[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Global warming is a fuckin myth or at least blown out of proportion

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 9

Global warming is a fuckin myth or at least blown out of proportion so jews can make money from it.
just think about it the earth climate changes all the fuckin time from an ice age to what it is now and were still coming out of an ice age.
Secondly, it was way hotter in the middle ages and they didn't give a fuck also its so easy to fix it's hiscarical just paint black shit white and there goes 3-4% of the average world temperature and go solar or nuclear then we will be fine your thoughts on how the zionist jews are fucking us over with climate change?
>>
>>745404127

What about Sandy Hook? Was that incident real?
>>
>>745404319
in forty years the government is gonna come clean about shit like dis just like aids and gay ppl
>>
>>745404127
I would explain this to you but you are clearly to retarted to understand. So yes, its all the jews
>>
>Global warming is a fuckin myth or at least blown out of proportion so jews can make money from it.
no it isn't a myth, just like op being a faggot isn't a myth

>just think about it the earth climate changes all the fuckin time from an ice age to what it is now and were still coming out of an ice age.
we're not coming out of an ice age... and while climate changes all the time it never changes as fast as it has these last years naturally.

>Secondly, it was way hotter in the middle ages
no it wasn't, it was a warm period followed by a little ice age but the temperature ranges were not even close to what we're experiencing now.

>and they didn't give a fuck also its so easy to fix
just because you ignore a problem doesn't mean it's easy to fix.

>it's hiscarical just paint black shit white and there goes 3-4% of the average world temperature
that's not how infrared radiation works...

> and go solar or nuclear then we will be fine your thoughts on how the zionist jews are fucking us over with climate change?
so you're denying a problem and then saying you can fix it easily....so is it real or not?

at least post bait that takes actual brain power to refute...
>>
>>745404127
Oh gee, who should i believe? Climate scientists who have data and facts. Or some random guy on /b/ who reckons its all bullshit. Man... i need to think about this one
>>
>>745404319
Nope all the kids are living on a government base now. They used cadavers to fool everyone. Haven't you seen the relative lack of news surrounding shootings lately? It's because they don't have the power to enact gun control so they don't need to stir up people's opinions and feelings to try and garner the needed support
>>
>>745404127
How exactly are Jews profiting from climate change?
>>
>>745404594
Not OP, but scientists that are paid by the government? Seems very trusty..
>>
>>745404127
something about this thread tells me you're an american
>>
>>745404737
>paid by the government
How naive you are. But hey, let's trust 'scientists' paid by oil companies instead of 'government' scientists.
>>
>>745404618

What about Trix, are those for kids only?
>>
>>745404737
lol, infowars celebrity right here
>>
>>745404594
Many of the climate science has been shown to be altered to indicate a higher then actual temperature. Or did you forget that that hockey stick graph was shown to be false? Or how last year they had to basically throw out Australia's temp readings because they changed the data and got rid of the real figures? Or how about the fact that your precious Al Gore bought an oceanside mansion all while claiming that the coastline was gonna disappear. Yeah, you don't buy a house on the ocean while saying that the ocean is gonna swallow it, unless you know it's a bunch of shit. Or he's waiting for that insurance money when it does happen.
>>
File: guaranted.png (98KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
guaranted.png
98KB, 1024x1024px
>>745404127
>>
>>745404127
Of course, they get people to believe in something blown out of proportion which allows leeway for virtue signaling finger pointers. Then people demand regulations out the ass which harms economies. Heaven forbid you are skeptical about it, otherwise youre a "science denier".
>>
>>745404923
No! You learn to share you little bastards!
>>
>>745405020
Al Gore is science, don't talk about him like that.
>>
>>745404884
Where did I say to trust company scientists you strawman faggot. Money has strong pull wherever it comes from
>>
>>745405398
Don't defend an idiot.
>>
>>745405470
An idiot who shouldve been president thanku very much. Can't remember the last time you were nearly president? I don't remember hearing Anon Smith doing well in any primaries. So fuk u.
>>
>>745405415
Still an idiot for not understanding how the usa grant system works
>>
>>745404127
doesn't matter if climate change is real or not. speaking frankly to both sides of the debate - until we have a more effective means of producing/procuring energy IE nuclear power we will not see the reduced use of fossil fuels. why do you think north korea is still around and hasnt nuked us? They dont care about nuking anyone - they need a nuclear breakthrough like we do or kim has to surrender his empire to the world. The sanctions wont work - only make it harder for the north korean lower class to survive. nuclear power is the race against the clock we are dealing with and I mean we as a collective species.
>>
>>745405020
>all blatant lies (except AL gore but he's rich and coastal mega mansions are flood insured LOL)
where you get your info? Alex jones? Fuckface.
>>
Given the opportunity everyone would cash in on bullshit. "Hey buddy, hear your making 37k in marketing for a grocery chain. Want to make 120k selling the global warming tale to sheeple?"

If global warming is happening it's not going to happen over a very "short" 30 years. The earth is pretty fucking big. We're not going to kill it.
>>
>>745405663
>but muh dreams......

Stop please. If you can't rebut what I actually said, just don't talk, you are giving life to the stereotype that liberals can't argue with facts. And it needs to stop. Tell me how what he says isn't bullshit when he buys a house that he said wouldn't be there in ten years. It's still there.
>>
File: IMG_1370.jpg (45KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1370.jpg
45KB, 600x375px
>>745405719
>implying scientists won't angle research to a popular belief to keep getting grants
How fucking sad is it to be you and believe everything is clean within the government
>>
>>745405887
this - continued use of fossil fuels will not 'kill' earth. It may create an environment that the existing species are unable to cope with and eventually kill them off; however, there will be life that survives and in a few generations life that thrives as a result of the high carbon levels. we won't kill earth - we'll just be causing a mass extinction and thereby bring about the next intelligent lifeforms to ponder what happened to prior life which they will find curiously inculpable for their(our) deaths
>>
>>745405871
Provide proof that what I say is false. You make the accusation, you need to prove what you say about it.

>inb4 it's on you to prove it.

No, you're saying I'm wrong, show me, or stfu faggot
>>
>>745406149
You really don't understand. Stop talking about shit you just have no idea about, it's cringy
>>
>>745405887
>The earth is pretty fucking big. We're not going to kill it.
As always, the earth is going to be just fine. The question is how long *we* are going to be on it.

For instance, meteor impact did pretty much nothing to the earth. You can't go ask the dinosaurs if they were bothered, though, 'cause there ain't no more.
>>
>>745406252
Just Google it loser
>>
>>745406091
He probably wanted to go into the water. Sometimes people go into the sea to live there and die there. Honestly i think humanity is moving towards a more positive direction if we go back to the water.
>>
>>745406252
>asking for proof on 4chan
This isn't facebook. Kys faggot.
>>
>>745404590
Even though this thread is probably bait thank god someone understands this shit
>>
File: catridingwhitefag.png (545KB, 500x464px) Image search: [Google]
catridingwhitefag.png
545KB, 500x464px
>>745404127
The planet is warming up, it's not a hoax, corals are bleaching all over the world (look it up yourself), rare climatic disasters are slowly becoming the norm. What is a myth is whether or not we can really do anything about it.
>>
Global warming is being made for profit. Cry more.
>>
File: tenor.gif (368KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
368KB, 400x300px
>>745406585
>>
>>745406602
U can't proof that tho canu??
>>
>>745406247

Ehhhhh. Ok. So the U.S. carbon emission is 0%.
We contribute no pollution to the earths atmosphere. Oh, but, China, and the vast list with NO EPA. No Paris trade agreement. Even if we elliminated the EPA, most large companies would be just pumping waste into the sky, ocean, land.
For large corporations, the effect on the margins is small compared to other overhead.
>>
File: cephalopod.jpg (11KB, 250x244px) Image search: [Google]
cephalopod.jpg
11KB, 250x244px
>>745406796
Canu Reev?
>>
>>745406247
Almost exactly what Ian Malcolm said in the Jurassic park books
>>
>>745406899
China is in the Paris agreement faggot. They are working to reduce emmisions, it's just harder for them since thier technology is shit. If we just built new reactors we could be living in a golden age of infinite free energy. But the oil companies have and will continue to lobby against the construction of such low upkeep alternatives until they perish.
>>
>>745404127
If conservatives were smart they would make some money off it too
>>
>>745406511
Notice how OP won't address this. Smart people will live in the ocean one day, leaving you dumbasses on land. Al Gore KNOWS this, thats why he is smart.
>>
>>745407096

>trusting China.

faggot
>>
>>745406899
>So the U.S. carbon emission is 0%
Ummm What? I don't know about you but the millions of exhust producing cars in America alone proves that to be bullshit and that's not even adding coal plants, oil refinerys, factories, and pretty much any manufacturing plant.
>>
>>745407253

It was a hypothetical chief.
>>
>>745406395
I have and I came up with that. You say I'm wrong, back it up, or stfu.

>it's that simple.
>>
>>745407236
They have met all thier previous emission agreement, maybe you should stop being such a cuck to the military industrial complex, gearing the populace up for WWIII
>>
I could care less whether it is real or not: the world is ever-chamging anyway.
Think about it, if it os real then would you rather we waste resources for the next 50 or so years tryong to stop the inevitable? Or maybe you would rather be more practical and make adequate preparations for the predicted effects.
Let's say that drought im California was a sign of climate change: what good did the people affected complaining about carbon levels do for them? If they think this shit is a problem then they should work to overcome it instead of shouting 'I told you so'!
>>
>>745407325
Then you are not very good at them.
>>
>>745407336
> it's that simple
Get a load of this faggot
>>
>>745406513
Children like you should be seen, not heard

>lurk moar faggot
>>
>>745407341
>agrees to unhelpful emissions levels
>reaches unhelpful levels
>>
File: o1qts1ervajz.jpg (334KB, 1000x1265px) Image search: [Google]
o1qts1ervajz.jpg
334KB, 1000x1265px
>>745404127
Most global warming fags don't know shit about space weather.. The more clear of free particles between the sun and earth. The warmer earth gets.. Oh wait look at that the clearest it's ever been in a long time and only clearing up as we fly through our spot in the galaxy... As far as the ice melting in the south. Active volcanic vents heating the water 2 degrees melting shit from the bottom up.

I'm not saying we should go back to 1970s car emissions standards.. Because the exhaust fumes did visibly lower the IQ Levels of those in large city's. With like 1/4 of the cars we have now... So yes those are good for the general health of living things. How ever the common misconception of that's what's heating things up really needs to fuck off.
>>
the proposed solution being to creation of a multi-trillion dollar carbon credit trading system which does nothing to actually fix the so-called problem is suspect to me

yeah, the planet is warming, as it has warmed and cooled in cycles for hundreds of thousands of years. humans are not the cause. its not at all surprising generation facebook is diluted enough to believe they have any meaningful impact of this planet
>>
>>745407341

Right. Also we don't want them to have too much "environmental regulations", as that would raise their costs of producing goods and thus ours.
>>
>>745404127
i'm jizzzing all over
>>
The sad thing is that it all doesn't matter much anymore anyway. Go ahead and call it a conspiracy all you like, we're too late to turn this around anyway. But it's not like we're going to have a massive flood wiping away everything, it's all just going to become progressively more shit, with the poorer countries fucked the hardest, and the richer ones building little fortresses to hide in when the water and the refugees come pouring in. And never will they admit that maybe more decisive action had to be taken, it'll be business as usual, roll with the punches, go with the flow. It's all going to get much worse before it gets better, and if you're "lucky", you may get to see a lot of the ride down during your lifetime.
>>
>>745407479
You're telling me all those likes ARENT SAVING THE PLANET FROM WARMING? BLASPHEMY!
>>
>>745407433
The fuck you on about m8?
>>
>>745407372
I feel the same way about muslims.

Not letting them in wont stop the attacks so fuck it. We shouldnt try to reduce their immigration numbers.
>>
>>745407645
What's got you stumped?
>>
>>745407632
each likes saves a life
>>
>>745407479
But should it be warming this fast?
>>
I for one look forward to florida going underwater
>>
>>745407649
Yea look how well Sweden is doing
>>
>>745407770
Haven't you seen? Florida is already under water
>>
>>745407744
The whole first paragraph was non sense or ass backwards.
>>
>>745407895
>autistic shill
>>
>>745404127
>we're still coming out of an ice age.
That's depressing. I would rather the world be cold than hot. Being hot sucks dicks
>>
the climate has barely changed (less than a degree in over a century)

it's not catastrophic and there's no reason to think that it will be

and this doesn't mean that there are no legitimate environmental concerns in the world, because there are. But the doomsday theory that is global warming is bullshit
>>
>>745407767
>But should it be warming this fast?
Take a look at some heating and cooling charts of earth over the last billions of years. Its hardly a spike in warmth.
>>
>>745407433
I want a time machine so I can go rape and impregnate her
>>
>>745407649
>this won't stop the attacks
>so lets just let the shitheads come in anyway
nice logic faggot
>>
>>745408038
You seem to know the charts well enough by memory why don't you post them here for everyone
>>
>>745407989
Actually solar activity is dropping and predicted to drop for at least 60 years. We would be entering a new mini ice age if it wasn't for the fact that pollution has increased our planets ability to absorb and retain solar energy.
>>
>>745407767
ive looked at it the technical data on it in an effort not to be a totally ignorant asshole. i do think its a for-profit ruse but it depends how you interpret it. so yes and no basically

there were spikes in the past, following the same pattern now, just not nearly as high. the difference is we dont have accurate records on an annual, monthly, daily basis to compare the two. its entirely possible the planet saw the very same spike it is now which simply doesnt show up on averages. like watching a stock ticker for example, flash crashes and spikes dont show on a long enough timeline
>>
>>745404127
>hotter
>middle ages
>everyone needed hats and nearly froze to death in castles
>hotter
You're incredibly stupid. It was colder 150 years ago than it is now.
>>
>>745407929
>The whole first paragraph was non sense or ass backwards.
No it's not. A free particles refers to an atom or a collective of atoms something typically you couldn't see with the bare eye. As the photons from the sun are shooting off in one direction they hit these little atoms causing them to bounce. More of this space dust around earth the more these photons bounce off of the dust. Causing them to miss earth. And causing it to cool. We can effectively predict the next ice age based on our position in the galaxy and when we hit the next *space cloud*
>>
>>745404127
You're an idiot.
>>
>>745408185
God damnit. We need a major holocaust so I can sleep cold and comfortable under my blankets instead of hot and sweaty
>>
>>745408174
If you're curious actually hit up some scientific forums and publishing pages.. I'm not gonna spoon feed you. Do your own research that doesn't involve CNN news and facebook pages. But ya know people who actually study things related. Geologist are a good place to start.
>>
>>745408341
Making more sense now, but i don't think cosmic dust plays as big a role as your making it out to.
>>
>>745404525
>you are clearly to retarted to understand
It's spelled "retarded", you illiterate fucking troglodyte.
>>
>>745408149
Same logic applies to CO2.
>>
Yeah, you know what, while we're on it, what THE FUCK even is gravity? I drink water ALL the time and never see any H2) inside it. Science is Jewish propaganda! There is footage of the meeting where Stalin LITERALLY said (in Russian) that Pangaea was created to appeal to communistic ideologies. The Earth is flat??? Cool, let me see your pictures from your trip to SPACE which is a hoax that Bernie Sanders is trying to trick us into believing! I WILL NOT GO QUIETLY!!!
>>
>>745404127

The question isn't why is the temperature rising or even who is responsible, the question is can we survive it ?

People in the middle ages had no choice but to endure their environment, they died young of many diseases. Also, studies show that temperatures were still significantly lower than now in those times.

Right now we have really rising temperaturesand we don't know where that will end. So our interest is to pinpoint the causes and try to limit their effect as much as we can to preserve our own species. Because while the Earth will still be here if the temperature rises 10 degrees above what they are now, we probably won't.
Pointing fingers and finding culprits is irrelevant, we need to take action for the common good.
>>
>>745408794
Even if the dust could block 1% of the photons from hitting the earth that's enough to cool us like 10 degrees or so globally.

I think the solution here is a massive space blanket made of graphene sheets infused with hydrogen atoms.... Fuck your photons sun!
>>
>>745408914
proven mathematical theory ≠ an educated guess
>>
>>745409106
>I think the solution here is a massive space blanket made of graphene sheets infused with hydrogen atoms.... Fuck your photons sun!

Theres two ways of becoming the richest person on earth.

Figure out the process to make perfectly linked graphene sheets.

And

Figuring out a way to harness the energy produced by the fiction of moving air.

You do one of these two and it's fucking made for life.
>>
>>745404590
>we're not coming out of an ice age... and while climate changes all the time it never changes as fast as it has these last years naturally.
Actually, at the end of the last ice age temperatures are believed by scientists to have risen multiple degrees over a few decades wheres as right now were seeing only 1 degree over many decades.
>no it wasn't, it was a warm period followed by a little ice age but the temperature ranges were not even close to what we're experiencing now.
The Earth's median average temperature is ~20 degrees(F) warmer than the current median average temperature.
>that's not how infrared radiation works...
Well, there's also visible light and UV light to consider, and while it simply painting it white isn't a feasible recourse... from a scientific standpoint, yes it is possible to reflect the light. There are IR & UV mirrors.
>>
>>745409545
SPACE BLANKET.
>>
Oh and scientific anon here.

We also have had a massive increase in volcanic activity over the last 100 years.
Even the small explosions are putting out the equal amount of green house gasses produced by humans equal to or 10 years in mere hours.

So please tell me how to stop volcano's. Maybe if we get enough likes on facebook...
>>
>>745409385
The fiction of moving air ?

I you look it up you'll see that most of the factors responsible for "global warming" are non human (the biggest one is .... water vapor, going into the atmosphere and provoking the greenhouse effect).

This doesn't mean we can't or shouldn't do anything about it, first by acting on our own flaws and then by trying to act on things we didn't cause.

Yes, we need to change nature.

We've already done it in the past, by building dams and stopping the flow of rivers and torrents, we have slowed the rotation speed of the earth by 3% in the past centuries.

We have an impact on the world, we can improve it, or see it burn.
>>
>>745409385
theres an easier way. trick idiots into believing theyre causing global warming. follow that up with a very lax carbon credit trading system, then you slowly clamp down on the limits and begin to introduce direct taxes

air, water, sun and carbon - figure out a way to tax one of those and youre effectively taxing someones very existence. theres a reason major corporations are pushing "going green"

look at a bill you get, like a credit card for example or a utility bill. theyll keep pushing go green, save paper, go paperless. are they doing this for altruistic means or does it save them postage, increasing their bottom line which they pass on to shareholders? everything in this world is driven by profit on some level when you boil it down
>>
File: neil degres rice.png (518KB, 1043x982px) Image search: [Google]
neil degres rice.png
518KB, 1043x982px
b-but our overloard Neil Tyreese Grass Gibbons
said the scientists don't agree with each other, like ever, so it must be true
>>
>>745407236
lol
they DO make efforts to reduce pollution. On all the eastern coast, ALL the electroplating factories have been closed to leave only governement corporation with european rate for pollution.

They are making a lot of changes, and the cheaters that won't respect the new norms are simply closed down.

T. mechanical engineer who work almost exclusively with Chinese companies and who is in china 6 month a year
>>
File: 1505250662283.jpg (306KB, 980x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1505250662283.jpg
306KB, 980x1200px
Pic is OP.

>muh jews
>shitted
>Hwhite genocide
>>
>>745407125
I'll address this for you if OP won't...

>Hey guys, you know how we live on land and things might get a little bit hard sometimes?

>Well I suggest we go live somewhere we haven't properly explored yet, where we still have predators, even some plants can kill you there, it's that place we specifically built boats to stay out, I know most of you are ready to follow me, but to those who still doubt my idea, listen to this, remember how much of a chore breathing is? Well ya can't do that there.
>>
>>745409946
Text to speech needs to get good. Friction* yes. Harnessing the friction of air into useable energy would be a massive gain.. All that potential energy with none of the risks of existing techs. No birds getting fried by solar panels. No big ass ugly windmills fucking up airflow weather patterns [yes it's a real thing]. No radioactive materials. No dams that fail in 100 years. It's win win really..
>>
>>745404127
I think the most likely causes of actual AGW are the least, or never, talked about.
Fossil fuels are a red herring. While I staunchly believe in efficient energy, conserving resources, and pollution mitigation... burning fossil fuels, and releasing greenhouse gases is something for which is a natural Earth process.

So, what is it humans can be doing? What is it we do that's not apart of Earth's natural process? When do we see the real spikes in temperatures?
It's pretty much one thing none of us will give up at this point. Our modern technologies. Electricity, radios, television, cell phones, WiFi etc. It's all a constant stream of unnaturally occurring energy. Most of which is all pointed straight at the atmosphere. We don't think of it as much since we can't really feel it, cant really see it... but it all gives off energy. Radiation, and light in spectrum we can't.
How does a microwave work? Simply by vibrating water molecules. And pretty much anything with a signal or an antenna is a microwave pointed right at the sky. Agitating and forcing air molecules to rub against one another.

Another issue is our systematic deforestation and urbanization as the human populace grows unchecked. It's been common knowledge for years that urban areas are warmer than rural areas. We use asphalt, brick, concrete, steel, and glass to build all our structures. All insulators retaining heat. Our urbanization is ever sprawling like an amoeba, growing and growing.

Anyone looked at the photos from space of the Earth at night? How much human civilization illuminates the night sky? Combine this urban sprawl with the modern technologies that come with it? You have a lot of power and energy radiating out into the world. None of which is apart of the Earth's natural processes.

But, like I said, I doubt most people are willing up any of these conveniences at this point.
>>
>>745404884
>US budget for AGW/climate related research: 22.1 billion in 2014 (FCCE Report, congress)
>All oil/energy company budgets ~100 million for research and all lobbying in 2014
>Look it up if you don't believe me
Oil companies exist to make profit. They cannot, and do not, afford billions to be spent on climate research. The government exists on public money. They tax. Climate research is justification for more taxes. And it's a very big business.
>>
>>745406585
>corals are bleaching all over the world (look it up yourself)
Farm runoff. Look it up yourself.

>rare climatic disasters are slowly becoming the norm
Bullshit. This was thoroughly debunked. Hurricanes and tornadoes are happening less often and are less intense on average. Florida went over a decade with no hurricane making landfall. Look it up yourself. (These stats are super easy to find.)

>What is a myth is whether or not we can really do anything about it.
If CO2 were really a problem, we'd be spending a huge portion of the $22 billion per year earmarked for climate study on creating carbon sinks. The technology exists to make it work, but no one is funding it... seems sort of odd, right?
>>
>>745407607
>But it's not like we're going to have a massive flood wiping away everything
Just like James Hansen said in 1988, right?
>"In twenty years, the West Side Highway [and thus most of Manhattan] will be under water…"
I like how none of their predictions ever come true. And no one that believes them ever remembers. It's like some other form of blind belief that's existed a lot longer...
Thread posts: 106
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.