[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's things thing on my dick? It doesn't hurt but

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_1913.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1913.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
What's things thing on my dick? It doesn't hurt but it's u desirable
>>
File: 1505318818075.jpg (51KB, 359x305px) Image search: [Google]
1505318818075.jpg
51KB, 359x305px
show boi pucci
>>
Herpes bro. Sorry.
>>
Ingrown hair dawg. Tweez it out
>>
try to pop it
>>
File: 1496625398860 you.jpg (48KB, 2000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1496625398860 you.jpg
48KB, 2000x1200px
genital warts you dumby
>wrap it up
>>
Squeeze hard, film it
>>
>>745392912
Big ass ingrown hair. You can get a lot kit that has a blade on it to stab the tip of the bump and then pull that bitch out the. Squeeze the remaining puss out
>>
File: 20170917_000234.png (157KB, 1440x270px) Image search: [Google]
20170917_000234.png
157KB, 1440x270px
It's either a zit or a mosquito bite. Try popping it like a zit, and then post the results.
Also, the captcha gods look upon this thread favorably.
>>
>>745393037
Haven't porked in a hott minute
>>
>>745392912

HAHAH faggot.

Seriously though. It doesn't hurt. Is it warm to the touch, have puss, give off any sensations? How long has it been there? Do you have any other bumps like that anywhere else on your body (like your hands)?

When was the last time you were sexually active? Give me any information you can on events surrounding getting it but it's too early to tell if it'll look ulcerated or not or much info on it.
>>
HIV !!!!
>>
>>745392912
happens to me sometimes its like a zit it'll go away on its own in a few days to a week
>>
>>745392912
have you tied to pop it.
>>
File: DO IT FAGGOT.jpg (11KB, 206x210px) Image search: [Google]
DO IT FAGGOT.jpg
11KB, 206x210px
>>745392912
what it is is less important than the fact that you will film it as you pop it.
>>
>>745392912
Ingrown hair or harmless cyst, if the latter it might need surgery
>>
>>745392912
could be an ingrown hair. I had one along my shaft once and it was very similar. GL it will scar potential and also start growing under the skin in a snake like form resulting in much discomfort and pain when you have to chop it open
>>
Looks like a form of acne. I usually get these on my neck/shoulders/sternum, but have gotten them in my groin area a few times.

Trust me, you don't wanna even think about masturbating until it's gone.
>>
I have tried to pop it. Nothing but a smol amount of blood comes out. Also it's been there for three days, isn't really a different temp from the rest, I had sex like a month ago but it was with the gf and she's clean, and I get cystic acne sometimes which is what I think it is
>>
>>745393526
Dumbass this isn't an ingrown hair. Does it look like he has hairs on his dick?

Seriously dude, just leave it alone, and call a doctor if it starts hurting more than a zit should.
>>
Spider bite, suck out the poison and post vid
>>
>>745392912
this does look like acne from rubbing. do not pop it. it should go away in a month. do not use any lube or oil creams etc.
>>
File: 9863187231.jpg (37KB, 600x506px) Image search: [Google]
9863187231.jpg
37KB, 600x506px
>>745393849
Im a dermatologist and its absolutely ingrown hairs, Caucasian people are more susceptible to it, it can be removed surgically but it usually leaves behind scars and they come back . in other words youre pretty fucked anon, rip.
>>
Anyone saying it's anything but an ingrown hair is retarded
>>
I had one of those. When I finally popped it? Fuck... I thought I was going to pass out.
>>
super aids sorry bro

check em btw
>>
>>745393234
It's not herpes. Looks more like a cyst
>>
>>745392912
Squeeze that shit!!!
>>
>>745392912

INGROWN HAIR. REMOVE IT NAO YOU NIGGER FAGGOT.
>>
It's a zit retards I get them all the time because I'm lazy and don't wash my dick enough just pop it faggot
>>
>>745394233
>>745394068
>>745393510
Who the fuck has hair that far up their shaft...
>>
>>745392912

i was just thinking that movie "arrival" is fucking stupid. why did the aliens that bring their own aquariums and need to stay inside them while they squirt ink that forms in shapes to communicate need to reverse gravity? they can easily float over the ground but inside the ship they just MUST be upside down and require special reverse gravity when they know they're coming to visit creatures that consider the ground of their planet "down"? the gimmick of experiencing the gravity reversal was mildly interesting but... fucking STUPID. that movie totally sucks.
>>
>>745393849
There's one literally less than half an inch down from it you turbo sperg
>>
much appreciate, I'll get a doctor to look at it along with one on my ass
>>
>>745394353
Actual men who have hit puberty, one day you'll know
>>
>>745393678
Yeah I had huge quarter-sized keloids on my shoulders for years, until a dermatologist took pity on me and injected a steroid that made them flatten out. At 30 I still have occasional spot infections that last for 6-8 mos.

Penis skin stretches more than other parts of the body, but if you masturbate or have sex, it will still probably rupture and get blood & pus everywhere, aggravate the infection, and make the ordeal last longer.

Take it from someone who's been dealing with this for a lot longer: it's not worth it. Just man up and abstain for a few weeks. Also take care of yourself, usually my flareups are connected to stress and sleep deprivation.
>>
Not so sure I'd say it's an ingrown hair, but it's at least some form of acne. I had two on my dick over the summer. As long as you dont mess with it, it'll just go away after a few days or 2 weeks. It's nothing to worry about
>>
>>745394353
I do on the underside.
>>
Ingrown hair. Let it heal. Or lance it and post more pics of the drainage. Gotta be some ones fetish
>>
>>745394353
I have a hairy dick sadly
>>
Small cyst or an infected in grown hair, just pop it
>>
File: bot fly larvae.jpg (32KB, 634x363px) Image search: [Google]
bot fly larvae.jpg
32KB, 634x363px
>>745392912
That's a bite from the human bot fly. It's larvae live and feed in the skin.

Congratulations, you're pregnant.
>>
>>745394068
Congratulations, you're a shitty dermatologist.

OP, I've lived through more dermatologists than this guy has inches on his dick. Most of them have no fucking idea what acne sufferers go through, and suck at diagnosing things (which is why they're dermatologists)

Don't fuck your dick up because some idiot on the internet couldn't tell the difference between an ingrown hair and a regular old dick zit.
>>
>>745394623
Does OP look like he has a hairy dick?

>>745394797
Dear god do not pop it unless you have kleenex nearby and want your dick to ooze & sting for the next few days.
>>
>>745394949
kek, can you imagine it happening mid intercourse and a fucking bot fly falls out your gfs pussy
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.