[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is a Xanax high because every time I've had it I just

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5625.jpg (14KB, 288x216px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5625.jpg
14KB, 288x216px
What is a Xanax high because every time I've had it I just get tired and fall asleep even on 0.5mg
>>
That's a Xanax high
>>
>>745221205
Fuck off with that bar shit nigga. That's borderline hard shit yo. Stick to white nigga drugs like mushrooms n shit. Expand yo mind and wake up n shit.
>>
>>745221218
That's shit, I can do that anyway
>>
>>745221390
I've done psychedelics plenty. Sometimes I just wanna chill
>>
>>745221514
Isn't that what weed is for?
>>
>>745221560
Not OP but weed gives me anxiety.
>>
>>745221205
Well Xanax is stimmulating and you get tired because your brain doesnt register any signals from your nerves and thus you become tired and fall asleep
>>
>>745221623
Really? I guess that's common. But since you said that you do psychedelics, you should probably know how to relax and go with it...?
>>
>>745221560
>>745221623
This. Weed just makes me uncomfortable. I am a fan of occasional opiates however and will likely mix a low dose with this Xanax
>>
>>745221848
Good luck when you fuck up and OD retard lol. You're not invincible. Go suck a dick if weed gives you anxiety you fucking pussy
>>
>>745221514
I got a 20mg 4-aco-dmt capsule. I'm waiting for a good point in my life were I'm not working about shit to try a smaller dose. I've never tried a psychadelic before but have done a ton of research. Advice? Am I just being a pussy?
>>
>>745222053
/thread
>>
>>745221205
sleep or full on retardation i had friends that would pop 10 bars at parties passout in 10 minutes saying and doing dumb shit.
>>
>>745222099
Whatever you do hive in to the drug and just flow with it, never try to forventer some shit it might get you rolling on a bad trip
>>
>>745222053
Not him, but man, different drugs affect people differently. I don't like the idea of opiates, but I wouldn't call them a pussy because they don't enjoy weed (even if it's awesome).
>>
>>745222239
4acodmt is an anolog for mushrooms. It's metabolized into Psilisin. Thanks for the input Anon. Ive already familiarized myself with that important fact though.
>>
>>745222367
Cool
>>
most ppl i onow dont take it recreationally, but ambien...is fuck8ng Awesome!

and because ive taken it for so long, it takes like, 3 to put me asleep..
so i can vibe on 1 for a while and its great.

Used to pop xannies with my ambien. I slept for like 30 hours..
>>
>>745222053
Come on man, you're literally shitting all over the internet because some random guy doesn't enjoy weed. Sort your life out my dude. I'm literally doing some Xanax and a small amount of codeine, I'm not shooting up heroin and munching down 5 bars.
>>
>>745222099
Not much you can do to prepare. Be in a good mindset, a good setting and have a reliable friend nearby if needed
>>
>>745221205
You're taking too much. Try a .25mg dose and drink some coffee if you feel that sleepy. You're suppose to feel cool, calm, in control with a generally giddy and playful demeanor. A light and pleasant drunkenness without the nausea and sloppy behavior.
>>
Anyone like kratom? No? Anyone??
>>
>>745221205
If you have intense anxiety, xanax acts on gaba beta receptors to produce more GABA itself, which in turn alleviates anxiety symptoms, if you're just a normal person, it'll just make you feel relaxed and a little sleepy I guess, maybe the tiniest bit euphoric but you have to focus on it. Try vaping nicotine juice or a cig with it.
>>
>>745221205
>13 years old me
>alcohol and marihuana
>15 cocaine and extasis
>16 lsd
>17 Heroine
>18 Politoxicomany
>Now doing codeine and xanax
Don't do drugs kids
>>
>>745222752
sometimes its good, sometimes it makes me throw up, sometimes its just eh and makes me dizzy.

but it can be really pleasant.
>>
>>745222821
...and then 2 days later it feels like everything in life is shite and against you and you just wanna die...
>more xans
>rinse & repeat
>>
>>745222367
i dont think so mane
>>
>>745222752
Yeah I got some red maeng da and a blend of white Vietnam/green malay and some white Bali or some other shit I don't really use
>>
>>745222930
depends on the strain. i found one i really like but now my tolerance is too high
>>
>>745223000
Nice trips. Ever try green indo?
>>
>>745222752
I've tried it. Nice soothing feeling kicked in while I was in a buddy's car.

>Mfw news article about it being as addictive as heroin or some shit
>Fuck news, hope they don't schedule it
>No mfw imagine cuz I'm gay jk
>>
>>745223054
I think, I've gone through a lot of different strains at this point so I really only keep track of the ones I currently have and the ones I like. Red maeng da being one of them and I do like green Malay too, just not super hardcore.
>>
>>745222993
What do you mean? I've researched it fairly well..
>>
>>745223139
damn i mixed it up with something else with a similar name.
>>
>>745223130
What was the best white strain you had?
>>
>>745222752
Kratom is amazing if you can stomach the taste and digestion, and deal with the constipation.
>>
>>745223002
yeah the tolerance buildup is real on this stuff.
also always makes my shit have a weird greenish color.
>>
>>745222367
>Psilisin

Stay in school, kid
>>
>>745223130
Green malay makes me feel okay initially then when it starts wearing off I feel sick and feverish.
I have about 15g of that still but I really don't like it. It's funny because that's the one people are usually fond of. I don't like it.
A high dose of kali green indo is close enough for me to an opiate high, which is why I prefer it.

If op wants to just feel mellow and chill, I think he should try kratom. It's legal (almost) everywhere.
>>
>>745223380
psilocin*
Fuck, my bad man.
>>
>>745222099
Question: Why aco dmt? I got got true NN DMT flakes that I keep for the right time for a breakthrough. 4 aco dmt seems to me like a lsd trip without visuals. I mean I havent tried it but many people say so
>>
>>745223358
I use it to manage chronic pain. I take one tbsp every 3 hours or so.
>>
>>745223330
White maeng da, idk what it is about the maeng da family but therye just good strains. Intensely euphoric, moderately motivating, and still very opiate-esque classic feeling, like feeling warm. 9/10 strain.
>>745223424
Damn 15g? I've never gotten that high up in tolerance but right now my average doses have been 4-5g. Sometimes 3.5 if I mix with some phenibut or something else. I used to get like good genuine opiate highs from it but not really much anymore, more like a opiate feeling. Tolerance ain't no fun
>>
>>745223330
Haven't really tried the white too much. Everyone seems to like white maeng da.
>>745223358
Holy fuck you aren't kidding. The worst part is the taste. Imagine someone took a vacuum cleaner bag, poured the dust from it in a glass and mixed it with some water and told you to drink it. That's probably the closest I can come to comparing the taste with anything.
>>
>>745223424
Ah shit I misread I thought you said 15g per dose, I gotcha though
>>
>>745223660
You misunderstand. I have 15g of it left in a bag. I'll only use it when I'm desperate.
I'm not sure where to get white maeng da. The site I always go to doesn't carry it.
>>
>>745223676
I've used Kratom quite a bit and the taste no longer bothers me at all. I toss and wash it or make it a tea. No additives whatsoever to mask the flavor. I can still get borderline nausea but the way I use it it doesn't make me throw up anymore. The constipation is the worst part of it IMO.
>>
>>745223660
As far as i know maeng da isn't just one strain but a few strains mixed together to guarantee a good quality
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.