[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We all have secrets. >Mine is that i hate everything. Whats

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 291
Thread images: 20

File: 1505503788769.jpg (125KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1505503788769.jpg
125KB, 640x640px
We all have secrets.

>Mine is that i hate everything.

Whats your's /B/ro ?
>>
>>745346364
delete that pic and never post the same thread more than once.

i just fixed /b/ in one fucking post, follow suit.
>>
>>745346364
>ordered take out
>drive and get it
>park on the way back, fap and nut in sisters sour cream chiken
>"whats so funny, anon?" during dinner
>oh, nothing.
>>
>>745346537
Why not? This thread has been posted like 100 times or smthing?
>>
>>745346684
Lol funny shit /b/ro
>>
my rapist said they fucked their therapist once and sometimes I imagine that scenario
>>
>>745347012
>my rapist
you have convos with your rapist? pls elaborate.
>>
I'd do nearly anything for $5 on KIK right now. I'm a sissy slut
>>
>>745347147
I used to but not anymore. We were friends
>>
File: IMG_4524.jpg (79KB, 592x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4524.jpg
79KB, 592x1000px
Go to work at the office five days a week. My first break I go into the bathroom about 10 stalls and 10 urinials. I proceed to choose one wisely. I fap until I blow my load all over the bathroom wall. Proceed to take a shit leave bathroom without washing hands. On my way back into my office I shake everyone's hand on the way.
>>
>>745346728
several times a day, for years
>>
I only shit in showers. Don't invite me over to your place.
>>
>>745347489
>We were friends
After rape? Or just before?
>>
>gf of 5 years + a friend
>using MDMA for the first time
>we are rolling so hard we both start massaging her
>we end up spit roasting her
>never talk about it again
>>
>>745347664
Both
>>
File: 1127214713.jpg (31KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1127214713.jpg
31KB, 400x225px
>>745347639
>>
>>745347909
How do maintain a friendship after getting surprise sexed? Like, what the first words the following day? "Hey, sorry about the other day! Shit happens y'know".
>>
>>745348060
You don't realize the gravity of the situation until days or weeks later. You close up and honestly become a like zombie on airplane mode
>>
>>745348250
I see. Not that it would count for anything, but was he still apologetic afterwards? Seems like a pretty fucked up thing to try and "hang out" afterwards.
>>
>>745348250
Or maybe it wasn't really a rape.
>>
File: dunno.jpg (8KB, 239x160px) Image search: [Google]
dunno.jpg
8KB, 239x160px
yesterday I fingered one of myflatmates
>>
>>745346364
not a secret, everyone knows
>>
>>745346364
I'm so lonely I think about ending it all almost everyday.
>>
>>745348435
not at all apologetic until months after I told him how I felt
>>745348529
rape isn't always this dramatic set piece that you see in movies.
>>
>>745347635
You mean like the endless beta/cringe and YLYL threads in 2012?
>>
>>745349595
>not at all apologetic until months after I told him how I felt
from what I understand by your posts he probably just thought it was some random sex. how did it play out?
>>
>>745349715
yes, actually
>>
I look like an intelligent and well-adjusted (albeit quiet) person, but inside I'm often depressed or angry and have difficulty functioning.
>>
whenever i feed my reptiles life mice i get aroused
>>
>>745349768
he came onto me and I froze up during the whole duration due to my own PTSD of the situation. I never said no and I never said yes, he just had his way.
after I told him about it he just denied and blamed me for never saying anything. then I shut him out. that's when he started to apologize
>>
>>745346364
Infowars is always right but don't tell anyone.
>>
>>745350132
well you kinda should have said no, but were you guys drunk or something? if you were friends before it would be quite wierd if all of a sudden he just came to you and fucked you
>>
>>745350007
Things will get better anon. I care xx
>>
I'm the reason why my former gfs nudes come up on google when you search her name ... I don't feel bad
>>
>>745350508
wojak.jpg
>>
>>745350439
yes we were and thanks for telling me something I already know!
>>
I have a 250 word essay due Monday and I haven't even started
>>
>>745351699
250 words is nothing
>>
>>745350647
name?
>>
>>745351699
What on?
>>
>>745351648
you're welcome, you whore
seek therapy if you need help instead of browsing /b/, your friend apologized, time to get your shit straight
>>
>>745351699
drop out, take 4th grade again next year
>>
>>745351699
>250 words
Almost certainly underage.
>>
File: I WANT TO BE A GRAND WIZARD.jpg (32KB, 195x369px) Image search: [Google]
I WANT TO BE A GRAND WIZARD.jpg
32KB, 195x369px
>I WANT TO BE A GRAND WIZARD
>>
>>745351699
are you in middle school? 250 words is what, one page and a half? two? this post already has 21 words
>>
Im mentally ill and have psychotic episodes where I hurt myself and others but I dont see a doc because yolo
>>
>>745352422
is this bait or are you actually this retarded, along with being a nut job?
>>
sometimes I bump threads
>>
I really want to fuck again, its been almost a year since I have had any action. But I don't know how to hook up or even where to meet women.
>>
Sometimes i sniff my stepsis pants
>>
>>745352422
I'm into self mutilation when drunk. Sometimes two beers are enough for me to want to cut myself. Sometimes I hide all the sharp objects before I go to the shop to get some booze. This happens when I'm sad and lonely. When I broke up with my now soon-to-be wife and moved to another place I cut myself so bad I was shocked when woke up finding blood splatters on the wall. I try to stay way from booze when I know things can end this way.
I also eat boogers, sniff my gfs dirty panties and fuck myself with a drum stick.
>>
Posted this a few times already:

>gf is petit girl
>bfore dating just friends, tells me shes fantasizes about gangbangs and double penetration
>no i'm not a small dick man
>two years later gets drunk and tells me about her fantasies again over and over again how much she wants it
>get pissed she still thinks about this
>we start adding in gags blindfolds and earplugs ropes etc into our sexlife more and more
>pissed but cant get it out of my head now of her fantasies
>recruited guys on cl
>regular sex session shes blindfolded tied up and earplugs on, fuck her
>guys i recruited come in, fuck her right away
>she knows it isnt me right away and tries to stop it
>lube up her asshole and fuck her
>other guy sticks it in her mouth
>she cant move and we wont stop
>they leave and she never saw their faces
>helped her fulfill her fantasy forcefully in a shitty way because pissed
>she laid on the floor for hours crying from conflicted from guilt of having other men fuck her and that she feels like a whore and that she cheated and also getting multiple orgasms from it
>she's probably ruined for life now
>i don't care i see her as a whore after her drunk confession
>sorry and not sorry
>>
b3mp
>>
jesus was mexican
>>
bump 4 science
>>
>>745355676
I'm a male prostitute. Several men over the years (a few regulars) pay me to make out and suck each other off. Rarely does anal actually happen.
Last time a guy paid me $80 to sit on his face as he jerked off. He licked my cock balls and ass as he did it.

Also, I have sex with the wife of a cuck couple. Going to meet them tomorrow so I can't fap tonight.
>>
>>745356341
anything u wont do?
>>
>>745356582
Aside from really gross stuff like scat or anything dangerous, I'll do almost anything
>>
>>745346364
I own a Bad Dragon medium Chance and I love anal. Also, I love futanari
>>
>>745346364
I love corrupt abusive men in uniform. I can't control myself around regular dudes in uniform, My knees get weak, I choke up and can't speak, but I will do anything they say, even if they are flat out abusing me

>I'm a guy
>TFW no corrupt guy in uniform to break my mind on wickrme or kik
>>
>>745356341

How did you initially meet the couple? How did the first meeting/sex go? Trying to get into this (from the bull side)
>>
>>745354479
Obviously it was a fantasy and she didn't really want to do it, you giant douche
>>
>>745357510
Found them on CL 3 years ago. Older couple looking for a younger guy.
After talking for a bit (schedules didn't line up), finally met them. At first it looked like I was just going to play with the husband. She had me wear her clothes and panties. She told me to suck him off and told her husband to suck me.
After he came, she lied down on the bed and told me to fuck her. I wasn't told to wear a condom or anything so I just came in her raw. She was really dominate what I liked.
Since then we kept getting together when we can. Later found out that she can't have kids and she hates condoms.

My suggestion is don't expect to be dominate and stay flexible. Remember, they are mainly using you to get off. Just have fun and let the cards land where they fall and you'll have fun.
>>
>>745358174
I browse CL fairly regularly looking for the diamond in the rough, and have replied to a few, but rarely get replies back. The volume of emails they get must be unreal. Honestly I'd say I'm miles above any average CL neckbeard replying in terms of looks etc...any way to up the chances? Or is it just a numbers game
>>
>>745357538
he helped her make it reality
he is a hero
>>
>>745346364
Fraudulent Enlistment
>>
>>745358437
It's a combination.
Numbers game, adding your pic and stats in the opening email and even answering any questions in the ad.
In the years I've been looking, I've only found and been with 2 couples on there.
Even going to adult theatres and glory holes, I've only found 2 or 3 there. Practicing cuck couples is a rarity.
>>
>>745356341
I've done this a few times, but then my pride kicked in and I felt awfully ashamed about it. Still haunts me some nights.
>>
>>745358959
I had one client that really liked me and asked me about it.
I told them that I love oral sex and would do it anyways. Getting paid to do what I love and was going to do anyways isn't half bad.
Of course that means, I've never had a client I wouldn't do without getting paid. Most of them are just paying me for my silence. They are married and/or have public jobs. One is a VP of a retail chain for example.
>>
We were together for 4 years. I left for a holiday with my family but you were so upset that i was going I wasn't able to calm you down before i left. I was away for a month. Those entire 30 days were almost unbearable and agonizing, I didnt know if i was coming back to us or to the memory of what was us.
This wasn't even an argument or a fight, you just became cold and estranged immediately after i left. I was expecting the worst, but it was still painful to come back to and actually have it happen. You broke up with me on the day after i returned and i felt this time there was no way to fix this. Previously you broke up with me twice but i managed to convince you to stay (even though it was you who cheated on me), that it would get better and it did for a while. I guess third time's the charm, right? doesn't matter now...
Its been about 3 years since then, i havent seen or spoken to you. I'm not angry at you any more. Though occasionally i imagine that you return to try and get back together, and this time its me saying no. Because selfishly i want that cold dish of revenge, how it was always you who wanted to end things, and it was always me who didnt want to just throw it away but fix it.

Yes i still dream about you, but they arent good dreams. You haunt my nightmares. Sometimes when i accidentally see your pic on social media through mutual friends i am filled with so much anger that it literally gives me energy and the desire to succeed and be happy. I want you to regret that you left me, though i doubt it will happen. You were never the 'dwelling in the past' kind of person.

Strangely enough after you left me i felt free. I stopped trying to do what i didnt want to, and perused my passion which has taken me overseas to one of the most beautiful places in the world. I want you to see where i am. i want you to see what i am doing. I want you to make contact with me. I want you to think it might work out again. I want to say no and make you feel like i did.
>>
>>745359261
That's what I told myself, but really I felt like I'd just sold my manhood away, but I needed the cash and I'm bi so I figured 'well I like fucking men anyway, might as well get paid on top if I can' . Did you ever feel a sense of shame? even a bit?
>>
>>745357365
I really, really should have been born female.
>>
>>745360157
I didn't think it "stole my manhood away" or anything like that.
No I don't. I can see why people have shame about it, but I don't. Of course I don't go and tell everyone either
>>
File: 1411720189884.jpg (691KB, 2000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1411720189884.jpg
691KB, 2000x3000px
>>745360288
Women in uniform do nothing for you?
>>
My buddy's ex is a hot big titted milf. I have explicit pics and videos of the stuck up bitch. She would be beyond humiliated if she knew that I've turned her into nothing more than jerk off material for so many people. Thw upscale bitch would die knowing that so any people know in detail what every inch of her body looks like. I'm at barrydawson363 at gmail if anyone is interested.
>>
>>745346364
I eat baggers
>>
>>745354479
pics?

>>745361033
How do they taste?
>>
>>745360907
Ah fair enough, at least you can live with it so kudos to you
>>
I steadily fed my stepsister cum and small amounts of piss without her knowing for 4+years
>>
>>745361318
You are fucking disgusting, to do that to your own flesh and blood is unforgivable - you should be dragged out into the yard like the dog you are and shot.

People like you have no purpose here on this earth, you should scrape together what ever decency you have left and kill yourself.
>>
>>745361581

>Stepsister
>own flesh and blood

They're not related
>>
>>745361632
I read that wrong, but I still stand by my statement.
>>
>>745360922
Not a single thing.
>>
>>745361581
Calm down and take your dick out of your bible Saint b/
>>
>>745346364
This last year I have been sucking my cousins cock everytime he is asleep in my house.
>>
>>745361318
Did she like it?
>>
>>745350007
Cheerio faggot me to.
>>
>>745361973
Never complained, so I assume she grew a liking for it
>>
>>745361120
Salty. And i like the texture.
>>
I eat my boogers. I dont see anything wrong with it but I dont want anyone to know that knows me to know, ya know? Read a few articles that its great for your immune system
>>
Im interested in the dude that sucks his cousin. I wish I had a cousin like that
>>
>>745362763
Me too!
>>
>>745353405
a wooden drumstick what the fuck splinters
>>
bmpp
>>
>>745350647
Beast, Op here.
>>
>>745362763
Me too, and my immune system is absolutely champion. Kills most things in a few days.
>>
>>745364020
Me too.

Always been into beast. I've lost relationships because of it.

Now i've met someone who i have slowly turned onto the idea. He wants to get a dog to mount my butt, then fuck the dog's butt. He wanted to do that after I told him how a dog's anus ripples in time to it cumming.

He thought the knot was the dogs balls at first
>>
>>745364211
Youre gonna do it?
>>
File: Wow Titties.jpg (635KB, 1875x2160px) Image search: [Google]
Wow Titties.jpg
635KB, 1875x2160px
for the past few months, i've been contemplating my own death.
>>
>>745351648
Show tits?
>>
>>745364533
Pic related?
>>
>>745364485
We are going to get a dog in future, yes.

He was a little concerned about us getting caught, but once I explained you can train dogs to perform, he seems a bit more relaxed now.
>>
>>745364800
sorry, no. just thought i'd contribute some titties to thread.
>>
>>745364533
gotta keep your options open
>>
>>745346364
My dad allowed a friend of his to take my virginity when I was 13. It fucked me up for a long time.
>>
>>745365583
Why did he have a say in it?
>>
>>745365583
>>745365583
m or f
>>
>>745365656
He's my dad's drinking buddy. Mom wasn't in the picture, so he'd come over to drink all the time. Dad was abusive, obviously. One night they both got extremely drunk. Friend started talking about me, Dad offered me to him.
>>
>>745365676
F. And no I'm not posting tits.
>>
>>745365799
checked.

tragic story, keep your titties safe xoxo
>>
>>745365847
I've been to support groups and such. Happens way more than anyone thinks sadly.
>>
>>745349491
Who doesnt ?
>>
>>745365897
how common would you say ? Also what country, would expect it to be common practice in Nigeria but less so in civil countries.
>>
>>745365897
Do you think your story is better or worse than most?
>>
>>745350132
I'm sorry, but that's not rape. If he made a move on you, and you didn't stop him, or say no, then you're giving the impression that you're ok with what's happening.

Thinking what he did counts as rape is crazy.
>>
>>745366212
United States. Based on the size of the support groups I've been to and stats I've seen it happens to a fair percentage of girls.
>>745366295
Better, probably. Only happened a few times. Some have it done over the course of years, and from a younger age.
>>
>>745352793
Same but four years to me.
Its been so long i consider myself a beta virgin again
>>
>>745366419
Do those groups contain people who had done it with consent but thought later it was wrong or is it all without consent and horrible abusive stories ?

Stay strong anon.
>>
>>745346364
>35 years old
>lost my job of 10 years and gf of 2 years last year
>no friends
>having no job; realize i don't know shit
>cant find better job than minimum p/t in retail
>going back to college
>living poor
>borrow money from mom that was recently laid off in her 60's so it's tough for her to get her foot in another job.
>spend nights and weekends alone.
>don't know what i'm doing in this life anymore.
>grown fearful of women and resentful of everyone.
>>
>>745366703
It's a mix honestly. Mostly legit victims but a few of the "we were both drunk but it was still rape" types. Maybe it's wrong of me but I really hate those types. It's insulting that they think regret is equal to abuse. Maybe I'm just bitter, I dunno.
>>
>>745346364
I live my life as a straight man, but behind closed doors I get fucked regularly by guys with very large cocks
>>
>Meet a girl
>Date
>Also Ia "predator" when it comes to female friends/gfs/exes/fwb/flings moms even if they aren't that great looking
>Thought I put all of that behind me, continued with this girl
>Went to a destination wedding for her cousins w/ her family
>Drunk in Mexico everyone is, I'm sober, get everyone back to their rooms
>Now time to carry her mom back, she's sleeping and tumbling everywhere, get a full hard on while clutching onto her body and copping a feel
>Get her back to her room, gfs dad is drunk in another relatives room, think bad thoughts
>Get another touch while masking it as I'm trying to lay her down
>She looks at me like she wasnt drunk in the first place and touches my crotch
>I can't stop anymore old habits kick in
>Push her back down on the bed, makeout with her, lifted her dress up and pulled her panties to the side
>Stick it in, get even harder after hearing her first gasp/moan
>Bareback with gfs mom, too good to stop
>Finished, went at it another two times
>Get back to my room where my gf is asleep but sobering up
>She hears me coming in and she's in slut mode
>Hard as diamonds again knowing she's gonna taste her mom on my dick
>Sex was amazing, put her in doggy and as I'm cumming, that guilt finally got to me
>Legit teared up from guilt she had no idea though
tl;dr: slept with gfs mom, feel enormous amount of guilt, nothing like porno at all
>>
>>745365583
Sorry if I brought the mood down a bit with this...
>>
>>745366903
Sounds bitter but understandable. Regret must be bad but abuse is a full lose of control
>>
>>745367453
Don't be. You had to get it off your chest.

I hope you are ok.
>>
>>745367343
soooo are you feeling bad or are you still fucking the mom?
>>
>>745367734
Thanks. Doing alright, always moving forward.
>>
>>745366817
been thinking of just an heroing, but was thinking: is there a way to do it where it isn't too much of a waste? like can i just call where they can come and harvest my organs after i do it?
>>
>>745354479
>multiple orgasms being fucked to oblivion by other men
>pretends to be a princess
girls are all worthless whores
>>
>>745367978
I mean, you'd have to be a registered organ donor and kill yourself in a manner that doesn't damage organs.
>>
>>745367764
I slipped up one time after that a few months later but now I'm trying to avoid her as much as I can. It's not easy because they're a close knit family. I want to ask her how she could deal with just going on like that and if she has any guilt but thats awkward.

This GF has been great to me. This will all fail because of me.
>>
Know my gfs been cheating on me with these 3 black guys at work but haven't said a word to her
>>
>>745368091
so, that would rule out the old painkillers and alcohol approach? not sure if that would damage the organs.
>>
Trap threads have warped my sexuality. /adv?
>>
>>745368369
do a no fap restart
>>
>>745368343
Yeah. Basically you'd have to go for hanging or bleeding. Neither are pleasant.
Random question: why do people always talk about drinking alcohol with the pills for suicide? Does the alcohol do something with the pills?
>>
>>745368369
Stick a pair of panties on, bend over and take it like a girl
>>
>>745368510
thins the blood out so much it causes internal bleeding of the liver and stomach. you go in your sleep; not so bad i think.
>>
schizoaffective-bipolar type is what i have. essentially schizophrenia and bipolar all wrapped in one
>>
>>745368305
Spit it to her straight and grab a glock, tell her your gonna kill whoever she's been fucking, but make sure she aint able to call the cops. Lock her in the house for a few hours come back and tell her to take her shit and leave. When she asks about the nig nogs, say you needed to do something to them. She will think you've killed em and get worked up bout it. However when she finds nig nogs alive she will think you killed the wrong people and hopefully khs over it.
>>
>>745346364
Haven't had sex in over 4 years. I'm 27. Get tons of matches on Tinder but I have major anxiety when it comes to meeting them. I've only met up with 2 girls but sounded like a bumbling idiot and didn't come off very smooth. All I think about is sex and my career and how I'll probably have to have kids soon. Shit sucks. I feel like I'm missing out on so much.
>>
>>745368305
Saw this pic before with a different story. Fake.
>>
>>745368678
I see. I've contemplated suicide for awhile but never looked too much stuff up about it. I always figured I'd just use my gun, easier that way.
>>
>>745346684
>sour cream and nut chicken
>>
>>745369310
>no gun
>no means to get one either
>>
>>745369521
I'd just go for the pills then. Who cares about the mess you'd leave, it gets taken care of.
>>
>>745367343
U fucked the mom and cried? little bitch ass pussy
>>
I really want to try out the act of sucking a dick, but i'm very ashamed (and guilt) of that, and also afraid someone i know finds out.
I live in a small city, everyone here goes to the same places, and i don't want to meet the person (i sucked) in public.
Also afraid of STDs...
>>
Every time i see my cousin i molest her. usually we're not alone but nobody ever seems to notice so ikeep doing it
>>
>>745371394
How old is she?
>>
>>745371574
>>
>>745346364
I believe that humanity is doomed
>>
>>745371574
Im 18 and shes 16
>>
>>745371784
Same. I don't really make it a secret, though.
>>
>>745370887
Try it man. Put an ad on craigslist. Quite often the person you meet will want to keep it quiet too.
>>
>>745371394
What the fuck is wrong with you
>>
I've worn a diaper to bed every night for the last week
>>
>>745372692
having accidents?
>>
>>745372479
I'll level with you , my life is a fucking joke and she clings on to me for emotional support for some reason even though i was pretty meanto her when we were younger
>>
>>745371959
I do because if I ' m worried that if people realize i have this incredibly nihilistic worldview they might think i was suicidal, which would jeopardize my career. That would be undesirable because my career brings me deep satisfaction
>>
i bent the knee to daenerys targaryen and havent told my people.
>>
>>745373001
This made me a nihilist, Rust Cohle is the ultimate redpill. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oX2xFo7JA4
>>
>>745372907
No, as a kink thing. First time I've properly been able to explore it
>>
>>745373279
huggies? depends?
>>
>>745373237
No thanks
>>
>>745373279
I will never understand diapers
>>
>>745372322
The problem with that is... I don't live in the US.
We have something similar, but it's not really used like craigslist is used in US...
Maybe i'll give a shot, i feel really nervous and a bit guilt about thinking about this.
I don't think about these things when i'm in public or near other people, just when i'm alone at home.
I really HATE (disgusting) the idea kissing a dude or doing anal (even alone at home), that's not for me, but oral has an appeal to me, idk why.
>>
>>745373386
Suit yourself, you can't hide from the truth - no matter how much it eats you up inside. You'll just keep running, and it will always be there right behind you. Forever.
>>
>>745373475
Who can understand kinks? I'll never understand what people see in feet myself

>>745373325
ABU
>>
>>745366903
it's a grey area, until it actually had an argument beforehand is when I think its really rape.
>>
>>745371784
>I believe

this is not a "belief". its an eventuality.

its what you get when evolution grants apes intelligence, while still remaining apes.

a toast to you, anon.
>>
>>745373491
Silverdaddies.com

You will find married guys and older men if you don't mind that sort of thing. Married guys usually want to keep it quiet too.
>>
>>745374034
We're already in the end stages, the end is nigh and everyone knows it.
>>
>>745374169

who is "everyone"?
>>
>>745374020
Yeah, I guess it's murky in some cases. Not all cases are clear like mine.
>>
>>745346364
in a late stage amphetamine addict, nothing can save me i enjoy it too much
>>
>>745365583
How hot were you, how old was the dude? He must have been hard like a rock....sick bastards that they were
>>
>>745374347

i knew somebody like you once. ended up losing most of his brain functions. he lives in eternal darkness.

godspeed anon.
>>
>>745374387
He was mid 40s. I have no idea how "hot" I was to him.
>>
There is a girl in my year in school called ellie and she's really hot. In school I brush past her and rub my dick between her ass cheeks and feel her ass without her knowing.
>>
File: WIN_20170916_203325.jpg (192KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20170916_203325.jpg
192KB, 1280x720px
>>745374034
You are wrong only that it is extremely unlikely we are able to make the transition to an interstellar species. There is a slim chance... but I have lost hope of that.

Cheers
>>
>>745374231
People on Earth, or at least those wise enough to think about existence.
>>
>>745367952
Did you tell the police?
>>
>>745372938
Kinda in the grey area if theirs a 2 year gap and if she's into it. Probably shouldn't feel too bad.
>>
>>745374169
No. Most people live in ignorant bliss. /pol/ is a prime example. What a mindless waste...
>>
I'm not trolling or attention seeking.

In a past life I was a grizzly bear. I've seen life through his eyes in my dreams. The scenarios are too real, too vivid to be just dreams. He was hunted and shot. It hurts to remember.

I have a birthmark exactly where he was shot. I've lived that memory too. Last thing i saw was the dogs coming for me.

I guess the bear didn't feel satisfied, because he's hitched along for a ride with my soul. I feel like i'm in the wrong body. People say this is mental illness - but it really isn't.
>>
>>745374628
No. Wasn't really in a position to be able to. By the time I was able to, too much time had passed.
>>
>>745374686
no its a mental illness
>>
>>745350132
If you didn't say no, it wasn't rape. End of story.
>>
>>745374684
I disagree, /pol/ is the light (mostly).
>>
>>745374571
>There is a slim chance

no there isn't. it's unavoidable. if you have ever had a conversation with the average human being you will soon realize that... the base level of human intelligence is GROSSLY INSUFFICIENT to maintain stable societies. and even less sufficient a stable global order.

most people are only 2 steps away from eating their own feces, or cannibalizing their own children. this is not an exaggeration.
>>
>>745374080
Okay, you convinced me, i'll give a shot.
>>
File: mysides.jpg (10KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
mysides.jpg
10KB, 200x200px
>>745374868
>/pol/ is the light

wow. just.... wow.
>>
>>745348060
yeah... how? i had a friend practically block me on social media for thinking I grabbed her ass one day.
>>
>>745374686
> Last thing i saw was the dogs coming for me
They don't hunt bears with dogs you fucking moron. And how the fuck do you have a birthmark where the bear was shot? You have a completely different body type. Christ you fucking people.
>>
>>745374817
You don't know how it feels because you've never lived it.
>>
File: 50a.jpg (55KB, 600x760px) Image search: [Google]
50a.jpg
55KB, 600x760px
>>745346364
I lead my ex girlfriend on.

A year ago she ditched me for some douche bag, cheated on me. Well, she's been trying to get back at me so i devised a master plan of getting back at her. I'm going to butter her up, keep things real nice and sweet. Maybe spoil her, let her get real comfy. Then when things seem nice, i'm gunna go fuck one of her friends i've messed around with before and send her sex pics over snapchat. Believe it or not, it's your choice.
>>
>>745374914
Enjoy, and be safe.
>>
>>745374965
Young souls are so ignorant.
>>
>>745374546
What do you all think of that?
>>
I've wanted to fuck my first cousin since I was 13.
>>
>>745374915
Accept it, I know sucking nigger ass may make you feel special, and others might think you are progressive and 'woke' - but it's time to put aside those childish fallacies and mature. Beans, niggers and pajeets are taking over and you know it.
>>
>>745375030
Should make a thread on this when shits going down
>>
I eat my own cum every time I jerk off. Is this a thing? Just got kinda tired of the stiff socks and towels
>>
>>745375122
Says the nutbag who think dreams and a birthmark means he's part bear.
>>
>>745346364
I still love her after 8 years and I'm finally secretelt over the world and life........
>>
>>745375030
Sounds like she actually ditched the douche bag aka you.
>>
>>745375122
he's mentally ill
>>
>>745375231
Yeah, that's a thing, it's alot easier to clean up.
>>
>>745375142
>accept it, I know sucking nigger ass may make you feel special

i can tell you have absolutely nothing meaningful or constructive to contribute to any conversation about anything of immediate importance.

places like /pol/ (for the vast part) only attract angry people of low intelligence, such as yourself. how many of those "superior genes" you carry are you PERSONALLY responsible for?

go ahead... explain that to me.
>>
>>745375301
this is just revenge, you white knight mother fucker
>>
>>745375231
I used to for not having to clean up, and curiosity
>>
>>745375231
see >>745375426
Some people like eating cum (like me)
>>
>>745347883

If your friend railed you in the ass, that would be a secret. This is something I would literally brag about at Thanksgiving dinner.
>>
>>745374877
You know, for once it might be nice to have a respectful conversation sans condescension. I assure you, I am intimately aware of humanity's collective mindlessness.

However, you can't deny that it's possible we could send out some kind of interstellar vessel.

Naturally it would be populated by the most "elite" individuals that bribed their way aboard, and, based on current technology, the probability that they could successfully navigate to and land on a habitable planet is absolutely nil. But we will undoubtedly try when it becomes clear to all that Earthly civilization is doomed. Technically not impossible. Just extremely improbable.

Bite me. Interstellar was a beautiful movie
>>
>>745374868

What this guy and/or gal said >>745374915
>>
>>745375732
When something's so improbable why even care about it? Why even bring it up? Liking a movie doesn't make it reality.
>>
>>745375490
I'm an angry person of high intelligence, and for good reason. And all of them, I keep these genes alive and healthy each day, and I shall pass them on dutifully and with good conscience.
>>
>>745375490
Alright now let's try and stick to the topic of civilization being completely doomed. If we get sidetracked judging other people, we are just as bad as the people in that particular moral cesspit
>>
>>745375863
Enjoy the BBC rammed up your sphincter, you fucking sell out.
>>
File: cuddly-pink-teddy-detail.jpg (40KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
cuddly-pink-teddy-detail.jpg
40KB, 600x600px
>>745346364
Got Fucked by a dog at the age of 12.
God I want to die
>>
>>745376153
I would be interested in hearing why you think I'm a sellout, if I wasn't so completely unconcerned about you or what you have to say
>>
>>745375952
'you didnt answer my question, you fucking coward.
>>
>>745376423
If you were so unconcerned about my opinion, you wouldn't have replied.
>>
>>745375901
Personal interest I suppose. I've always been fascinated by space, and so try to keep my finger on the bleeding edge of aeronautical development.
>>
>>745348060
Maybe it was a sexual emergency.
>>
>>745376584
You just highlighted my reply dickhead.
>>
>>745376612
Buddy, i'm literally just making conversation.
>>
>>745376688

and you still wont answer it.

so once again: how many of your genes are you responsible for?

(and im not even asking you to define what makes them "superior").

if you cant answer it. just say so.
>>
>>745374827
>be unable to speak for whatever reason, physically or emotionally
>lol she didnt say no

please reconsider your perspective and try think about how others feel
>>
>>745346364
addicted to joints, is that very bad? i live my life in the same way just more calm...
>>
I've "raped" 3 women (two sleep assaults and one traditional homestyle)

My mother once showed me her pussy when she was on pain meds after surgery. I have a huge incest fetish, but I'm not fucking my mom.

My friend and I fucked his gf together. I let him suck my cock once before and 3 times after. I might be a faggot, but it wouldn't be a socially acceptable life choice for me.

If my brother physically aggressed me at all in our last fight (4 days ago), I would have killed him with the screwdriver I was holding. He's an alcoholic and a burden.

I once stole $40 from an apron to this summer job selling soda when I was 13. They blamed it on this brown skinned kid with a learning disability. I never told anyone.

I drink too much, but I'm still functional and articulate.

I've planned my suicide. I'm going to put my random stuff into a storage unit near my parent's house. I'll collect the ~$40K I have saved as well as my gold and watch collection and put it in my mom's safe (travels a lot, so I have time). I'll will my car and guns to my dad. I'll leave my pc, tablet, laptop, phone, and "vintage" console collection to my best friend (cock sucking 3some guy). And I'll leave my S&W 686plus and one bullet to my brother, but I doubt he'll ever get it. I'll make a will detailing all of this. Then walk into the woods and blow my brains out. Good times.
>>
>>745346364
I legitimately hat seeing myself, whether it be in pictures or mirrors.
>>
>>745376954
Please elaborate, if your asking what I think your asking, then obviously the answer is: none. Nobody is responsible for their genes, and it's an absolutely irrelevant question - stupid even.
>>
>>745352793
Get a hooker, or a fat ass black bitch at kfc
>>
>>745375491
I don't really care if it's "revenge". You are literally abusive and her leaving you is probably one of the better things she's done. While getting back with you is going to be one of the stupidest. I hope she can get the help she needs to move on and as much as it's frustrating to say, I also hope you get the help you need to move on and stop being a possessive abusive individual.
>>
>>745377103
Tell me more anon. You seem like a chill asshole.
>>
I was burned by a good friend but I have all his personal info at my disposal to get him deported if I wish
>>
>>745377103
How did your mom's gash look
>>
>>745368523
Oh yea, that's the best
>>
>>745377148
>the answer is: none.

thank you. now think about that VERY hard.

btw, that question is VERY VERY relevant when making assumptions about ourselves.

also, you are not that intelligent. just angry and hateful.
>>
I like pizza
I try to stop
but its so easy to order it online...
>>
>>745374827
You are both wrong and disrespectful.
>>
>>745377646
>Respectful
>/b/

Choose one
>>
>>745377442
I've thought about it, and I still consider it irrelevant to my point and clearly just a liberal tactic designed to make people submit to their shitskin loving dogma and hate their own race. I've dealt with you fedora tipping cucks all my life and I still hold steadfast.

Also, that is your opinion. Which you are entitled to (even though I think you're an egotistic self righteous virtue signalling asshole)
>>
File: IMG_9922.jpg (141KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9922.jpg
141KB, 500x750px
My GF is obsessed with fucking other men in front of me. She won't drop it
>>
>>745377460
Pizza isn't that bad but if you're looking for "healthier' foods, you can actually buy food on amazon. It'll take a while depending on the shipping method.
>>
>>745377103
i dont belive u, wtf how you let your bf suck your cock?
>>
>>745377943
If she gets blacked, then its ok.
>>
>>745375231
i like pre cum but can never do the real deal
>>
>>745377887
>a liberal tactic

this is a huge failure of intuition. the is no "liberal" or "conservative" logic. there is only logic.

its hard to have conversations of this nature because you just wont let go of your presuppositions.

it is very much like having a conversation with a religious fundamentalist. and what a shame that is.
>>
>>745377879
You can do anything you want in life. I choose not to conform to the stereotype of /b/ by using full sentences and words longer than six letters.
>>
>>745376984
You need to take your own advise. The guy probably thought and felt like you were OK with whatever was happening, since you didn't stop him.

I mean honestly, how is he suppose to know you didn't want to do anything, if you literally allowed him to do whatever he wanted? By doing nothing, you make it seem like you're into it. Maybe he thought you were just shy?

You should also think about how he felt, when you accused him of being a rapist, which is insane. He didn't force himself on you at all.
>>
>>745378275
This. I don't get women who want to claim rape when they at no point said no or resisted. You can't just ruin a man's life because he didn't fucking read your mind or whatever.
>>
>>745378430
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4hNaFkbZYU
>>
>>745378275
m: "hey baby shake that ass for me"

f: *proceeds to shake ass for him*

f: "he's such a manipulative pig"
>>
>>745377346
Hmm, lets see...

I used to shoplift with a spanish friend and let him take the fall. No one ever blamed me because I have blonde hair and blue eyes.

I killed a turtle with an anchor once as a kid. Not sure why. I love animals now.

Now that I think about it I have the serial killer's trifecta or whatever the hell they call it. Animal abuse, bedwetting, and facination with fire all as a child.

I would emotionally manipulate an ex that was raped a year before we met. I ended up breaking up with her after forcing her to get an abortion. I felt she was all used up.

I used to steal this faggot kid's shoes all the time and bury them. He was fucking asking for it though.

I once threatened to kill my father when he drunkenly came to the bar I owned to threaten my friends since he saw one of them (a 70 year old alcoholic) literally just talking to his mistress. I'm really glad someone was there to break that up.

I licked a neighbor girl's pussy when she was like 9 and I was 12 or something. I ended up fucking her a decade later.

>>745377396
Pretty good, actually. She lasers. Weird thing is I would fuck someone her age that looks like her and think about momcest, but when push comes to shove I wouldn't fuck my mom. I'm almost disappointed in myself.
>>
>>745370887
I've done it. It's not that big a deal afterwords. FYI. The taste of cum lingers, and it didn't shoot into my mouth as I'd imagined. Kind of dribbles.
>>
File: unnamed (2).gif (496KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (2).gif
496KB, 500x275px
>>
File: 1443605952013.gif (152KB, 500x516px) Image search: [Google]
1443605952013.gif
152KB, 500x516px
>>745350132
That's not rape. You're insulting people who were actually raped like >>745366903
>>
>>745378275
>>745378430
I think you both are missing the point. The person who was raped didn't tell anyone, or they didn't specify. As the person said, they fell into PTSD and was afraid. In that context you are so afraid you are basically paralyzed. The person also didn't say what happened before and after so it's hard to contextualize the whole situation before jumping to anger and bitter conclusions.
>You're not going to have sex with Anon
>Anon probably didn't press charges
>Anon still talked and was 'friends' with said rapist
>Anon went and got therapy
>>
>>745378013
All true, fella. The cock sucking first happened last year. Him and his gf came to shelter at my place during hurricane Matthew. The power went out, we got wasted, she fell asleep, and we get to talking about porn and sex. I ended up spilling the beans about watching trap porn occasionally. He said he did to. We've been hammered every time it happened. I was getting hard and he can tell. It just happened after that. I'd actually recommend it if you can deal with being a fag for life after.
>>
I'm the reason why my former gfs nudes can be found on google by searching her name ... I don't feel bad AMA
>>
>>745377943
Marry her.
>>
>>745367343
>nothing like porno at all

Nothing is ever like porno
>>
>>745379162
What's her name? Obviously.
>>
>>745351699

Quit jerking around 4chan and get that work done, you silly son of a whore.
>>
>>745378176
I said tactic, not logic. You can try to make me submit to the subhumans all you like, but you're just wasting your time.
>>
>>745380144

i had totally forgotten about you. hahaha.

you are not worth knowing. even temporarily.
>>
>>745378235

And be prepared to get all the ridicule in the world for it.

We don't abide by your rules in what you label something as is which clearly isn't, and we also don't give a shit about some autistic donkey pretending to be avant-garde on the internet.
>>
Listen, faggots.

Take a look at the threads on /b/. There's certain threads that are spammed more than the furry and loli threads you see daily. Each one of them is related to cuckoldry and spammed militantly by the same group of people.

>What would you do?
>Pics you're not supposed to share
>girlfriend/wife/ex (bullshit fakes)
>Facebook/Instagram
>Cock/cum tribute
>Umad white boi?
>Generic cuckold threads
>Digits and I post the nudes (usually a datamining scam)
>Incest threads (fake scenarios and pics)

This shit is pushed by a group called Project Normalize. This group also works for the porn industry, probably for PornHub, as cuckoldry and fake incest shit are featured exclusively. The answer is obvious Jews are behind this, but it branches out to many ways. Normalization, monetization, and dependency, as well as the usual destroy healthy family-oriented people and whites. There's also bitcoin farming with this data. Instead of setting up a farm in some refrigerated warehouse, use the goyim's computers around the world.

Why are people consuming it? It's put in your face. It's programmed like a commercial and taps into a subconscious. Even if you don't like commercials, have no intention on buying anything, your subconscious is still affected. Flashing lights, frequencies, and especially repetition. This is how traps became normalized. At first it was a meme. Then it got spammed. Then people took it seriously. Said meme became normal to see everywhere and gave a result thus being *normalized.*

I'll stop supporting the shitted threads until all these cuck and bitcoin mining threads are gone.
>>
>>745380269
Your comebacks are so cringe, I bet you wear flannel and think beards are cool - probably wear a fedora also. The time of reckoning is soon, and you will be lined up against the wall with the rest of them.
>>
>>745359773
Bro
>>
>>745380531
>a group called project normalize
>>
I showered with a 9yo girl
>>
>>745378710
Can you tell more about the experience? I'm curious now...
Already created my profile on the site the other anon recommended (>>745374080)
Now just waiting (nervously) for a response, it will probably take a long time, since my city is kinda small, saw 2 other accounts on my city, kinda sad.
>>
>>745346364
When I was in Uruzgan Province in the 'Ghan, my spotter told me to hold, but I'd already fired my SR98 and put a round through the chest of some fucker who was just walking past the house we were suppressing.
Don't walk through a war zone, fucktard.
>>
I'm so tired of people, and relationships in particular that I'd rather just find some place to live where I can get a dog that'll fulfill my social and sexual needs.

>Dog doesn't have ulterior motives behind his companionship
>Dog only wants to fuck me because he likes fucking me, not because he wants something in exchange

It would be so much better that life is right now.
>>
>>745377266
Underrated b8
>>
>>745346364
In college I used to fuck my gay twink roommate. Only guy I ever had the desire to fuck and he looked pretty effeminate.
>>
File: DJCvvKSXcAEGBFH.jpg (66KB, 650x499px) Image search: [Google]
DJCvvKSXcAEGBFH.jpg
66KB, 650x499px
>>745366817
You're one of millions of White males in the same situation. Our survival rests on us expelling the elites, the Jews, the Marxists, and the minority parasites. This is our fucking country and it was made to work for us by OUR forebears for US!
>>
>>745382310
I chuckled
>>
>>745360959
Just post them here honestly.
>>
File: DAsGm9pXUAA5fks.jpg (76KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
DAsGm9pXUAA5fks.jpg
76KB, 600x450px
>>745374915
go and spend a few days reading threads on pol/. You'll find greater clarity and truth there than anywhere on (((tv))) or most other websites. The truth is racist, sexist, etc. in our world censored by politically correctness.
>>
>>745360959
See >>745386434
Post it already, anon.
>>
>>745385870
How would doing any of that help his mom get a new job and make his life better you screeching autistic fuck head
>>
I've spent over 100 dollars on girlfriend audios

I have a 3 inch dick and I'm circumcised

I was sexually abused by my dad until I was 16 and moved to another state.

I have a massive, massive fetish for cheerleaders, and I'm absolutely terrified of people finding it out. I haven't even told my therapist.

I write romance fiction

I've cheated my way to an A in multiple uni classes. One in particular I did almost no work and the professor said I was his favorite student in the whole class.

Despite that, I'm in my last year and I've made zero friends/connections, picked a shit tier major, and will most likely end with a below average GPA.

I think about killing myself every day.
>>
Not that I really expect anyone to read this,
but I've developed feelings for my friend's girl.
She has been coming to me for help when her
and her boyfriend are fighting (more and more
often) and I haven't made any kind of move
on her because I'm not a shit. I'm honestly
trying to help them in their relationship
problems, but my feelings for her are still there
and I can't stand it
>>
>>745382439
STORY???
>>
File: 1502572681664m.jpg (227KB, 1024x995px) Image search: [Google]
1502572681664m.jpg
227KB, 1024x995px
>>745386669
The flood of Mexicans and other third world leaches are deliberately being imported both to dilute the White working class majority and to suppress wages. Try reading anything that isn't globalist's propaganda and learn a thing, would ya? Can you do that or are you too afraid of being called racist?
>>
File: 20170912_201909.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170912_201909.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
I take creepshots of this girl who wears mostly revealing shirts. Nice tits.
pic related
Thread posts: 291
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.