[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Besides grinder where else do you faggots go to solicit gay sex?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1457093435243.gif (942KB, 428x450px) Image search: [Google]
1457093435243.gif
942KB, 428x450px
Besides grinder where else do you faggots go to solicit gay sex? Is craigslist safe? I don't really feel like it is but I see some tempting offers sometimes. Also general faggot thread. Post your stories.
>>
I've gotten action on grindr before but now it seems like its either a bunch of flakes or people who want to trade endless pics
>>
>>745438878
Whats wrong with Grindr?
I wouldnt go for graiglist: only 30+ probably bugchasing
>>
>>745439326
Not enough people in my area use it and this >>745439190
>>
/r9k/ or /pol/
>>
Craigslist occasionally but there seems a lot more flakes than Grindr
>>
>>745439933
Do you have any hiv/std screening processes other than asking?
>>
>>745438878
Why do gay men sleep around so much? Isn't it better to get a partner instead?
>>
>>745440324
Thrilling and most of the time one cant fuck you like 6 times a day.
>>
>>745440324
Some of us already have partners and need some strange on the side.
>>
>>745440324
Straight guys do it too.

Would you rather eat the same meal every day or would you rather spice it up and eat different things day to day?
>>
>>745440515
I don't consider a partner to be ''a meal''. If you love the person, i'm willing to stay faithful and committed. I don't see the joy in sleeping around with random strangers over and over again while risking all sorts of sexual diseases while you're at it.
>>
Grindr and CL both suck IMO. Used to have some luck on CL, but it's been a long time. The guys are either flakes, pic collectors or ugly af. I'm middle aged but attractive and slim, and can't believe how many out-of-shape gross fuckers are out there now.
>>
Wondering this too, just got out of a longterm relationship lookin to have some fun. Need to find some twinks/traps to fuck with. Been out of the scene for a while no idea where to start.
>>
>>745440950
Grindr
>>
Are there any trap exclusive sites?
>>
>>745440680
Condoms exist ya know?

I just do the whole FWB thing and I have a partner (who is cool with me fucking around). Humans are not meant to be monogamous. It's against our biological programing
>>
>>745440680
Good for you. Isn't it hotter to focus all your sexual energy on one person??
>>
I like Surge better than Grindr
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.