[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

About to do coke at a party later What should I expect?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 3

File: 28485b.jpg (16KB, 250x200px) Image search: [Google]
28485b.jpg
16KB, 250x200px
About to do coke at a party later
What should I expect?
Also general drug thread
>>
>>745275859
Expect a waste of money for what it is.
>>
>>745276211
/thread
>>
Coke is a meme.

Don't fall for the Shit

Meth is way better recreationally
>>
Certain death
>>
>>745275859
Always was a fan of speed. Everytime I tried coke I didn't feel a thing. Do the same anon and you will save a lot of money.
>>
why is coke so popular if it does nothing? (ive never tried before)
>>
>>745275859
Just a really outgoing feeling will come over you with a nasty drip, so don't swallow the clogged up shit. Also, you can drink twice as much.
>>
Coke sucks

Does fuck all

Just habit forming and a dumb addictive drug
>>
>>745275859
A nice short high followed by regrat.
Save your money. Or Buy a nice bottle of rum or whiskey.
>>
>>745275859
>20 seconds later
>wait, that's it??
>>
>>745276607
because college girls are fucking stupid and just think it makes them cool and zany
>>
>>745276607
most people do shitty coke. good coke is incredible and unlike anything else.

but for all intents and purposes, the coke you're buying is a waste, so stick to adderall/dexedrine/meth
>>
>>745275859
its fun. Start slow. Dont use paper currency to snort. Enjoy the drip, thats when the drugs slide down your throat and numb it out. Dont be scared of it. Its enjoyable. Drinking with coke go hand in hand so its a good mix but dont be fucked up on either one or it will be a mean hangover the next day. If you do a lot of coke the best hangover cure is water and xanax. If you do enough you might get the teeth grinds, chew some gum or some a cig. You will find yourself not know what to do with your hands or your tapping foot. So just talk, which wont be hard.

Just go slow and enjoy yourself my friend.

Everything in moderation, and even that in moderation.
>>
Expect to spend more on it in the coming weeks than you ever intended to spend on a drug.
>>
>>745276708
or, instead of doing a different shitty drug, pick up some opana and genuinely enjoy being alive.
>>
I just tried coke, it was a huge let down. Weed is way better
>>
>>745276817
as someone who actually knows about drugs, going to parties and having college girls act like they knew about drugs just to act cool fucking made me cringe.

"oh yeah i do addy all the time haha"

"cool, i have two, you want one?"

"oh.... uhhh....yeah haha i guess"

then you can tell they have no idea whats about to hit them and they get horny af
>>
>>745275859
Dont do it its too expensive.

Pro tip its garbage unless you drink on it.
>>
>>745276911
not even comparable.

but yeah shitty coke is shit
>>
>>745275859
not a serious thread

coke is awesome. if youre in the right setting and in the right set it cam amplify the night 10x

worth the money but be careful
>>
>>745277061
and so much worse for you, not that anyone gives a shit in the moment
>>
>>745277057
>then you can tell they have no idea whats about to hit them and they get horny af
Doesn't sound like you're cringing to me
>>
>>745277096
More like amplify the next minute or so 10x

Coke is too expensive for how fucking short it lasts
>>
>>745277096
>>745277061
So it seems like OP isn't buying any, hes just gonna partake in it at a party. Which means if its shitty quality then he wont be bummed out that he got ripped off and also means that he can't hog it all and get spun out.
>>
>>745275859
It might make you have to shit really bad. Can't tell if it's just cut or if that's just how my body reacts. Either way, I don't like it, but I also don't do coke enough to really sort it out.
>>
>>745275859
The first time I did coke
>Be me
>19
>Been dating this 8/10 girl for a couple months
>We smoke weed together nothing else
>Still haven't fucked
>Live in apartments with a bunch of mexicans (I'm white)
>They are always handing out beers and getting fucked up
>One guy from the apartment named Juan across the way stops me one day
>Asks if I like coke
>Never tried it, don't want to ruin my life
>He gives it to me and says if I like it to come find him
>Keep this little $10 baggie for a few days
>Mention it to a dude I work with (cashiers at a grocery store)
>He tells me to come over after work and we'll do the coke
>I get there and show him the baggie
>He's like this isn't enough to snort but we'll put it in a blunt
>Smoke the coke/weed blunt
>Heartrate increases but other than that no discernible difference from a normal weed high
>Tell my girlfriend about the experience
>We agree to buy some from Juan
>Next day buy $40 worth two sacks
>Girlfriend and I snort half each of one
>I feel this rush in my heart and a buzz in my brain
>Feel like I've been lauging for hours
>Girlfriend immediately jumps me on the couch
>The cerebral effects are so overwhelming I can't even feel any parts of my body except my heart
>We don't fuck
>Next day we both feel like absolute shit
>Agree never to do it again
>A few days later we're like yeah we're doing it again
>Only this time we're also drinking
>Again we try fucking and the alcohol did the trick
(Coke and alcohol consumed together turn to cocaethylene)
>So we FINALLY fuck
>Become addicted to the coke
>Drink and do coke every weekend and most weekdays
>I lose my job and stop paying bills
>Be homeless

so yeah it's a rush but an expensive and degrading one
>>
a rush, tingling, warmth of the body, horniness, a general willingness to live.
>>
>>745275859
Never buy your own coke. If it's there, sure do some. Throw some money to someone, but don't keep it around imo. The shit is physically addictive and way too expensive for such a short high
>>
>>745276441
This
>>
>>745277262
Drugs aren't bad people. Its the people who use them that make the drug look bad.

Jesus Christ everything in moderation you fools
>>
>>745276211
>>745275859
yep. Coke is shit. Especially in the USA where it's just as likely you're gonna get really shit coke rather than decent coke.
>>
>>745277620
What to expect? Nothing crazy it's kinda shit just don't be a bitch and do it.

Addy is better lol.
>>
>>745275859
Becareful dude. Assholes are putting Fent in just about every powder out there.
>>
>>745277794
Fucking this
Especially if you live in fl
>>
>>745275859
Expect not to do coke, but some other white substance, more like caffeine or "plantfood" aka mother fucking bathsalts. 80% of coke seized in the UK, had 0 traces of cocaine, obviously you're probably not in the UK, but the worlds not that difference I am a "Coke dealer" and hahahaha I buy a pound of caffeine for 17$ off the web, and everyone tastes it. The ONLY complaint I ever had was when someone bought it to cook it up into crack. I simply said "oh whoops I cut it with caffeine, thats the stuff that dissolved into your water" just hoping he didnt use enough water to leave some at the bottom. Sure enough, he came back the next week with another 50$ to give it another try. Protip buy caffeine, it lasts longer/cheaper, and you wouldnt be snorting deworming agents. Besides all that euphoria you feel in the moment, to a real user, often makes them go suicidal after stopping use. Not always.. but I hope you dont think I'm trolling. Don't expect to do cocaine, unless you live in south america. Which you very well fucking could.
>>
>>745277794
>Fent
whats so bad about that, just gives it a little boost right?
>>
>>745275859
well, you better hope its good coke. mdma is the best party drug though, period, finishing with weed
>>
>>745277794
>>745277889

this shit terrifies me
>>
>>745278024
Just get a test kit
>>
>>745278051
You can't test for fent most of the time, the quantities are too small to get an accurate reading, while at the same time still being enough to kill someone
>>
>>745277794
why would you cut a hardcore stimulant with a hardcore depressant? do they think no one is going to notice?
>>
>>745277992
Yeah, itll boost you 6 feet downward
>>
>>745277794
Wouldnt that be a waste of fent...??? Like I always laugh when people say their shitty weed was laced with something like coke or whatever, and it just seems like it would be sucha waste of $$$ for drug dealers to do that. They aren't stupid.
>>
>>745278142
news at 11, most drug users are retards
>>
>>745277992
Uh no. You don't get a "boost" you die.
>>745277889
>>745278024
same. Literally just got back from a funeral. No one said what it was besides an OD, but with fent taking people out, I wouldn't be surprised
>>
>>745277992
its doesn't have any legs, plus whatever jerkoff cut the shit sure as fuck didn't dilute it geometrically, so you get hotspots. its just not possible to suspend a powder in another without proper equipment, and with a potency like fentanyl you're liable to OD depending on how bad somebody else fucked up.
>>
>>745278171
Have you not been paying attention to the fentanyl deaths that are just wiping people out?
>>
>>745277945

This is a lie.

We run test kits on everything we get here in Michigan ( Saint John's )

And we get some good ass coke here still.

It's about 190$ a ball .. but it's good coke
>>
>>745278171
Because if a drug kills some fucker people go "bro this dealer's shit is so hard some pussy died, let's fuckin do it bro"
>>
>>745278171

fent is a million times cheaper than cocaine and it looks insanely similar. sometimes they'll just straight sell you fent instead of coke.
>>
>>745278179
no, you're a retard. it doesn't work that way.

someone uses a specific type of drug because they want a specific kind of experience. if you completely fuck that up, no one buys from you. it makes less than zero sense.

the person who posted about cocaine being cut with fentatyl was likely just talking out his ass.
>>
>>745277992
If you don't mind having a stone chest(aka if you have respiratory failure no one can help you) and 5 minutes of drooling on yourself.
>>
>>745278308
do you live under a rock?
>>
>>745278256
this poster is in high school and has never seen a drug
>>
>>745278248
Also run test kits and I can attest to what anon says. We run with dancesafe at festivals and the majority of coke/K/molly is something else. We literally had close to 50 baggies of meth marketed as k/mdma. Shit is dangerous to just say it doesn't happen
>>
>>745278329
if you are the person i was responding to, i already know that you do. real life doesn't work like in the DARE pamphlets, kid.
>>
>>745278171
a waste? Fent is dirt cheap.
>>
>>745278308
You're retarded. This is happening everywhere right now. Can't tell if you're trolling or just ignorant to what's going on
>>
>>745278308
It's simple, most buyers don't know shit or are new, or are addicted enough to not care about quality
>>
>>745278533
sure. people are cutting cocaine with fentatyl. that is totally a thing that is happening, in real life.
>>
>>745278248
It's a lie? because it's not lol, I'm not trying to say cocaine doesn't exist that'd be insane. But! It's very unlikely to find something worthwhile, and even if you do. Woohoo.... Odds are if you're going to a party, you ain't snagging cocaine.
>>
>>745278308
We're not talking about buying some pot from the suburbian kid here.
>>
>>745278418
Well fuck me no I don't pay mind to drugs on the news cause I tend to just think its all propaganda or whatever maaaaaaaaaan
>>
>>745278600
Google for 5 minutes you dumb fuck.
>>
>>745278308
ya. opi's are cut with fent is the cheapest opiate by mass. oxy's are pressed fent, heroin is bulked and cut with fent. etc.

its like people complaining that mdma is being cut with heroin. its just fucking retarded and not a thing that happens.
>>
>>745278308
hahahaha i'm sorry anon. but I won't be sorry when your friends can't give you CPR cus you snorted something at a busstop or from your homie Moe.
>>
>>745277057
>one
You're doing it wrong
>>
you can expect a trip to my homeland
>>
>>745275859
>cocaine
is really just 20% cocaine, 80% adulterants.
enjoy your nose burning off, cancer, and blindness i suppose.
>trusting drug dealers and sociopathic mobsters with handling the products you're about to ingest
you're fucking smart!
>>
>>745278758
"B-But you told me it was cocaine! Sir come back! Did you lie to me!?"
>>
>>745278146
>>745278204
>>745278216
Pussys
>>745278325
Sounds like a good time, If I knew people were doing shit like this I wouldn't have held off coke for so long. Need to find a hook up, my guy doesn't carry it.
>>
>>745278877
Yeah dude, rip a huge hero line of fent and show us how big of pussies we are
>>
>>745278758
who do you believe these fictional drug dealers are selling the cocaine-fentatyl hybrid to, pray tell?
>>
Dunno why people are getting butthurt that Fent is being brought up. It IS being cut into powders. Fact. It IS killing people. Fact. It takes minuscule amounts to kill people. FACT.

Just be smart about it OP.
>>
>>745275859
Don't let the bubbles bother your nose.
>>
>>745279072
I've found two narcan kits with bags of cocaine in cars I've bought at my dealership, so say what you want.
>>
>>745279072
>http://www.businessinsider.com/fentanyl-cut-cocaine-causing-overdoses-2017-6

>https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2017/05/27/how-much-fentanyl-can-kill-you/345726001/

>http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/fentanyl-opioid-crisis-delta-overdose-9-in-20-minutes-cocaine-1.4289893
>>
>>745279272
Less than a minute to find sources, but hey, keep defending a losing position
>>
>>745278387
thanks anon, I've been ripping kids off for years, and everytime I bring it up I'm called a liar.. dont even get me started on MDMA, fuckin crushed up heart medication/meth or 2cb if I have it.
>>
File: IMG_6104.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6104.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>745278387

I'm not saying people don't buy shit drugs from retards and niggers.

I'm saying it's not impossible to get real coke still here in decent areas.

My dope man is a married late 40s married white dude with 2 kids in college and owns a small business and rentals .. this is the kind of dope man you need .. not some niggers driving a dodge intprepid with shitty rims
>>
>>745275859
fun.
you should expect fun.
>>
>>745279443
I didn't say real coke isn't possible, I have some coming to me tomorrow. I'm just telling OP to be careful and I'm telling whoever said "fent with coke isn't a real thing" is a moron
>>
>>745279443
You just described me, change rentals with soap company. I am so sorry fool. I've never sold someone a real bag in my life, and they always come back. People like you have genuinely put my kids through college. So I should say, thank you fool, not I'm sorry.
>>
If you're in a rich area where you can actually get "real" cocaine, what kind of price should you expect? I've never used it, so I don't even know what amounts correspond to a single newbie hit.
>>
You guys must be getting really shitty coke.
I've always had a good time on coke
It makes chics horny as fuck too
>>
>>745279760
I buy 80 bags, but I couldn't really tell ya the size. It's just how much I like to spend
>>
>>745279820
>It makes chics horny as fuck too
Right up until it's actually fuck time.
>>
>>745275859
Expect nothing else to seem fun at this party except doing more coke. Expect you will constantly be visiting the bathroom. expect to wanna do it a lot more like too much...
>>
>>745280012
ain't that the fuckin truth
Thread posts: 91
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.