[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My wife and my sex life has been pretty dead for the last four

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 8

File: veri232423.png (770KB, 991x647px) Image search: [Google]
veri232423.png
770KB, 991x647px
My wife and my sex life has been pretty dead for the last four years or more. We've had sex 4-10 times a year each year. She normally just lays there and let's me do my thing. Very depressing. I have consistently offered to try anything new to spice things up if it would help her get more into it. She has always declined anything new until about three weeks ago. Laying in bed one night after turning me down she brought up my offer to try something new. She told me that a male co-worker (he’s black but that doesn’t bother me) and she had been talking (and she admitted kind of flirting) and the subject of sex came up. He told her that he and his half-brother had fooled around with other women together a few times and really enjoyed it. He half-jokingly told her he'd love to have my wife join them. Over the course of a week or so they started talking more seriously about the possibility. She even met both the co-worker and brother for drinks to test the chemistry. Now, my wife tells me she feels like she'd like to try this three way AND have me there to watch. We talked about this and she promised it would just be once unless I said any more was ok. She also promised me more active sex at least weekly if I agreed to this.
>>
>>745276502
Part two

Long and short, this evening we sent the kids for a sleepover at Grandma's and I watched my wife have very vigorous sex with these men. Afterward she did go down on me for a few minutes and then got on top of me for about the three minutes it took me to cum after watching the whole two hours the three of them went from drinks to their first kisses to foreplay to full on sex. Some things hurt: she got very into the sex with both of them, both their penises were quite a bit larger than mine, she had multiple orgasms with both and she let the coworker cum inside of her. She hasn't let me cum inside her in several years because she says she hates the feeling of it squishing around in her after. Even tonight after being with them and riding me, she jumped off and left me to cum on my own stomach. There were things, I liked: watching her fucking and sucking both of them WAS very arousing to watch, seeing her being sexual again was great, when she was with me after she put a lot into it and she made those promises about more and better sex.

Did I make a mistake? Was this a chance worth taking?
>>
>>745276502
>>745276557
I know this is a long read but PLEASE /b/, I have no one else to turn to.
>>
Place in next weeks bin collection.
>>
You got cucked, she will never respect you again, file for divorce cos she's just gonna keep fucking them and not you.
>>
>>745276502
kill yourself faggot
>>
>>745277059
this
give a bro all your shit and stash your cash in his backyard so the (((lawyers))) can't steal it
>>
>>745277059
We've been together forever and have kids. That's not an option. I really thought I was doing the right thing by being more open...maybe I wasn't
>>
>>745276502
We get it OP. You're a cuck.

Honestly, if your sex life has progressed to such a non-exsistent state, you only have yourselfes to blame.

Watching your wife fuck other dudes is not (in my opinion) going to solve your sex life problem. Sure it may provide you with sexual gratification for the temporary, (cuckhold is not my cup of tea, or cuck of tea heh heh). I would advise really work through this with a sex therapy councelor, how was that not on the table before getting railed by two black men?

Like honestly, how is that going to mend the intimacy problems you're facing.

You're effectivley treating your wife like a whore.

I just don't get it.

I'm in my first year of marraige, and the sex obviously isn't perfect but I wouldn't whore my wife out two some other alphas. Fuck that shit.
>>
Yea as soon as she mentioned she was talking about fucking her co-worker you should have divorced her you fucking pathetic piece of shit, what sort of man are you
>>
>>745277408
I don't think I whored her out. It was her idea. Honestly, I just did it because I thought it'd either be this or the end of our marriage. I love her, so I let it happen.
>>
>>745277826

>I love her, so I let it happen.

This is filthy cuck logic

I'm out.
>>
>>745277826
Holy shit OP, I honestly don't know how you're still denying you cucked yourself

How this even crossed your mind as acceptable in a relationship is beyond me
>>
>>745278014
>>745277408
Guys please I'm crying right now. I don't know what to do. I think my marriage is falling apart and I can't pick up the pieces quick enough. I don't think she loves me anymore and I don't know why.
>>
Guys, this is reheated pasta. Stop replying to this loser
>>
>>745278257
Ok think about it like this anon. If you stop this madness now you have a memory of a nightmare soon. If you stay you live in this nightmare.
>>
>>745276557
Murder suicide.
You murdered your sex life.
Finish the job.
>>
>>745278257
Get away from that whore. Explain to the judge she fucked two black guys in front of you and you'll be free.
>>
u are a cuck
>>
>>745278680
You don't understand. I love her and at some point she loved me. I can't imagine life without her.
>>
That butt looks awfully familiar. Where is it from?
>>
>>745276502

I am now divorced because of the same exact bullshit, op. I was married for 10 years.
>>
>>745276502
if your wife has been dead for the last four years, i'm not surprised that she just lays there
>>
>>745276502
fake and gay
>>
>>745276502
>My wife and my sex life has been pretty dead for the last four years or more.

I don't know about your sex life, but chances are your wife will stay dead indefinitely.
>>
File: 1502524159406.jpg (16KB, 480x362px) Image search: [Google]
1502524159406.jpg
16KB, 480x362px
Wake the fuck up. Man up! She basically cheated on you, and you're stuck in you Beta-mode, "Oh, I love her." She doesn't love you.
>>
>>745278873
fake and gay. i refuse to believe there are people like this.
>>
>>745278994
Lol people are dumb

This is a pasta
>>
>>745279116
>>745279139
I can tell none of you are married. She's the mother of my children. There are just some things you have to sacrifice for the sake of the family.
>>
File: 1468293988911.gif (4KB, 360x140px) Image search: [Google]
1468293988911.gif
4KB, 360x140px
>>745278873
Quiet down faggot, this is now a GET Thread.
>>
>>745279207
My life is no joke. I dare you to find where this post came from other than directly from me. Fuck you.
>>
File: 1437417288156.png (48KB, 248x244px) Image search: [Google]
1437417288156.png
48KB, 248x244px
>>745279236
I am you niggerfaggot. This isn't a bait thread anymore, it's a GET thread.

GET!
>>
>>745277826
Your not accomplished enough as a male dominant force in her mind and you allowed two guys to fuck her infront of you. You should be the one brining girls home to fuck while she watches. Impregnate the babysitter you complete loser.

A woman won't respect you unless she is certain you could get, walk out to a bar and seduce a equally high quality woman on the spot.
>>
>>745278873
You can't live life right if you stay with her. Find a bitch that loves both you and your sex life, don't stick to that cuck shit
>>
>>745279236
marriages fall apart all the time. staying together and being unhappy isnt good for anyone. it would honestly be better for the kids if you divorced before you both hate each other
>>
>>745276557
Divorce her. Shit like this infuriates me
>>
i know this story is fictional, but in any case op

first of all don't take advice from the autismos here. if your relationship has troubles and the sex life is part of it, go get couple's therapy. if she just doesnt want u, tell her u also want to fuck other women and stay as a household until the kids turn 18.

but ffs don't take advice from virgin autismos on 4chan
>>
>>745279398
Do you think that'd actually work? I want to ask her, but I'm a little scared that she won't like it...
>>
>>745279716
Thank you. I've been looking for some serious answers for the longest. I will definitely consider therapy!
>>
i'd throw my two cents in, but you already knew what you were going to get
>>
>>745278636
well said
>>
>>745279716
>actually providing sound advice
its like you want people to live miserably
>>
>>745280265
its not even about him. he claims to have kids, so its his duty to sort that shit out for their sake. if the relationship is salvageable and they both want to try, they should be honest and try. if she simply doesn't want him anymore, he should tell her he will also find someone else and they should stay together to provide the kids a normal household until they're old enough that a divorce won't fuck them up.

when you have kids, they become a priority
>>
>>745278257
welp you've got to rape your wife
thats the only solution to this

I dont mean like be violent and hurt her or anything, but you need to step up your alpha game and show her who the boss is. Pin her ass down, rip her clothes off and just fuck the shit out of her until she loves you again.

and if she ever mentions doing a threesome again, you haul back and slap the shit out of her, and then fuck her
>>
File: op.png (669KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
op.png
669KB, 1000x750px
>>745276596
1. Fake as hell. Try harder LARPing fag.
2. You/re a cuck. Kill yourself.
>>
>>745279724
So, guys...I just asked the Mrs....

Like I expected, she wasn't a fan of the idea. But, she did give some good points. It's probably best overall if we don't involve any more people in our private sex life. 4 is plenty.
>>
Wtf is with all this nigger shit recently? Why are people trying to convince me to let niggers fuck my girlfriend?
>>
>>745276502
This is the beginning of the end for you, brother. This shit will not stop just because you ask her, it will just stop being available knowledge to you. If you tell her no more, it'll keep happening behind your back. If you don't tell her no more, then you're just living as a cuck, and I can't imagine that's very fun.
>>
You're pathetic and your whore of a woman is unfaithful. Kick that nigger-loving bitch out of your life, hit the gym, and get yourself a sensible woman in your life. Cuck.
>>
Dude if she wants you to Allow her to live out her fantasy, she should do something you want afterward... just to make it even
>>
>>745280487
the guy obviously still wants to fuck his wife and keep the family together despite knowing his wife lost interest in their lives, he's just an idiot for thinking that she's still into him after all these years, sure she may have loved him passionately at one point but you can't deny how she doesn't care to fuck him anymore, the guy is just holding on to whatever delusions he still has, it's a no brainer he should focus on working things out for the kids, but as for his wife he needs to take a step back and look at literally what's happened. only an idiot would tell themselves this was okay
>>
>>745276557
You lost her few years ago and this is just agony. Divorce her and find new one, where the mutual chemistry will be present. Dont degrade yourself like that.
>>
> My wife and my sex life has been pretty dead for the last four years

> She normally just lays there

Bitch is dead. No wonder.
>>
>>745276502
His name is John Bettendorf
>>
>>745280660
The thing is, I wouldn't want her to feel uncomfortable and have even more reason to hold out on sex. Just because we're married doesn't mean I have the right to have sex with her
>>
>>745280801
the jews
>>
>>745278257
>guys I'm crying right now
>let wife fuck two other dudes
And you wonder why your marriage is failing.
>>
>>745276557
It doesn't look good. She let them come inside her but still forced you out. That pretty much nails it. You're done with her, sexually. She'll fuck you as long as you giver her permission to fuck someone else, but, very soon, she won't ask for permission any more.

Divorce is like root canal. No matter how bad root canal can be, putting it off is a mistake. The moment you think you might need it is the moment you need to act. Waiting is much, much more painful.

Kids or not, it's time to go.
>>
>>745281175
if you're not trolling with this comment, you really are a little pussy

that attitude is THE REASON your wife doesnt want to have sex with you in the first place. this is not how a man thinks
>>
File: 1452263471010.jpg (54KB, 736x1250px) Image search: [Google]
1452263471010.jpg
54KB, 736x1250px
>>745276502
Was about to masturbate but my penis went soft when you mentioned niggers and cucking yourself and I thought I was pathetic overall you should divorce your wife or become the fucking alpha again no woman would respect a man who sits and cry about his shitty sex life a real man would show his love and respect towards his lover but make sure he sets the ground rules in the bed that why she wants be fuck by a nigger alpha monkey rather a cuck. people like you are the reason the white Race is dying

So go fuck yourself or pull your shit together because there is no compromise when it comes to sex
>>
>>745281363
Who are you to tell me how a man thinks? My wife fell in love with who I was and I see of no reason to change.
>>
>>745281457
mods
>>
>>745276502
You're a fucking faggot dude, when another man starts talking about fucking your wife you show up to the work and smash him in the head, not invite him over to breed your fucking whore of a wife with his Mandingo half brother... no wonder she doesnt fuck you... you should strangle her you fucking pussy...
>>
>>745281463
your wife fell in love with who she thought you were, but you were not

if this were not the case, you would not be in your current predicament

Im telling you man, women are very basal in their wants and needs. You need to figure out how to make her cum on the regular with your dick.
>>
>>745281298
This. You are done. She may have loved you once but that's over. Move on.
>>
op she's a fucking person, not just some meme stereotype bullshit, she can think and reason things out, sure she might not want to tell you she doesn't love you anymore to your face because no shit you've been together for so long and have kids, but you can't ignore that there's a fucking thing there that puts you two in this position, she doesn't feel that same thing you two once had before, literally talk to her about it, be fucking honest and dont bitch out just because she's uncomfortable, you're the one in fucking distress. why are you so afraid to talk about the real problems between you two when it comes to sex and your relationship when she doesn't care to even talk about it herself, just fucking talk to her
>>
Bad and obvious bait.
>>
>>745276557
only one option you need to level the playing field, its not right she gets her way and you get nothing, arrange to have her co-worker and his half brother fuck you too its only fair
>>
>>745281656
>implying
your newfag is showing
>>
>>745281894
I'm fucking dead... hahahaha
>>
>>745276502
crappy pasta
>>
>>745281894
fair's fair
>>
>>745281608
butthurt
>>
>>745276557
basically if you say no to next time, she will just do it behind your back. if she only opened up real sex opportunities because of these men, it means she thinks they are better than you in her eyes. she has degraded you in her own mind to the point where you don't even matter, you are just an obstacle that she needs to hide her preferred sex life from.
>>
File: 1505333878229.jpg (35KB, 451x600px) Image search: [Google]
1505333878229.jpg
35KB, 451x600px
>>745276502
>>
>>745276502
I'd get started on the divorce proceedings now, anon. Unless you wanna raise 12 little criminals and go home to a wrecked vagina, unless she leaves your ass first.
>>
>>745276502
This is a new level of faggot. Kill yourself for even considering it.
>>
File: 1504154972133.jpg (54KB, 474x526px) Image search: [Google]
1504154972133.jpg
54KB, 474x526px
>>745276502

one night, slip her a roofie.

Wire her body up to electrical shock wires.

THEN THE SEXUAL TRAINING BEGINS.
>>
>>745276502
You have officially been cucked OP rip
>>
I have three kids and I'm happily married for ten years.

You are so cucked. I'd divorce my wife and pay child support the rest of my life if my wife got close to this shit.

Ur done. The fact that you can't please your wife alone is proof. Get out of the way somebody else will please her better than you can.
>>
Lemme get this straight you whore out your wife and don't get paid by two potential clients? Your wife don't respect you and most likely has been fucking these two guys. Anf you're not getting a cut? You gotta grab the birch slap her around a bit. Treat her like the white she is. Get some video of her fucking these niggas and if she gets outta line you threatin to show that to everyone. If she's gonna be a fucking whore grow a pair of fucking balls and treat her the way she's acting. Tldr your wife's been cheating on you for years. Mobe on dude.
>>
>>745276502
:Op is beta faggot THREAD closed
>>
>>745276502
Hey op.
1 nice bait!
2 if it's true post nudes of your wife. Because it's over and you are a cuck
3 if you don't have some nudes take someone
>>
>>745276502
Sage this fucking reddit bullshit
>>
For example
>>
>>745277279
How fucking dumb can a person be? God I hope that this is real for the sake of men everywhere.
Thread posts: 86
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.