot gf who was all over me while ex was sitting there as well
>mfw she's still butthurt and awkward despite it being years later
>>
File: IMG_4465.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4465.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>745482107

Slightly surprised, she did post this on Facebook. I know she uses privacy settings, but wasn't sure to what extent. As a reward for your diligence, another of her.
>>
>>745482292
If you'd notice, the "get back at" part is small in this thread, most people are sharing stories of crazy exes and providing emotional support.
>>
I didn't even have to do anything.

>Was engaged to someone who had textbook borderline personality disorder with some schizophrenic traits
>After a long, deep bonding moment where we tell eachother everything I find out she was cheating on me up until around the point I proposed to her, and moved states away to live with her in the hellhole that's SE Texas
>After some angry one-sided yelling I broke up with her, decided to spend the last moments peacefully while she's in denial-land, she payed for a greyhound to send me home and I was on my way back in 10 hours.

After I left she tried to kill herself, became addicted to drugs, dropped out of college for the 4-5th time, her millionare father disowned her and the rest of the family is at the ends of their wits.
She's now a wigger cumdumpster, last time she called me. Which is pretty funny considering she's a silver spoon Jew.
It's pretty weird but it's nice knowing that miserable thing isn't my responsibility anymore I suppose.

The whole thing made my autism levels worse but hey at least I got a very deep look into one of the worst mental illnesses.
>>
>>745482364
more more more
>>
File: IMG_7803.jpg (29KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7803.jpg
29KB, 200x200px
>>745482306
>>
>>745482794
why do you think it's a lie?
>>
>>745482910
Not who you're replying to, but it's one of those generic stories where you get revenge on your ex and it just seems like it just came out of a horse's ass.
>>
>>745482053
Lol you almost read my mind. At least it should be a sign that is good with her mouth and the slide xD

but yeah no autism tomorrow. Just going to hang out and have some good conversation. I am hoping one we may end up seeing each other later on. It has been years since Ive been in the game so I am going to take it slow.
>>
>>745481609
im a plumber and i endorse this message.
well done.
>>
>>745483010
lol. sorry it's not original enough for you. but apparently my life came out of a horse's ass.
>>
File: 1494253561928.jpg (72KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
1494253561928.jpg
72KB, 709x765px
>>745483309
>but apparently my life came out of a horse's ass
what a shame
>>
>>745483049
Good on you anon, slow and steady wins the race.
Also I just went with the first thought that popped into my mind when I read trombonist. My first impulse is usually the wrong one, at least when social interactions are involved.
>>745483243
Of course you do, this could earn you a bunch of dough if it becomes a thing near you.
>>
File: 1322194068311.gif (97KB, 218x118px) Image search: [Google]
1322194068311.gif
97KB, 218x118px
>>745483372
yeah...
>>
File: 1316353442210.gif (1MB, 193x135px) Image search: [Google]
1316353442210.gif
1MB, 193x135px
>>745480749
>She is consuming abortions
>>
File: 1475425358772.jpg (28KB, 405x266px) Image search: [Google]
1475425358772.jpg
28KB, 405x266px
>working in IT making fat dosh
>meet hot emo slut NEET online out of state
>we were pretty much opposites as I'm extroverted and she's a total introvert
>hit it off and first year is constant kinky sex
>realize she's taking xanax like advil and that's why she cant even remember basic shit like what she did the day before
>after two years she decides to tell me she banged her ex who she was probably banging anyway the whole time
>tell her its ok and that mistakes happen
>put it in her pooper and beat her ass like a ginger stepchild
>make her A2M
>while she's asleep at 5am I leave and she's blowing up my phone as I'm driving home
>get home, block her number

Remember kids, sluts are for fucking not dating.
>>
>>745483863
>she's taking xanax like advil
muricans.... fucking drug addicts all of you.
>>
>>745477566
>>745477668
>>745477526
>>745476940

all the fellas going against this guy are retarded, he's right. A bit extreme, but right.

One of the most important things in a relationship is to make sure there is no room for psycho friends to sneak in and poison your partner's mind.
Maybe the bitch got him off guard, but genuinely you need to make clear with your partner that anything a "best friend" might say against you would be because of jealousy etc

Smart girlfriends will know that their best friend wants them to not be in a relationship because of jealousy.
There was always a psycho bitch close to all the girls I've been with, and I made sure to make them sound sensless.
Also my bestfriend's girlfriend have frequently hated me with no reason. Same reasoning, they hated me because they saw me as a threat; as a psycho best friend (which is also true, I've often been advocating for break-up on them)

Thats relationship dynamics 101. Push the psycho bf bitch away. Keep her away too. Otherwise that kind of weak shot happens.
>>
>>745484097
Cause we can afford to be. Get fucked yuropoor
>>
>>745484097
think of it as 'opportunists'
>>
File: whenyoustarveyourwolecountry.gif (2MB, 219x186px) Image search: [Google]
whenyoustarveyourwolecountry.gif
2MB, 219x186px
you are my hero. this is amazing
>>
>>745484234
>that crack addicted hobo is such high class richfag
>everyone who has a normal healthy life must be super jealous of him
perfect logic
>>
>>745484226
let me break this down very simply for you
>girl gets told bullshit by friend
>believes it instead of asking you
>cheats

c u c k e d i f y o u t a k e h e r b a c k

very simple, not sure why you guys are having a hard time with this one
>>
>>745484596
this
only this.
>>
>>745484097
Yeah it's prescribed, the thing is, if you take that shit all the time you become dependent on it.
>>
>>745484679
xanax really is on of the worst drugs to get stuck on too
>>
>>745474093
Posted it a few months ago but stillbhave it saved

2 weeks ago the girl I was dating lied to me about going to the hospital. I know she lied because I went to her house to and she awnsered the fucking door. So I broke up with her on the spot. Called up a guy one of the guys I knew she had been fucking with behind my back he didn't know about me and I didn't really know about him until we spoke to one another so we exposed the bitch. She blocks me on fb and I think that's the end of it.

Last week a guy who's a mutual friend of mine and hers says she has put on fb that she would give a $100 to anyone that would beat me up.
Fast forward to tonight and she hits me up saying she wants to talk and all this other bullshit. I knew it was a set up but I went anyways.
> I get there knock on her door and put my hands in my jacket she invited me in and she looks the door as she shuts it.
> Then says he's here
> Two niggas come from around the corner and come down the hallway.
Not actually black one might have been Mexican the other was a skinny white guy
Now I've got hand wraps and these tactical gloves with sand in the knuckles over the wraps.
> I take my hands out of my pockets and say you won't mind if I fight back right?
> Mexican hesitates the white guy takes the lead
Continued in next post

Not a very large hallway and the girl is blocking the door
> As soon as the white guy is in range I punch him in the throat
> He falls back Mexican catches him and I feel something hit me in the side of the head really hard.
>>
>>745484824
I wouldn't know, I always did therapy for my issues over medication. Lost too many friends to overdose.
>>
>>745484903
Part 2

> Turn and see she's got a short metal pipe she goes to swing again I grab her hand and take the pipe pushing her back
> She fell against the door
> I throw the pipe at the Mexican who set down the white guy
> Hits him in the arm or some shit run up to them kick the white guy in the stomach with my steel toe boots
> And get to work on the Mexican
He's backed up and we're in the living room now so there's more room to move
Maybe an important detail is that I'm left handed
> He throws a right straight to my face and I dodge left
past his punch and hit right where the head and neck meet
> Fucker falls like a sack of potatoes
White guy is still on the ground in the hall moaning and shit
> Try and walk past he grabs my leg so I pull away and stomp his hand it's definitely broken
> My ex is still on the ground trying not to cry walk up squat down right in front of her and then the tears start > I scoffed stood up and unlocked the door pulling it open and pushing her to the side
Now we're here.
>>
>>745483847
consuming aberration
>>
>>745484439
>>745484234
we have such "luxury" in europe too. except here they are the dregs of society. in usa, that's just the average citizen.
>>
>>745481609
Evil genius levels right here.
And yeah, I intended it to be just revenge in general.
Also, it's ex whatever the fuck.
If OP is estranged .0000001% of girls that use this site, fucking go for it.
>ITT angry little cuck boys would be a solid name change though
>>
>>745485002
shit story bro
>>
>>745483847
Whoever you are, you are fucking funny
>>
File: rammf.gif (538KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
rammf.gif
538KB, 720x404px
>>745485252
Idgaf
>>
>>745485630
why didnt you rape that bitch? or at least rape the spic
>>
>>745485693
someone needed to be raped is what im saying
then the story would be good
>>
>>745485721
nah cuz then you could get in trouble with the laaaw
>>
>>745485693
Only rapists rape and contrary to the current narrative, rapists are rather rare.
>>
>>745474093
Dated some girl for two years, found out she cheated on me halfway through. Couldn't forgive her, so I quietly moved out of the apartment we rented. She never changed the locks (women...) so about 6 months after I moved out, I started gaslighting her like crazy.
>changed the wattage in her lightbulbs
>bought the same clothes she had but a size or two bigger and replaced her clothes with those
>put leftovers of things she didn't even eat in the fridge
>messed with her pill containers
>bought random women's shoes in sizes bigger and smaller than hers and left them in her shoe space
>hang some of her pictures crookedly
>etc.
She ended up getting committed not too long after that according to her sister's facebook post.
>>
File: 1459912660050.jpg (94KB, 800x670px) Image search: [Google]
1459912660050.jpg
94KB, 800x670px
>>745485002

This is the fakest edgelord shit I've seen in at least 4 months. I've seen other equally fake bull, but you take the cake in the edgelord department.

All of this is fake, obviously none of this happened, if you want to even vaguely prove half of this I'm going to need a pic of her, the gloves, you, you and her together.

I began to doubt once she put a $100 hit on you.

>>745485630

Rick and Morty gif, fake nihilism. If you didn't care, you wouldn't have posted, and filled out a second captcha.
>>
Rape her mom
>>
>>745485924
S A V A G E HAHAHAHA
>>
File: 1439542933800.jpg (43KB, 268x800px) Image search: [Google]
1439542933800.jpg
43KB, 268x800px
>>745485924
>changed the wattage in her lightbulbs

You fucking wat? Top kek.
>>
>>745483863
>beat her ass like a ginger stepchild
kek
>>
Pretty shy kid growing up but my athletic abilities always set me apart from others and that got me a bunch of recognition. Junior High: I was the 'popular' one in my grade and all the girls in my class at some point had a crush on me. Ended up dating the one who had the most going for her: looks, smarts, personality.
4 years into the relationship she starts talking with this guy in University. She's texting him a bunch, shes enjoying the attention. What happens between them, I'm not sure to this day. She breaks up with me over Christmas holidays.We get back together in the New Year. She breaks it off with me again, completely, in spring. Im on an emotional rollercoaster during this while time. Shes completely fine.
I rob her, take every sentimental thing of value from her house.
>>
>>745485993
Super close man but wrong about one thing Ive got a gold account nigga no captchad needed
>>
>>745486179
She had 70 watt lightbulbs all over the apartment, so I changed them to these hippie lightbulbs which were like 15-20w at most.
>>
>>745481526
underrated
>>
I have a relatively new ex that wanted to end the relationship and demote me to "just a friend" for no discernable reason. I've since stopped talking to her. I'm considering making a diy tazer and connecting an insulated copper wire coil to it to make a makeshift handheld emp emitter. Then I was thinking I could just walk beside her house and fry her electronics. Including the PS4 she's been using to try to play away her feelings for me.
(No more gaming/anime gf; feels bad man)
Of course, this is just a idea that would make her miserable. But I must say it is a fun idea.
>>
File: Morty twerking.gif (94KB, 182x341px) Image search: [Google]
Morty twerking.gif
94KB, 182x341px
>>745485993
>Rick and Morty gif, fake nihilism. If you didn't care, you wouldn't have posted, and filled out a second captcha.
idgaf
>>
>>745486372
I thought about putting thermite on my ex gfs cars engine block but then decided against it because I didn't wanna get arrested over a cunt
>>
>>745486675
dude that's retarded, shes obviously not into you or sad after dumping you if she friend zoned you
>>
>>745479061
Full quote or fuck your self anon.
>>
>>745485993
He was using the gif to say fuck you
Not to try and make a connection between his cynicism and ricks nihilism
>>
>>745482119
nudes of either girl?
>>
>Hottest girl i've ever gotten with, 9/10
>leads me on like crazy, then says wont date
>still acts like my girlfriend
>crazycunt.jpg
>decides to hook up with guys at one of my parties
>i lol
>tell her i dont remember it because i was too drunk
>tell her roommate/bestfriend that I want to study accounting with her
>bring wine
>fuck while "girlfriend" is at work
>she comes home, surprised to see me
>we get in bed, she sucks my dick
>bust in her mouth
>ask her how roommates pussy tastes
>her face when roommate confirms
>runs out crying
havent talked since, been about 3 weeks
>>
>>745486908
>kill her
Yeah, that's not getting back, that's domestic terrorism.
>>
>>745479684
Was she a blonde? Blonde bitches seem to pull this shit more in my experience.
>>
>>745487447
Didn't explain that well, I'd put thermite on her engine block and have it burn through the engine, not while shes in it, just to total the car lol

Jesus people
>>
>>745487616
brake fluid and bologna will fuck up the paint
just write 'slut'
>>
>>745487616
Why not just put sugar in the gas tank?
>>
>>745487713
so hard the hole is so small
>>
>>745487181

You can get the greatest hits of my ex and I on Fetlife, I'm Halcius_ on there.

posted one of the current gf here:
>>745482364

I'm not posting more, because I know what /b/ does with nudes, because I've done it.
>>
>>745486908
If she's not into me then I'd want to get revenge on her for playing with my emotions for months only to tell me I'm no longer a viable option. And for the second, well, I hope you're right. As I said, it's an option.
>>
>>745487744
Fucking Fetlife, like fishing for tuna in a trash compactor.
>>
>>745487735
>>745487713
>>745487712
it would be more fun to literally destroy the entire engine block wouldnt it?

i get sugar would ruin the cars engine. but a massive hole in the middle of the front of the car would be hilarious
>>
>>745487897
i like it but a lot of work to make thermite and you need magnesium to ignite it
Thread posts: 162
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.