[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i am trying to get on the dark web but it for some odd reason

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1440655358700s.jpg (3KB, 124x66px) Image search: [Google]
1440655358700s.jpg
3KB, 124x66px
i am trying to get on the dark web but it for some odd reason isnt working... can somebody please point me in the right direction...
>>
Google it yourself, you lazy bastard
>>
>>745277644
Bleach your eyes, you'll be in the dark for good
>>
>>745277887
This.
But use a paint brush and draw a web on your pupils r-tard.
>>
>>745278113
Hey, bud
You don't wanna piss me off, believe me
>>
>>745277644
download the latest tor browser. from there your own your own pretty much. Google darknet search engines.
>>
>>745278561
You're of no help, faggot!

Why didn't you hold on for a second before posting the useless fucking horseshit, then you would of seen the retardation in your words

Thanks for nothing, BITCH!
>>
>>745278869
Bitch the darknet isnt easy to use for a reason. Tor works fine for me why is a faggot like you having issues?
>>
>>745278869
Seriously how can you fuck up something so easy as installing tor?
>>
>>745277644
make sure to install the dark extension for your browser
>>
>>745278374
u dun wun to puss mu uff
>>
>>745279210
You assemble sentences like a retard goose! And how dare you refer to me as faggot. Me, you, and everyone on this board knows that you are the faggot.

I bet you're a fucking Mexicuck, judging by how you spell words.

GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!
>>
>>745279556
Kid, you're treading on thin ice here. Fuck off or apologise
>>
>>745279335
Look! Sometimes I may forget to pull my pants down when taking a shit, but that doesn't make me retarded.

No, what's RETARDED is you're inability to understand everyone isn't perfect, you fucking FAGGOT

You think you're better than everyone here, but I have news for you: you're not! You have equal worth to that of dog shit
>>
>>745279641
http://am4wuhz3zifexz5u.onion/.
http://am4wuhz3zifexz5u.onion/.
So what if Im mexican, im a dreamer, trump will make sure I stay here and dream many dreams. At least I can use the darknet, u faggot cannot.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.