[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whoever knew about the Agile2013 thing. I need to know that thousands

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: oily.jpg (84KB, 639x818px) Image search: [Google]
oily.jpg
84KB, 639x818px
Whoever knew about the Agile2013 thing. I need to know that thousands didn't actually see those pictures that are in the meme. And they were only posting the text of things, not the pictures!
>>
I feel like English is not your first language so I hope this makes sense.
Please post more of whoever that is. Thank you.
>>
>>745202838
Look those who know what the Agile2013 meme is knows what i am talking about. i need to make sure a picture isnt being used like it is said to have been used in the meme.
>>
File: LVztIh8.jpg (564KB, 999x4451px) Image search: [Google]
LVztIh8.jpg
564KB, 999x4451px
this is the meme
>>
Anyone?
>>
Just post more of the girl.
>>
>>745204037
It isn't about the girl asshole its about me.
>>
>>745202448
you worked at that investment firm in 2013?
>>
>>745204516
Dammit. I knew the language barrier would be a problem.

Quiero. Pictures. Of. The. Girlo.
Porra caralho.
>>
>>745202448
also your post was hard as fuck to keep reading
>>
写真をお願いします
Mas fotos.
More pictures.
Mais fotos.
>>
>>745204795
I don't even know what it is other than a conference. I am worried about how far a picture went though that shows up in that screenshot meme.
>>
>>745205077
So which tweet is yours?
>>
>>745205409
No I didn't tweet. I am making sure that even if someone did tweet that the pictures were turned off. you don't see the pictures in the main video board posted, but they did make it on the website it looks like. I just need to know it those werent on huge screens during the congerence.
>>
>>745205514
Well at the bottom of the tv in the picture, I see an image on the right side.

So yeah, it looks like images were on the tvs.

What does it matter to you anyways? Even if you tweeted something, it was 4 years ago and no one remembers or cares.
>>
>>745205717
Sorry, I should clarify: images that were tweeted did show up on the side of the tweet itself on the big tvs.
>>
>>745205717
^^^This

More info required op. What are you up to?
>>
>>745205792
You're the guy sucking cock underneath the other guys ass aren't you?
>>
>>745202838
>pic
Google: sook yin lee nude
>>
>>745205792
well what's the picture? I won't know if I don't know what it looks like. You could take a picture of the picture that way no one will use it against your will.

I'm 99% sure that no one uses your picture though.
>>
>>745205862
This
>>
File: I_Appreciate_You1.jpg (19KB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
I_Appreciate_You1.jpg
19KB, 280x210px
>>745204809
>>
wha
>>
Who gives a shit? It took place 4 years ago. If nobody has come to you and said "Hey I saw you on a huge screen back in 2013" yet, they never will. It's been 30 seconds since I looked at that image earlier in this thread and I can't even remember any of the faces there. No way anybody remembers it 4 years later. Calm the fuck down.
>>
>>745206666
Seeing a picture of you on a meme that was used to shock thousands of people would make you fucking un calm too
>>
>>745206787
Especially if they were sucking dick like Op is. Not just any dick thought. That's the dick of a cathloic priest.
>>
>>745206917
Fuck off. you dont even know what you are talking about.
>>
>>745207369
... Stop deleting your posts OP.
I can clearly see two guys in that picture and the guy on the left is sucking off the guy on the right. you'd know this if you ever had a gay experience.
>>
>>745205862
I thought it was moot
>>
not gonna let this one die.
>>
>>745209039
We don't talk about him anymore.
>>
Moot: I'm sorry.
>>
>>745209168
I'll save you from the last page.
>>
I still want to know wtf is going on.
>>
>>745211725
god me too.
op bailed.
I will keep this thread alive for years.
>>
>>745212014
Ok, i gotta get some sleep. Please someone take over and keep this thread alive.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.