[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We post erotic fan fiction ideas and hope somebody deci

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 27

File: april rocksteady irma bebop.jpg (196KB, 1280x965px) Image search: [Google]
april rocksteady irma bebop.jpg
196KB, 1280x965px
ITT: We post erotic fan fiction ideas and hope somebody decides to write them.

My idea is that Bebop and Rocksteady intend to rape Irma and April from the 80's TMNT cartoon, but Irma and April are so horny that they turn the tables on them and fuck Bebop and Rocksteady into tired submission.

http://members.adult-fanfiction.org/register.php

http://archiveofourown.org/invite_requests
>>
bamp
>>
buuump
>>
stumped
>>
baaaaaamp
>>
>>745237217
"sissy sonic" has a nice ring to it, I don't think it's been done before, why not try that?
>>
File: 1298540361542.png (155KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
1298540361542.png
155KB, 600x480px
>watching teenage fag turtles

I was watching anime like cowboy bebop and flcl at 8 years old, western "animation" is for literal retards.
>>
>>745240953
Wrong:

http://archiveofourown.org/tags/Hedgewhore
>>
>>745241103
Really?! Holy shit I'm so out of the loop
>>
File: comment.jpg (139KB, 1581x847px) Image search: [Google]
comment.jpg
139KB, 1581x847px
>>745241157
Make sure to leave a comment on them (Use a fake email)
>>
File: 113.jpg (88KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
113.jpg
88KB, 600x800px
>>
>>
>>
soul. vore.
>>
>>
>>
Boy, I sure hope someone decides to write some nice, juicy Inuyasha x Sesshomaru fanfiction. That's never happened before at all. :'^)
>>
You tried this post earlier today and got 0 replies
Now you bump repeatedly begging for replies
Take this shit to >>>/r/
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>745237217
You know, there are a lot of degrees of pathetic, but nothing is as low as posting your 80s cartoon erotic fanfiction on 4chan to try and get more views on your shitty site.
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: tumblr_omx8a6hGNm1servzzo1_1280.jpg (356KB, 1100x1781px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_omx8a6hGNm1servzzo1_1280.jpg
356KB, 1100x1781px
If you niggers want either yuri, futa or monstergirls then i can fill a few short ones
>>
File: poison juri.jpg (344KB, 1240x1753px) Image search: [Google]
poison juri.jpg
344KB, 1240x1753px
>>745249445
Poison takes advantage of the Street Fighter girls after she beats them like Juri
>>
File: poison024.png (242KB, 520x510px) Image search: [Google]
poison024.png
242KB, 520x510px
>>745250055
Or Chun Li
>>
>>
>>745250055
>>745250122
I swear i have done this one before

>juri falls back onto the mat, back against the ropes as she tries to sit upright. Her breathing is heavy and laboured and she is covered in sweat. Poison, standing over her with a smug expression and flustered cheeks, bites her lip as she slowly unzips her short shorts.
>juri lost the bet fair and square, now she has to...
>juri stares in shock as a seven inch cock falls infront of her, the tip brushing her lips. Poison gasps as her head makes contact with juri's soft and pouty lips. She immediately begins to get hard, her cock twitching and slowly standing upright.
>juri looks up to poison before timidly opening her mouth. Poison sighs and takes a firm grip of juri's hair, holding her like handle bars as she lines up her cock and slams her hips forward.
>juri gags as everyinch is forced into her throat, the hard cock struggling to bend to fit juri's contracting throat.
>poison begins to thrust, her firm pelvis slamming into juri's nose as saliva begins to trickle down her shaft.
>juri's eyes begin to water and her gags become more violent as poison starts to gyrate as well.
>not loosening her grip, poison begins to make smaller thrusts and pumps, her breath becoming more rapid and small gasps escaping her lips.
>poison stiffens and her penis starts to pulsate as she unloads ropes of cum down juri's throat.
>juri manages to pull back only to receive several shots on her flustered face.
>poison, shaking and weary, falls to the floor on her knees.
>she looks right into juri's dazed eyes before sticking out her tongue and licking her own seed of her victims face.
>she takes a moment to play with it in her mouth before pulling juri in for a kiss.

Short one for ya
>>
>>745237217
"Rocksteady grunted and April O'Neil shrieked as he thrust his swollen member into her slutty, broken down anus."

kek.
>>
>>
>>745237217
jesus fucking autism op how many shit threads are you going to shit out on this topic today
>sage this bullshit op is a faggot and deserves no replies
>>
>>745251615
>>745237217

Pro tip OP
Go to trash or aco for writefag stuff you double nigger
>>
>>745251322
Write more?
>>
>>
File: IMG-20170911-WA0001.jpg (109KB, 583x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170911-WA0001.jpg
109KB, 583x960px
And then... After some hard sex... Broccoli-man appears! And he fills every girl and man anus of broccoli and starting eating their anuses

Pick unrelated
>>
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.