[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Not being at least 6'4 ft tall. Why haven't you

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: height.png (348KB, 915x678px) Image search: [Google]
height.png
348KB, 915x678px
>Not being at least 6'4 ft tall.
Why haven't you killed yourself already?
>>
I'm 5'9 but intellectually superior to every single one of the tall people i know.
>>
>>745419499
and the ugly people losers try to trap me ugly way so ill tell there secrets and the ugly people losers outnumber everybody and cheats and smell worse then dog shit and try to hurt the ugly popular people ugly way to be better then ugly popular people ugly way so fuck this shit socitey and the ugly people losers try to be better then ugly popular people ugly way and smell worse then dog shit and outnumber everybody and take anything
and people wont know this secret so the ugly people losers keep getting money from people the ugly way and the ugly people losers killed popular actors the ugly way so fuck this shit soctiey and there ugly help and its unsafe for ugly popular people if the ugly people losers can cheat like read people and hurt people ugly way unless everything is fair
>>
>>745419499
It's fun to try different ways. I've broken everything in my body at least twice now
>>
>>745419499
>tfw your height is the only thing you can feel proud of
>>
>>745419499
True.
I'm 6'7 and girls always says ''wow ,you're so tall :)'' Honestly I want to punch every short faggot ,they're all so annoying.
>>
>>745420008
You want to until you remember you're a skeleton ectomorph who can't build muscle on them spaghetti looking limbs and even a 5'7 midget would probably floor you.
>>
File: hahahahah.jpg (43KB, 500x753px) Image search: [Google]
hahahahah.jpg
43KB, 500x753px
>>745420140
>>
Martin freeman had to stand on a box when filming "The World's End"
>>
>>745419499
and the ugly people losers try to trap me ugly way so ill tell there secrets and the ugly people losers outnumber everybody and cheats and smell worse then dog shit and try to hurt the ugly popular people ugly way to be better then ugly popular people ugly way so fuck this shit socitey and the ugly people losers try to be better then ugly popular people ugly way and smell worse then dog shit and outnumber everybody and take anything
and people wont know this secret so the ugly people losers keep getting money from people the ugly way and i dont know what will happen if i let them read me and it seem like its really easy to read me and its unfair and but it helps the short ugly losers like my short ugly loser father that is old and loser
>>
>>745420008
Manlet i'm 6'8 and every hot girl I've ever met just laughs at anyone shorter
>>
>>745419499
Because I have a huge dick.
>>
>>745420546
Femanon here.
I can tell you that I would never date anyone under 7'0. It'd be embarrassing for me.
>>
>>745420436
I'm sorry to be the one to break this to you but, what you just typed out is so retarded that not even the best actor in the world could come up with this shit.

I'm not saying your opinion is wrong or anything, but the way you express yourself is undoubtedly due to retardation in the brain.

Especially considering how you don't see yourself how incoherent you're being... even if I was blackout drunk I wouldn't post that mess of a text.

Are you from India btw?
>>
>>745419499
>close minded mentality
>if this height then you get this amount of pussy/wealth/socializing

Yes anon. Also, if daddy is rich, you also rich, amirite?
>>
>>745421006
>if daddy is rich, you also rich
You just correctly explained how inheritance works.
>>
>>745420916
You're replying to spam m8
>>
>>745419499
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uq-v1TTUyhM
>>
Because I'm a trap and I'm already taller than I'd prefer. Thank god I'm not over 6'
>>
>>745419499
FUCK! I am 5'85 and i am 16 years old (had birthday in august) Do you think I'm still growing?
>>
File: 1231212.jpg (54KB, 600x479px) Image search: [Google]
1231212.jpg
54KB, 600x479px
>>
>>745421255
Yes. now get out. Come back when you stop growing.
>>
>>745421255
quickly! get some HGH before it's too late!
>>
>>745421255
Yep man, you will.
>>
>>745421255
Nope ,you will not. Just accept the fact that you'll be manlet forever. I bet everyone is making fun of you at school. Most of the girls are probably taller than you. It sucks ,I know.
You know what sucks more? You'll never achieve anything because of your height. You'll always get the worse job. Also teachers respect taller people more than short ones.
>>
File: reeeeeeeeeeee.gif (599KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
reeeeeeeeeeee.gif
599KB, 245x245px
5'10 ISNT SHORT

FUCK YOU 4CHAN

REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>745422041
>5'10 ISNT SHORT
HAHAHAHAHA
My grandmother is 5'10.
>>
>>745421255
lol i was 5 foot 8 when i turned 14
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.