[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Live in Sweden, and is considering suicide on this winter. however

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 4

Live in Sweden, and is considering suicide on this winter.

however i not sure if it will get cold enough for death?

>get vodka and probably drink 1/3 or more
>maybe get a hold of some benzodiazepines?
>walk out in snow
>bring vodka and keep sipping it until i become majorly fucked on it
>lay down in snow (probably storm)
>wait until hypothermia kicks in and slowly fall asleep.

would it be enough to kill me or will i wake up in the morning?
>>
That's the most stupid method of suicide I ever heard.
>>
Only live streaming it will tell the answer
>>
File: Oyster.jpg (29KB, 780x169px) Image search: [Google]
Oyster.jpg
29KB, 780x169px
>>
Please don't do it man. But if you do anyway please beome an organ donor beforehand and make sure your corpse is instantly found, so your organs can be harvested and safe those who want to live
>>
>>745349008

cant be too bad? considering i will fall asleep before it gets too cold.
>>
>>745349274

problem is i have 0 energy literally feel sick 24/7 tried loads of meds and no effects

getting so sick of isolation myself from everyone due to not being able to relate to being a fucking living vegetable

used to have loads of friends but it has just gone down hill so far, i swear if i had the energy to do what he say in the post id probably do it
>>
>>745349384
what do you mean, "too cold"? Its fucking horrible cold, why would you want that? Its torture to death. Just jump from a building or in front of a train.
>>
>>745348926
Fuck you. Fuck your self pity.
Solve your fucking problem, whatever it is. Enjoy the rest of your life.
>>
Du kommer att vakna med alla dina fingrar och tår köldskadade.
Ring 90101 eller https://chat.mind.se/
>>
My swedish brother. I don't doubt that you have your reasons to kill yourself. I have no idea what lays beyond those reasons, and what happened in your life that led up to the fact that you actually want to kill yourself, but I'm begging you to get help. You live in Sweden, I know there is good help to get. My fathers mother committed suicide and still, 35 years later, it still haunts the family. Please don't do it. Don't cry for the lost. Smile for the living. Summer will come back and so will your happiness. Skål!
>>
>>745349669
have you ever gotten drunk enough you will notice that you become really warm

and hypothermia is well, you numb out your sensory and become really warm i think.
>>
Start a fire nigger then fall asleep nice and warm and cozy by it. It will die out and you'll freeze to death before you wake.
>>
>>745349590
Stop giving yourself bullshit excuses and find that energy and fucking do it! Join the foreign legion, go to Isreal in kibbuts, and don't give a shit! Just do it and don't feel sorry for yourself
>>
>>745349590
Närmaste psykakuten?
Har du provat ECT? Ketamin? Kalifornia rocket fuell? (Venlafaxine + Mitrazapine)
Har du provat Anafranil i droppar?

Det är så dumt att dö av depression. It is only your mind playing tricks on you :D
>>
>>745348926
It's probably pretty easy to be depressed in Sweden, a nation of niggers and refugee rape gangs. But as long as you feel you have nothing to lose, why not fight this?
Why not devote your life to ridding Sweden of all nigger filth, and the worthless politicians who brought them there?
>>
>>745349865

have really extreme Anhedonia

its just so annyoing being around people enjoying them selfs atleast to some degree

i used to be one of the most energetic and party starter of what ever you would call it just alot of feel

but ive just really gone so far down for some reason and its just painfull to continue like this, i dont want to be a 30 what living in an apartment with no pleasure at all im just a fucking rock
>>
>>745349274
what the faggot retard who typed up this post failed to realize is that the depression that is involved in being suicidal serves as the exact opposite of all the "go out and be awesome!" type attitude his post is asserting that you should try and have. you have no motivation. you may hate the world, every single piece of it, even if that feeling is illogical. you'll see no point in doing anything or trying to accomplish anything. and then this retard comes in and says "since you don't care, you should use that to fuel your motivation for being a BADASS!!!" Fucking retarded.
Somebody has to be either young, or fucking stupid, to believe this is a realistic view or way to think about this situation.
>>
I know some of us are more poor than others but surly you can find a drug dealer or someone willing to sell you a shotgun or at least let you borrow one for a weekend. I've never owned a gun but when the time comes for me to go that is going to be the method for sure. Where I live you can buy while you are grocery shopping kek.
>>
>>745348926
you live in a cool place like sweden and want to die?
amerifat here, wished i lived there
let's just trade places - a nigger here will kill you sooner or later
>>
>>745350555
Chek'd
Sweden is also swarming with horrible nigger rape gangs.
>>
>>745350137
tried

all stimulans they have to offer in psyk
3 anti depressants
mood stabalizer

ive eaten supplyments (all nutriens continent)

literally dont want to try anti-psycotic due to a friend becoming fucking even worse with it.

SSRI makes me even worse, i get why people take it. it makes me feel somewhat alright like nothing is bugging me but it somewhat adds to the Anhedonia because im not really doing anything but becoming blunt in emotion and energy but atleast i feel alright?

ive noticed that they dont really give cures in psyk rather aid of some what, my family has a history of becoming sick of some unknown cause?

dont know what it is, i have 3 people alive in family that are literally living rocks and their lifes are fucking miserable to the point that it motivates me to pull this shit in the winter
>>
>>745350555
lel take my passport before i die?
>>
I'm not saying you should or shouldn't do it. It's your life but I do feel like commenting on the constant stream of people that always say shit like "fix yourself".

Understand that just because the problem occurs in the brain and humanity doesn't understand the brain so suddenly you can magically fix your problems. That is bullshit. It's more like being born with no arms. You can take drugs that fuck you up to the point where you think you have arms or no longer care but the end result is that you don't have arms and you will never live a life like a "normie". Trying to convince yourself and motivate yourself into believing you are happy when your mind is telling you, you are not. It doesn't work and lining the pockets of pharma bro's and therapists is just feeding another greedy industry that doesn't give a fuck about anyone but themselves.
>>
>>745350137
never heard of it, will give it a go concidering that psyk is throwing anything i want at me

if it doesnt work ill probably become a popsickle :/

also what order should i try them?

anafranil before kali coctail?
>>
File: 1504442945042.jpg (64KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1504442945042.jpg
64KB, 720x960px
>>745348926
Det va det dummaste jag hört. Varför vill du ta livet av dig? Speciellt på ett sånt sätt, dör du inte kan du vakna upp med frost skador och blir livet ännu värre ju. Plus så är det bara svaga människor som ger upp. Kämpa för ett bra liv istället. Hur gammal är du?
>>
Should I bail?
>>
>>745351663
Reroll
>>
>>745351686
One more roll
>>
>>745350938
You have a melatonine problem. You need to sleep in total darkness. Melatonine is only produce in total darkness when you sleep. Any little light will break the production. You also need to take melatonine complements. And you need to recieve solar light on your skin. Test this what i am telling to you, trust me. Go to get some melatonina complements and sleep with a mask. Drink milk to get enough vitamin D and recieve solar light on your skin. In les than 1 week you will feel totally full of energy. Do it /b/ro, it will change everything
>>
>>745351982
Not OP but thanks for sharing this, I heard many bodybuilders are taking it too.
>>
>>745351536

its crazy how people are not taking it seriusly

ive had a few friends that ive tried to explain why im having a problem with school(almost finished)

and getting a job

but they throw it off as if im trying to bullshit them

i literally live in sweden, where i have shit ton of oppertunities and they still belive i would throw all that away because im lazy? it really feels like they spit in your face,

ive noticed too that people tend to go from sympathy if you are (sad) problems they know are fixable

but if you say you have worse mental issues that are getting out of hand they tend to throw you off real quick

thing is alot of people used to see me as a very go getter person and now im down in the shitter probably because some genetic defic

and they proabably dont want to realize that our psyc does not have solutions or cures as you said they only sell shit to you

im not trying to scare you people but when you finally get to a meds office you will notice how they will start to throw alot of meds at you with 0 knowledge of why they are giving it to you at all

ask them what reason or synapse they are trying to act and they most likley have no clue

they still belive its majority mental and not a chemical problem hence why they give you wrong meds

they are not trained bio chemist they are fucking psyc...
>>
Jesus christ. Don't kill yourself you stupid cunt. Why not go to somewhere like the pic in your post. You're an EU citizen which means you can live anywhere in Europe. I'm sure you can get together enough money for a train or bus ticket to southern Spain or Greece, or just get on your fucking thumb. Wait tables, wash dishes, pick vegetables - do some fucking thing other than kill yourself. You'll get healthier, pick up a tan and probably get your dick wet with chick who'll give you pick steel and make you diamonds. Live you anus!
>>
>>745352156
They have a recommended list of products that they get compensated for if they push off a certain amount of. Like drug peddlers only with a professional license. Why do you think half of the united states is addicted to pain killers? Profit and greed of course.
>>
>>745350015
Well said anon!
>>
>>745352116
Its really hard to know it when you have this problem. I havd diagnosed some ppl with this thinking only about their rutines: living at night, using PC all time, low solar light on their country or on their habits, etc. Its a hard problem tha can make you literally crazy. Melatonine is very importante for a lot of biochemical proceses and its very dificult to detect it in rutinary analysis
>>
>>745351982
i'll give this a go to, have nothing to lose

ive tried melatonin,benoz,lergigan etc none worked

only time ive noticed change MAJOR change was one instance where i could not fall asleep so i stayed up for atleast 40 + hours and most of my sympthoms went away?

asked my doctor about it and its actually a thing but only works sometimes but he has no idea why.
>>
File: Barbara Spectre.jpg (21KB, 522x279px) Image search: [Google]
Barbara Spectre.jpg
21KB, 522x279px
>>745348926
instead how about you find a way to get a rifle and go after key political members destroying your country.

or barbra spectre
>>
>>745352484
Trust me, taste the melatonine complements and change your life habits. Try to sleep at night. Sleep without lights in your room, using a mask. Take vitamin D and solar light. You will feel a new man in a few days only. I am sure it will work
>>
>>745352547
not psycotic enought yet to pull this off :/
>>
>>745352868
ive tried it actually, but no luck there. might give it ago again
>>
>>745352975
Its very important to do what i am saying, not only the melatonine complements. You have to sleep at night, without lighs, etc etc. If you take melatonine complements and you dont do the habits, it wont work
>>
>>745352868

Depressed people usually stay depressed for life, something about brain chemistry being really fucked up.
>>
>>745353103
Yes, but this is a way to change it, and it works. You are changing your biochemistry with this
>>
>>745353059
ill give it a go. like the other advices, hopefully it gives effect.

>>745353103
yeah ive seen it before, really painfull

noticed that people in that position get a white and black perspective slowly

where normalpeople have a grey zone, really wish i had that grey zone miss it really bad
>>
>>745353223

It only works until your body gets used to it. So a couple of weeks tops.
>>
>>745353351
If you continue with the habits, it can change everything
>>
>>745348926
That sounds pretty cool.
Too bad I live in Florida, I'll just get sunburned and wake up with a hangover.
>>
>>745349384
That doesn't happen. I tried it before. It just hurts more and more and that keeps you awake. Finally your limbs will go so numb you can't move and will slowly freeze while making in agony at your body dying. Use a gun faggot. Or of on heroin
>>
>>745348926
Ok, don't do that. Too many things can go wrong.
It's way more effective to inhale helium (or rather breathe helium, look for 'helium suicide method'), jump from some building (it has to be high enough tho, you didn't specify where exactly you're living) or even overdosing some medicine.
Your plan, on the other hand, is like burning yourself alive while high- you might not suffer, but most likely something will fuck up and you'll end up screaming for help.
>>
>>745350778
However many Sweden has, I'm sure the US has millions upon millions more
>>
>>745348926
Stopping by Woods on a snowy evening by Robert Frost

Whose woods these are I think I know.
His house is in the village though;
He will not see me stopping here
To watch his woods fill up with snow.

My little horse must think it queer
To stop without a farmhouse near
Between the woods and frozen lake
The darkest evening of the year.

He gives his harness bells a shake
To ask if there is some mistake.
The only other sound’s the sweep
Of easy wind and downy flake.

The woods are lovely, dark and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

Just keep going, you're not eternal, you will die someday, enjoy the show.
>>
>>745351536
This.

>Bro, I know you don't have any legs but if you pretend hard enough that you do, you'll be able to totally run that marathon bro. You just got to pretend really hard and if you can't do it, you're not pretending hard enough.
>>
>>745348926
>benzodiazepines

Best knee-jerk decision of your life. Afterwards? better get a pillow and a bullet
>>
>>745349274

murder some elites / politicians before you kill yourselves

be a hero not a zero
>>
>>745348926
Hey man Sweden sucks, especially during winter, I feel ya bro. But you simply must drop some acid before you decide to take thee express train to nothingville.
>>
>>745352156
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>745354654
stroll to the beach, get some sun and most of all, change that attitude! Everything will be fine, you'll be fucking bitches in no time and that's all that really matters in life anyway right? High five.
>>
>>745355367
>you'll be fucking bitches in no time and that's all that really matters in life anyway right?
I'm not OP but now you made ME depressed. Good job shithead.
>>
>>745355806
Sorry, just joking, I see the alpha jock mentality thrown around here so often I can't help but poke at it sometimes.
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.